Mack gets pumped up with I force Hemavol and Compete (sponsored)

Page 2 of 16 First 1234 ... Last

1. Subbed can't wait for this

2. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Oh yeah,thanks for joining!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Guess who?
    Who?

4. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Subbed can't wait for this
    Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    In it.
    Thanks,I need to learn how to multi quote.this is crazy.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw View Post
    Subbed can't wait for this
    What's up man.I hope it's a good one,today will be arms so best day to get it goin,got an appointment then I'll be tearing it up.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Who?
    Thanks for inviting me to the party!!
    After a year off, I'm back

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Thanks for inviting me to the party!!
    You know it bro!

8. just a few status pics for the start of things!
    Name:  IMG_2540 (640x480).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  169.7 KBName:  IMG_2541 (640x480).jpg
Views: 126
Size:  152.8 KB

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

What's up man.I hope it's a good one,today will be arms so best day to get it goin,got an appointment then I'll be tearing it up.
    In for when you start bb curl 185 for reps

10. Ripped up bro!!
    After a year off, I'm back
    •   

11. Looking great bud, pure homo btw!

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

12. Man, 3rd page already and you haven't even started using the products. This is going to be a good log!

13. Wow!update coming in a bit,gotta eat and shower.arms look so swollen!

14. Matching containers, someone likes lemon!

I'm in bro!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

15. Ok,so had my first workout with the products today!i will admit I was nervous to hit the gym without my average stim filled pre.but was not disappointed.First thing I think we all notice when opening a new product is smell,smell was amazing and I was hoping it taste as good as it smelled.Put one scoop hemavol and one scoop compete in my shaker,shook it up and drank it.Taste was awesome,honestly didn't think I would enjoy lemon but it was refreshing,I think would be better if really cold though.there were no particles or floaties in my shaker,and I only used about 6oz. Of water.I waited 30 min,mixed up another scoop of compete,and hit the gym.which btw my basement was flooded so that sucked and put me in a bad mood from the start.i will say I did not feel that omg I gotta hit the gym feeling at any point that I'm used to from my regular pres,but I pushed on.i did my warm up set,and at that point my arms were already more pumped than they usually are at the end of my session.I did drink the scoop of compete throughout my workout but it was very sweet when drinking it for thirst.i did all my sets with little to no break in between them,only enough to change or load weight if needed.i did not feel 100% mentally there today,I actually didn't get a real good meal in pre like I usually do,so I know this had an effect.also the lack of caffeine for me was for sure noticeable,but I pushed through.the deeper I got into my workout the more I was getting lost in the moment,as I said mentally did not feel in it all the way,but my body and muscles were wanting more for sure.i was actually planning on doing 3 sets and ending early so I good go eat a big meal,but ended up doing my full 4 and I must say body felt like it wanted more.first thoughts,very happy with the products so far,I do miss my caffeine,but there's a lot of awesome ingredients in these that I like to see and they got me through a successful workout.My pumps were ridiculous,only way to explain it,arms looked like they were on the wrong persons body!heres my numbers..

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x7
    115x10

Reverse curl:
    85x10 for 4 sets.

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
    80x6 for 3 sets.

Reverse grip bench press:
    205x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    50x7

Db preacher curls:
    50x10 for 2 sets.
    60x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    60x9 for 2 sets.
    70x8for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x10 for 4 sets.

I was a bit disappointed with today's workout,but had great muscle form on all lifts.and I know the lack of my regular meal pre affected me a lot.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Ok,so had my first workout with the products today!i will admit I was nervous to hit the gym without my average stim filled pre.but was not disappointed.First thing I think we all notice when opening a new product is smell,smell was amazing and I was hoping it taste as good as it smelled.Put one scoop hemavol and one scoop compete in my shaker,shook it up and drank it.Taste was awesome,honestly didn't think I would enjoy lemon but it was refreshing,I think would be better if really cold though.there were no particles or floaties in my shaker,and I only used about 6oz. Of water.I waited 30 min,mixed up another scoop of compete,and hit the gym.which btw my basement was flooded so that sucked and put me in a bad mood from the start.i will say I did not feel that omg I gotta hit the gym feeling at any point that I'm used to from my regular pres,but I pushed on.i did my warm up set,and at that point my arms were already more pumped than they usually are at the end of my session.I did drink the scoop of compete throughout my workout but it was very sweet when drinking it for thirst.i did all my sets with little to no break in between them,only enough to change or load weight if needed.i did not feel 100% mentally there today,I actually didn't get a real good meal in pre like I usually do,so I know this had an effect.also the lack of caffeine for me was for sure noticeable,but I pushed through.the deeper I got into my workout the more I was getting lost in the moment,as I said mentally did not feel in it all the way,but my body and muscles were wanting more for sure.i was actually planning on doing 3 sets and ending early so I good go eat a big meal,but ended up doing my full 4 and I must say body felt like it wanted more.first thoughts,very happy with the products so far,I do miss my caffeine,but there's a lot of awesome ingredients in these that I like to see and they got me through a successful workout.My pumps were ridiculous,only way to explain it,arms looked like they were on the wrong persons body!heres my numbers..

Barbell curl:
    125x10
    135x6
    135x7
    115x10

Reverse curl:
    85x10 for 4 sets.

Ez curl bar preacher curl:
    80x6 for 3 sets.

Reverse grip bench press:
    205x12 for 4 sets.

Incline db curls:
    60x7
    60x8
    60x8
    50x7

Db preacher curls:
    50x10 for 2 sets.
    60x9 for 2 sets.

Hammer curls:
    60x9 for 2 sets.
    70x8for 2 sets.

Db wrist curls:
    80x10 for 4 sets.

I was a bit disappointed with today's workout,but had great muscle form on all lifts.and I know the lack of my regular meal pre affected me a lot.
    I find it to be really sweet as well.

I generally fill my whole shaker with water and ice and as my workout progresses and I'm getting thirstier the ice has started melting which helps water it down so it isn't so sweet.

17. Hemavol AND Compete with only 6oz of water? Curious your thoughts on this approach. All the stuff I've read and all my experiences with GMS dictate a fairly healthy dose of water to go with it.
    BOARD TYRANT

18. Still waiting on my official shipment to come in BTW, but getting by for now on the sample packs of Compete I have!
    BOARD TYRANT

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Hemavol AND Compete with only 6oz of water? Curious your thoughts on this approach. All the stuff I've read and all my experiences with GMS dictate a fairly healthy dose of water to go with it.
    I drank plenty of water throughout the day.i usually hit 1.5 gallons daily.i just wantd to test the flavor!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post

I drank plenty of water throughout the day.i usually hit 1.5 gallons daily.i just wantd to test the flavor!
    That's what I figured you'd say! To be honest, the lemon Hemavol gave me headaches; can only drink the watermelon flavor.
    BOARD TYRANT

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    That's what I figured you'd say! To be honest, the lemon Hemavol gave me headaches; can only drink the watermelon flavor.
    No headaches,but I've been farting like crazy since drinking it!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    No headaches,but I've been farting like crazy since drinking it!
    Nice. Glad we aren't there with you I guess! Is it the supplements or the Taco Bell you had for lunch?

23. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I find it to be really sweet as well.

I generally fill my whole shaker with water and ice and as my workout progresses and I'm getting thirstier the ice has started melting which helps water it down so it isn't so sweet.

great idea.

OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial.

Also, when drinking compete Intra, keep refilling the waterbottle/shaker bottle up when it gets to about 1/2 empty, as this will reduce the sweetness more and more with each refill.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

24. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Nice. Glad we aren't there with you I guess! Is it the supplements or the Taco Bell you had for lunch?
    haha,i do love me some taco bell!

25. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    great idea.

OP - make sure you take at least 20oz of water in with your hemavol/compete pre-workout mix. This is absolutely crucial.

Also, when drinking compete Intra, keep refilling the waterbottle/shaker bottle up when it gets to about 1/2 empty, as this will reduce the sweetness more and more with each refill.
    i only mixed it low to get a true taste of the flavor.i refilled my shaker right after chugging it and drank it before i hit the gym,as far as intra,i drank it and had a gallon of water with me i alternated with.my water intake is very sufficient,but i will be mixing it with more water,was just testing it out!

26. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    haha,i do love me some taco bell!
    yo quiero taco bell
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

27. In!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    In!
    Join the party!

29. You already got a great log going

30. Quote Originally Posted by krome606 View Post
    You already got a great log going
    Thank you,it only gets better!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense
    By Legacyfighter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 06-12-2012, 08:31 PM
  2. Nosnmiveins Getting Lit up with N.O. IGNITE (Sponsored)
    By nosnmiveins in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-10-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  4. androchem gets juiced up with lg's sub-ecdy.(sponsored)
    By androchem in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 06:20 AM
  5. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 01:24 PM