Airborne gettin down NLA style!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 11

Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!

Page 11 of 12 First ... 69101112 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Protein cheesecake!
    That sounds so good!!!
    Independent Review

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

That sounds so good!!!
    Hell yea it does!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Protein cheesecake!
    I think you mentioned that awhile Back. Sounds Tasty!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I think you mentioned that awhile Back. Sounds Tasty!
    yeah I did. I'm getting close to the bottom of my ON whey and Recover-D is going to be my new protein so I'll let you know how it does with the cheesecake recipe
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Please do!!! Haha
    It's GO time!

3 uncapped Swoll-N with a scoop of Prodigy!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Please do!!! Haha
    It's GO time!

3 uncapped Swoll-N with a scoop of Prodigy!
    Game time! Kill it bro

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Received the package brother!!! Thank you very much!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Received the package brother!!! Thank you very much!
    No prob

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

**** yall!!! 2nd week into pct and hit a parallel 650! Not to mention after a 1000+ leg press for 5 slow reps. The coach just started lifting again 2 weeks ago after 3 surgeries and he's already where I'm at... Wtf lol

My experience today... Squats were awesome... I feel alive!!! My coach broke out the smelling salt and made me smell it before each squat! Holy **** is it brutal!!!

I also learned to yell when I'm pushing. Instead of letting air out slowly I just yell. Got it from the Olympic lifters.

Weight is STILL the same! The awesome thing is I could move up a loop on my squat belt meaning I lost some of my gut! Overall very pleased!

Suppdate comin shortly...
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Recover-D:
    Havnt got to have it yet due to dinner being done when I got home... Dessert comes right after. So far Recovery has been more then perfect! Soreness doesn't come and if it does its only for a day. The flavor imo gets better and better the more you get use to it. It's my new go to dessert! I do wish there was more servings a tub tho for the price.

Swoll-N final review:
    Wow!!! I got ahold of this product from a owner Kevin. I felt this product immediately! I started off with 3 caps them worked my way to 4 uncapped which I found hits way harder and faster. I noticed dense muscle pumps with increased vascularity that lasted half the day! The price is amazing for what you get. Also what I noticed is an increase in endurance which was the biggest plus for me Seeing how that's what I lack on. Not only will this be in my arsenal... It's the only product I will use when I take a stim break as it has been most effective. Adding it with Focus XT caff free is where its at. Very versatile product! Great job NLA and thank you for the opp to run Swoll-N!!!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recover-D:
    Havnt got to have it yet due to dinner being done when I got home... Dessert comes right after. So far Recovery has been more then perfect! Soreness doesn't come and if it does its only for a day. The flavor imo gets better and better the more you get use to it. It's my new go to dessert! I do wish there was more servings a tub tho for the price.

Swoll-N final review:
    Wow!!! I got ahold of this product from a owner Kevin. I felt this product immediately! I started off with 3 caps them worked my way to 4 uncapped which I found hits way harder and faster. I noticed dense muscle pumps with increased vascularity that lasted half the day! The price is amazing for what you get. Also what I noticed is an increase in endurance which was the biggest plus for me Seeing how that's what I lack on. Not only will this be in my arsenal... It's the only product I will use when I take a stim break as it has been most effective. Adding it with Focus XT caff free is where its at. Very versatile product! Great job NLA and thank you for the opp to run Swoll-N!!!
    Glad you liked the products bro! Thanks for the honest reviews
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Recover-D:

Swoll-N final review:
    Awesome Review Bro! Its fun to watch someone with your caliber of weight lifting taking our products to there full potential. You rocked this log Bro! Thanks my man!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

Glad you liked the products bro! Thanks for the honest reviews
    You got it brother! Glad you made it to the NLA team! Congrats! You deserve it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Awesome Review Bro! Its fun to watch someone with your caliber of weight lifting taking our products to there full potential. You rocked this log Bro! Thanks my man!
    I still have some Recover-D left ;-)

A rule I live by... If a company is generous to let me log for them and I actually like the products... I will support by buying at least 1 of each. I got more Swoll-N... Payday ill pick up more Recover-D ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

A rule I live by... If a company is generous to let me log for them and I actually like the products... I will support by buying at least 1 of each. I got more Swoll-N... Payday ill pick up more Recover-D ;-)
    Hell yeah! Good rule to have One thing I will mention is I think down the road some prices will go down as there is word coming in from my superiors that there's alot of suppliers wanting nla products badly. Good for us and I think good for everyone else as were a newer company and the more revenue coming in overtime will result in lower prices
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

What's happening Buddy?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

What's happening Buddy?
    **** just working... U?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You got it brother! Glad you made it to the NLA team! Congrats! You deserve it
    I CAN FINALLY POST!!!!! Kept getting error posts on my laptop and my phone.

But thanks man really appreciated <3
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So you like the Nose Torque? Lol I was at a pwr lifting meet this weekend and watched all the guys snorting that stuff. It sure lit them up. They also had a huge NLA banner up on the wall at the meet.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So you like the Nose Torque? Lol I was at a pwr lifting meet this weekend and watched all the guys snorting that stuff. It sure lit them up. They also had a huge NLA banner up on the wall at the meet.
    Sweet haha yes its gross but it helped!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Had a rough one past night... Went to hit chest and tris so I supped up and went in. Felt strong as **** when I got there and then it went to ****. I had a hard time pushing 405. My right side didn't want to work at all... Hit bench, then that **** happened so I said eh ill take today off and just hit tris. They still strong tho.
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Had a rough one past night... Went to hit chest and tris so I supped up and went in. Felt strong as **** when I got there and then it went to ****. I had a hard time pushing 405. My right side didn't want to work at all... Hit bench, then that **** happened so I said eh ill take today off and just hit tris. They still strong tho.
    Everyone has a bad day time to time don't sweat it!
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Eh..just stick that one in the old memory bank for motivation on the next smash session! It's all on how you use it bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Yeah bro! You've been killing it with heavy weights so long a break will go along way, and like AZ said, remember that session to motivate you to SFW Bro. You still da Boss!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I know yall... I just need a lil bit more recovery. I'll smash it next week ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.

We all have bad days,you will be benching houses again before you know it bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hit some Abs last night at home... They been getting sore as hell.
    Today gonna hit biceps hard. Taking back off due to how I did last week. Just got up to hang out and have a shake but am out of milk... Wtf
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Hit some Abs last night at home... They been getting sore as hell.
    Today gonna hit biceps hard. Taking back off due to how I did last week. Just got up to hang out and have a shake but am out of milk... Wtf
    **** sucks! Better tell the wife to have the milk man leave more next time
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Legit
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Gonna go SFW
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Skipped Deadlift this week due to being completely broke down. So I hit a few back exercises for a good pump. Taking the next 3 days off. Been getting my daily protein fully lately thanks to Recover-D. Using it as a sweets replacement. Ordering more tomorrow ;-)

Straight bar cable rows: 8/8/6/6

Lat pulldowns: 8/8/8

T-bar rows: 8/8/8
    3 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter

Db alternate curls: 8/8/6/6

Hammer strength preacher: 8/8/6

Db hammer curls: 8/8/6

Hammer strength shoulder press: 8/8/6
    3 plates
    3 and a quarter
    4 plates

Seated hammer shrugs: 10/8/8
    3 plates
    4 plates
    5 plates
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Skipped Deadlift this week due to being completely broke down. So I hit a few back exercises for a good pump. Taking the next 3 days off. Been getting my daily protein fully lately thanks to Recover-D. Using it as a sweets replacement. Ordering more tomorrow ;-)

3 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter

3 plates
    3 and a quarter
    4 plates

3 plates
    4 plates
    5 plates
    Rest up my man! The Recover-d is da bomb. Have ya tried with almond milk. Its only got 30 cals and taste awesome with recover-d.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

3 plates
    4 plates
    4 and a quarter

3 plates
    3 and a quarter
    4 plates

3 plates
    4 plates
    5 plates
    Since you moved all the plates to one side of the gym, can you move them back to the other side so rest if us can workout ?

Holy ****
    26 sets of pure power and you are broke down ? We should all be broke down then.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Rest up my man! The Recover-d is da bomb. Have ya tried with almond milk. Its only got 30 cals and taste awesome with recover-d.
    Will def try this. Have a few servings left. Just been off the gym since thursday. Going back in tomorrow
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

Since you moved all the plates to one side of the gym, can you move them back to the other side so rest if us can workout ?

Holy ****
    26 sets of pure power and you are broke down ? We should all be broke down then.
    Haha it was a nice pump for sure. I guess it was a deload day but I just went and smashed it out quick and painless
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Alright yall I'm back it it again. Sorry for lack of updates I havnt been using RecoverD everyday. It's a treat! Lol will have final.review up tonight
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Alright yall I'm back it it again. Sorry for lack of updates I havnt been using RecoverD everyday. It's a treat! Lol will have final.review up tonight
    It's sooooooo good!!! I like it with water best during the day and at night with some almond/coconut milk mix
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Hey AB you check out supps4soldiers on facebook yet?? Its growing like crazy
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Hey AB you check out supps4soldiers on facebook yet?? Its growing like crazy
    You know I'm there ;-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

It's sooooooo good!!! I like it with water best during the day and at night with some almond/coconut milk mix
    Hell yea bro I drink mine with whole milk and its delish
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

Similar Forum Threads

1. Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 09:54 PM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-05-2012, 11:31 PM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 01:53 PM
  4. MentalTwitchs gettin down to business
    By MentalTwitch in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 09:48 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 05:16 PM