PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 7

PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 7 of 15 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    Strong reading skills.

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    What are the possibilities of getting some samples? I'd even pay for a few just to try it out.
    You can get samples from their site me thinks.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

You can get samples from their site me thinks.
    I think that's just for Alphamine currently.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   

4. Board Supporter

For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.
    I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.
    Same here. No effect on appetite.
    PES Representative
  7. Board Supporter

Thanks guys for the quick responses will be starting friday then.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Thanks guys for the quick responses will be starting friday then.
    Enjoy
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki
    For $30 you can get a whole tub of samples, and a bottle of erase
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  10. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Thanks My Enhanced is on the way. Tracking shows it leaving Florida (I'm in Atlanta)
    You have to remember nitrates and agmatine both lower BP...so the next effect is stable blood pressure.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  11. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Yes. The insider sale is running until Sunday. If you would like to order send me a message with your email address and I can forward you the email.

Profile; Physique Enhancing Science | Enhanced
    No point, Im Aussie and most you companies dont out to us. Thanks tho.
  12. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    No point, Im Aussie and most you companies dont out to us. Thanks tho.
    Please don't tarnish us with the same brush as other companies. A lot of other companies do not like shipping overseas for financial reasons. I should know as many have refused to send anything to me in the UK. PES are different.

We make specific formulations to be able to sell them in overseas markets such as Australia and the UK.

Australia are one of our shipping destinations. We have also manually added smaller countries like Italy, Germany and Sweden to our insider deal just to make sure all of our customers could order.

If you want to order. You will be taken care of.
    PES Representative
  13. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    2 scoops per packet
    Two scoops? One packet is 5 grams. So one serving is 2.5 grams only? Also, what is the flavor of the samples? It is not pink-ish in color, it is brownish and has an interesting flavor, but I cannot figure out what it is, kind of looks and tastes like apple cider.
  14. New Member

I took 3 grams about 15 minutes ago, how fast does it kick in?
  15. New Member

Took the reminder of the sample. Very gradual, smooth energy build-up, feels great, the pump is there just after the first set of weighted dips.
  16. New Member

I'm currently on a cut and running an EC stack, thinking about skipping my third (Last) dose and using Enhanced pre workout... Any thoughts?
  17. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Two scoops? One packet is 5 grams. So one serving is 2.5 grams only? Also, what is the flavor of the samples? It is not pink-ish in color, it is brownish and has an interesting flavor, but I cannot figure out what it is, kind of looks and tastes like apple cider.
    Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate

Future samples will

They are blue razz
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  18. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate.
    Is the real thing more powerful than the samples because of that? The reason I ask is because the energy and the pump did not last an entire workout; the effects I have described above lasted maybe for 15 minutes. And I cannot say I have felt any effects after the workout as I have been reading in the reviews. I am stim tolerant, but overall, I am afraid it was disappointing. I love Alphamine and I was hoping Enhanced would be something "wow," but it just fizzled quickly. It did not give me the power to push through or anything like that. Do I need a higher dose? Will it get better as I use more of it? Thanks.
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Samples do not have color or calcium carbonate

Future samples will

They are blue razz
    Almost killed me today lol. Didn't realize it was 2 scoops.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.

The 2 scoop samples were very powerful and im stim tolerant. I don't think I'll even need 2 scoops. 1 and a half TOPS for me.

The energy lasts a full work day And slowly fades, no UPS and downs or crash.
    PES ALPHAMINE Log
    h ttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213082-pes-alphamine-log.html
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Almost killed me today lol. Didn't realize it was 2 scoops.
    lol yea...if you got 2 sample packets, the first one is meant to be consumed around a half of a packet!

Major stim tolerant guys will go for 2 scoops, but I think many will find the 1.5 scoop the solid range

We formulated the pump ingredients to elicit a pump from 1-2 scoops. Even at 1-1.5 scoops you're getting a generous nitrate content and 500-750mg agmatine
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster

lol yea...if you got 2 sample packets, the first one is meant to be consumed around a half of a packet!

Major stim tolerant guys will go for 2 scoops, but I think many will find the 1.5 scoop the solid range

We formulated the pump ingredients to elicit a pump from 1-2 scoops. Even at 1-1.5 scoops you're getting a generous nitrate content and 500-750mg agmatine
    Agreed, 1.5 is my max
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

You have to remember nitrates and agmatine both lower BP...so the next effect is stable blood pressure.
    Okay so check this out guys. Took my 1st dose today, 1 scoop. And it made me feel just as I expected (well, sort of).

I don't believe I got the "high blood pressure feeling", but definitely the typical "Yohimbine feeling" nontheless.

Rapid heart beat, slightly jittery feeling. Slight weaknesses in the gym (but that went away as i got more into my workout). Now this is from a guy who takes 30mgs of ephedrine every single day.

But here's the flip side , I believe I lower the dose to half a scoop I'll be good to go. I'll try that and report back. I believe I'll be able to handle this "Yohimbine derivative".
  24. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

I was thinking about this today when i got my enhanced in and looked at the scoop, i was like this explains a lot the sample pack musta been two scoops as it was uber strong!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Mine is supposed to be here Friday, gonna try it out ill post my impressions
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I'm going to take it in the morning and post again. I took my daily EC this morning so that may have added something when I took the 1 scoop dose this afternoon.

This time it'll be Enhanced solo
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Okay so check this out guys. Took my 1st dose today, 1 scoop. And it made me feel just as I expected (well, sort of).

I don't believe I got the "high blood pressure feeling", but definitely the typical "Yohimbine feeling" nontheless.

Rapid heart beat, slightly jittery feeling. Slight weaknesses in the gym (but that went away as i got more into my workout). Now this is from a guy who takes 30mgs of ephedrine every single day.

But here's the flip side , I believe I lower the dose to half a scoop I'll be good to go. I'll try that and report back. I believe I'll be able to handle this "Yohimbine derivative".
    This makes me nervous. I hate nothing more than the yohimbe feeling. When I first got alphamine I was blitzed for about 10 hours off one scoop with a bit of the anxious and nauseated feeling. Better than yohimbe hcl but still not pleasant. Really hoping this isn't the same. I will know soon enough as mine comes tomorrow
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

This makes me nervous. I hate nothing more than the yohimbe feeling. When I first got alphamine I was blitzed for about 10 hours off one scoop with a bit of the anxious and nauseated feeling. Better than yohimbe hcl but still not pleasant. Really hoping this isn't the same. I will know soon enough as mine comes tomorrow
    I know what u mean. That's why I want to try a sample before I buy some. That way I know what I'm getting into. Everybody jokes saying you can get a whole tub of samples for $30, but if I don't like the feeling of it in a workout or two, then it's just become a $30 paperweight. I'm interested in your feedback.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    I know what u mean. That's why I want to try a sample before I buy some. That way I know what I'm getting into. Everybody jokes saying you can get a whole tub of samples for $30, but if I don't like the feeling of it in a workout or two, then it's just become a $30 paperweight. I'm interested in your feedback.
    I will keep everyone updated it. I was hesitant about the yohimbe before
    I ordered it but I figured at the very least I would get erase at the regular price with free shipping and I like PES so it was worth a try. I will be starting with half a scoop and moving from there just in case
  30. Diamond Member

In terms of smoothness:

Yohimbine HCl < SA2A < nPYE
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  31. Elite Member

^^^ Yup nPYE had me shaky big time but it also made me feel more alpha than any of the other forms.
    doing my own thang!
  32. New Member

So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.

I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.
  34. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.
    The Calcium Carbonate was added to make a more basic environment in the stomach. This was added to increase the effects of the stimulants. With that said the stimulant blend was already very effective. What is your typical stimulant intake like and how soon after eating did you take the sample?

I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.
    Ya the Yohimbine extract used was added due to its usual lack of typical sides associated with the ingredient. Sorry that you still got some ill effects. Let us know how it goes with a second try and look at lowering the dose as well to start.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

I'm going to take it in the morning and post again. I took my daily EC this morning so that may have added something when I took the 1 scoop dose this afternoon.

This time it'll be Enhanced solo
    You shouldn't be combining with EC. That's exactly why you reacted so strongly to 1 scoop
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

If yohimbe wasn't on the label no one would think yohimbe was in it. This isn't cocked up with Y HCl like the products in the past you've taken and disliked. I am one of those people...trust
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  90 lbs.

Anyone able to hit me with sample?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anyone else enjoy the flavor of the FP? Reading most of the reviews it looks like I might be a minority here.

Kinda like Clout, still one of my favorite flavors to date
  39. 804
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    I'll send you 2 scoops of mine for the equivalent value of 1oz gold. This stuff is in peak demand buddy
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Let's see if the reps have anything for you. If not and you trust a zippy from someone with like 75 posts I'd be willing to send you a couple scoops

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 09:51 PM