BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 7 of 17 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Heck yeah man i'd like to say right in the 800's but I had a call a month ago lol mine was uhm 1230 !!!!
    I want that!

2. Heading in for shoulders, abs, calves, and some prowler runs!
    •   

3. Very late to the party, but in.... been a great read thus far my friend!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Heading in for shoulders, abs, calves, and some prowler runs!
    Oh, I gotta hear about Vanillean Prowler Runs.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hell yeah!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    In a hoodie and beanie too....

7. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Thanks man. I think the trt has a lot to do w it as well as better diet.. On that note, I'm sad to report my Test has dropped from 697 in October to 557 now as of last week this is on my beginning dose if 2mg androderm patch.. So the ceiling is high.. Would like to be at 700 tho..
    This is what my doc was referring to guys having good results at first then they taper off. A friend of mines doc finally switched him to test c injects. You're at a low dose so I'm sure you'll go up bro no worries. Keep killing it you have, like packers said, come a very long way

Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

8. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

This is what my doc was referring to guys having good results at first then they taper off. A friend of mines doc finally switched him to test c injects. You're at a low dose so I'm sure you'll go up bro no worries. Keep killing it you have, like packers said, come a very long way

Yea man idk inwas just coming to post how I feel like shti today... My motivation is as close to zero as I get.. I look soft and not vascular or full at all.. Pissing mr off bc yesterday I looked lean and big.. Wtf. Just did warmup cardio 5 minutes jogging at 5.0 on 10 incline.. Time to lift. O yea- The gf is w me.. Great. I got work at 530. I'm Gomna be late having to tell her what o do and explain It all. And then arguing bc she doesn't want to. Whatever.

I want injections buthe won't yet. I'm nervous too that levels won't stay consistent w injections versus a patch that's on 24/7

9. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

Yea man idk inwas just coming to post how I feel like shti today... My motivation is as close to zero as I get.. I look soft and not vascular or full at all.. Pissing mr off bc yesterday I looked lean and big.. Wtf. Just did warmup cardio 5 minutes jogging at 5.0 on 10 incline.. Time to lift. O yea- The gf is w me.. Great. I got work at 530. I'm Gomna be late having to tell her what o do and explain It all. And then arguing bc she doesn't want to. Whatever.

I want injections buthe won't yet. I'm nervous too that levels won't stay consistent w injections versus a patch that's on 24/7
    Don't swear it yet bro it might just be in your head since u knew your levels dropped a bit. Keep your head up, also there are days where I think I look like **** compared to the day b4 but it just mind games bro!

Independent

10. Exhausted from work. Will update today's workout / notes tomorrow

11. Don't let one day bring ya down Cam...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

12. Friday 1/18

Not the way you want to end the week.. Felt very flat and weak, sick, etc. Really had to focus and push through the lack of motivation. My gf was saying how I looked so skinny while I was getting dressed for the gym.. F'ed w my head for some reason. On top of lower than preferred results on my 3 month TRT bloods... I entered the gym with everything against me- the work was done, but the desire and intensity of OWNING the work was not there. No pump, and no alpha feeling which I had grown used to and expected.. Next week will be better, and I may alter the program after next week and change some lifts/ move to something else

8 minute warmup run/walk 5mph @10incline for 95 cals

PT circuit
    GH bridge-15 each leg
    Rear leg el. Squat-12 each leg
    Bosu squats BW- 15
    3x no rest

Overhead Db press (pathetic) 60x5,5,4,3,3
    Superset
    Db laterals 17.5x10,10,10,8,10
    Just didn't have it for the oh presses.. 60 is actually a PR for me, especially w no help.. Just wanted to get all 25 reps...

Behind neck BB press- 115x 5,5,5,5,5
    Superset
    Bent over laterals- 17.5x10,10,10,10,10

Reverse BB curl-70x13,10
    Superset
    Wrist curls on legs seated- 70x20,20

Db rockers -40x12, 45x10

Standing calf raise- 230x20 x3

Led press calf raise- 4plates+25each side- rest pause 100 reps ---brutal

Decline crunches superset reverse decline crunch- 2x 12
    Hanging leg raise superset Rope crunch 2x12

PROWLER RUNS- sprint as fast as possible, 40 yards, 45min-120max seconds rest

140lbs x2
    230lbsx2
    320lbsx2
    230lbsx2
    140lbsx2
    10 total runs
    Immediately followed by 6 sprints on treadmill 15incline @7-8.5 mph (1:30-2min walk rest)
    *wanted to get equal sprints to prowler ratio but I had to get to work.. Gives me room for improvement next week. And I will increase prowler weight by 20lbs each level
    Total cardio=20 mins 252 cals+prowler

Resting hard this weekend.. Partied too much last weekend and it showed with hindered recovery in shoulder strength...

13. Does anyone have any 5x5 templates with ancillary work?

14. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Does anyone have any 5x5 templates with ancillary work?
    I got a few in my book by Jim Stoppani. Its some pretty amazing book on building size and strength. I can post some stuff up for you if you want.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

15. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

I got a few in my book by Jim Stoppani. Its some pretty amazing book on building size and strength. I can post some stuff up for you if you want.
    I'd appreciate that a lot!

16. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

I'd appreciate that a lot!
    Ok tomorrow when I can hop on my computer I will type out a routine for you bro.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

17. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Ok tomorrow when I can hop on my computer I will type out a routine for you bro.
    Awesome thanks man

18. Day 21

Heading in soon for HIIT, chest, shoulders, tris, calves, abs

It's a lot of parts, but it's very concise. Switching from/adding to that 5x5 superset stuff I used the first two weeks. I enjoyed the 5x5 but missed the accessory work. This is actually a 10x10 program but I'm adapting it and making all the 10x10 exercises 10x5 with heavier weights. The progression will be to increase weight by 10-15 pounds per week but go 10x4, 10x3.. Then reset to 10x5 with a 15 lb increase from week one.

Today will look like this:
    PT circuit

Incline db press 2wu, 3x9,6,4
    Flat flyes- 1 wu, 1x8-10
    Chest Dips- 1x8-10
    Crossovers- 1x8-10

BB OH press- 10x5
    BB floor skull crosiers-10x5
    Hyperextnsions-2x20

Leg press calf-3x20 heavy
    Donkey calf - rest pause x 100

Abs

I ate a lot this weekend bc I was feeling flat and small... Unfortunately it didn't help haha. gonna weigh in in a fee minutes and update

19. Bodyweight at 169- down 1 lb still from start... Looking bigger but leaner too.. Just a work in progress on this bulk. Some days r very lean, others more water, etc. Biggest take home point is im eating pretty freely and not killing cardio and have lost 1 pound while getting bigger and increasing strength significantly.

20. PR ON DB INCLINE PRESSES. a big one... Out to dinner to celebrate. Joke but reall out.. Update tonight

21. Heck yeah man treat your self to a 23 ounces steak bud that's what I do well maybe two of them lol. Great job on the PR!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

22. Great job on the PR

23. Nice man! Lookn forward to the update.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

24. congrats what is ur PR on incline DB press

25. Jan 21 day 21

Went into the gym feeling not so great about body comp- left the gym sweating all the water out and with my abs popping pretty nicely.. Very 3d looking at the top. The bottom, I've said before, is not looking great lol but I am eating mostly on surplus while losing bf.. So I won't nit-pick.

Workout started with 29minutes of HIIT on treadmill for 378 cals

Went on to my PT leg circuit
    GH raise- 15 each leg
    REar leg elevated split squat-12 each leg
    Overhead press on bosu ball-10x bw+25lbs
    Repeat for 3 total

Chest
    Incline db press- 40x 8,8(warmup) 50x9, 60x6, 70x4 (PR) I have never focused on strength like I am at this point in my training career (10 years) aside from when I played football in hs and college.. I had a lot left probably 2-3 reps at 70.. I workout alone so this was no spot or lift help

High Machine flyes- 130x10, 135x8

Cable crosses single arm- 20lbsx20, 15

Chest dips- 15 x bw

Shoulders- definitely a PR for volume and weight.. Really pushing myself with these 10x5's, same for tri's and any other lift I utilize this method on.. It's grueling!
    OH BB press- 10 sets of 125x5 reps (1 min rest btwn sets)

Tri's
    BB floor crushers- 10 sets of 70x5(1 min rest)

Leg press calf-10 plates total x20 x 3 sets (PR)
    Donkey calf- rest pause 100 reps x 4 plates total

Ab work

Finished with 15 minutes of HIIT on recumbent for a total of 44minutes and 538 calories- total gym time 2 hours on the shnoz

I'm certain the progress will be visible by the end of the 4 weeks. This product has earned a spot in my aresenal and is very effective and versatile.

I will dose pre bed tonight as many others have been doing and see how / if it affects my dreams and overall sleep quality!

26. Took VL at midnight when I got on bed.. It's 230 and in wide awake and BOILING hot .. lol

27. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Took VL at midnight when I got on bed.. It's 230 and in wide awake and BOILING hot .. lol
    damn bro dont take it like that, is it worth it to skip till morning next time?

28. Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    damn bro dont take it like that, is it worth it to skip till morning next time?
    Ppl have been taking at night and saying it helps with deeper sleep and vivid dreams... I can't fall asleep haha. "everyone's different"

I had to go pull my fan from summer out of The storage closet n plug it in .. It's 17 degrees outside. I'm on fire!

29. i heard that was from endosurge not vanillean right, im taking endosurge right now and getting deep sleep and dreams

30. Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    i heard that was from endosurge not vanillean right, im taking endosurge right now and getting deep sleep and dreams
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Prebed for the past few nights I've been doing 3mg melatonin, 1 SLINtensity, and a vanillean. Yeah, pretty vivid.
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post

Funny I have all of that, I'll give it a shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerLace View Post
    Glad I'm not the only one getting this side.
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I actually like them. They aren't detrimental to my sleep quality...quite the contrary.
    t
    This
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM