BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 4 of 13 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome log thus far bud we appreciate it.
    Agreed. One of the better logs I've read in a while.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys. Was hoping to lift this morning before work but just couldn't get out of bed between the soreness and illness lol. I like it in a sick way tho. I'm gonna be heading to gym around 6 tonight for back..

Popped vanillean upon rising and MAY pop another before the gym.. Trying to gauge If I will wanna eat twice or once after I lift Definitely skipping basketball tho, too sick n yesterday's workout was anything but light like I planned lol. I start back at school next week on Monday and I'll be done in MAY. Took long enough! My split will remain the same but I'll have a LOT LESS time to sleep and recover from the workouts hah.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

day 10

ok im here. was applying to internships and jobs all night since i graduate in may.. anyone need a staff writer/editor?!

Its very interesting to me.. im not waking up feeling super lean like i was the first few days, but rather, that super lean feeling is hitting me like an hour or two after waking up..i start feeling just solid everywhere and nice and tight in the mid section.. its hard keeping my hands from rubbing over my abs and obliques lol. noticing some serious vascularity in the forearms today i couldnt stopp looking in the mirror while working at my grandfathers tuxedo shop helping out. anyway.. nothing super exciting to report other than my strength is going up up up and im loving this workout.

i am feelin better in terms of the illness.. hopefully i wake up alright tomorrow. im wokring a lot tomorrow so i decided to move my cardio to saturday and just lift tomorrow (shoulders, PT, and abs). will be a nice quick hard and heavy lift.. then off to work from 2-10pm. ill do mostly hiit cardio saturday. sprints on treadmill.. probably on the recumbent bike do some intervals.. maybe some LISS in there as well.

here is todays back workout.. pumps and aggression was nuts.

5 minute warmup walk

Pullups- warmup bw x 15, 2x5 xbw+25lbs
    Superset
    T bar rows 2x10 x 100lbs + bar

Lat pulldowns-3x5 x180lbs
    superset
    Straight arm lat pulldowns-3x10 x40lbs

BB rows-5x155, 5x145, 3x5 x135lbs
    superset
    DB pullovers across bench- 5x10x60lbs
    started way too heavy on rows.. i got the reps but they didnt feel good. felt much better 'work' from 135 than 150.

5 minute cool down walk

tis all for tonight. happy friday.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Solid workout. Good job reducing the load on rows - definitely better to use a weight where you can feel the target muscle working than to overload and start recruiting other muscle groups. That's something I see too many people do (and did myself when I first started lifting).
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Solid workout. Good job reducing the load on rows - definitely better to use a weight where you can feel the target muscle working than to overload and start recruiting other muscle groups. That's something I see too many people do (and did myself when I first started lifting).
    Thanks. I did at as well for so long.. I'm 24, been training since 14.. Always been and always will be a fun and humbling learning process
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Got out of job 1 at 530 to a voicemail saying not to come to job 2 tonight sooo I'm gonna go do my hilt session now so that way i get 2 consecutive recovery days (which is what im used to) Todays shoulder n abs workout was very nice and I've been very warm all day.. Probably Strongest thermo effect so far in the log. Just popped cap #2 about 10 mins ago andb will be at the gym in about 15.. Ready to sweat!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

hijacking....did yA GET that bro?
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    hijacking....did yA GET that bro?
    Yess did u. Thought I pmed u, whirlwind day
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Yess did u. Thought I pmed u, whirlwind day
    idk,hAvent been home yet,im sure i did or will soon.ill pm you later about that other one,just got a lot goin on.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 11

Been experiencing strongest thermo effect thus far. Took two doses fasted.. One prior to lifting at Noon and Another prior to HIIT cardio at 6pm. I am still very warm now at 8 and about to get a quick bite before seeing a movie. I checked the scale and i am down 1.75 pounds.. To 168 yet look and feel MUCH larger than a week ago when I started... This proves that vanillean is very beneficial for a recomp. also- it is clear to me after different dosing schemes- 1) dosing 20-30 mins pre workout makes u sweat insanely
    2) this also accelerates the leaning aspect greatly.. Really deflates the fat cells..

Today's lift was shoulders/abs/calves/forearms.. Great pump and mind-muscle on everything

5min warmup walk
    Db press -5x5x55lbs
    Superset
    Side laterals-5x10x15lbs

Behind the neck BB press-5x 105,105,105 5x 115,115
    Superset
    Bent over db laterals-5x10x15lb
    BTN presses were light after 3rd set so I upped it no problem... Great squeeze and contraction on the bent laterals!

Reverse BB curls-60lbs x 20, 15
    Superset
    Wrist curls on knees - 60lbsx 20,20

Db rockers-40lbx12x2

Leg press calf raises- 3x20 x 8plates

Standing calf- rest pause 100x 210lbs (40,20,20,10,10) killerrr

Reverse incline crunch- 2x10
    Superset
    Decline crunch- 2x12 plus final rep partials

Hanging leg raise-2x12
    Superset
    Rope cable crunch- 2x12x 52.5lbs plus final rep partials

Went to work... Went back for HIIT at 6pm
    31 minutes 414 cals on treadmill
    Then hiit on recumbent to total 46 minutes 560 calories

Finished with a nice full body stretch and foam rolling... Damn was I tight.. Enjoy the weekend! No gym for me.. Time to recover and enjoy the playoffs... Go jets! :/
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

EPIC EPIC Freaking killing it Ched! Solid workouts and loving the way this is starting off for yah. I have mine arriving tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Straight killin it bro
  13. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Awesome job with how your feeling and what you're noticing. The detail is awesome.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Great updates man. Keep leaving murder scenes!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Very nice update bro!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    EPIC EPIC Freaking killing it Ched! Solid workouts and loving the way this is starting off for yah. I have mine arriving tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Straight killin it bro
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Awesome job with how your feeling and what you're noticing. The detail is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Great updates man. Keep leaving murder scenes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Very nice update bro!
    Thanks guys. Haha murder scenes, yes.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Crazy weekend. Haven't slept since Friday night.. Playoffs nbeers turned into all nighter and tables at a club w bottle service n madness.. Miss the good ol days!

Ate well today - During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol

Feeling lean , no hinderance to progress despite a very long n tiring weekend.

Chest traps cardio abs tomorrow! Can't wait to sweat

Edit: just got ANOTHER random hot flash, not while eating.. I am BURNINGGG up today.. What's going on lol
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Crazy weekend. Haven't slept since Friday night.. Playoffs nbeers turned into all nighter and tables at a club w bottle service n madness.. Miss the good ol days!

Ate well today - During dinner tonight my face turned bright red and I couldn't stop saying "I'm so hot, I'm so hot" my gf was like wtf.... first time that drastic of an effect since starting 2 weeks ago. Fwiw I was eating flax and wheat germ baked chicken with avocado and scrambled eggs.. Lol

Edit: just got ANOTHER random hot flash, not while eating.. I am BURNINGGG up today.. What's going on lol
    My face was turning red the other day as well. At least I know it's not just me.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

My face was turning red yesterday but because of my Falcons almost giving it up lol. My Vanillalean should be in today.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Menopause
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  21. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    My face was turning red the other day as well. At least I know it's not just me.
    My wife told me I've been looking 'red in the face' lately, but I hadn't noticed...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

My wife told me I've been looking 'red in the face' lately, but I hadn't noticed...
    4th on the red face thing, accompanied by intolerable overheating and shortness of breath. Anyone have a guess as to what that's about?

sent from my tricorder 3000
    My parents created my body, in which I create my mind. I will honor them, by developing both to their utmost potential.
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rambofireball View Post
    4th on the red face thing, accompanied by intolerable overheating and shortness of breath. Anyone have a guess as to what that's about?

sent from my tricorder 3000
    Shortness of breath is a first, though I have heard from some people getting a slight adrenaline reaction. Perhaps related?

I would suggest running a scan with your tricorder, though the 5000-A model is superior.
  24. Registered User
    Answers

This log is on fire. Pun intended. Been on vanillean for like 6 days.. starting to heat up!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    This log is on fire. Pun intended. Been on vanillean for like 6 days.. starting to heat up!
    Heat up at rest also or only when at gym ?
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Feeling light n lean. I can tell this hiit cardio session with my lift is going to yield results. Going in on a slight deficit from the weekend. Will be hitting chest traps and abs. Gonna tweak my chest program from last week a little.. Looking forward to it
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah buddy get em brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Most pronounced thus far at the gym. My offices temperature fluctuates a lot so it's tough to get a good gauge. I'd say the heating up is most likely exclusive to during workout thus far.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Most pronounced thus far at the gym. My offices temperature fluctuates a lot so it's tough to get a good gauge. I'd say the heating up is most likely exclusive to during workout thus far.
    I felt this way as well. At about day 10-11 it became random thru out the day for me
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.
    Answers

SO...I've read thru this thread/log. What's the consensus on best dosing? 30 min prior to food I know the bottle says. But also good to do one in the AM pre workout?
    Thanks
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

@dsade

Any thoughts on the ability to make one go hypo- specifically when taking daily 3x a day?

Today is the 3rd time in two weeks I've experienced my hypo symptoms which r most notably difficulty completing a deep, fulfilling breath. Also general fatigue and mental fog..

Perhaps this goes along with your igf theory? Since you naturally release that when you enter 'starvation' mode, correct? In this case low blood sugar..
  32. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

@dsade

Any thoughts on the ability to make one go hypo- specifically when taking daily 3x a day?

Today is the 3rd time in two weeks I've experienced my hypo symptoms which r most notably difficulty completing a deep, fulfilling breath. Also general fatigue and mental fog..

Perhaps this goes along with your igf theory? Since you naturally release that when you enter 'starvation' mode, correct? In this case low blood sugar..
    The vasodilation could be resulting in a blood pressure drop. Are you having to eat to bring yourself out of it?
  33. Registered User
    Answers

I've been taking in the monring fasted and not eating for ~6+ hours and had no problems.. but I've also consumed caffeine in that time period. I also take one pre-bed with no issues.

Also, for those interested in my journey, I'm doing a log of that and some other things /pimp
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

The vasodilation could be resulting in a blood pressure drop. Are you having to eat to bring yourself out of it?
    It usually wears off ~2 hours post dose.. So most likely the vaso in that case..
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

I've been taking in the monring fasted and not eating for ~6+ hours and had no problems.. but I've also consumed caffeine in that time period. I also take one pre-bed with no issues.

Also, for those interested in my journey, I'm doing a log of that and some other things /pimp
    Yea same so I was wondering what's up.. Probably just from my long, low calorie weekend.. Perhaps exhaustion lol or the BP drop+exhaustion+low cals.

Either way, it went away during my workout, but definitely had more intense workouts.. Write up for today to come a little later on.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Day 14

I was exhausted today but my numbers in the gym didn't take a hit, as I increased all my weight on every lift.

Last night my gf told me after I got out of the shower "your waist looks a lot smaller"- she has NEVER noted my waist in two and half years. Stomach/abs yes.. But actual waist, no. I told u all initially that most the leaning seemed to be takkn place around v cut/hips/obliques. This is now confirmed. Also felt like I was seeing nice leaning in my arms n forearms today.

Very strong appetite suppression today.. Almost too string and worried I may not have eaten enough.. Actually I'm sure I didn't and that's not good bc tomorrow is usually a lower cal day due to school and work schedule.. Fukk.

ToDays workout

HIIT treadmill 33minutes 413 cals to start

PT circuit
    Glute ham raises x15 each leg
    Rear leg elevated split squat x12 each leg
    Overhead squat on bosu ball x10 with 25lb plate
    3 times no rest

Warmup- 1 set chest dips BWx11
    Pushups x50 quick reps

Incline BB press-5x5x160lb (PR) perfect weight struggled last 2 reps on 5th set
    Superset with
    Incline db flye- 5x10x25lb

Db press- 5x5x55 lb
    Superset with
    Cable crossovers- 5x10x20lbs (a little light)

Upright row BB- 5x5x100lb (PR)
    Superset with
    Db shrug- 5x10x55

Ab circuit bw exercises
    Finished with HIIT on recumbent
    Total of 48m 556cals

Tomorrow gonna be a long day.. Work in am- then gym for arms no cardio. Then class til 8!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Great work so far cheda. Awesome details.

Have you noticed any change in how your clothes fit ?

Thanks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Great work so far cheda. Awesome details.

Have you noticed any change in how your clothes fit ?

Thanks.
    Simply put-- tighter and looser in all the right places. Seriously w my waist my gf is right.. It's gotten a good deal smaller. And my legs r leaning.. We were ..um .. in the shower last night lol, andshe was like stop flexing your legs, what's wrong w you.. I was like, I'm not... When we go out is when she said "your waist got smaller"
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Answers

2 questions for y'all since theres a lot of smart guys in this thread-

1) can being on an AI too long cause dry, itchy skin? My Boy has been on different AIs since October n doesn't believe me about sides.. Smh

2) I am having a damn hard time getting my arms to grow.. Bi's more so than tri's.. Idk why!! I've been training for ten years and never had great arm growth.. Everything else I can grow almost at will.. Thoughts? I've tried everything from 3 days a week of direct arm work to 2, 1, none, etc.. High volume/low volume, high reps/low reps.. Feels like they just don't wanna grow!
  40. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

2 questions for y'all since theres a lot of smart guys in this thread-

1) can being on an AI too long cause dry, itchy skin? My Boy has been on different AIs since October n doesn't believe me about sides.. Smh

2) I am having a damn hard time getting my arms to grow.. Bi's more so than tri's.. Idk why!! I've been training for ten years and never had great arm growth.. Everything else I can grow almost at will.. Thoughts? I've tried everything from 3 days a week of direct arm work to 2, 1, none, etc.. High volume/low volume, high reps/low reps.. Feels like they just don't wanna grow!
    I havnt gone back to look but do you combine bis and tris in the same day?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM