PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 11 of 15 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    This week I'll be trying enhanced as a study supplement. It's got the energy component, the choline sources, the whole nine yards.

    Little known fact: nitrates have data showing they enhance brain function (via increased bloodflow to the brain). Can't wait to take 2 scoops, bang out a paper, and get forearm pumps from all the typing!
    Man types 30 page research paper on Enhanced all night; wakes up with brawly ripped forearms. Love it!

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I know what you mean man. I feel cracked out like when I used to take adderall. Same effect minus the cotton mouth.

    Didn't feel cracked out at all. That would have been a negative to me. I was prescribed adderall years ago also. It never made me feel cracked out though, actually it made me feel pretty calm. Doc took me off of several years ago though.
  3. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Once again, I did not feel cracked out at all. Just reiterating that since I think its important to note. Not feeling cracked out or out of control is a good thing.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,283
    Rep Power
    3506587

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Damn I'm looking forward to trying this, such good feedback.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Once again, I did not feel cracked out at all. Just reiterating that since I think its important to note. Not feeling cracked out or out of control is a good thing.
    Wasn't particularly cracked out in the gym.. Just now that I'm back at home sitting down with zounds of extra energy. Cant sit still.
  6. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209769

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I think I'm getting bigger because this enhanced container looks tiny almost like the 10 sample containers at ***
  7. New Member
    kenny76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    306751

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Wasn't particularly cracked out in the gym.. Just now that I'm back at home sitting down with zounds of extra energy. Cant sit still.
    Didnt go away for me tll i ate a bit after getting home from gym.
  8. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    637824

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    Dude... Thats EXACTLY how I felt today- word for word. I did a similar dosage. 1.5 pre and 0.5 in my aminos during. Best workout yet on enhanced; maybe the best workout in about a year. It just keeps getting better and better. PES = Stellar innovation. I tip my hat
    X3.....
  9. New Member
    junxbarry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    wish i could get a sample,
    im a hardcore stim junkie, i take 3-4scoops of craze. Currently on a stim break though, been trying to find something to replace craze, and nothing comes close. the crash sucks but my workouts are amazing. I need it b/c i work construction(pipefitter/welder) and its hard to get the motivation after a long day of work
  10. Elite Member
    BPjohn123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    6,957
    Rep Power
    7039438

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Dude... Thats EXACTLY how I felt today- word for word. I did a similar dosage. 1.5 pre and 0.5 in my aminos during. Best workout yet on enhanced; maybe the best workout in about a year. It just keeps getting better and better. PES = Stellar innovation. I tip my hat
    Thanks for the kind words! Glad you're loving Enhanced!
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  11. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by junxbarry View Post
    wish i could get a sample, im a hardcore stim junkie, i take 3-4scoops of craze. Currently on a stim break though, been trying to find something to replace craze, and nothing comes close. the crash sucks but my workouts are amazing. I need it b/c i work construction(pipefitter/welder) and its hard to get the motivation after a long day of work
    Did you ever read the stuff about the army guys who had heart attacks on Jack3d? Its because they didn't follow dosing protocol and took too many scoops. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but taking four scoops of craze is not a good Idea man. Just looking out for you.
  12. New Member
    JR.99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    315
    Rep Power
    209769

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Did you ever read the stuff about the army guys who had heart attacks on Jack3d? Its because they didn't follow dosing protocol and took too many scoops. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but taking four scoops of craze is not a good Idea man. Just looking out for you.
    ^^^^^ what he said I should take ur advice I've been on a good one with fat burners monsters and enhanced I might need some warm milk to fall asleep it's not all the time just one of those days
  13. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Used enhanced yesterday afternoon before my push workout. I want with one scoop. To be honest, I didn't feel all that much. MAYBE a little more confidence in the gym, and some elevated heart rate, but nothing like exceptional. Perhaps a tad bit of clean energy as well. I'm also currently on a mild test cycle, so not sure if that would mitigate any effects.

    2 scoops perhaps?
  14. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ahhhhh ok.
  15. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Used enhanced yesterday afternoon before my push workout. I want with one scoop. To be honest, I didn't feel all that much. MAYBE a little more confidence in the gym, and some elevated heart rate, but nothing like exceptional. Perhaps a tad bit of clean energy as well. I'm also currently on a mild test cycle, so not sure if that would mitigate any effects.

    2 scoops perhaps?
    I would suggest 1.5 pre, .5 intra. This was the cocktail for my best results thus far
  16. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Thanks man-

    I'll give that a try tomorrow. What benefits have you noticed from it?
    I'm very stim tolerant, so I'm not too surprised I may need a little more.
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'd bump up to 1.5. One thing I'd note is that based on the cognitive effects of some of the ingredients taking in too much can detract just as much as too little. You have to find the amount that works with you the best. Once you get the correct dose dialed in noticing tunnel vision, focus, etc should be one of the top benefits you see.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by lboston View Post
    Thanks man-

    I'll give that a try tomorrow. What benefits have you noticed from it?
    I'm very stim tolerant, so I'm not too surprised I may need a little more.
    I'm very stim tolerant as well. I take the max dose of every pwo I've taken. With that dosage I noticed amazing pumps. My workout went by extremely fast.. I avoided conversations with the usual people I talk to because I was very focused. Set a few PR's yesterday too. To say the least, I felt like an animal.
  19. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    Wasn't particularly cracked out in the gym.. Just now that I'm back at home sitting down with zounds of extra energy. Cant sit still.
    Tolerance has been assessed...go for 1.5-2
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  20. 804
    Senior Member
    804's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,529
    Rep Power
    1535549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd bump up to 1.5. One thing I'd note is that based on the cognitive effects of some of the ingredients taking in too much can detract just as much as too little. You have to find the amount that works with you the best. Once you get the correct dose dialed in noticing tunnel vision, focus, etc should be one of the top benefits you see.
    Funny, you posted this while i was typing
  21. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    637824

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post
    I would suggest 1.5 pre, .5 intra. This was the cocktail for my best results thus far
    This also yielded my best results.
  22. Senior Member
    lboston's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,244
    Rep Power
    27136

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 804 View Post

    I'm very stim tolerant as well. I take the max dose of every pwo I've taken. With that dosage I noticed amazing pumps. My workout went by extremely fast.. I avoided conversations with the usual people I talk to because I was very focused. Set a few PR's yesterday too. To say the least, I felt like an animal.
    You know, now that you mention it, there was a guy I usually talk to a ton that I pretty much ignored-lol. I remember thinking, "no time to talk", gotta get **** done.

    Going to do as you suggested and try the 1.5-2 tomorrow.

    I was reaping out with 90s on the incline db press. It was nice.
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Took 1 scoop pre cardio and one during cardio. I looked like I just jumped into a lake with my cloths on. I sweat that much. I think it was a little much for cardio though, because my heart rate was higher than normal so I had to go a bit slower. I burned 30 calories less than I normally do...Well according to the machine. Plus I was pretty tired today because last night I couldn't get to sleep till after 2AM. I usually go to sleep around 12:15AM-12:30 AM. I'm not sure if it was the enhanced that kept me awake or not. I had a similar episode like that a few weeks back and I was trying a new fat burner at the time. Let me see if I can find the link and post it here.
  24. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I had the same symptoms as in the thread below,

    Not sure what is going on. Maybe a reaction to supplements...
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So I really can't blame it on enhanced.
  26. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I was able to take a nap today so whatever happened that caused me to loose sleep yesterday, it wasn't enhanced. So enhanced is still some good stuff. 2 servings a workout it's not gonna last me that long though. Maybe I'll do 1.5 and see how that goes.
  27. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,437
    Rep Power
    3459543

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Glad people are testing different doses to find the optimal dose for them. Too often I think people try to just dose at the max recommended without finding the most cost effective and result effective options for themselves (not others). Interested in hearing more feedback as different protocols are used by everyone.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  28. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Glad people are testing different doses to find the optimal dose for them. Too often I think people try to just dose at the max recommended without finding the most cost effective and result effective options for themselves (not others). Interested in hearing more feedback as different protocols are used by everyone.
    Agreed...everyone is going to have their own sweet spot with stimulants

    The pump will hit hard even at 1 scoop
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  29. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    5966606

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Agreed...everyone is going to have their own sweet spot with stimulants

    The pump will hit hard even at 1 scoop
    People don't realize agmaitne and nitrates both​ increase NO-dependent vasodilation. Even if they work on different subpathways, the effects are additive.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  30. Senior Member
    dtrain13's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,120
    Rep Power
    637824

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    People don't realize agmaitne and nitrates both​ increase NO-dependent vasodilation. Even if they work on different subpathways, the effects are additive.
    Yeah don't say this on another "site". LOL.....
  31. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,869
    Rep Power
    4334568

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm gonna go for 1.5 servings tomorrow's workout. Maybe it will be just as good a 2.
  32. New Member
    1kerry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    468

    Reputation

    does taking d-pol with enhanced too much? andshould i take them in separately cycles?
  33. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    5966606

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 1kerry View Post
    does taking d-pol with enhanced too much? andshould i take them in separately cycles?
    IMO, yes it is too much. Too much nitrates = bad news when it comes to headaches
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  34. Senior Member
    R3ACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,288
    Rep Power
    3773474

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    IMO, yes it is too much. Too much nitrates = bad news when it comes to headaches
    How much time between would be ideal?
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
  35. Diamond Member
    mr.cooper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    10,481
    Rep Power
    5966606

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    How much time between would be ideal?
    Nitrate salts have a halflife of ~8 hours. I'd say a gap of 4 hours is a good idea. If you're using just 1 scoop of enhanced then using them concurrently would probably be fine
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  36. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,378
    Rep Power
    5892100

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey coop what about Betaine Nitrate mixed with enhanced?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  37. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,549
    Rep Power
    3865599

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Nitrate salts have a halflife of ~8 hours. I'd say a gap of 4 hours is a good idea. If you're using just 1 scoop of enhanced then using them concurrently would probably be fine
    Awesome info. Yet what if you have no adverse reactions to too many nitrates?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  38. PESCIENCE.com
    nattydisaster's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10,154
    Rep Power
    3183268

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Hey coop what about Betaine Nitrate mixed with enhanced?
    You wont need it
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  39. New Member
    Raw Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    275
    Rep Power
    294489

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    You wont need it
    I agree completely, would probably be overkill
  40. Senior Member
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,382
    Rep Power
    600538

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Tried it again bartending and couldn't sleep no matter what

    Took 3/4 scoop before my workout today. Good news was the yohimbe sides were much milder than before. The bad news was that it wasn't enough to greatly increase focus. It was better than normal though. Going to take a full scoop before back and see what happens
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 01:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in