Fumoney - Recompadrol/AAV2 Log + 3 add ons (Sponsored by EBF Inc)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like ball is going well, and a solid working... glad to see you are able to enjoy life a bit more! Keep it up brother..
Thank you wasme !

Nothing beats grinding out workouts and sweating up a storm.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout fumoney! It's good to see you back at it. How'd you like the horizontal presses on your back?

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout fumoney! It's good to see you back at it. How'd you like the horizontal presses on your back?
Thank you Breezy. I did not like it as much. I liked the horizontal press on my stomach better. I had to watch it though as it put stress on my lower back. You can really feel it working your shoulders though.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fu or Breezy can you point me in the direction of a video sampler of these horizontal presses... I must have missed this in your log (Breezy)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Breezy. I did not like it as much. I liked the horizontal press on my stomach better. I had to watch it though as it put stress on my lower back. You can really feel it working your shoulders though.
I was thinking about trying them that way tomorrow. Kbayne gave it a shot as well. Yeah, they're great, but I can feel a little pressure on my lower back too.

Fu or Breezy can you point me in the direction of a video sampler of these horizontal presses... I must have missed this in your log (Breezy)
Not sure if this link will work (doesn't always on my phone).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsucKenDqvI

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about trying them that way tomorrow. Kbayne gave it a shot as well.
On back, I felt a lot of stress on my elbows. Although, I felt it more on my arms than shoulders. Could be a form thing that I need to correct. I will check out your log to see how you do with it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On back, I felt a lot of stress on my elbows. Although, I felt it more on my arms than shoulders. Could be a form thing that I need to correct. I will check out your log to see how you do with it.
I am with you and breezy. Horizontal presses on the back put some pressure on the lower back. I felt that it was more difficult to control the weight somewhat. Felt like the weight wanted to go straight up in the air. Also was able to go a little heavier on them but you had to put a lot of focus on keeping everything under control. Either way though, I could really feel it working personally. I am going to start incorporating on the back and stomach mainly just to hit the shoulders differently and to get a feel for both of them more.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am with you and breezy. Horizontal presses on the back put some pressure on the lower back. I felt that it was more difficult to control the weight somewhat. Felt like the weight wanted to go straight up in the air. Also was able to go a little heavier on them but you had to put a lot of focus on keeping everything under control. Either way though, I could really feel it working personally. I am going to start incorporating on the back and stomach mainly just to hit the shoulders differently and to get a feel for both of them more.
This MD training really opened my eyes to different way of training. Now I am always looking for variation and angles. Just like you said, different angles to get a better feel on different part of Shoulders. It is definitely a bit awkward though.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This MD training really opened my eyes to different way of training. Now I am always looking for variation and angles. Just like you said, different angles to get a better feel on different part of Shoulders. It is definitely a bit awkward though.
Awkward for sure. I need to give HZ presses face up and down a few more tries to really get the movement down. And ya I have been following breezy's log and some of those MD training exercises I haven't tried before but have started to incorporate and really enjoying them.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4/9 - Chest work

Smith Incline Press
135x20
185x12
225x8
275x8
285x3
Rest pause 285x2
Rest pause 285x2
Rest pause 285x2
Rest pause 285x1
Rest pause 285x1
Rest pause 285x2
Drop 225x6
Drop 185x6
Drop 135x8

Low cable crossover - 5 sec hold
50x8
50x8
50x8

Mid cable crossover - 5 sec hold
50x8
50x8
50x8

High cable crossover - 5 sec hold
50x8
50x8
50x8

Machine Incline Press - 3 sec hold top and bottom
160x8
205x8
250x8
295x6
340x4

Dips
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10
BWx10

Push Ups
BWx35
BWx35
BWx35

All over the place with this workout. Got there at peak hour and did not want to stand around. I usually go later at night. Worked with what was available. 5 PM on weekday ? Never again.

Still got a nice pump and felt like I put in the work.

I will be running a sponsored log in few weeks. This time on the dark side.

Will link here when ready.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh my boys back and Volume like never before!! FUFU you complete me bro!! No hommo lol but your my twinn!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh my boys back and Volume like never before!! FUFU you complete me bro!! No hommo lol but your my twinn!
Haha....bash brothers in softball. I am ready to launch one this Saturday. Playing the 3 peat champions. Gotta play big to win big games.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fu!!!!! Your incline numbers are so beast!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn lucky we haven't had any weekend tourneys yet!

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Fumoney look at the log I'm running in my sig, very close to yours if you want to tune in for tips. Just posted an assload of recipes as well.