Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored)

Page 2 of 12 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looking great bud, pure homo btw!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Man, 3rd page already and you haven't even started using the products. This is going to be a good log!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow!update coming in a bit,gotta eat and shower.arms look so swollen!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Matching containers, someone likes lemon!

I'm in bro!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok,so had my first workout with the products today!i will admit I was nervous to hit the gym without my average stim filled pre.but was not disappointed.First thing I think we all notice when opening a new product is smell,smell was amazing and I was hoping it taste as good as it smelled.Put one scoop hemavol and one scoop compete in my shaker,shook it up and drank it.Taste was awesome,honestly didn't think I would enjoy lemon but it was refreshing,I think would be better if really cold though.there were no particles or floaties in my shaker,and I only used about 6oz. Of water.I waited 30 min,mixed up another scoop of compete,and hit the gym.which btw my basement was flooded so that sucked and put me in a bad mood from the start.i will say I did not feel that omg I gotta hit the gym feeling at any point that I'm used to from my regular pres,but I pushed on.i did my warm up set,and at that point my arms were already more pumped than they usually are at the end of my session.I did drink the scoop of compete throughout my workout but it was very sweet when drinking it for thirst.i did all my sets with little to no break in between them,only enough to change or load weight if needed.i did not feel 100% mentally there today,I actually didn't get a real good meal in pre like I usually do,so I know this had an effect.also the lack of caffeine for me was for sure noticeable,but I pushed through.the deeper I got into my workout the more I was getting lost in the moment,as I said mentally did not feel in it all the way,but my body and muscles were wanting more for sure.i was actually planning on doing 3 sets and ending early so I good go eat a big meal,but ended up doing my full 4 and I must say body felt like it wanted more.first thoughts,very happy with the products so far,I do miss my caffeine,but there's a lot of awesome ingredients in these that I like to see and they got me through a successful workout.My pumps were ridiculous,only way to explain it,arms looked like they were on the wrong persons body!heres my numbers..

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x7
    115x10

Reverse curl:
    85x10 for 4 sets.

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
    80x6 for 3 sets.

Reverse grip bench press:
    205x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    50x7

Db preacher curls:
    50x10 for 2 sets.
    60x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    60x9 for 2 sets.
    70x8for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x10 for 4 sets.

I was a bit disappointed with today's workout,but had great muscle form on all lifts.and I know the lack of my regular meal pre affected me a lot.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so had my first workout with the products today!i will admit I was nervous to hit the gym without my average stim filled pre.but was not disappointed.First thing I think we all notice when opening a new product is smell,smell was amazing and I was hoping it taste as good as it smelled.Put one scoop hemavol and one scoop compete in my shaker,shook it up and drank it.Taste was awesome,honestly didn't think I would enjoy lemon but it was refreshing,I think would be better if really cold though.there were no particles or floaties in my shaker,and I only used about 6oz. Of water.I waited 30 min,mixed up another scoop of compete,and hit the gym.which btw my basement was flooded so that sucked and put me in a bad mood from the start.i will say I did not feel that omg I gotta hit the gym feeling at any point that I'm used to from my regular pres,but I pushed on.i did my warm up set,and at that point my arms were already more pumped than they usually are at the end of my session.I did drink the scoop of compete throughout my workout but it was very sweet when drinking it for thirst.i did all my sets with little to no break in between them,only enough to change or load weight if needed.i did not feel 100% mentally there today,I actually didn't get a real good meal in pre like I usually do,so I know this had an effect.also the lack of caffeine for me was for sure noticeable,but I pushed through.the deeper I got into my workout the more I was getting lost in the moment,as I said mentally did not feel in it all the way,but my body and muscles were wanting more for sure.i was actually planning on doing 3 sets and ending early so I good go eat a big meal,but ended up doing my full 4 and I must say body felt like it wanted more.first thoughts,very happy with the products so far,I do miss my caffeine,but there's a lot of awesome ingredients in these that I like to see and they got me through a successful workout.My pumps were ridiculous,only way to explain it,arms looked like they were on the wrong persons body!heres my numbers..

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x7
    115x10

Reverse curl:
    85x10 for 4 sets.

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
    80x6 for 3 sets.

Reverse grip bench press:
    205x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    50x7

Db preacher curls:
    50x10 for 2 sets.
    60x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    60x9 for 2 sets.
    70x8for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x10 for 4 sets.

I was a bit disappointed with today's workout,but had great muscle form on all lifts.and I know the lack of my regular meal pre affected me a lot.
    I find it to be really sweet as well.

I generally fill my whole shaker with water and ice and as my workout progresses and I'm getting thirstier the ice has started melting which helps water it down so it isn't so sweet.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Hemavol AND Compete with only 6oz of water? Curious your thoughts on this approach. All the stuff I've read and all my experiences with GMS dictate a fairly healthy dose of water to go with it.
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Still waiting on my official shipment to come in BTW, but getting by for now on the sample packs of Compete I have!
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Hemavol AND Compete with only 6oz of water? Curious your thoughts on this approach. All the stuff I've read and all my experiences with GMS dictate a fairly healthy dose of water to go with it.
    I drank plenty of water throughout the day.i usually hit 1.5 gallons daily.i just wantd to test the flavor!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

I drank plenty of water throughout the day.i usually hit 1.5 gallons daily.i just wantd to test the flavor!
    That's what I figured you'd say! To be honest, the lemon Hemavol gave me headaches; can only drink the watermelon flavor.
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's what I figured you'd say! To be honest, the lemon Hemavol gave me headaches; can only drink the watermelon flavor.
    No headaches,but I've been farting like crazy since drinking it!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No headaches,but I've been farting like crazy since drinking it!
    Nice. Glad we aren't there with you I guess! Is it the supplements or the Taco Bell you had for lunch?
  13. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I find it to be really sweet as well.

I generally fill my whole shaker with water and ice and as my workout progresses and I'm getting thirstier the ice has started melting which helps water it down so it isn't so sweet.

great idea.

OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial.

Also, when drinking compete Intra, keep refilling the waterbottle/shaker bottle up when it gets to about 1/2 empty, as this will reduce the sweetness more and more with each refill.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Nice. Glad we aren't there with you I guess! Is it the supplements or the Taco Bell you had for lunch?
    haha,i do love me some taco bell!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    great idea.

OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial.

Also, when drinking compete Intra, keep refilling the waterbottle/shaker bottle up when it gets to about 1/2 empty, as this will reduce the sweetness more and more with each refill.
    i only mixed it low to get a true taste of the flavor.i refilled my shaker right after chugging it and drank it before i hit the gym,as far as intra,i drank it and had a gallon of water with me i alternated with.my water intake is very sufficient,but i will be mixing it with more water,was just testing it out!
  16. Diamond Member

haha,i do love me some taco bell!
    yo quiero taco bell
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    In!
    Join the party!
  19. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You already got a great log going
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    Thank you,it only gets better!
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  179 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

holy smokes, 3 pages after a day, will have to keep an eye out in this thread so i dont get lost so quickly.

compete lemon is my fav flavor, honestly think its as close to lemonade, as it gets. i always taste it as more lemon than tartness.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/iForce-Nutrition/107510095952360
    iTrain...iCompete...iDarce!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In Bro!
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

I'm a tangerine fan for compete personally.
    Fruit punch for me, its the best hands down!

Mike
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    In Bro!
    Thanks for showing up man!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thanks for showing up man!
    For sure, I saw a link just a couple days ago and boom its on fire now. Your woman Joining?
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    For sure, I saw a link just a couple days ago and boom its on fire now. Your woman Joining?
    Possibly,just been busy past few days.ill be in touch for sure!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Possibly,just been busy past few days.ill be in touch for sure!
    Cool cool lol
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

One scoop of each down,getting ready to head to gym!i did mix them separate and drink back to back today to see if favors were consistent.compete seemed to be a bit sweeter and did foam a bit in my shaker,but mixed well.dont know what I'm going to do in gym yet today,but will update later with numbers!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lemon hemavol is so good, just like lemonade imo. Kill it mack

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One scoop of each down,getting ready to head to gym!i did mix them separate and drink back to back today to see if favors were consistent.compete seemed to be a bit sweeter and did foam a bit in my shaker,but mixed well.dont know what I'm going to do in gym yet today,but will update later with numbers!
    Waiting to see what you did in the gym....
    After a year off, I'm back
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

I had a great workout today!did shoulders/traps and my endurance was amazing.no rest between sets at all.just set up everything and once I started I went non stop.i also did about 16 minutes of light jog afterwards.muscles were pumped like crazy.vascularity was up a good bit!and it seemed like I was doing better towards the end of my sets rather than burning out.i did mix the scoop of compete in a half gallon of water,flavor is good but a bit sweet.heres my numbers,and I did them in the order as I list them.one full set of each lift and then start over!

Military bb press:
    135x12
    155x10
    165x7
    145x11

Db shrugs:
    105x15 for 4 sets.

Db military press:
    70x9 for 2 sets.
    80x7 for 2 sets.

Side db lat raises:
    30x10 for 4 sets.

Front lat raises:
    35x10 for 4 sets.

Seatbelts:
    90x12 for 4 sets.

Bb shrugs:
    225x18
    255x18
    275x15
    315x12
    255x12
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Seatbelts...how do you do those?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Seatbelts...how do you do those?
    Sit sideways on a bench.grab a dumbell in each hand,starting position is holding dumbells close together under bent legs.bring DBS around and up to meet above top of legs.then reverse back to starting position,you can adjust the way you sit and feel it in many different areas,I do it slightly bent.feel it in my delts,upper back and traps real good!
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Sit sideways on a bench.grab a dumbell in each hand,starting position is holding dumbells close together under bent legs.bring DBS around and up to meet above top of legs.then reverse back to starting position,you can adjust the way you sit and feel it in many different areas,I do it slightly bent.feel it in my delts,upper back and traps real good!
    I might have to try that out
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

We are officially snowed in!good thing I got lots of food and supplements!
  36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

We are officially snowed in!good thing I got lots of dick and balls!
    Wow Mack. This is a sponsored log, at least try to keep this professional!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

Wow Mack. This is a sponsored log, at least try to keep this professional!
    I am very professional!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Raining like crazy here but the snow is just about an hour or 2 away. Heavy wet snow that's accumiliating quick.
  39. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    lol...keeping the standard high!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Finally snowing here
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 06:31 PM
  2. Nosnmiveins Getting Lit up with N.O. IGNITE (Sponsored)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 07:47 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  4. androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)
    By androchem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 04:20 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 11:24 AM