BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 3 of 13 First 123458 ... Last
  1. BulkPerf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    884
    Rep Power
    433004

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    day 7
    Jan 7, 2013

    Today was first real workout with vanillean aside from my deload lift on wed last week.
    When i woke up this morning i was surprised to find myself leaner and feeling lighter in the mid section and bigger in the shoulders/chest/back.

    Took vanillean an hour before i hit the gym and within 10 minutes of my pre lift cardio i was already sweating. normally i wont break a sweat til im pretty deep into my HIIT.. about 15-16 mins.. by minute 8-10 i was HOT and sweaty. I definitely sweated a lot more than usual all the way through my workout and i was drenched while doing my post workout hiit on the recumbent bike.

    After lifting and dinner, i usually have a little 'bloat' or swelling in the lower abdominals.. this was the opposite.. when i pinched, it felt very loose and lean as ive been saying, like deflated cells.... even AFTER eating a rather large dinner. The same feeling applies to now, and i just finished a second meal and closed my feeding window at 10:30 pm.

    new observations while lifting:
    -more sweat than normal, other users have reported this as well and i will continue to monitor
    -appearing more vascular overall, especially in the legs and shoulders and v cut of the hips.
    -noticed larger veins than usual. perhaps a sign of bf reduction or water reduction or both.
    -had great energy despite not being on any true stims for the first time in a while!
    -core body temp continues to be elevated throughout the day, even upon rising

    Workout:
    chest/traps/abs/cardio/PT for hip flexors/back

    Started with 28 minutes of HIIT on treadmill for 360 cals

    moved on to a tri set of:
    glute ham bridgesx15 each leg
    rear leg elevated split squatx12 each leg
    overhead squat on bosu ballx10 with 25lb plate
    repeated 3 times

    chest
    warmed up with a set of med ball pushups 11 reps per arm with some partials
    Incline bench 5 sets of 150lbx5
    superset with
    incline db flye 5 sets of 20lbx10
    (this was easy and will be increasing next week)

    Weighted chest dips 5x5 of BW+25lbs
    superset with
    cable crosses high to low 5 x 10 at 15lb

    Traps
    upright bb rows 5x5 at 95 lbs (pr) (these were tough!)
    superset with
    db shrugs 5x10 at 50lb
    this was tough on the shoulders.. i will be doing heavy shrugs (5x5) and lighter upright rows (5x10) next week..

    did 2 sets of hypers
    20 reps x BW
    12 repsX bw+25lb, drop to 8 reps bw

    finished with an ab circuit of bw various movements (next two ab workouts will be mostlyweighted)
    and hiit on the recumbent bike for 15 minutes
    total cardio for the day was 43 minutes and 513 calories

    tomorrow is arms with no cardio (just some light incline walking to warm up and cool down)
    Love this update!!
    ...Fat Burning, GDA, Muscle Building, Sleep Enhancing, Strength Enhancing Supplements...

  2. fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent update cheda !!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So I'm sitting in bed burning up lol and I go to put lotion on (dont get excited) and I notice my serattus really coming through along withVEINS in my ribcage/lats... NEVER seen these before.. My skin feels paper thin in this region and I can only attribute it to whatever vanillean is doing.. Tried taking these pics but I tell u they don't do it justice or compare to what I am seeing live..


    Name:  image-2451500509.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  456.7 KB



    Name:  image-2358171979.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  479.7 KB

    Don't mind my little trt patch lol.

    It's a good feeling when u go to bed as lean or leaner than when u woke up... After "eating to build" all night

    I wish the pics were better lighting to really see the veins
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So I'm sitting in bed burning up lol and I go to put lotion on (dont get excited) and I notice my serattus really coming through along withVEINS in my ribcage/lats... NEVER seen these before.. My skin feels paper thin in this region and I can only attribute it to whatever vanillean is doing.. Tried taking these pics but I tell u they don't do it justice or compare to what I am seeing live..

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 698"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=72 697"/>

    Don't mind my little trt patch lol.

    It's a good feeling when u go to bed as lean or leaner than when u woke up... After "eating to build" all night
    Your really doing this log justice. Can't wait for my order to arrive from Nutra !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Your really doing this log justice. Can't wait for my order to arrive from Nutra !
    Lol I cant wait to see week 4!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent update, man! If this is just the first workout, this means big things are coming.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. 3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Loving the updates man, good work!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Excellent update, man! If this is just the first workout, this means big things are coming.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Loving the updates man, good work!
    Thanks guys. Luckily today is no cardio, just weights, bc I woke up w a wicked cough. Everything else feels good tho.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,882
    Rep Power
    1188913

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Nice picture updates. You have me really excited to run this.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  10. Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Off to a great start!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  11. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Fcuk! I think I need to start on anti biotics before this gets bad. All my friends are sick n we were hanging out watching football all weekend..

    Any interactions between zithromax n vanillean? Lol I literally never get sick. I'm still going to train tho dont worry
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,761
    Rep Power
    10751402

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    glad to see vanillean looks like a winner...i always pull for my friends at bps!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  13. metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371115

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fcuk! I think I need to start on anti biotics before this gets bad. All my friends are sick n we were hanging out watching football all weekend.. Any interactions between zithromax n vanillean? Lol I literally never get sick. I'm still going to train tho dont worry
    Shoot Dsade a PM. He should be able to weigh in.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  14. Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fcuk! I think I need to start on anti biotics before this gets bad. All my friends are sick n we were hanging out watching football all weekend..

    Any interactions between zithromax n vanillean? Lol I literally never get sick. I'm still going to train tho dont worry
    Sure it's a bacterial infection? Zithro won't help if you're coming down with a virus.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  15. RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    damn my friends gave me something this weekend also i just woke up with dry hoarse throat
  16. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

    Sure it's a bacterial infection? Zithro won't help if you're coming down with a virus.
    No idea.. Fck it.. I'll just take some zinc and emergen c.. Screw medications lol

    Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    damn my friends gave me something this weekend also i just woke up with dry hoarse throat
    Same.. And a nasty cough from running cardio yesterday


    Off to gym for arms and forearm work!
    Upper abs feeling very hard tight and lean
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Update:

    While in line at the post office with extreme beta al tingles!

    My traps/rhomboids and mid back are a kind of sore I have never felt there before! Those heavy upright rows really did some work! My chest isn't very sore.. I dont have that tight feeling I strive for that leaves me stretching my pecs til Friday! I attribute this perhaps to either lack of volume or too low weight.. I am gonna have to toy around w the chest program .. Front delts feel good n sore which is good bc there isn't Any direct front delt iso on my shoulder day..

    Will post up today's workout asap when I'm done.. Someone buy me the versa 1 IC if u get to the site ill ppal u!!

    Any other users noticing dryer skin? May just be the winter time..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    What a workout! Insane pumps for some reason.. Maybe BA and MCC kicking in.. Broke a nice sweat in the stomach.. Face Turned nice n red

    Warmup walk 15 incline 3.5mph for 5 minutes

    Tris

    Straight bar pushdowns 5x5x 57.5lbs
    Superset with
    Overhead rope extensions 5x10 30lbs
    Perfect weight, last rep of last set on each was brutal!

    Underhand CG bench 5x5 x135lbs
    Superset with
    Bent over 2 arm db kickbacks 5x10 x10lbs

    Bis- MY GOD this workout smfh...

    Underhand lat pulldowns 5x5 x180lbs
    Superset with
    Across body hammer curls 5x10,10,10,8,8 x35lbs
    Started too heavy but refused to drop weight as the next plate down was 160 and would have been too easy. This was "think angry thoughts" type a sets.. Just one of Thise times where u have to go somewhere else outside your body to complete the work. By this point I was fried and sweaty.. And still had another superset to go

    BB curl 5,5,5,3 x 85lbs
    Superset with
    Incline db curls 10,10,10,10 x20lbs
    Also started too heavy.. But I was going off my 8 rep max of 85lbs frim 10 days ago.. Figured I'd be able to get 5x5@85... Not.. Not with the SS and everything I did prior!
    By the end of the 3rd set, I couldn't bend my arms to toouch my shoulders.. And my form sarted slipping. I nutted up for a 4th set and only got 3 before total form failure.. Coulda moved the weight.. But I'm not a bulldozer.. So I called that a day and left myself an entire set extra to improve upon next week!

    Db wrist curls and rockers 2x15 x50lbs
    Reverse db wrist curls 2x15 x25lbs

    Cool down walk 10 minutes while I typed this at 15 incline 3mph

    Feeling nice n warm and tight.. Veins sprouting in places I didn't even know they ran.. And this is with way reduced physical activity for what I'm accustomed to and NO changes to eating habits..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  19. RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    What a workout! Insane pumps for some reason.. Maybe BA and MCC kicking in.. Broke a nice sweat in the stomach.. Face Turned nice n red

    Warmup walk 15 incline 3.5mph for 5 minutes

    Tris

    Straight bar pushdowns 5x5x 57.5lbs
    Superset with
    Overhead rope extensions 5x10 30lbs
    Perfect weight, last rep of last set on each was brutal!

    Underhand CG bench 5x5 x135lbs
    Superset with
    Bent over 2 arm db kickbacks 5x10 x10lbs

    Bis- MY GOD this workout smfh...

    Underhand lat pulldowns 5x5 x180lbs
    Superset with
    Across body hammer curls 5x10,10,10,8,8 x35lbs
    Started too heavy but refused to drop weight as the next plate down was 160 and would have been too easy. This was "think angry thoughts" type a sets.. Just one of Thise times where u have to go somewhere else outside your body to complete the work. By this point I was fried and sweaty.. And still had another superset to go

    BB curl 5,5,5,3 x 85lbs
    Superset with
    Incline db curls 10,10,10,10 x20lbs
    Also started too heavy.. But I was going off my 8 rep max of 85lbs frim 10 days ago.. Figured I'd be able to get 5x5@85... Not.. Not with the SS and everything I did prior!
    By the end of the 3rd set, I couldn't bend my arms to toouch my shoulders.. And my form sarted slipping. I nutted up for a 4th set and only got 3 before total form failure.. Coulda moved the weight.. But I'm not a bulldozer.. So I called that a day and left myself an entire set extra to improve upon next week!

    Db wrist curls and rockers 2x15 x50lbs
    Reverse db wrist curls 2x15 x25lbs

    Cool down walk 10 minutes while I typed this at 15 incline 3mph

    Feeling nice n warm and tight.. Veins sprouting in places I didn't even know they ran.. And this is with way reduced physical activity for what I'm accustomed to and NO changes to eating habits..
    Cheda what is your dosage with vanillean? when and how much and often do u take in one day? how it says on the bottle?
  20. Mack411's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    26
    Posts
    3,824
    Rep Power
    7275607

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sorry I'm late bro!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  21. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post

    Cheda what is your dosage with vanillean? when and how much and often do u take in one day? how it says on the bottle?
    Basically like the bottle says. With the exception of my am/pre workout dose. This dose is not followed by food and is taken 30-60minutes pre workout OR first thing in the am. I noticed much mire sweating when taken pre workout as opposed to at 930 am and working out at 3pm.. Obviously. The other two caps I take 30mins prior to meals
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Fcuk! I think I need to start on anti biotics before this gets bad. All my friends are sick n we were hanging out watching football all weekend..

    Any interactions between zithromax n vanillean? Lol I literally never get sick. I'm still going to train tho dont worry
    Sickness going around every where oh and ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  23. RageRv's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    81

    Reputation

    sweet i just popped my last cap and im about to lift in 30min
  24. bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54583

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Basically like the bottle says. With the exception of my am/pre workout dose. This dose is not followed by food and is taken 30-60minutes pre workout OR first thing in the am. I noticed much mire sweating when taken pre workout as opposed to at 930 am and working out at 3pm.. Obviously. The other two caps I take 30mins prior to meals
    So no issues taken fasted? I don't see why this would need to be taken with food..
  25. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post

    So no issues taken fasted? I don't see why this would need to be taken with food..
    No issues fasted for me.. My stomach is like other worldly tho I never get queazy or anything.. It's not supposed to be WITH food.. 30 minutes prior.. To allow it to activate whatever it does to burn fat and utilize fatty acids for fuel.. I think of it as a gda but a fat burning one lol.. Noticing the more I eat with it, the hotter I get.. And leaner for real
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 9

    Thought I was in The clear going to bed not feeling sick, but woke up worse than I did yesterday. I'm mad bc I do feel like over the past 24 hours I have started bloating a bit, possibly from whatever is going on, and I want to run to alleviate it... But I know I can't n shouldn't especially since im working at 530 tonight.

    I will be popping my vanillean, mcc, and beta alanine n hitting The gym for deads, legs n abs. Supposed to do treadmill hiit but think I will sub out Fridays prowler HIIT today n just run on Friday when hopefully I'll be better. Something is better than nothing so I'll probably add some LISS which I rarely do anymore.. I'm actually thinking the prowler push n pulls will be a nice finisher to legs! Usually I SPRINT with the prowler with heavy weight, but today I'll go light to medium and focus on long strides n getting deep into the muscles.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  27. packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,901
    Rep Power
    1442506

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hope you get well soon brother we all getting sick
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  28. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Hope you get well soon brother we all getting sick
    It's lame man I never get the flu or common cold.. Seriously. I remember last February during my killer athletix log I had a stomach issue.. But I think that was from eating an old, raw egg haha making a protein brownie! That was BAD!! I'm still gonna train harder sick today than most ppl train healthy !
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  29. Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Day 9

    Thought I was in The clear going to bed not feeling sick, but woke up worse than I did yesterday. I'm mad bc I do feel like over the past 24 hours I have started bloating a bit, possibly from whatever is going on, and I want to run to alleviate it... But I know I can't n shouldn't especially since im working at 530 tonight.

    I will be popping my vanillean, mcc, and beta alanine n hitting The gym for deads, legs n abs. Supposed to do treadmill hiit but think I will sub out Fridays prowler HIIT today n just run on Friday when hopefully I'll be better. Something is better than nothing so I'll probably add some LISS which I rarely do anymore.. I'm actually thinking the prowler push n pulls will be a nice finisher to legs! Usually I SPRINT with the prowler with heavy weight, but today I'll go light to medium and focus on long strides n getting deep into the muscles.
    Dude, long sled walks are awesome as a finisher. I'll only use a few plates and just push to failure - awesome for the whole leg.

    Hey, how do you unrack the bar for the underhand NG bench you did on your arms day? That is the most awkward thing for me...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  30. jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,179
    Rep Power
    548537

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hope ya feel better soon, cheda.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  31. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

    Dude, long sled walks are awesome as a finisher. I'll only use a few plates and just push to failure - awesome for the whole leg.

    Hey, how do you unrack the bar for the underhand NG bench you did on your arms day? That is the most awkward thing for me...
    It was different.. Idk just didn't think about it haha.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  32. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Hope ya feel better soon, cheda.
    Yea its more of a nuisance than anything.. Thanks tho! Time to train!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    At work and all I have to say is today's leg workout was insane. Update coming tonight, but only 3 hours following it, I can hardly walk and kneeling down or sitting ... Out of the question! Great effects from vanillean as well
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  34. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Day 9 review

    What a workout and day. I'm spent 11pm.. Today I took my fasted vanillean and was at the gym 45 minutes later. I broke a sweat quickly again. I was wearing a hoodie and snow hat beanie lol. I have been noticing that I am feeling much harder and thin skinned all over, and today was no different.. Upper abs and whole outline of abdominals stRting to push through nicely while other areas feel like they are growing and responding nicely to the new lifting program.

    Today's leg workout left me sore within a few hours of completion .. Not looking forward to waking up tomorrow lol.

    Started off with 15 minutes of jogging on 2.5 incline at 6-8 mph. With a couple sprints at 9-9.5 thrown in for 200 cals even

    Trap deads (I have arthritis in lower back so don't laugh at the weight fckers) - warmup 135 x8 directly Into 185x5 then 5x5x210lbs
    Superset with
    Sumo squat on two benches- 5x10x65lbs
    1 min rest between ss

    Leg curl- 3x15x110
    Superset with
    Leg extension- 3x15x115
    No rest just back and forth

    Abductors and adductors I wanted to superset but couldn't due to soccer moms engulfing the machines.
    Adductors- 15x100,110,120 straight thru no rest
    Abductors- 15x100,110,120 straight thru no rest

    Glute machine- 2x15x75lbs

    Hypers- 1 set of 50

    Seated calves- 3x20x70lbs each side

    Donkey calves- rest pause 6 plates x 100 (50,25,25)

    Did some assorted ab work including over head side bends, trunk twists, roll outs, and Swiss
    Ball crunches- really felt this workout afterwards.

    Moved onto the prowler!! Did pushes and pulls walking 40 yards focusing on full stride and form.
    2 plates push pull
    4 plates push pull
    6 plates push pull
    4 plates push pull
    2 plates push pull
    10 total trips took me 15-17 minutes I wasn't sure but solid pace

    Finished with LISS incline walk for 15 minutes and another 200 cals

    Not a traditional leg workout but my legs r quite large already.. And they grow like weeds. And I hit them 2 other days with the hip flexor/low back PT I do.. So a lot of work on leg day isn't needed! As I said, sweated a lot, feeling leaner and tighter by the day.. On to day 10, back!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  35. fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331722

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow, ridiculous volume. Awesome work cheda !

    Sometimes working out can help you beat whatever ails you.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  36. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post
    Wow, ridiculous volume. Awesome work cheda !

    Sometimes working out can help you beat whatever ails you.
    Doesn't seem to be the case this time Fu lol. 5 am I'm awake.. My throat is burning like the gates of hell. I just popped two zithromax antibiotic and will be taking it the next 5 days now.. I will still lift back later today... And not play basketball tonight like I usually do every Thursday. Friday (tomorrow) I might take off entirely and do that workout on sat (shoulders/calves/cardio/abs)..

    Very sore (good way) otherwise.. Liking this workout.. Def gonna get some nice mass out of it.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. bigla2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    54583

    Reputation Reputation

    Good to see man. This log has gotten me very excited for my Vanillean run, which I started yesterday. Got a log of it going too! Sucks about the arthritis in the lower back.. I have a bad shoulder and it crushes my bench progress.
  38. chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,374
    Rep Power
    1574444

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by bigla2004 View Post
    Good to see man. This log has gotten me very excited for my Vanillean run, which I started yesterday. Got a log of it going too! Sucks about the arthritis in the lower back.. I have a bad shoulder and it crushes my bench progress.
    Pm me a link!

    The arthritis is from overworking it w heavy deads, squats, running, and a football injury and compromised health at age 16-18. I've got it under pretty good control ATM now that I know what I'm dealing with n adjusted accordingly!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Good job listening to your body and adapting to your strengths and limitations. That's something too few lifters pay attention to - and that's when injuries become prevalent.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  40. 3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Awesome log thus far bud we appreciate it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in