BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 6 of 17 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. @dsade

    Any thoughts on the ability to make one go hypo- specifically when taking daily 3x a day?

    Today is the 3rd time in two weeks I've experienced my hypo symptoms which r most notably difficulty completing a deep, fulfilling breath. Also general fatigue and mental fog..

    Perhaps this goes along with your igf theory? Since you naturally release that when you enter 'starvation' mode, correct? In this case low blood sugar..


  2. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    @dsade

    Any thoughts on the ability to make one go hypo- specifically when taking daily 3x a day?

    Today is the 3rd time in two weeks I've experienced my hypo symptoms which r most notably difficulty completing a deep, fulfilling breath. Also general fatigue and mental fog..

    Perhaps this goes along with your igf theory? Since you naturally release that when you enter 'starvation' mode, correct? In this case low blood sugar..
    The vasodilation could be resulting in a blood pressure drop. Are you having to eat to bring yourself out of it?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  3. I've been taking in the monring fasted and not eating for ~6+ hours and had no problems.. but I've also consumed caffeine in that time period. I also take one pre-bed with no issues.

    Also, for those interested in my journey, I'm doing a log of that and some other things /pimp

  4. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    The vasodilation could be resulting in a blood pressure drop. Are you having to eat to bring yourself out of it?
    It usually wears off ~2 hours post dose.. So most likely the vaso in that case..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    I've been taking in the monring fasted and not eating for ~6+ hours and had no problems.. but I've also consumed caffeine in that time period. I also take one pre-bed with no issues.

    Also, for those interested in my journey, I'm doing a log of that and some other things /pimp
    Yea same so I was wondering what's up.. Probably just from my long, low calorie weekend.. Perhaps exhaustion lol or the BP drop+exhaustion+low cals.

    Either way, it went away during my workout, but definitely had more intense workouts.. Write up for today to come a little later on.
    •   
       


  6. Day 14

    I was exhausted today but my numbers in the gym didn't take a hit, as I increased all my weight on every lift.

    Last night my gf told me after I got out of the shower "your waist looks a lot smaller"- she has NEVER noted my waist in two and half years. Stomach/abs yes.. But actual waist, no. I told u all initially that most the leaning seemed to be takkn place around v cut/hips/obliques. This is now confirmed. Also felt like I was seeing nice leaning in my arms n forearms today.

    Very strong appetite suppression today.. Almost too string and worried I may not have eaten enough.. Actually I'm sure I didn't and that's not good bc tomorrow is usually a lower cal day due to school and work schedule.. Fukk.

    ToDays workout

    HIIT treadmill 33minutes 413 cals to start

    PT circuit
    Glute ham raises x15 each leg
    Rear leg elevated split squat x12 each leg
    Overhead squat on bosu ball x10 with 25lb plate
    3 times no rest

    Warmup- 1 set chest dips BWx11
    Pushups x50 quick reps

    Incline BB press-5x5x160lb (PR) perfect weight struggled last 2 reps on 5th set
    Superset with
    Incline db flye- 5x10x25lb

    Db press- 5x5x55 lb
    Superset with
    Cable crossovers- 5x10x20lbs (a little light)

    Upright row BB- 5x5x100lb (PR)
    Superset with
    Db shrug- 5x10x55

    Ab circuit bw exercises
    Finished with HIIT on recumbent
    Total of 48m 556cals

    Tomorrow gonna be a long day.. Work in am- then gym for arms no cardio. Then class til 8!

  7. Great work so far cheda. Awesome details.

    Have you noticed any change in how your clothes fit ?

    Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Great work so far cheda. Awesome details.

    Have you noticed any change in how your clothes fit ?

    Thanks.
    Simply put-- tighter and looser in all the right places. Seriously w my waist my gf is right.. It's gotten a good deal smaller. And my legs r leaning.. We were ..um .. in the shower last night lol, andshe was like stop flexing your legs, what's wrong w you.. I was like, I'm not... When we go out is when she said "your waist got smaller"

  9. 2 questions for y'all since theres a lot of smart guys in this thread-

    1) can being on an AI too long cause dry, itchy skin? My Boy has been on different AIs since October n doesn't believe me about sides.. Smh

    2) I am having a damn hard time getting my arms to grow.. Bi's more so than tri's.. Idk why!! I've been training for ten years and never had great arm growth.. Everything else I can grow almost at will.. Thoughts? I've tried everything from 3 days a week of direct arm work to 2, 1, none, etc.. High volume/low volume, high reps/low reps.. Feels like they just don't wanna grow!
  10. Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    2 questions for y'all since theres a lot of smart guys in this thread-

    1) can being on an AI too long cause dry, itchy skin? My Boy has been on different AIs since October n doesn't believe me about sides.. Smh

    2) I am having a damn hard time getting my arms to grow.. Bi's more so than tri's.. Idk why!! I've been training for ten years and never had great arm growth.. Everything else I can grow almost at will.. Thoughts? I've tried everything from 3 days a week of direct arm work to 2, 1, none, etc.. High volume/low volume, high reps/low reps.. Feels like they just don't wanna grow!
    I havnt gone back to look but do you combine bis and tris in the same day?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  11. For your arms, focus on contraction and recruitment. It'll make a world of difference. Each rep of each movement, focus on contracting and squeezing the target muscle. Feel your tris contract and bunch at the back of your arm during rope extensions, hold at peak contraction for a sec before lowering the stack. Keep your hands cocked back during curls and squeeze the **** out of the bar.

    There are tricks are optimizations for just about every body part, it's just a matter of finding what techniques work.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    I havnt gone back to look but do you combine bis and tris in the same day?
    For this program it Is combined yes.

  13. That daunting feeling when you know you're forgetting something and then u realize it's your training journal =


    Followed by realizing you have logged your past 6 workouts right here and don't need it to know what to do today =

  14. Did i see a PR!!!!!! WOO WOO WOO Awesome update brother C! I'm thinking about hitting the 5x5 in Spring!

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Day 14

    I was exhausted today but my numbers in the gym didn't take a hit, as I increased all my weight on every lift.

    Last night my gf told me after I got out of the shower "your waist looks a lot smaller"- she has NEVER noted my waist in two and half years. Stomach/abs yes.. But actual waist, no. I told u all initially that most the leaning seemed to be takkn place around v cut/hips/obliques. This is now confirmed. Also felt like I was seeing nice leaning in my arms n forearms today.

    Very strong appetite suppression today.. Almost too string and worried I may not have eaten enough.. Actually I'm sure I didn't and that's not good bc tomorrow is usually a lower cal day due to school and work schedule.. Fukk.

    ToDays workout

    HIIT treadmill 33minutes 413 cals to start



    PT circuit
    Glute ham raises x15 each leg
    Rear leg elevated split squat x12 each leg
    Overhead squat on bosu ball x10 with 25lb plate
    3 times no rest

    Warmup- 1 set chest dips BWx11
    Pushups x50 quick reps

    Incline BB press-5x5x160lb (PR) perfect weight struggled last 2 reps on 5th set
    Superset with
    Incline db flye- 5x10x25lb

    Db press- 5x5x55 lb
    Superset with
    Cable crossovers- 5x10x20lbs (a little light)

    Upright row BB- 5x5x100lb (PR)
    Superset with
    Db shrug- 5x10x55

    Ab circuit bw exercises
    Finished with HIIT on recumbent
    Total of 48m 556cals

    Tomorrow gonna be a long day.. Work in am- then gym for arms no cardio. Then class til 8!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. Nice, sounds like you're dropping visceral fat as well as subq!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  16. Crazy busy 24 hours. Will update yesterday and today's workouts and thoughts tonight once things slow down.

  17. Whew ok I'm here

    Tuesday Jan 15

    Pairs are supersets
    *done in school gym so all cable exercises are different resistance, but I know how they are different so I assure u there was no steps back here.. All lifts saw +weight (except one)

    Warmup incline walk

    Uh CG bench. 140x5,5,5,5,145x5
    Oh db ext- 45x10,10,10,10,10

    Straight bar pressdowns
    50x5,5,5,5,5
    2 arm kickback
    12lbx10,10,10,10,10

    Uh lat pd-140x5,5,5,5,5
    Cross body hammer rows
    40x10,10,8,8,6 rp 2
    ^^omg

    BB curl-85x5,5,3 65x5,5
    Inc db curl-
    20x10,10,8 30x3, 20x5
    Was just too damn heavy.. Less reps than last week.. Same crazy swollen pump tho.. Dropped the weight so I could get the volume and reps in and focused on a HUGE squeeze for intensity

    Db Wrist curls and rockers 55x2x12-15
    Reverse db wrist curls- 30x2x15

    Standing rockers and twists -2x12x15lb

    Wed Jan 16

    Snapped some pics for two week progress and hit legs and deads today plus HIIT and abs

    27minutes for 366 cals of HIIT to start

    Trap deads-215x 5,5,5,5,5 drop 185x8, 135x15(bc I forgot them as warmup haha so I wanted to keep it consistent for work load)
    Superset
    Sumo db squat on benches-70x 10,10,10,10,10

    Single Leg curls - 60x15,11 50x12

    Single leg ext.- 60x15,12 45x12 (meant to set to 50)

    Glute machine- 2x15 x80lbs

    Adductors -110x15,15,15 drop 80x20
    Superset
    Abductors-110x15,15,15 drop 80x20

    Donkey calf- 6plates x 20 x 3
    Superset
    Seated calf- 2 plates x20 x3

    Various ab work
    Finished with HIIT recumbent bike totaling 42mins and 516 cals



    Name:  image-845833680.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  167.1 KB



    Name:  image-4274653813.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  175.2 KB



    Name:  image-2285778893.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  110.8 KB


    REMEMBER- I am eating as tho I am on a bulk (high carb) and am on a lower rep/volume program than I am accustomed to. Also on creatine; I am not happy with my body / not beach ready by a long shot, but I am not unhappy with where I've come from, and the goal at the moment is not contest prep like PRETTY RICKY HWD!! lol all in all- NOT adding bf on a bulk and reducing bf in SOME spots for sure is a testament to the product thus far. If/when I can reduce my lower flop belly lol, I'll be happy- that won't happen on a mod or high carb diet for me tho.

  18. Jan 17

    Just had a sick back workout at school between classes in 45mins. Broke a solid sweat and am very hot so I'm walking around in a T in 30 degree CT weather fielding lots of FU glares!

    Vascularity is wayyy up from even those pics I posted last night.... Top two abs, serratus , and lat lines really coming through... This stuff is also doing a number on chest fat.. I've always had man boob syndrom lol and it's alleviating the fat in that area.. All on a caloric surplus most days.

    With a stim this stuff would be insane.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Jan 17

    Just had a sick back workout at school between classes in 45mins. Broke a solid sweat and am very hot so I'm walking around in a T in 30 degree CT weather fielding lots of FU glares!

    Vascularity is wayyy up from even those pics I posted last night.... Top two abs, serratus , and lat lines really coming through... This stuff is also doing a number on chest fat.. I've always had man boob syndrom lol and it's alleviating the fat in that area.. All on a caloric surplus most days.

    With a stim this stuff would be insane.
    Very nice broski!! Sometimes those quick sessions are the best cuz were strapped for time. Awesome log so far bro as always very detailed!



    Bean's 1st contest prep (Lecheek last 8 weeks)
    Independent

  20. I've just been taking mine with Espresso in the morning and even that bumps up the heat, a legit stim would make things crazy!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I've just been taking mine with Espresso in the morning and even that bumps up the heat, a legit stim would make things crazy!
    Yesterday I took it with 6.25mg Ephedrine HCl...yikes.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Yesterday I took it with 6.25mg Ephedrine HCl...yikes.
    I did a few workouts with it plus 10-12.5 mg Yohimbine HCL.. wowzers.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    I did a few workouts with it plus 10-12.5 mg Yohimbine HCL.. wowzers.
    I can't take regular Yohimbine, which is why i researched and developed Alpha Yohimbine.

    Can't wait to have AlphaBurn back.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. U guys r making me jelly! I kept this log stim free for two weeks lol. Now I want a stim!! What to do...I've been looking into EC.. some OTC ephedrA products gave me superior results.. I wonder how an actual EC stack would treat me.. With VL! not now tho.. January=pointless to be on EC in Connecticut

  25. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I can't take regular Yohimbine, which is why i researched and developed Alpha Yohimbine.

    Can't wait to have AlphaBurn back.
    It was my first time and I feel I handled the "sides" or lack there of pretty well once I tapered up. I would however be interested in the effectiveness of Alpha Yohimbine as I think regular was a great tool.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Jan 17

    Just had a sick back workout at school between classes in 45mins. Broke a solid sweat and am very hot so I'm walking around in a T in 30 degree CT weather fielding lots of FU glares!

    Vascularity is wayyy up from even those pics I posted last night.... Top two abs, serratus , and lat lines really coming through... This stuff is also doing a number on chest fat.. I've always had man boob syndrom lol and it's alleviating the fat in that area.. All on a caloric surplus most days.

    With a stim this stuff would be insane.
    My apologies for the glares !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  27. C my goodness bro your arms are getting there. I can see the biceps getting imo a lot bigger from the pics I use to see. You have really step up your game and been putting in solid work brother. Im glad to be a part of your log. Keep killing it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    C my goodness bro your arms are getting there. I can see the biceps getting imo a lot bigger from the pics I use to see. You have really step up your game and been putting in solid work brother. Im glad to be a part of your log. Keep killing it.
    Thanks man. I think the trt has a lot to do w it as well as better diet.. On that note, I'm sad to report my Test has dropped from 697 in October to 557 now as of last week this is on my beginning dose if 2mg androderm patch.. So the ceiling is high.. Would like to be at 700 tho..

  29. Heck yeah man i'd like to say right in the 800's but I had a call a month ago lol mine was uhm 1230 !!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Heck yeah man i'd like to say right in the 800's but I had a call a month ago lol mine was uhm 1230 !!!!
    T-level charged up with gamma rays !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM
Log in
Log in