Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!

Page 9 of 12 First ... 7891011 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    It still says pending. Any idea?
    Yes! Mine would do that if I tried to download my video onto youtube using the wifi from my phone and for some reason if I turned it off and used let's say the ymca's internet on my phone it would work. If that made any sense


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Well Ima keep tryin! It's a good one
    Try turning off ur wifi you have on ur phone and upload it to you tube off of another source like free wifi at mcdonalds. I'm serious its the only time my phone will download it to youtube

  3. So complicated... Arrrghhh
    Independent Review
    •   
       


  4. I have to turn my wifi off even just to upload a picture!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Lame
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Lame
    Never got that email
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. Said file was too big
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Name:  smoke_puffs.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  82.2 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Said file was too big
    thats what she said

    lol

    well better luck next time I guess!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Said file was too big
    yeah i could follow with a bunch of cute shyt after that one..alas, i am slow

    on the real tho - iamdisappoint
    those 380 front squats surely were a sight to behold i imagine

    curious - you ever compete against or train with chris duffin out there?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah i could follow with a bunch of cute shyt after that one..alas, i am slow

    on the real tho - iamdisappoint
    those 380 front squats surely were a sight to behold i imagine

    curious - you ever compete against or train with chris duffin out there?
    heres a pic of AB doing a good high bar back squat

    Name:  Stanaszek.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  40.3 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yeah i could follow with a bunch of cute shyt after that one..alas, i am slow

    on the real tho - iamdisappoint
    those 380 front squats surely were a sight to behold i imagine

    curious - you ever compete against or train with chris duffin out there?
    Haha no not yet! I hope to soon. He told me to make it up his way
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    heres a pic of AB doing a good high bar back squat
    AB in his days as toddler?

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha no not yet! I hope to soon. He told me to make it up his way
    beast he is..seeing your #s reminds me much of him, crazy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    AB in his days as toddler?

    beast he is..seeing your #s reminds me much of him, crazy
    Lmfao yea if I was 220 and genetically strong as an ant
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Duffin is out of action for awhile. He had a video up on here of him badly tearing something in a meet while squatting. I could barely watch the vid.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Duffin is out of action for awhile. He had a video up on here of him badly tearing something in a meet while squatting. I could barely watch the vid.
    Yes he's healing up well now
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Way to stay positive AB! Still doing big things bro!

    Btw pm me ur addy again I focking deleted it!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Duffin is out of action for awhile. He had a video up on here of him badly tearing something in a meet while squatting. I could barely watch the vid.
    is that kabuki? I saw that vid
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Duffin is out of action for awhile. He had a video up on here of him badly tearing something in a meet while squatting. I could barely watch the vid.
    ouch!
    last time i spoke with him directly was couple yrs back - he had just torn something at that time (pec if i recall?) and was rehabbing
    that's too bad

    the downside of course, with these beasts and their cars they toss around
    i want to be able to walk when i'm 50, never appealed to me personally, but i enjoy watching others

    (no jinxing AB!) :fingerscrossed:

  20. Yea that vid was hard to watch!

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ouch!
    last time i spoke with him directly was couple yrs back - he had just torn something at that time (pec if i recall?) and was rehabbing
    that's too bad

    the downside of course, with these beasts and their cars they toss around
    i want to be able to walk when i'm 50, never appealed to me personally, but i enjoy watching others

    (no jinxing AB!) :fingerscrossed:
    Haha I figure ill do.strongman after then move to bodybuilding for less stress
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Haha I figure ill do.strongman after then move to bodybuilding for less stress
    how old are you?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    how old are you?
    Eh mid 20s haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. thought you were fairly young
    yeah you got lotta time ahead of you bro
    these guys that lift strongman and whatnot into late 30s, 40's..eishh
    don't know how they do it (or what the hell they're thinking), but chances are they prolly don't have too much time left walking on this earth
    (motor scooter may be another issue)

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    thought you were fairly young
    yeah you got lotta time ahead of you bro
    these guys that lift strongman and whatnot into late 30s, 40's..eishh
    don't know how they do it (or what the hell they're thinking), but chances are they prolly don't have too much time left walking on this earth
    (motor scooter may be another issue)
    Haha... Yea... YOLO haha jk your totally right tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha... Yea... YOLO haha jk your totally right tho
    PM coming your way
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  27. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    PM coming your way
    No no yolo's!
    Independent Review

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha... Yea... YOLO haha jk your totally right tho
    I thought it was BROlo?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post

    I thought it was BROlo?
    True lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. It's go time! Pull day!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    It's go time! Pull day!!!
    Here we go !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  32. dooo eeeet


  33. Aaaaaaahhhh Bull****! Still beat record in weight but I'm not satisfied. Takin back off next week. Did do 405x5 goodmornings on Vid and curled some monster weight tho!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Aaaaaaahhhh Bull****! Still beat record in weight but I'm not satisfied. Takin back off next week. Did do 405x5 goodmornings on Vid and curled some monster weight tho!
    Damn Bro! Broke Record while on pct and pissed off. That's my Boy! Never satisfied

  35. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Damn Bro! Broke Record while on pct and pissed off. That's my Boy! Never satisfied
    Lol state record... Not my best
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Lol state record... Not my best
    Haha! Just broke a state record and had a bad day hmmm I thought I was crazy

  37. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Haha! Just broke a state record and had a bad day hmmm I thought I was crazy
    Haha yes but isn't a PR all that matters?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Nothin better then taking down a Recover-D shake for dessert ;-) delicious. Gonna need it. Hit Abs yesterday at home for first time in months and Damn I'm sore
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Lol state record... Not my best
    Oh is that all? Ya puss. Lol nice work my man!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  40. Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. MentalTwitchs gettin down to business
    By MentalTwitch in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Log in
Log in