PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 4 of 15 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.44%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Why would you bow out because it is strong?

You use half doses and the tub lasts ages lol. Daft205 used half a scoop and loved it even though it was a quarter of the maximum dosage.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Some people were even dosing Alphamine with half a scoop which is what I would recommend if/once you tried it again. Everyone should be able to enjoy Alphamine
    I started with half, then went to 1 scoop. I'm currently on t2/Shift, once the T2 is done I'm thinking about giving alphamine another run. I see there is a nice deal for alphamine/vanillean combo.

I also have (2) Versa-1, (1) Compound20, (1) Anabeta to run. Should be fun 8 weeks
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Why would you bow out because it is strong?

You use half doses and the tub lasts ages lol. Daft205 used half a scoop and loved it even though it was a quarter of the maximum dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I'm comparing 2 scoops of each. I wouldn't bow out. 1 scoop will probably be good for you (and a lot of people IMO).
    True, without seeing the formula I wasn't sure if lower dose would be as beneficial for the non stim components.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Insider email is out!
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Yeah I ordered, but the main product aside I'm bummed about the combo. Wish it was bundled with ALPHAMINE or erase pro or anabeta elite. Stoked to try the new pwo but I didnt rlly like erase orig formula
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.38%

Not really feeling the deal. My apologies. The alphamine deal was one of the best.. included ErasePro and a SS prod. or ErasePro/AB elite. 1 per household only needed for this deal.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.73%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Ordered!

I know the deal isn't like Alphamine, but damn, it is still CHEAP. Hell, Erase is $30 on Nutarplanet alone.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Not really feeling the deal. My apologies. The alphamine deal was one of the best.. included ErasePro and a SS prod. or ErasePro/AB elite. 1 per household only needed for this deal.
    Enhanced alone should be more then 29.99!!! And then the added Erase and free shipping. Ill take that all day everyday
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

What's a ss prod?
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    What's a ss prod?
    Synthetic Supplements. Pretty much PES just with bulk products. Oh ya with high quality and very affordable
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

Like I said, stoked for the new product and the price, just wanted to try one of those others and was hoping for it to be in the bundle. I still ordered it lol.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.76%

Very interesting build! Im interested in trying it out. I'm currently running Versa-1... I noticed the build shares similar ingredients as Versa-1.. what are thoughts on stacking the two?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Very interesting build! Im interested in trying it out. I'm currently running Versa-1... I noticed the build shares similar ingredients as Versa-1.. what are thoughts on stacking the two?
    No problem with it at all. I'm looking forward to it.

Edit:
    Versa 1 and PES Enhanced
    PES Representative
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.39%

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Stack em up
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Stack em up
    So its all good to dose them at the same time even with two scoops of Enhanced?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.92%

It says that the serving size is 1 scoop of Enhanced, but some who tried sample say that they took 2 scoops and felt great. What is the official word on this? In addition, some said that they mixed or thinking about mixing Enhanced with Alphamine, but I was told that they cannot be taken on the same day even 5 hours apart. It would be great if Natty could clarify. Thanks.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    It says that the serving size is 1 scoop of Enhanced, but some who tried sample say that they took 2 scoops and felt great. What is the official word on this? In addition, some said that they mixed or thinking about mixing Enhanced with Alphamine, but I was told that they cannot be taken on the same day even 5 hours apart. It would be great if Natty could clarify. Thanks.
    I tried 2 and enjoyed it, but my stim tolerance is very high. A serving is 1 scoop. Start with 1 to assess your tolerance (its strong) and then increase the dose if you feel it's necessary. 2 scoops is the max dose.

Those talking about mixing with Alphamine are a bunch of rebels lol. However, if you don't overdue it with either one, I don't see a problem with it.
    PES Representative
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    Its 1-2 scoops. Obviously everyone is different. Start with one if you don't need to dose more don't. They other stuff I'll let him answer.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.93%

When will the Blue Raz flavor be out? What other flavors will be available? I really don't like fruit punch stuff and my RL alphamine isn't bad but not good. Watermelon by chance?
  20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Me, I have a lower stim tolerance, and 1 scoop gets me almost too amped.. I do a very light 1 scoop.
    The Historic PES Legend
  21. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.61%

Quote Originally Posted by tsugsr View Post
    When will the Blue Raz flavor be out? What other flavors will be available? I really don't like fruit punch stuff and my RL alphamine isn't bad but not good. Watermelon by chance?
    The insider releases usually are of one flavor. You will see both flavors at the likes of NP in no time. (Shipping time)
    The Historic PES Legend
  22. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56%

I didnt notice when ordering... What day are we looking at for ar***** time if we ordered right away?
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki View Post
    I didnt notice when ordering... What day are we looking at for ar***** time if we ordered right away?
    We prepackaged orders in preparation for the insider deal. Those who ordered first will be sent today.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    We prepackaged orders in preparation for the insider deal. Those who ordered first will be sent today.
    Will we be provided with tracking info? Just wondering, if not NBD
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.49%

Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

Will we be provided with tracking info? Just wondering, if not NBD
    I believe the confirmation email states that tracking info will be provided...and it does. I just checked.
    PES Representative
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.99%

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    I believe the confirmation email states that tracking info will be provided...and it does. I just checked.
    10-4 Thats great! I just checked my spam folder.. for some reason I got the insider email in my email inbox.. but the confirmation email ended up in my spam folder! Thanks for the quality customer service guys!
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Nice.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

To provide a brief counterargument to the critics of the formula:

The full dose is 2 scoops. What present formula provides a full dose of nitrates + agmatine at a full serving? From what I see, the CDP-Choline is also exactly where you want it to be at 2 scoops (especially in conjunction with choline bitartrate), and caffeine at 250mg is pretty much what I find optimal in a product. Similar to how having choline bitartrate present reduces the amount of CDP-choline you need to co-ingest, having nitrates present definitely reduces the amount of agmatine you will want to be ingesting. I'd actually prefer 1g of agmatine in this formula than any higher amount in order to maintain stable blood pressure.

The other complaint: using 2 scoops will leave you with 20 servings a tub. Briefly look at every preworkout on the market. With the exception of a select few, full-dosing all of the ergogens in a formula results in less than 20 servings per tub. And those that have more than 20 efficacious servings per tub do not utilize arguably the best NO-dependent ergogen: nitrates. At the present cost of a tub of Enhanced, I don't see the issue here, especially relative to other preworkout products.

Those are just my answers to the two main qualms I've seen.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

The full dose is 2 scoops. What present formula provides a full dose of nitrates + agmatine at a full serving? From what I see, the CDP-Choline is also exactly where you want it to be at 2 scoops (especially in conjunction with choline bitartrate), and caffeine at 250mg is pretty much what I find optimal in a product. Similar to how having choline bitartrate present reduces the amount of CDP-choline you need to co-ingest, having nitrates present definitely reduces the amount of agmatine you will want to be ingesting. I'd actually prefer 1g of agmatine in this formula than any higher amount in order to maintain stable blood pressure.

The other complaint: using 2 scoops will leave you with 20 servings a tub. Briefly look at every preworkout on the market. With the exception of a select few, full-dosing all of the ergogens in a formula results in less than 20 servings per tub. And those that have more than 20 efficacious servings per tub do not utilize arguably the best NO-dependent ergogen: nitrates. At the present cost of a tub of Enhanced, I don't see the issue here, especially relative to other preworkout products.

Those are just my answers to the two main qualms I've seen.
    My question is this what is a "full dose" of nitrates + agmatine? Wouldn't it differ from person to person to some extent? With sides like headaches and such or to much "pump" in which it actually becomes counter productive because you can hardly get your reps in. Same thing with Choline. Just curious.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    My question is this what is a "full dose" of nitrates + agmatine? Wouldn't it differ from person to person to some extent? With sides like headaches and such or to much "pump" in which it actually becomes counter productive because you can hardly get your reps in. Same thing with Choline. Just curious.
    It sure does differ from person to person, but the beauty of a powder is that you can adjust the dose in as precise an increment as you see fit. My point was that I cannot foresee anyone wanting more vasodilation than what 2 scoops has to offer
  31. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

It sure does differ from person to person, but the beauty of a powder is that you can adjust the dose in as precise an increment as you see fit. My point was that I cannot foresee anyone wanting more vasodilation than what 2 scoops has to offer
    Exactly. I was agreeing with you in the form of a question more or less. Thanks.
  32. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.12%

Low dose agmatine and nitrates. Aegeline, and higenamine. This product is indefensible.
  33. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.94%

Quote Originally Posted by lronFist View Post
    Low dose agmatine and nitrates. Aegeline, and higenamine. This product is indefensible.
    (=

If you want a sample let me know.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
  34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Ironfist, Your Hightower blog loses all credibility with your fake screen name...

You should switch the name to Half science, Half truth, and pretend is fun...
  35. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Where do you arrive at the doses of agmatine and nitrates being low at two scoops? 1000mg of Agmatine isn't low by any stretch. I'll assume about 400mg of nitrates, also not low. Combine the two and you have all the vasodilation you need.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Ironfist, Your Hightower blog loses all credibility with your fake screen name...

You should switch the name to Half science, Half truth, and pretend is fun...
    Curious as to his name on bb.com?

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/
  37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.22%

Im speaking from two scoops. I'm not sure an effective oral dose for Agmatine wrt vascular relaxation has been fleshed out by the literature, but anecdotally, 1g has always treated me well
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

Curious as to his name on bb.com?

http://hightowerpharmacology.blogspot.com/
    Magnetotropic
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.42%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    Magnetotropic
    I thought so.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.69%

I thought so.
    If you follow some threads on this board, he actually conversates with himself with one sided product attacks...

Search Mad Chemist and Ironfist....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 10:51 PM