PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 8 of 20 First ... 678910 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Of course!
    Lol
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes. The insider sale is running until Sunday. If you would like to order send me a message with your email address and I can forward you the email.

    Profile; Physique Enhancing Science | Enhanced
    Wait, so the stuff has Yohimbine?? My fault for not reading the freakin ingredients. Oh well, guess ill see how it treats me.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Wait, so the stuff has Yohimbine?? My fault for not reading the freakin ingredients. Oh well, guess ill see how it treats me.

    Where do you see that?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post

    Where do you see that?
    This stuff right??Pausinystalia

  5. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    This stuff right??Pausinystalia

    I just saw that. It was misspelled "Johimbe" so I didn't realize it. Oh well, the stuff does work extremely well for me. The only thing I found was a strange tingling sensation in my legs that lasted a while.

  6. Yes.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. It's dang good stuff though. Strong, you really don't even need a full dose. So a bottle will last a very long time if you on do half a serving. What I did was split the serving. Half pre workout and half I mixed in my water bottle and just sipped it during my workout.

  8. Weird, because I couldn't take alphamine even at 1/4 dosage. I thought it was the yohimbe. Maybe not, or maybe just certain extracts bother me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Weird, because I couldn't take alphamine even at 1/4 dosage. I thought it was the yohimbe. Maybe not, or maybe just certain extracts bother me.
    Prob certain extracts
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  10. Still want to know what caused that weird tingling sensation in my legs though. It was good though, kept me moving.
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Weird, because I couldn't take alphamine even at 1/4 dosage. I thought it was the yohimbe. Maybe not, or maybe just certain extracts bother me.
    nPYE is very different than SA2-A. That's why I wanted you to test enhanced...as proof

    This plant has so many alkaloids...and they are all very different in their physiological effects. It really rounds off the feel of the formula.

    Johimbe isn't a typo though. It's one of the synonyms
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Still want to know what caused that weird tingling sensation in my legs though. It was good though, kept me moving.
    They were Enhanced...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    nPYE is very different than SA2-A. That's why I wanted you to test enhanced...as proof

    This plant has so many alkaloids...and they are all very different in their physiological effects. It really rounds off the feel of the formula.

    Johimbe isn't a typo though. It's one of the synonyms
    Oh, I googled it and Google corrected me. How dare google!!

  14. Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose

  15. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Yohimbine HCL? Have you tried any of the alkaloids?
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  16. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    They were Enhanced...
    Thank you for the samples Natty! How many servings in each sample, one or two?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Thank you for the samples Natty! How many servings in each sample, one or two?
    2 scoops per packet
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    Thanks, that's good to know. I'll see how it treats me.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
    Thank you. It was all me, Josh is just the poster boy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Same here. I get horrible anxiety.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    There is vitamin C! But if there wasn't....yes, I seriously would be mad.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
    Well at the end of the day, any effects you feel are from particular compounds, not the plant itself. So you're quite right, if you extract one plant two completely different ways, you get wholly new compounds...and new effects.

  26. What are the possibilities of getting some samples? I'd even pay for a few just to try it out.

  27. For $30 you can get a whole tub of samples, and a bottle of erase

  28. LOL!

    We should put that on the website!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Try Enhanced. My BP mid workout was normal. I cant take Y HCL either
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  30. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Try Enhanced. My BP mid workout was normal. I cant take Y HCL either
    Thanks My Enhanced is on the way. Tracking shows it leaving Florida (I'm in Atlanta)
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Log in
Log in