PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 10 of 24 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    They were Enhanced...
    Thank you for the samples Natty! How many servings in each sample, one or two?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by John33
    Thank you for the samples Natty! How many servings in each sample, one or two?
    2 scoops per packet
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    Thanks, that's good to know. I'll see how it treats me.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
    Thank you. It was all me, Josh is just the poster boy.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Same here. I get horrible anxiety.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    Fortunately, nPYE is fairly devoid of pressors
    Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    There is vitamin C! But if there wasn't....yes, I seriously would be mad.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We are known for new extractions but to take an already excisting extract with a long history of use (and feel) and change it's effect is truly remarkable. Kudos to that person at PES>..
    Well at the end of the day, any effects you feel are from particular compounds, not the plant itself. So you're quite right, if you extract one plant two completely different ways, you get wholly new compounds...and new effects.

  11. What are the possibilities of getting some samples? I'd even pay for a few just to try it out.
    RXS Supplements
    [email protected]
    www.rxssupplements.com

  12. For $30 you can get a whole tub of samples, and a bottle of erase

  13. LOL!

    We should put that on the website!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Yohimbine shoots my blood pressure through the phukin roof, no matter the dose
    Try Enhanced. My BP mid workout was normal. I cant take Y HCL either
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    Try Enhanced. My BP mid workout was normal. I cant take Y HCL either
    Thanks My Enhanced is on the way. Tracking shows it leaving Florida (I'm in Atlanta)

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post

    Are you mad at pes like purus because they didnt put in enough vitamin c with the nitrates! Haha. Ever since reading the potential sides I always look at vitamin c content with nitrate products. the product is powerful and it's easy enough to throw in a vitamin c tab anyways strong product and pes does things right!
    Strong reading skills.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    What are the possibilities of getting some samples? I'd even pay for a few just to try it out.
    You can get samples from their site me thinks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

    You can get samples from their site me thinks.
    I think that's just for Alphamine currently.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  19. For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    For the people that have used the samples of this, how is it on appetite?I want to try it Friday but that's when I have my refeed and I do not want my appetite crushed.Thanks for the input.
    I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

    I sampled it and I didn't notice appetite issues. You will still be able to have your refeed and it wont affect your appetite.
    Same here. No effect on appetite.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  22. Thanks guys for the quick responses will be starting friday then.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ripped218 View Post
    Thanks guys for the quick responses will be starting friday then.
    Enjoy
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  24. Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki
    For $30 you can get a whole tub of samples, and a bottle of erase
    Haha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  25. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Thanks My Enhanced is on the way. Tracking shows it leaving Florida (I'm in Atlanta)
    You have to remember nitrates and agmatine both lower BP...so the next effect is stable blood pressure.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 06:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in