PES Preworkout: ENHANCED - Initial Impression

Page 10 of 20 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. ^^^ Yup nPYE had me shaky big time but it also made me feel more alpha than any of the other forms.
    doing my own thang!

2. So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

This makes me nervous. I hate nothing more than the yohimbe feeling. When I first got alphamine I was blitzed for about 10 hours off one scoop with a bit of the anxious and nauseated feeling. Better than yohimbe hcl but still not pleasant. Really hoping this isn't the same. I will know soon enough as mine comes tomorrow
    I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.

4. Quote Originally Posted by John33 View Post
    So, am I the only one non-responder to the two scoops sample? Natty mentioned in another thread that calcium carbonate is an essential part of the formula, but also according to Natty (see the previous page) the samples do not contain calcium carbonate. I wonder if the real thing works better than the samples because of that. Any ideas? Thanks.
    The Calcium Carbonate was added to make a more basic environment in the stomach. This was added to increase the effects of the stimulants. With that said the stimulant blend was already very effective. What is your typical stimulant intake like and how soon after eating did you take the sample?

Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I know what u mean man, trust me I do. My body simply does not agree with Yohimbine. I was hoping PES produced a version of Enhancedi without it.

I have allot of respect for PES, so I trust their judgement i adding this particular derivative to the formula.
    Ya the Yohimbine extract used was added due to its usual lack of typical sides associated with the ingredient. Sorry that you still got some ill effects. Let us know how it goes with a second try and look at lowering the dose as well to start.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    I'm going to take it in the morning and post again. I took my daily EC this morning so that may have added something when I took the 1 scoop dose this afternoon.

This time it'll be Enhanced solo
    You shouldn't be combining with EC. That's exactly why you reacted so strongly to 1 scoop
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

6. If yohimbe wasn't on the label no one would think yohimbe was in it. This isn't cocked up with Y HCl like the products in the past you've taken and disliked. I am one of those people...trust
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

7. Anyone able to hit me with sample?

8. Anyone else enjoy the flavor of the FP? Reading most of the reviews it looks like I might be a minority here.

Kinda like Clout, still one of my favorite flavors to date

9. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Anyone able to hit me with sample?
    I'll send you 2 scoops of mine for the equivalent value of 1oz gold. This stuff is in peak demand buddy

10. Quote Originally Posted by Profion View Post
    Anyone able to hit me with sample?
    Let's see if the reps have anything for you. If not and you trust a zippy from someone with like 75 posts I'd be willing to send you a couple scoops

11. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

You shouldn't be combining with EC. That's exactly why you reacted so strongly to 1 scoop
    Yeah you're correct. Under normal situations I wouldn't have.

I take my daily EC every morning. When I arrived from work the Enhance arrived, so "combining" wasn't the plan at all.

I'm in the gym now, and the effects are different from yesterday. I'll report back when I hit the suana.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    What is your typical stimulant intake like and how soon after eating did you take the sample?
    I finished eating breakfast at 7:30 am and took the sample at 10 am.

My recent, typical stimulant intake:

On workout days: Alphamine (4 grams) at 6:30 am, Craze (9.5 grams) at 10 am, before the workout. Alphamine (4 grams) at 2 pm.
    Non-workut days: The same, minus Craze.

13. Took Enhance fasted this morning. Felt pretty good during my workout this morning. Sweating more than normal (which I actually like), but other than that, felt no "negative" effects.

It appears for me Enhance goes through peaks and valleys. A smooth feeling the first 15 minutes or so, a jittery feeling for the next 15 minutes, and a smooth feeling from then on. Having a pumped feeling the entire time (at one scoop).

I'll see how it goes for the next five days

14. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Took Enhance fasted this morning. Felt pretty good during my workout this morning. Sweating more than normal (which I actually like), but other than that, felt no "negative" effects.

It appears for me Enhance goes through peaks and valleys. A smooth feeling the first 15 minutes or so, a jittery feeling for the next 15 minutes, and a smooth feeling from then on. Having a pumped feeling the entire time (at one scoop).

I'll see how it goes for the next five days
    Glad you didn't experience some of the sides you did yesterday. I am taking my Enhanced right now and heading off to the gym...
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Glad you didn't experience some of the sides you did yesterday. I am taking my Enhanced right now and heading off to the gym...
    Thanks Bolt I have a feeling I'm going to like riding the Enhanced roller coaster

16. I'm fine with YHCL. I used to take 2.5mg 3 times a day along with ephedrine hcl and caffiene. I especially liked it before running/cardio. It's the "dirty" or not so pure stuff that really bothers me and various different extracts.

17. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I'm fine with YHCL. I used to take 2.5mg 3 times a day along with ephedrine hcl and caffiene. I especially liked it before running/cardio. It's the "dirty" or not so pure stuff that really bothers me and various different extracts.
    From what I can tell so far, you may be good to go with this stuff

18. Holy sh*t....that is all

19. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Holy sh*t....that is all
    Haha that is awesome feedback . Thats how I felt too when I took my samples.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

20. Two PR's on incline for reps...I feel like I'm on fire in a good way. Oh two scoops is going to be to much for most. Dialing it back tomorrow....

21. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Two PR's on incline for reps...I feel like I'm on fire in a good way. Oh two scoops is going to be to much for most. Dialing it back tomorrow....
    Ya 2 scoops was a little much for me too. 1-1.5 is the sweet spot.
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

22. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post

Ya 2 scoops was a little much for me too. 1-1.5 is the sweet spot.
    I'm stim tolerant to say the least. I'm also a big dude so I always start at the max with everything. Not this sh*t.....

23. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post

I'm stim tolerant to say the least. I'm also a big dude so I always start at the max with everything. Not this sh*t.....
    Tell me about it, I'm somewhat big myself, with a high stim tolerance. But there's no way I'm going to take two scoops of this stuff bro

24. Quote Originally Posted by southsideguy View Post
    Tell me about it, I'm somewhat big myself, with a high stim tolerance. But there's no way I'm going to take two scoops of this stuff bro
    I took 2 scoops of this stuff today and loved it. The initial pump was insane! Thank god it tapered off some by the time I got to the gym! I will probably stick with 1.5, though.

25. 1.5 scoops and i feel great. hampered today by sore elbows but wow i feel good. great first impression. im a stim junkie so ill probably try 2 scoops, but 1.5 seemed to be enough.

26. Quote Originally Posted by kenny76 View Post
    1.5 scoops and i feel great. hampered today by sore elbows but wow i feel good. great first impression. im a stim junkie so ill probably try 2 scoops, but 1.5 seemed to be enough.
    Agreed, exactly why I tried it. Gotta see what 2 true scoops feels like before you build any tolerance! Just to experience the insanity

27. A little tub of dynamite!

28. The only that compares to this was the first time I dosed OG Amp. But its different. Much different. My scalp is tingling right now. Lol

29. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    The only that compares to this was the first time I dosed OG Amp. But its different. Much different. My scalp is tingling right now. Lol
    No stimulant has ever impressed me as much as when og amp first came out
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1163
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:08 PM
  2. Genera Supplements' Andrenaline: Initial Impressions
    By riseboi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 03:49 PM
  3. DS Replenish Initial Impression
    By Jim Sadler in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0