Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I also usually take 2....45 seconds these days though now that I started MD
    well i don't feel like as much of a puss now, thanks Dan! lol! In all honestly when I'm hitting heavy singles or doubles with squats I usually squat then rest 1.5mins then hit leg curls then rest 1 min. When i'm at a weight where I'm doing 4+ reps I'll just rest 2 mins straight and hit the next set.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  3. 3DMicro brings a nice focus with it
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. You guys are intriguing me with all the NLA love. Really that good huh?
    BOARD TYRANT

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You guys are intriguing me with all the NLA love. Really that good huh?
    really are some amazing products!its not often i find something new i buy even after a log or sample.but i have already bought the recover-d and will buy the others to run some day when the timing is right.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  6. Lot of supp companies raising their games lately. Good for all of us!
    BOARD TYRANT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You guys are intriguing me with all the NLA love. Really that good huh?
    Pretty legit
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Pretty legit
    BOARD TYRANT

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    How'd the micro hit ya? Was thinking bout checking it out when my ignite is up...
    Independent Review

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You guys are intriguing me with all the NLA love. Really that good huh?
    Oh yes
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    You guys are intriguing me with all the NLA love. Really that good huh?
    Great! Lots of love coming from everyone. And we appreciate it. Also NLA beat out Muscle Pharm in getting out a whole line of supps specialy formatted for woman, "NLA for Her". Watch for loggers soon!

  12. Chest day... Wasn't really feeling it all to well. I did burn myself out tho.

    Bench: 15/8/3/3/3/1/1
    315
    350
    375
    405
    405
    450
    450
    Tried closegrip after and was already fatigued.

    Flat Db: 8/8
    130
    140

    Incline Db: 8/8
    110
    120

    Flat Db chest fly: 8/8
    80
    90

    Pec Dec: 10/8/8/8
    210
    220
    240
    250

    Reverse tri pressdown: 10/8/8/8
    150
    160
    160
    170

    Tri pressdown: 8/8
    190
    200

    Oh Db tri ext: 1 set of 15 with 50s

    Pumps are still beyond amazing! Vascularity is gettin better. Reminds me of being on Stano.

    Recover-D will be used before bed since dinner was made
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Chest day... Wasn't really feeling it all to well. I did burn myself out tho.
    Dude you really are a beast
    Independent Review

  14. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    Dude you really are a beast
    Haha thank you my brother! Strength was always my strong suit so I stuck with it
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Chest day... Wasn't really feeling it all to well. I did burn myself out tho.

    Bench: 15/8/3/3/3/1/1
    315
    350
    375
    405
    405
    450
    450
    Tried closegrip after and was already fatigued.

    Flat Db: 8/8
    130
    140

    Incline Db: 8/8
    110
    120

    Flat Db chest fly: 8/8
    80
    90

    Pec Dec: 10/8/8/8
    210
    220
    240
    250

    Reverse tri pressdown: 10/8/8/8
    150
    160
    160
    170

    Tri pressdown: 8/8
    190
    200

    Oh Db tri ext: 1 set of 15 with 50s

    Pumps are still beyond amazing! Vascularity is gettin better. Reminds me of being on Stano.

    Recover-D will be used before bed since dinner was made
    Awesome lifts AB! What weight is ur coach saying ur weight group is pushing raw Bro?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Awesome lifts AB! What weight is ur coach saying ur weight group is pushing raw Bro?
    500+ lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    500+ lol
    Know one said it was gunna be easy. Your work ethic, you be there before ya know it Bro!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Know one said it was gunna be easy. Your work ethic, you be there before ya know it Bro!
    I hope. I'm stalling in bench and slowing in squats. Deads are goin up tho
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Chest day... Wasn't really feeling it all to well. I did burn myself out tho.

    Bench: 15/8/3/3/3/1/1
    315
    350
    375
    405
    405
    450
    450
    Tried closegrip after and was already fatigued.

    Flat Db: 8/8
    130
    140

    Incline Db: 8/8
    110
    120

    Flat Db chest fly: 8/8
    80
    90

    Pec Dec: 10/8/8/8
    210
    220
    240
    250

    Reverse tri pressdown: 10/8/8/8
    150
    160
    160
    170

    Tri pressdown: 8/8
    190
    200

    Oh Db tri ext: 1 set of 15 with 50s

    Pumps are still beyond amazing! Vascularity is gettin better. Reminds me of being on Stano.

    Recover-D will be used before bed since dinner was made
    Unbelievable numbers man, just awesome!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Chest day... Wasn't really feeling it all to well. I did burn myself out tho.
    oh i see AB decided to do a mere mortal bb'ing routine for a change



    lol good stuff man, good to switch things up every once in awhile anyway

  21. Haha thank you guys! Just threw some stuff together and it worked. I'm a bit sore
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Re: Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Bench day! Got my Versa1 for pct and all with a sample packet of Jack3d Micro so!!!

    1 packet Jack3d Micro
    4 Uncapped Swoll-N
    1 Multi
    You gonna log the versa 1? Cutie pie

    Sent from my purple Tapatalk using my penis

  23. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post

    You gonna log the versa 1? Cutie pie
    It will def be in my log here and the homestead
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Coach is leaving town for a few days so Ima go pull with him today. He wants someone to pull with him. Be different going in around 2 from my normal nights.

    2 scoops PowerMax (sample)
    3 Uncapped Swoll-N (4 is too much for Goodmornin pumps)
    Multi
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Coach is leaving town for a few days so Ima go pull with him today. He wants someone to pull with him. Be different going in around 2 from my normal nights.

    2 scoops PowerMax (sample)
    3 Uncapped Swoll-N (4 is too much for Goodmornin pumps)
    Multi
    Sweet broski! Do what you do

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  26. Wow... Intense day... Probably gonna skip back next week.

    Deficit pulls: 8/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
    Can't explain each weight step... Ended with 585

    Resistance pulls, stretched 200lb of bands on 250 pounds and did about 10 sets of speed pulls at 8 reps

    Rack Pulls: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/1
    Started at 600, ended with 720

    Db alt curls: 8/8/8
    60
    70
    80

    Hammer cable curls: 8/8/8
    150
    170
    190

    Hammer strength preacher: 10/8/8
    110
    130
    140

    Donage! Shower time!

    Pumps were too insane but loved every minute. I do notice my recovery is beyond fast not only over night but between sets. Recover-D all day!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Wow... Intense day... Probably gonna skip back next week.

    Deficit pulls: 8/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
    Can't explain each weight step... Ended with 585

    Resistance pulls, stretched 200lb of bands on 250 pounds and did about 10 sets of speed pulls at 8 reps

    Rack Pulls: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/1
    Started at 600, ended with 720

    Db alt curls: 8/8/8
    60
    70
    80

    Hammer cable curls: 8/8/8
    150
    170
    190

    Hammer strength preacher: 10/8/8
    110
    130
    140

    Donage! Shower time!

    Pumps were too insane but loved every minute. I do notice my recovery is beyond fast not only over night but between sets. Recover-D all day!
    Awesome Workouts Big Man! 8 db curls 8 x is nutty. You the man, glad your seeing great results with NLA Bro! Great Log so far Bro!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Awesome Workouts Big Man! 8 db curls 8 x is nutty. You the man, glad your seeing great results with NLA Bro! Great Log so far Bro!
    Thank you bro! Lovin every min! Gotta make a new recipe with the RD
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Thank you bro! Lovin every min! Gotta make a new recipe with the RD
    New Recipe?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    New Recipe?
    Yea haha recover-D icecream, pancakes.... Etc lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Yea haha recover-D icecream, pancakes.... Etc lol
    Haha gotcha! Pancakes? Have u tried it yet?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Haha gotcha! Pancakes? Have u tried it yet?
    Not yet with recover-d lol tomorrow
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Not yet with recover-d lol tomorrow
    Nice! Post a pic bro! I might have to try it out!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Nice! Post a pic bro! I might have to try it out!
    ^^^^seriously AB I wanna see this shyt! Might make some after my prep is done! Nice workout btw. That session looks redic

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  35. Ok got lazy threw 2 scoops Recover D into a bit of heart healthy pancake mix. It wasn't actually bad! I'll do it again haha and Tbh I'm not that sore today... At all!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ok got lazy threw 2 scoops Recover D into a bit of heart healthy pancake mix. It wasn't actually bad! I'll do it again haha and Tbh I'm not that sore today... At all!
    Hell Yeah! Where's the Pic

  37. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Hell Yeah! Where's the Pic
    Haha didn't look any diff to be honest from a regular
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha didn't look any diff to be honest from a regular
    Duh, I guess its not like ur putting blueberries in. Just gunna have to try it.

  39. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Duh, I guess its not like ur putting blueberries in. Just gunna have to try it.
    Would have if I had some. Closest thing I had was peas lol gross
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Would have if I had some. Closest thing I had was peas lol gross
    Nasty! Never eating pancakes again haha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. MentalTwitchs gettin down to business
    By MentalTwitch in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Log in
Log in