Airborne gettin down NLA style!!!

Page 10 of 19 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Wow... Intense day... Probably gonna skip back next week.

    Deficit pulls: 8/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
    Can't explain each weight step... Ended with 585

    Resistance pulls, stretched 200lb of bands on 250 pounds and did about 10 sets of speed pulls at 8 reps

    Rack Pulls: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/1
    Started at 600, ended with 720

    Db alt curls: 8/8/8
    60
    70
    80

    Hammer cable curls: 8/8/8
    150
    170
    190

    Hammer strength preacher: 10/8/8
    110
    130
    140

    Donage! Shower time!

    Pumps were too insane but loved every minute. I do notice my recovery is beyond fast not only over night but between sets. Recover-D all day!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Wow... Intense day... Probably gonna skip back next week.

    Deficit pulls: 8/3/3/3/3/3/3/3
    Can't explain each weight step... Ended with 585

    Resistance pulls, stretched 200lb of bands on 250 pounds and did about 10 sets of speed pulls at 8 reps

    Rack Pulls: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/1
    Started at 600, ended with 720

    Db alt curls: 8/8/8
    60
    70
    80

    Hammer cable curls: 8/8/8
    150
    170
    190

    Hammer strength preacher: 10/8/8
    110
    130
    140

    Donage! Shower time!

    Pumps were too insane but loved every minute. I do notice my recovery is beyond fast not only over night but between sets. Recover-D all day!
    Awesome Workouts Big Man! 8 db curls 8 x is nutty. You the man, glad your seeing great results with NLA Bro! Great Log so far Bro!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Awesome Workouts Big Man! 8 db curls 8 x is nutty. You the man, glad your seeing great results with NLA Bro! Great Log so far Bro!
    Thank you bro! Lovin every min! Gotta make a new recipe with the RD
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Thank you bro! Lovin every min! Gotta make a new recipe with the RD
    New Recipe?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    New Recipe?
    Yea haha recover-D icecream, pancakes.... Etc lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Yea haha recover-D icecream, pancakes.... Etc lol
    Haha gotcha! Pancakes? Have u tried it yet?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Haha gotcha! Pancakes? Have u tried it yet?
    Not yet with recover-d lol tomorrow
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Not yet with recover-d lol tomorrow
    Nice! Post a pic bro! I might have to try it out!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Nice! Post a pic bro! I might have to try it out!
    ^^^^seriously AB I wanna see this shyt! Might make some after my prep is done! Nice workout btw. That session looks redic

    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  10. Ok got lazy threw 2 scoops Recover D into a bit of heart healthy pancake mix. It wasn't actually bad! I'll do it again haha and Tbh I'm not that sore today... At all!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ok got lazy threw 2 scoops Recover D into a bit of heart healthy pancake mix. It wasn't actually bad! I'll do it again haha and Tbh I'm not that sore today... At all!
    Hell Yeah! Where's the Pic

  12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Hell Yeah! Where's the Pic
    Haha didn't look any diff to be honest from a regular
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Haha didn't look any diff to be honest from a regular
    Duh, I guess its not like ur putting blueberries in. Just gunna have to try it.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Duh, I guess its not like ur putting blueberries in. Just gunna have to try it.
    Would have if I had some. Closest thing I had was peas lol gross
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Would have if I had some. Closest thing I had was peas lol gross
    Nasty! Never eating pancakes again haha

  16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post

    Nasty! Never eating pancakes again haha
    Haha would be bad
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  17. Ugh..... Pct starts today....

    4 days left of Swoll-N....

    Time to get more :-) I neeeeeeds it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ugh..... Pct starts today....

    4 days left of Swoll-N....

    Time to get more :-) I neeeeeeds it!
    Lets go half and half on a case.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Ugh..... Pct starts today....

    4 days left of Swoll-N....

    Time to get more :-) I neeeeeeds it!
    I hate coming off. It's like giving up my iPhone. Actually I'm not even sure that's possible
    Independent Review

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Lets go half and half on a case.
    Of Swoll-N?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post

    I hate coming off. It's like giving up my iPhone. Actually I'm not even sure that's possible
    Right! Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Of Swoll-N?
    Yes.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  23. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    Yes.
    Cant tell if your srs haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post

    Cant tell if your srs haha
    We're not talking roflwaffles here!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    We're not talking roflwaffles here!
    Haha its too cheap to split. Maybe ill just send you a bottle haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Achilles show Airborne how its done! Antaeus Labs style!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 367
    Last Post: 01-03-2013, 10:54 PM
  2. Airborne gets down with iForce Testabolan V2 + Intimidate!
    By Airborne42 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 482
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:31 AM
  3. Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 02:53 PM
  4. MentalTwitchs gettin down to business
    By MentalTwitch in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: 09-02-2008, 10:48 PM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Log in
Log in