Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored)

Page 5 of 12 First ... 34567 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Lol hopefully not. Tom Brady has lost enough superbowls already. No need to lose another.
    His hand was weighed down by all those rings.....just sayin


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post

    His hand was weighed down by all those rings.....just sayin
    Lol or maybe vinatieri wasn't there to save the day anymore.

  3. Ok,so had a crazy workout today!one of the best bench days in a while!i have finally got over the initial shock of no caffeine with my pre mix!pump was amazing,I put on a xl undershirt today.by the time I got warmed up and peeled of my hoody I literally checked to see if I grabbed the wrong size it was so tight in the chest!vascularity was crazy,could see my bicep veins thru my hoody sleeves!endurance was amazing as it has been,muscle fatigue is better for sure.even when I mentally feel burnt,my body wants more!as I said I do seem to be getting slight headaches when ingesting the products pre,but seems to fade away thru my workout!

    Flat Bench:
    225x10
    255x10
    275x7
    295x5
    315x3
    275x5
    255x7
    225x10

    Db flys:
    70x9
    70x10
    60x9
    60x8

    Champagnes:
    90x10 for 4 sets.

    Overhead db tri ext:
    100x8
    100x9
    95x10
    90x8

    Db kickbacks:
    30x10 for 4 sets.

    Db press:
    100x10
    100x11
    110x9
    90x8
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Ok,so one scoop compete and one scoop hemavol down!taste refreshing as always,but I will say,I seem to be getting a headache rit after I drink this stuff.Not sure which product it may be,or if something in the flavoring which I've had before.I do know it is something in there tho,nothing else has changed and I don't get headaches often anymore.will be updating with numbers in a bit!
    Your not crazy bro. I was getting some intense headaches while using hemavol. I'm on cycle though so I thought it was just blood pressure related. The day I dropped the hemavol and changed nothing else the headaches went completely away.

    Sucks because I was enjoying the product for a bit. The second I went over 1 scoop It started going south in my experience.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  5. Is it possible that drinking more water prior to taking hemavol wwould help?

    I'm thinking the GMS may be the issue.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Your not crazy bro. I was getting some intense headaches while using hemavol. I'm on cycle though so I thought it was just blood pressure related. The day I dropped the hemavol and changed nothing else the headaches went completely away.

    Sucks because I was enjoying the product for a bit. The second I went over 1 scoop It started going south in my experience.
    So it is what I thought!nothing extreme,but worth noting!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Is it possible that drinking more water prior to taking hemavol wwould help?

    I'm thinking the GMS may be the issue.
    I thought this too,even tho it's hard to do,I upped my water intake before today.i also worked out late today,as I usually go first thing in the morning so I had a lot of water today!still slight pressure there!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

    I thought this too,even tho it's hard to do,I upped my water intake before today.i also worked out late today,as I usually go first thing in the morning so I had a lot of water today!still slight pressure there!
    Possibly a low blood sugar thing from agmatine then? How long before your workout did you eat?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    Possibly a low blood sugar thing from agmatine then? How long before your workout did you eat?
    About an hour!and had a pretty big meal with a shake at that!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Possibly a low blood sugar thing from agmatine then? How long before your workout did you eat?
    In my case it wasn't the agmatine because I replaced the hemavol with 2 caps of 500 agmatine.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In my case it wasn't the agmatine because I replaced the hemoval with 2 caps of 500 agmatine.
    Yeah,I've supplemented with products that have agmatine and just straight agmatine for years and it didn't bother me!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  12. That's strange.

    I sold my hemavol to a friend, don't like 2 scoop products so I'm out of guesses.

  13. GMS sucks up a ton of water. If you're not using 16-20 oz a scoop, it will pull out the water already in your system and may contribute to the symptoms you're describing
    BOARD TYRANT

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    Ok,so had a crazy workout today!one of the best bench days in a while!i have finally got over the initial shock of no caffeine with my pre mix!pump was amazing,I put on a xl undershirt today.by the time I got warmed up and peeled of my hoody I literally checked to see if I grabbed the wrong size it was so tight in the chest!vascularity was crazy,could see my bicep veins thru my hoody sleeves!endurance was amazing as it has been,muscle fatigue is better for sure.even when I mentally feel burnt,my body wants more!as I said I do seem to be getting slight headaches when ingesting the products pre,but seems to fade away thru my workout!

    Flat Bench:
    225x10
    255x10
    275x7
    295x5
    315x3
    275x5
    255x7
    225x10

    Db flys:
    70x9
    70x10
    60x9
    60x8

    Champagnes:
    90x10 for 4 sets.

    Overhead db tri ext:
    100x8
    100x9
    95x10
    90x8

    Db kickbacks:
    30x10 for 4 sets.

    Db press:
    100x10
    100x11
    110x9
    90x8
    Awesome workout!!!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Awesome workout!!!!
    Thanks man,I was on fire today,really would love to try the hemavol at 1.5 or 2 scoops at least once but I'm logging it at the one scoop dose!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Thanks man,I was on fire today,really would love to try the hemavol at 1.5 or 2 scoops at least once but I'm logging it at the one scoop dose!
    Throw in another 500 mg agmatine youll love it

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Throw in another 500 mg agmatine youll love it
    Got some coming,will try many things with the hemavol in the future.but gotta use them solo to give a good rating of effectiveness and log!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Got some coming,will try many things with the hemavol in the future.but gotta use them solo to give a good rating of effectiveness and log!
    Hell yeah!

  19. Nice bench numbers bro damn with how lean you are I'd hate to see how pumped you look with Hemavol lol probably got veins coming out of veins lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice bench numbers bro damn with how lean you are I'd hate to see how pumped you look with Hemavol lol probably got veins coming out of veins lol
    Thanks.Lol,it is crazy,I'm for sure gonna buy some and use it with other stuff and play with the dosage when done with this log!i had on a hoody today and my bicep veins were visible thru it!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. I hate you. -_-

  22. You need a disclaimer shirt that says "must avoid sharp objects" lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I hate you. -_-
    Don't hate tha player,hate tha game
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    You need a disclaimer shirt that says "must avoid sharp objects" lol
    Lmfao,that's a good one!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  25. You need to drink above and beyond the H2O when using anything containing GMS. There is also some info about norvaline having a side effect of headaches.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You need to drink above and beyond the H2O when using anything containing GMS. There is also some info about norvaline having a side effect of headaches.
    Thanks man,I drink so much water daily as is!but today I have been chugging it by the shaker full and must say I do feel it went away quicker,we will see how it carries on!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  27. Extra H20 is rarely a bad idea! I know I should always be drinking a lot more than what I do, but I also find that a lot of it comes in the 2 hour workout window of pre, during, and post. Bit of a distended belly afterwards but that's why. New Year's resolution of mine is to drink more water and do more cardio. Just not now lol
    BOARD TYRANT

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    I feel bad cause this is Lewis' last game
    What was that? Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. 49ers>>>>>>ravens :wink:

    At least now I don't have any preference as to who wins the SB.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    What was that? Lol
    Meh. Destiny happens sometimes

  31. Unfortunately in my case it wasn't due to water shortage. I heard about having to down a lot of water with hemavol so I made sure to mix it with 20 oz and drink plenty of water before and after consuming. Not sure what it was but I know I won't be purchasing any hemavol in the future unless it's the capped version. Let alone the flavor was okay for a few times but
    After that I couldn't stand choking it down.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  32. Unfortunately in my case it wasn't due to water shortage. I heard about having to down a lot of water with hemavol so I made sure to mix it with 20 oz and drink plenty of water before and after consuming. Not sure what it was but I know I won't be purchasing any hemavol in the future unless it's the capped version. Let alone the flavor was okay for a few times but
    After that I couldn't stand choking it down.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  33. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Unfortunately in my case it wasn't due to water shortage. I heard about having to down a lot of water with hemavol so I made sure to mix it with 20 oz and drink plenty of water before and after consuming. Not sure what it was but I know I won't be purchasing any hemavol in the future unless it's the capped version. Let alone the flavor was okay for a few times but
    After that I couldn't stand choking it down.
    Very nice sig man!congrats to both sides!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  34. Heading into the gym soon to do some abs and cardio.may throw some other stuff in but gonna take a easy day for recovery!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  35. had a good day of abs and cardio.did some good mornings,some dips,pull ups.bis/forearms/back on schedule for tomorrow.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  36. About 10 pages too late, but subbed.

  37. Arm days are a nice bonus with this stack we're running, bros.
    BOARD TYRANT

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Arm days are a nice bonus with this stack we're running, bros.
    Indeed they are,can't wait for tomorrow,wife is at the grocery store now getting all my food for the week!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Very nice sig man!congrats to both sides!
    Thanks brotato! Very happy to be a part of such an amazing company! :-)
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  40. I remember the pics of you late in the cycle of methlyvar you just finished up recently; you're vascularity was nuts by the end after a workout all pumped. Would you say the hemavol gets you on par for a post workout pump? I'm finding 1 scoop hema + 500mg of agmatine extra and 1 scoop compete is tantamount to my pumps last time I was on cycle. Lovin' it. Haven't had any headaches though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 07:31 PM
  2. Nosnmiveins Getting Lit up with N.O. IGNITE (Sponsored)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 08:47 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  4. androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)
    By androchem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 05:20 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in