Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

Page 22 of 27 First ... 2021222324 ... Last

  1. What r u gonna use from them Fu? Any versa1?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What r u gonna use from them Fu? Any versa1?
    Thinking about making it easy.....

    Recompadrol 3x a day on schedule to get a flow going throughout the day.

    Forskolin-95, C20, Enhanced, Versa-1 prior to workout.

    Erase Pro, ABE before going to sleep.

    OxyECA, HyperT2 fitted somewhere in there.

    Would have used Alphamine, but I have been meaning to try out the Lecheek stack.

    8 week run to get me to mid-May hopefully close to 12% body fat.

    Followed by Alphamine, Recompadrol and something new during summer for 8 weeks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Thinking about making it easy.....

    Recompadrol 3x a day on schedule to get a flow going throughout the day.

    Forskolin-95, C20, Enhanced, Versa-1 prior to workout.

    Erase Pro, ABE before going to sleep.

    OxyECA, HyperT2 fitted somewhere in there.

    Would have used Alphamine, but I have been meaning to try out the Lecheek stack.

    8 week run to get me to mid-May hopefully close to 12% body fat.

    Followed by Alphamine, Recompadrol and something new during summer for 8 weeks.
    Nice set up!!! That would be solid for sure.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  4. O.. My... That would definitely be effective..
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  5. Yeah fufu def has one of the best game plans all the time. Reminds me a lot of JD. Although that crazy bro would be on 30 different supps at one time lol.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Thinking about making it easy.....

    Recompadrol 3x a day on schedule to get a flow going throughout the day.

    Forskolin-95, C20, Enhanced, Versa-1 prior to workout.

    Erase Pro, ABE before going to sleep.

    OxyECA, HyperT2 fitted somewhere in there.

    Would have used Alphamine, but I have been meaning to try out the Lecheek stack.

    8 week run to get me to mid-May hopefully close to 12% body fat.

    Followed by Alphamine, Recompadrol and something new during summer for 8 weeks.
    Holy stack! sounds sweet... Will you dose C20 and ABE more than once per day?

  7. And by the way.. nice incline chest numbers!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice set up!!! That would be solid for sure.
    Yeah, I can't wait !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    O.. My... That would definitely be effective..
    I am glad you like the stack. Gives me a better feeling about it.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Yeah fufu def has one of the best game plans all the time. Reminds me a lot of JD. Although that crazy bro would be on 30 different supps at one time lol.
    Thanks Pack. I hate popping pills, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. 30 different supps....wow.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Holy stack! sounds sweet... Will you dose C20 and ABE more than once per day?
    No, just once per day. I know I am not taking full advantage of them, but I dont want to get too distracted with having to keep up with number of capsules to take. I heard Compound 20 would be most effective prior to workout and ABE does a nice job nefore sleep. So I hope I am getting the best of both. This log is more about getting to know Versa-1 and Enhanced better.

    Anything is subject to change though....haha.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    No, just once per day. I know I am not taking full advantage of them, but I dont want to get too distracted with having to keep up with number of capsules to take. I heard Compound 20 would be most effective prior to workout and ABE does a nice job nefore sleep. So I hope I am getting the best of both. This log is more about getting to know Versa-1 and Enhanced better.

    Anything is subject to change though....haha.
    I would try to take abe with food . Would u dose all 4 caps PRE bed? Havd u seen that done before?
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  13. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I would try to take abe with food . Would u dose all 4 caps PRE bed? Havd u seen that done before?
    I would only dose 2 before bed. I would take all 4 if it was ok to do so.

    Feedback from one of the PES threads about ABE dosing.

    If I need to take 4 per day for cumulative effect, then I would take 2 ABE with lunch probably and 2 C20 with lunch also since it is my biggest meal of the day and a FAST breaker.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  14. I know ABE is not all about Forskolin-95, but I am taking Forskolin-95 separately prior to workout also.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I would only dose 2 before bed. I would take all 4 if it was ok to do so.

    Feedback from one of the PES threads about ABE dosing.

    If I need to take 4 per day for cumulative effect, then I would take 2 ABE with lunch probably and 2 C20 with lunch also since it is my biggest meal of the day and a FAST breaker.
    I would def try to dose at lunch but that's just me!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    I would def try to dose at lunch but that's just me!
    Yeah, I am sure that is the best way to do it. Just trying to limit number of pills I have to carry around.

    I guess one meals worth is no big deal.

    I'll do it !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Yeah, I am sure that is the best way to do it. Just trying to limit number of pills I have to carry around.

    I guess one meals worth is no big deal.

    I'll do it !
    Just accept it Fu... We are all pill popping animals. Embrace it. Get some ziploc baggies and load em up daily. Pull them out in public at dinner or lunch or before the gym, whatever!
    Owner; Human Performance Science (HPS)
    HPSSupps.com
    Instagram.com/HPScience
    Facebook.com/HPScience

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Just accept it Fu... We are all pill popping animals. Embrace it. Get some ziploc baggies and load em up daily. Pull them out in public at dinner or lunch or before the gym, whatever!
    Haha....I'll do that !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  19. How's the vanillean treating you Fuey?

    I'm interested

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  20. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    How's the vanillean treating you Fuey?

    I'm interested

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Unfortunately, it's not for me. It might have been working in the back ground, but couldn't really tell with everything else I am taking. I did not get the resting body temp increase. I did sweat lite more than usual during exercise.

    Capsaicin may not be my thing since I eat a lot of spicy food.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I would def try to dose at lunch but that's just me!

    Totally agree with cheda

  22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Totally agree with cheda
    You guys twisted my arm. I am on board with that.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Yeah, I am sure that is the best way to do it. Just trying to limit number of pills I have to carry around.
    just go hardcore: uncap 'em
    that way, when your baggie full of white powder comes out, you'll really be the point of conversation for those around you

  24. Hey fu!


    Sorry I don't post much in your thread but I'm watching.

    I don't like to post in sponsored logs as I don't want to skew any results or "coach" the way you feel about the products.

    However I wanted to say I'm happy your calories went up and I hope it has shown in your overall strength and body composition

    I can't wait to see comparison pictures. How has this log been compared to The last one with regards to body composition and the higher calorie intake?

  25. 3/7 Day 28

    Schedule

    12:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    12:30- meal 1
    2:00- 3 AAV2
    3:00- whey shake
    7:00- 1 Vanillean, 2 Recompadrol
    7:30- meal 2
    9:00- 3 AAV2
    9:00- 1 Forskolin, 2 Agmatine
    9:00- lift
    10:30- whey shake
    10:30- 1 Forskolin, 1 Agmatine, 3 Recompadrol
    12:00- 1 Vanillean

    Food

    2,975 calories (p309, c139, f105)
    Name:  image-819723280.jpg
Views: 63
Size:  191.6 KB

    Workout

    Leg Press
    90x20
    180x15
    270x12
    360x10
    450x8
    540x8
    630x8
    720x8
    Drop 630x5
    Drop 540x5 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 450x5(supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 360x8 (supported by arm crossed in crunch position)
    Drop 270x8
    Drop 180x10
    Drop 90x10

    Hoist Leg Curl
    152x10
    167x8
    183x8
    199x8
    Drop 152x8

    Body Masters Leg Extension (hold 3 sec at top)
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8
    115x8

    Comments

    Had a great leg workout. At some points, I even felt light headed and had to catch myself. Leading to bouts of dry heaving. The leg press was a killer and will stay on my schedule for the time being. The keg press are always done full ROM.

    Diet still on point and bloating in check. Sweated like crazy but this leg workout always causes it.

    I see more separation on chest and only area not improving yet is lower outer chest. My weak point and it usually come at the end.

    I am enjoying the pump and muscle hardness and it continues to push me knowing something is working.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 973
    Last Post: 09-15-2012, 04:18 PM
  2. Recompadrol/AAV2 vs Diabetes - Log
    By mrmoose63 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 12:13 PM
  3. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
  4. Time to get jacked up on HyperTEST: by Axis Labs Sponsored log
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 09:37 PM
  5. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
Log in
Log in