BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you to BPS for sponsoring this log of their new thermogenic fat burner, Vanillean.

Per usual BPS, this bottle is a full dosed 30 day supply. NO prop blends, so you know exactly what you're getting

image-3254085619.jpg

image-4053237991.jpg

image-1132285433.jpg

I will be using this for the full length of the bottle at label directions with the exception of one dose coming in the AM upon rising/pre workout. The other two doses will be taken 30 minutes before my two largest meals. I follow IF so these meals
Are usually between 5-9 PM about two hours apart and are PACKED with clean, Calorie dense foods.

My goals for this log are to lean bulk OR recomp. I am hoping that vanillean can help me achieve a recomp while eating over maintenance.

I will be utilizing a new training method to me.. A 5x5 GVT superset type workout is the best way to describe it. Example for chest:

Pair 1
Incline bench press 5x5
Superset with
Incline db flye 5x5

Pair 2
Wide grip dips 5x5
Superset with
Cable crossovers 5x5

Yielding 100 reps with minimal rest but heavier weight than a traditional 10x10 would call for.

I will also be performing HIIT sprints on treadmill 3x a week, HIIT intervals on the recumbent bike 2x a week, and a heavy prowler interval workout 1x a week.

Macros will not be logged bc ive been there and got too OCD lol. BF has never been measured, and I judge my progress with regular pics and the mirror and how my clothes fit.

Starting stats and pics
January 1, 2013

Weight: 170lbs
Height: 5'7"

image-2411147185.jpg

image-1871574688.jpg

image-2928320572.jpg

image-3771014531.jpg

image-1789785180.jpg

I am not great at posing, nor do I have a great phone or lighting but I'll try to get better finishing pics. I might be able to talk the gf into taking some back shots lol.

Other supps being used are:

Multi V
Fish oil
D3
SNS magnesium creatine chelate (first time using will start on Monday Jan 7)
SNS Beta alanine caps
Protein mix
Recoverpro BCAA

Final progress pics

Ok all- here are my 28 day progress pics. I am postin from phone and will try to do a write up review from my comp tonight if I finish my hw at a reasonable time.

Start
View attachment 73944

View attachment 73945

Week 2

View attachment 73947

Week 4

View attachment 73948

View attachment 73946

View attachment 73949

I know there were no back shots to start and I regret that. But u can tell from the front shot that I accomplished my goal of a lean bulk/recomp- adding muscle and reducing bf in most areas or at worst staying the Same, all while on a caloric surplus!

January 31, 2013

Final write up

Purpose
The purpose of this log was to determine if the solo use of bps vanillean (VL) could be used a)to reduce body fat b)to reduce body fat on a caloric surplus c) allow the user to complete a successful recomp, adding muscle mass while reducing body fat

Procedures
No dietary changes were made for this log, if any, the user increased calories above standard lean bulk calories on some days. Utilizing IF protocol, the user fasted for 16-20 hours, and used a 4-8 Hour feeding window. The user used a moderate carb, high fat, High protein diet, and moderate carb meals were separated from high fat meals whenever possible.
VL was taken orally 3 times a day for 28 days. There were two distinct protocols used for dosing. On workout days:
1 cap 30-45 minutes pre workout
1 cap 30 minutes prior to first post workout meal
1 cap 30 minutes prior to last meal of the day/night

On non workout days:
1 cap upon rising
1 cap 30 minutes prior to first meal
1 cap 30 minutes to last meal

Other dosing:
* the user took one cap pre bed for two nights in a row and experienced sleep disruptions (inability to fall asleep) and ceased this dosing after two attempts*

Observations
Within an hour or two of first dose, the user was very warm and perspired slightly. He recalls having to roll down the car window in 20 degree weather on new years day just to cool off. This trend continued for the duration of logging. On multiple occasions, hot flashes/intense thermo effects were felt at random through out the day and/or at night while sleeping. The user had to take his shirt off some nights and sleep outside the covers in a CT winter.

The user noted the most thermo effects with pre workout dose and noticed increase sweating for duration of the log.

The users girlfriend repeatedly told him "you feel so warm! I love it" and the user was able to confirm increased body temperature around the clock after 1 week of dosing.

The first 2.5 weeks the user noticed the thermo chills- hot core and cold extremities (feet/hands) the coldness in extremities reduced in Intensity nearing the end of the 28 days, but did not totally subside, perhaps the user simply adjusted to it rather than implicating lessening of effects.

No conclusions could be drawn on appetite reduction. Some days the user was very hungry during fast, and others were a breeze.

No conclusions can be made on overall energy increase from dosing VL, however the thermo effect seemed to make it easier to move, as if the user was already 'warmed up'

After workouts, body temp stayed elevated above *baseline elevation* meaning- VL alone raised body temp, and working out raised it beyond the initial rise.

Noticeable fat loss appeared after 8-9 days and increased roughly every 2-4 days thereafter.

Results
The starting bodyweight was 170lbs

At the midway point, the user weighed at 169 consistently for 10 days.

At the final 3-4 days of weighing, the user finished the 28 days at 172lbs.

Conclusion
The visual evidence presented suggests that the user was able to achieve his purpose of a)to reduce body fat b)to reduce body fat on a caloric surplus c) to complete a successful recomp, adding muscle mass while reducing body fat. With a net gain of 2lbs, and a visible reduction in body fat, primarily around the waist and trunk, the results thus prove that in the case of this subject, VL was effective as a stand alone supplement.

Attachments

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1
Jan 1, 2013

Happy new year all. Gyms are closed today and I'm behaving with reg diet. Broke fast earlier today than usual bc I drank last night and only had protein mix and BCAA yesterday to compensate for empty alcohol cals.

Took my first dose of vanillean upon rising at 11 am. I did not take anything else like my multi or anything for an hour bc I wanted to only feel the vanillean.

Upon opening the bottle, my gf and her friend commented that it smelled very sweet and fruity, which it did! Lol.

After 30 mins I began feeling very warm and slightly antsy. I was driving back from Boston to CT and had to put the windows down bc I was very warm, they were not pleased!

I broke my fast at 3pm, and took my second dose at 230pm. By 3:15 I experienced the "thermo chills". Where your core is very warm and extremities go cold. This means it's working, it can get somewhat annoying, but it's more than welcome :) i had a giant meal to break the fast consisting of assorted dried fruits mixed with Greek yogurt, a turkey Swiss and avo sandwhich on wheat, some brown rice tuna rolls, and a 3 eggwhite/one yolk omellete w turkey mozz avocado and a little sour cream. finished w a handful of almonds. I am already hungry again lol but will just drink water til about 630, then pop the last vanillean and have another large meal around 7 pm.

This week I am OFF from training, planned. Due to the holiday, work, and getting my sleeve finished tomorrow night. I over train easily due to past medical issues and so I take a week off/deload every 4 to 6 weeks. This has helped my progress more than I can put into words. It keeps me fresh, growing, and able to burn fat.

When I return to training on Jan 7, it will be intense and 100%. I don't miss workouts and you won't hear any excuses. I will log even though I am not working out for the next 6 days.

We will see what vanillean can do with my BMR and ability to lose or maintain bf while not exercising. I am certain I won't gain any bf during this brief layoff.

Any questions or suggestions please feel free!!

Edit: I forgot that tomorrow I'm doing a quick full body deload type workout before my tat. I feel well rested n not over worked, but after the tat I won't be able to lift for2-3 days while it heals. So will be good to get in a little full body action tomorrow!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good cheda !!! Nice set up.

Good luck with this. Subbed.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention, every 10th subber gets nudez :D

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, you look much bigger than I remember. Keep up the hard work. You are doing something right !
I put on 10-12 clean pounds . Stopped the pointless distence running and switched to all HIIT cardio. And fixed my eating habits.. Added in good clean carbs and increased fats as well

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To wrap Up the first day:

- definitely noticed thermo effect following each dose
-noticed cold extremities, especially while eating
-increased urination/frequency... Will monitor
-definitely NOT a stim for me and can be used late night, as I fell asleep around 6 pm for a brief nap only 1.5 hour after dosing 2nd cap
-the third and final cap gave the most significant warming effect

I can't wait to See how/if this stuff makes me sweat tomorrow during my quick workout. It will be very light, hi rep and fast paced as it is just a little deload workout for this week off. Then getting tatted Tom night!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh heck yeah bro kill this!! I'm def in you know that!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hooray for new tattoos!!! I'm getting more ink for this new year later this month

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hooray for new tattoos!!! I'm getting more ink for this new year later this month
I have a reaction to the red ink. I started the piece at the beginning if December and still today it's itchy and bumpy only on the red parts. So I won't be able to use red ever :( anymore

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I have a reaction to the red ink. I started the piece at the beginning if December and still today it's itchy and bumpy only on the red parts. So I won't be able to use red ever :( anymore
Could be the brand of red ink bro. Its happened to me before with some white ink for some shading on my chest. Went back a month later and my artist had all new inks and it didn't bother me at all.

Had to stop last time I was getting ink on cycle because I was bleeding like crazy and pushing out ink. I rarely bleed too. Had to be the 900mg of test and winny :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be the brand of red ink bro. Its happened to me before with some white ink for some shading on my chest. Went back a month later and my artist had all new inks and it didn't bother me at all.

Had to stop last time I was getting ink on cycle because I was bleeding like crazy and pushing out ink. I rarely bleed too. Had to be the 900mg of test and winny :)
Hahah damn, yea I don't usually bleed too much.. Your BP musta be sky high tho lol. I'll Check what brands he has. Maybe he has some hypoallergenic stuff.

As for vanillean- day one in the books..

I'm wondering/hoping if this stuff builds Up and effects increase with time, or if it's really only effective for like an hour or two post dose.. Would be Interesting to check temperature each morning/evening... I'll find a thermometer :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very detailed log! Looking forward to this one.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just popped first dose of the day at 12:30 am as my am/pre workout dose. It is 1:07 and I am feeling noticeably warmer. I tried takin my temp but thermometer died haha, haven't used it in years.. Will pick one up at the store later today.

Heading off for a full body deload workout. Before my tat

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update for the day coming later. About to eat dinner.. Just finished my tat. Popped the vanillean 30 mins ago and I'm hot and cold.. Especially bc if the tattoo lol I always get very cold after a tat.. Core is warm as hell tho!

image-2994366991.jpg

Did the rays and sky filler tonight.. Adding more roses and shading in another month or so!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's huge bro ;)

Looks mean :)

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
January 2, 2013

Today i hit the gym for a quick full body deaload routine I did on instinct. Wanted to do some exercises I hadn't in a long time (some I always do but.. Yea) just wanted to get it in before the tat keeps me out Thursday and Friday for proper healing! Weekend is usually rest days so I planned on a complete "week" off.

Took my first dose pre workout 30 mins prior then drank one scoop recover pro then hit the gym.

This routine took me 40 minutes. By the time I hit my 3rd lift I was HOT. I broke only a mild sweat but was noticeably warmer than usual and was in shorts and underarmour dry fit as opposed to sweats and a hoodie to "warm up" .

I did one set of each with a weight that I fatigued at 12-20 reps, slow and controlled with some partial reps at the end to get in deep.

Back
Inverted rows, pull ups, rope lat, uh cable row

Chest
Medball pushups (20 reps each arm), Inc db flyes, low cable crosses, dips

Shoulders
rear BB press, db laterals, front plate raise, reverse delt cable flyes, cable shrugs

Bis/tris
hi cable curls, overhead cable ext, zottman curls, db kickbacks

Legs/post chain
Leg curls, leg ext, hypers and reverse hypers, one leg elevated split squat, donkey calves

Abs
hanging leg raise SS rope cable crunches

Again, one set each in 40 minutes so it was a SOLID pump and pace workout which I enjoyed as a break from a standard BB split with one-2 muscles per workout.

I took my second dose around 630 right after my tat and had a small dinner. I will have a larger meal around 930 pm (dose vanillean at 9) and will not break my fast tomorrow until AFTER work which will be 9pm. I will have BCAA every 2.5-3 hours after waking to sustain. This is how I calorie cycle and achieve my recomps/ lean bulks.

I will dose vanillean tomorrow as follows:
1 cap upon rising
1 cap 3 hours later followed by recoverpo 30 mins thereafter
1 cap 30 min prior to my pre bed meal

It's crazy how cold my hands and feet are yet my body is very warm. My "gf" was cuddled so close this morning in bed.. Then I put my hand on her back and she FLIPPED! haha

I forgot to buy a thermometer, mine is dead idk how that even happens.. I really am curious to do some testing w my body temp after dosing/ upon rising etc.. Will make a note to get one tomorrow!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here for day 2.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN for this. Vanillean is very exciting. I've got a few bottles on the way myself and it's going to be hard to wait a month to run it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here for day 2.
IN for this. Vanillean is very exciting. I've got a few bottles on the way myself and it's going to be hard to wait a month to run it!
Welcome guys. Glad to have a big following. Logging new releases is fun AND important!

If anyone has any q's along the way, please ask!

Dsade- u said u had a hypothesis ? About vanillean? In another thread..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome guys. Glad to have a big following. Logging new releases is fun AND important!

If anyone has any q's along the way, please ask!

Dsade- u said u had a hypothesis ? About vanillean? In another thread..
Yep...still too early but it has to do with enhancement of full body IGF-1. When I find more info I will share it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got a feeling already this log will be EPIC. Wicked updates brother C and hope you had a Happy New Year!

Day 2
January 2, 2013

Today i hit the gym for a quick full body deaload routine I did on instinct. Wanted to do some exercises I hadn't in a long time (some I always do but.. Yea) just wanted to get it in before the tat keeps me out Thursday and Friday for proper healing! Weekend is usually rest days so I planned on a complete "week" off.

Took my first dose pre workout 30 mins prior then drank one scoop recover pro then hit the gym.

This routine took me 40 minutes. By the time I hit my 3rd lift I was HOT. I broke only a mild sweat but was noticeably warmer than usual and was in shorts and underarmour dry fit as opposed to sweats and a hoodie to "warm up" .

I did one set of each with a weight that I fatigued at 12-20 reps, slow and controlled with some partial reps at the end to get in deep.

Back
Inverted rows, pull ups, rope lat, uh cable row

Chest
Medball pushups (20 reps each arm), Inc db flyes, low cable crosses, dips

Shoulders
rear BB press, db laterals, front plate raise, reverse delt cable flyes, cable shrugs

Bis/tris
hi cable curls, overhead cable ext, zottman curls, db kickbacks

Legs/post chain
Leg curls, leg ext, hypers and reverse hypers, one leg elevated split squat, donkey calves

Abs
hanging leg raise SS rope cable crunches

Again, one set each in 40 minutes so it was a SOLID pump and pace workout which I enjoyed as a break from a standard BB split with one-2 muscles per workout.

I took my second dose around 630 right after my tat and had a small dinner. I will have a larger meal around 930 pm (dose vanillean at 9) and will not break my fast tomorrow until AFTER work which will be 9pm. I will have BCAA every 2.5-3 hours after waking to sustain. This is how I calorie cycle and achieve my recomps/ lean bulks.

I will dose vanillean tomorrow as follows:
1 cap upon rising
1 cap 3 hours later followed by recoverpo 30 mins thereafter
1 cap 30 min prior to my pre bed meal

It's crazy how cold my hands and feet are yet my body is very warm. My "gf" was cuddled so close this morning in bed.. Then I put my hand on her back and she FLIPPED! haha

I forgot to buy a thermometer, mine is dead idk how that even happens.. I really am curious to do some testing w my body temp after dosing/ upon rising etc.. Will make a note to get one tomorrow!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Runner didn't officially say in, so "bulkperf" is your tenth !!! You know what that means.
In....ummmm Mr. Fuey, are you jumping ahead of me? Hahah...

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep...still too early but it has to do with enhancement of full body IGF-1. When I find more info I will share it.
Nice! Please do

Got a feeling already this log will be EPIC. Wicked updates brother C and hope you had a Happy New Year!
Thanks hulk, I did, hope u did as well!

It's good so far I'm doing my log too me and big C are going to kill it!!
Ahh nice link me, ricky
Runner didn't officially say in, so "bulkperf" is your tenth !!! You know what that means.
Bulkperf please pm me shipping address for hard copy of nudez. Ur the promo winner ;)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet update for day 2

Meal 1 @7pm

Half grapefruit
1 dried large dried fig, 3 dates, 2 large dried prunes
Salmon rolls and California rolls with brown rice, about 12 rolls
1.5 lb George foreman cooked chicken with asparagus
1/2 avocado
Tuna sandwich with a little mayo and light Swiss cheese

Meal 2 @945
Half grapefruit
1 dried large dried fig, 3 dates, 2 large dried prunes
1 cup Greek fat free plain yogurt w dried rasp and blueberries
1 cup Lima beans idk why
1 egg over easy
Huge salad with cranberries, almonds, sesame sticks, 5oz salmon, oil n cider vinegar and crushed red pepper
1 pure protein bar and a tablespoon of natty pb
26g whey/casein blend

This is in prep for my 20 hour fast as noted in official day 2 update

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up vanilla faces.

Woke up feeling nice n lean despite not having done any cardio since Friday, almost a week ago. Diet has been on point and today will see a long fast.. About 8 hours as I'm heading off to a dr. Apt for bloods for my TRT and potentially switch to injections from androderm patch. Then will be at work til 930-10. I'm a waiter so I burn cals at work and don't snack on the bread and drink soda like all the soft bodies I work with. They all laugh when I walk in with my shaker cups and bag of pills :)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What's up vanilla faces.

Woke up feeling nice n lean despite not having done any cardio since Friday, almost a week ago. Diet has been on point and today will see a long fast.. About 8 hours as I'm heading off to a dr. Apt for bloods for my TRT and potentially switch to injections from androderm patch. Then will be at work til 930-10. I'm a waiter so I burn cals at work and don't snack on the bread and drink soda like all the soft bodies I work with. They all laugh when I walk in with my shaker cups and bag of pills :)
They laugh out of shame and disappointment that you are winning at life as they drown.... in bread and soda.

I am always teased for my pills, shaker cups and tuberware containers filled with the same food..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3

Jan 3, 2013

Nothing exciting to report today.. Consistent warming about 20-30 mins post dose coupled with cold fingers and toes.. I would venture to say I am waking up leaner feeling, like deflated/shrinking fat cells.

Today my cals were LOW and Mostly from fats and protein so im thinking I will be quite lean in the am.. I didn't want to have this low cals but things didn't go as planned today.

I had bloods drawn to check my TRT progress (started in October) other than this, nothing else really worth mentioning at this time.

In closing, Im happy so far, nothing negative, and the run is young. I haven't really been active either so I'm glad to anecdotally say that vanillean is effectively wasting cals, as I had been eating WELL above maintenance since I started Tuesday and wed.

Until tomorrow!...

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both you and Howwedo are already commenting that you feel leaner. Hmmmm, very cheap right now. Might need to add couple bottles to my cart before they run out.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Both you and Howwedo are already commenting that you feel leaner. Hmmmm, very cheap right now. Might need to add couple bottles to my cart before they run out.
After only 3 days, I would say it's doing SOMETHING. and is worth a try. Remains to be seen how effective it is when all is Said and done on day 30. But I ate like a beast tues and wed... If it wasn't doing something, I'd certainly be able to distinguish that.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After only 3 days, I would say it's doing SOMETHING. and is worth a try. Remains to be seen how effective it is when all is Said and done on day 30. But I ate like a beast tues and wed... If it wasn't doing something, I'd certainly be able to distinguish that.
Thanks for the quick response !

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the quick response !
And to add on to what I said. Justwant to reiterate, this is not a cutting log. My goal is to maintain or decrease bf % while adding muscle. So I MUST eat above Maintenance. The hope is that vanillean will help minimize or eliminate fat gain... The bonus will be to reduce bf and add muscle.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And to add on to what I said. Justwant to reiterate, this is not a cutting log. My goal is to maintain or decrease bf % while adding muscle. So I MUST eat above Maintenance. The hope is that vanillean will help minimize or eliminate fat gain... The bonus will be to reduce bf and add muscle.
Recomping's a long road, but definitely worth it. Vanillean should prove very helpful with your goals.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, looking forward to this big time. Should be hitting me soon. Hard to get your cals in still ched with Vanillean working on your appetite?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recomping's a long road, but definitely worth it. Vanillean should prove very helpful with your goals.
I've been on a cyclical recomp and cut for almost 2 years now since I stopped playin football in college. I had gotten up to 185 but literally couldn't wear jeans any longer bc my legs were like logs. I now hover at a lean 170.. Only area with issue is lower belly, but as I've alluded to- I am on TRT now.. Since starting trt I definitely leaned out and found itEASIER to make gains.. They were not instant like many (induing myself thought) they would be.. But allowed me to really begin progressing again. This is the first time I am really unafraid to "bulk" now that my levels r normal and I can handle the increases calories! So yes, vanillean is helping to keep the bulk lean for sure!

Damn, looking forward to this big time. Should be hitting me soon. Hard to get your cals in still ched with Vanillean working on your appetite?
I am not really prepared to comment on this yet. I do not believe it was marketed to do so.. I wanted to eat more yesterday but I had someone come over last night and cut my meal short! Lol and thhen I burned some more cals w her! Damn..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I woke up today feeling leaner than usual like I thought I would. The skin beneath mh belly button and on my hips/ass is feelling softer/looser in a good way... That deflated fat cell feeling. And whenever I pee, I feel much lighter.

I can't wait til Monday to get back in the gym and let this stuff burn me up! You guys will like reading my workout logs :) I'm pretty excited to implement a VERY new type of training to me which I have never done before . I'll post up the template if y'all r interested.. Perhaps comment before I begin!