BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 3

Jan 3, 2013

Nothing exciting to report today.. Consistent warming about 20-30 mins post dose coupled with cold fingers and toes.. I would venture to say I am waking up leaner feeling, like deflated/shrinking fat cells.

Today my cals were LOW and Mostly from fats and protein so im thinking I will be quite lean in the am.. I didn't want to have this low cals but things didn't go as planned today.

I had bloods drawn to check my TRT progress (started in October) other than this, nothing else really worth mentioning at this time.

In closing, Im happy so far, nothing negative, and the run is young. I haven't really been active either so I'm glad to anecdotally say that vanillean is effectively wasting cals, as I had been eating WELL above maintenance since I started Tuesday and wed.

Until tomorrow!...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Both you and Howwedo are already commenting that you feel leaner. Hmmmm, very cheap right now. Might need to add couple bottles to my cart before they run out.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fumoney
    Both you and Howwedo are already commenting that you feel leaner. Hmmmm, very cheap right now. Might need to add couple bottles to my cart before they run out.
    After only 3 days, I would say it's doing SOMETHING. and is worth a try. Remains to be seen how effective it is when all is Said and done on day 30. But I ate like a beast tues and wed... If it wasn't doing something, I'd certainly be able to distinguish that.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

After only 3 days, I would say it's doing SOMETHING. and is worth a try. Remains to be seen how effective it is when all is Said and done on day 30. But I ate like a beast tues and wed... If it wasn't doing something, I'd certainly be able to distinguish that.
    Thanks for the quick response !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

U know how I do (most the time)
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

And to add on to what I said. Justwant to reiterate, this is not a cutting log. My goal is to maintain or decrease bf % while adding muscle. So I MUST eat above Maintenance. The hope is that vanillean will help minimize or eliminate fat gain... The bonus will be to reduce bf and add muscle.
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

And to add on to what I said. Justwant to reiterate, this is not a cutting log. My goal is to maintain or decrease bf % while adding muscle. So I MUST eat above Maintenance. The hope is that vanillean will help minimize or eliminate fat gain... The bonus will be to reduce bf and add muscle.
    Recomping's a long road, but definitely worth it. Vanillean should prove very helpful with your goals.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. Professional Member

Damn, looking forward to this big time. Should be hitting me soon. Hard to get your cals in still ched with Vanillean working on your appetite?
    EvoMuse Products Rep

PM me with any questions!
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve

Recomping's a long road, but definitely worth it. Vanillean should prove very helpful with your goals.
    I've been on a cyclical recomp and cut for almost 2 years now since I stopped playin football in college. I had gotten up to 185 but literally couldn't wear jeans any longer bc my legs were like logs. I now hover at a lean 170.. Only area with issue is lower belly, but as I've alluded to- I am on TRT now.. Since starting trt I definitely leaned out and found itEASIER to make gains.. They were not instant like many (induing myself thought) they would be.. But allowed me to really begin progressing again. This is the first time I am really unafraid to "bulk" now that my levels r normal and I can handle the increases calories! So yes, vanillean is helping to keep the bulk lean for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce
    Damn, looking forward to this big time. Should be hitting me soon. Hard to get your cals in still ched with Vanillean working on your appetite?
    I am not really prepared to comment on this yet. I do not believe it was marketed to do so.. I wanted to eat more yesterday but I had someone come over last night and cut my meal short! Lol and thhen I burned some more cals w her! Damn..
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

So I woke up today feeling leaner than usual like I thought I would. The skin beneath mh belly button and on my hips/ass is feelling softer/looser in a good way... That deflated fat cell feeling. And whenever I pee, I feel much lighter.

I can't wait til Monday to get back in the gym and let this stuff burn me up! You guys will like reading my workout logs I'm pretty excited to implement a VERY new type of training to me which I have never done before . I'll post up the template if y'all r interested.. Perhaps comment before I begin!
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

I like how you burn calories before bed... very productive lol.

I would like to see the template. I'm always into new workout programs and exercise theory.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

I've been on a cyclical recomp and cut for almost 2 years now since I stopped playin football in college. I had gotten up to 185 but literally couldn't wear jeans any longer bc my legs were like logs. I now hover at a lean 170.. Only area with issue is lower belly, but as I've alluded to- I am on TRT now.. Since starting trt I definitely leaned out and found itEASIER to make gains.. They were not instant like many (induing myself thought) they would be.. But allowed me to really begin progressing again. This is the first time I am really unafraid to "bulk" now that my levels r normal and I can handle the increases calories! So yes, vanillean is helping to keep the bulk lean for sure!

I am not really prepared to comment on this yet. I do not believe it was marketed to do so.. I wanted to eat more yesterday but I had someone come over last night and cut my meal short! Lol and thhen I burned some more cals w her! Damn..
    Damn late night cardio !
    I started a new log at:
  13. Professional Member

Reason I bring it up is Matt (product creator) and others have commented on how pronounced it is. '

Send that girl my way next time you're trying to not burn so many calories Actually don't, my girlfriend would kill me
    EvoMuse Products Rep

14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Damn late night cardio !
    Even my sex is HIIT! haha
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce

Reason I bring it up is Matt (product creator) and others have commented on how pronounced it is. '

Send that girl my way next time you're trying to not burn so many calories Actually don't, my girlfriend would kill me
    I will keep note.. Fwiw- I woke up at noon... I'm at work now and not hungry at all actually :/ but sipping BCAA.. Will break fast afterwards around 6 I believe.

She is actually my recent ex of 2.5 years and we are "working on things" .. Who the hell knows! "Women.. Can't live with em, can't kill em!" Tom Arnold in true lies lol
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I like how you burn calories before bed... very productive lol.

I would like to see the template. I'm always into new workout programs and exercise theory.
    Will do tonight
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Brief update for day 4..

Sipped bcaas til 5 pm
    Broke fast at 7.. About to have another large meal.

All day long I felt very tight. I kept feeling my Abs thru my shirt at work and definitely noticing more serratus showing and upper abs looking very thick. Skin seems to be thinning out all over, most notably in legs, hips, and belly..

Appetite is down.. And will monitor. I'll probably check weight once or twice during the run but numbers mean little to me.. All mirror..
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Morning AM

It's day 5.. I woke Up feeling lighter and slightly leaner around the waist despite eating big last night in my feed window. It's gonna be another long fast today but tomorrow I'll be eating more frequently n ending eating earlier. Then Monday I get back in The gym.

So uh I dropped a cap on the floor this morning, then stepped to find it and stepped on it just right so it burst.. This was not ok, I do not waste caps!! I strongly advise none of you to eat the powder straight. My mouth is still tingly and my ears r bright red! However if u think the thermo effect is strong when taken capped... Then eat the powder. It hits u almost instantly n very strong! Damnnn

I haven't forgot to post my template.. Just don't have time yet, I'm working on typing it as breaks at work come. Will be up by tomorrow.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Here is the template for what I will be starting on monday along with SNS BETA ALANINE CAPS AND MAGESIUM CREATINE CHELATE. both will be new products I have never used before.

Monday
    Chest+traps+abs+prowler and light HIIT treadmill+ posterior chain work (like PT for arthritis in my lower back)

Tuesday
    Arms, forearm work no cardio

Wednesday
    Legs, calves, abs, heavy HIIT cardio on treadmill and recumbent bike

Thursday
    Back+basketball 4on4 full court for 1.5-2 hours
    Starting mid feb I will be doing a flag football league instead of basketball I am pretty sure

Friday
    Shoulders+calves+abs+forearms work+posterior chain work (like PT for arthritis in my lower back)+heavy HIIT cardio on treadmill and recumbent bike

Heavy HIIT= 5 minute warmup jog on 10-11 incline@ 5-5.2mph followed by 15-20 minutes of Intervals lasting one minute at 10 incline and increasing speed from 6mph to 7mph ON and 2.5-3mph off

Light HIIT= following prowler work I'll do 5-10 mins of 15 incline @7-8mph to hit the hammys after pushing the prowler..

Recumbent bike finishes wed/fri workouts at 15 minutes. 1.5min off / 30 seconds ON (level 10 off, level 16-17 on)

Lifting will be simple... It's a GVT variation where u still do 100 reps for a muscle, yet u split it over 4 exercises.. Allowing u to use heavier weight and a variety of movements utiliIng super sets:::

Chest+traps
    5x5
    Incline smith
    Superset
    Incline db flyes

5x5
    Weighted dips
    Superset
    Cable crossovers

5x5
    Upright BB rows close grip
    Superset
    Db shrugs

Arms
    5x5
    BB curl
    Superset
    Inc. Db curl

5x5
    Underhand pulldowns (residual lat work and hits bi's)
    Superset
    Hammer curls

5x5
    Cg bench
    Superset
    OH db extension

5x5
    Straight bar pushdowns
    superset
    Cable pushouts

Legs will not follow this bc they will get too big going on a 5x5.. I change up my leg lifts every 2 weeks about.. Will still post up when it comes. I will be deadlifting on leg day, which is new for me, as it's usually on my back day placed AWAY from legs.

Shoulders
    5x5
    Db press overhead
    Superset
    Db laterals

5x5
    BB press (maybe behind neck)
    Superset
    Bent over db laterals

Back - my dilemma is I really wanna have pullups in my program year round :/ idk what to do!
    5x5
    Lat pulldowns
    Superset
    V bar cable rows

5x5
    BB rows
    Superset
    Pullovers

Calves won't follow 5x5 either... I've been having great progress doing then 2x a week.. Picking one exercise to go heavy for 2-3 sets of 15-20 followed by an exercise lighter rest paused for 100 reps..

Genetically I have large legs calves n pecs so I focus on shoulders, back and arms which is why I try to not do cardio on days I train them

PT work for hip flexor glute and hams=
    tri set of:
    Glute ham bridgex15 each leg
    Rear leg elevated 1 leg squat x12 each leg
    Bosu overhead squatx 8-10 (25 lb plate)
    repeat 3 total sets.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Morning AM

It's day 5.. I woke Up feeling lighter and slightly leaner around the waist despite eating big last night in my feed window. It's gonna be another long fast today but tomorrow I'll be eating more frequently n ending eating earlier. Then Monday I get back in The gym.

So uh I dropped a cap on the floor this morning, then stepped to find it and stepped on it just right so it burst.. This was not ok, I do not waste caps!! I strongly advise none of you to eat the powder straight. My mouth is still tingly and my ears r bright red! However if u think the thermo effect is strong when taken capped... Then eat the powder. It hits u almost instantly n very strong! Damnnn

I haven't forgot to post my template.. Just don't have time yet, I'm working on typing it as breaks at work come. Will be up by tomorrow.
    bahaha sorry bro, but I had to laugh. I'll make sure not to do this.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

OK, ordered vanillean due to this log. Too cheap not to give it a shot.
    I started a new log at:
  22. Professional Member

I will keep note.. Fwiw- I woke up at noon... I'm at work now and not hungry at all actually :/ but sipping BCAA.. Will break fast afterwards around 6 I believe.

She is actually my recent ex of 2.5 years and we are "working on things" .. Who the hell knows! "Women.. Can't live with em, can't kill em!" Tom Arnold in true lies lol
    You can kill them, but it seems as if it comes at a great cost to the rest of your future. Trust me I've thought that one through
    EvoMuse Products Rep

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.

Like I said before one word "EPIC" awesome updates ched!

Here is the template for what I will be starting on monday along with SNS BETA ALANINE CAPS AND MAGESIUM CREATINE CHELATE. both will be new products I have never used before.

Monday
    Chest+traps+abs+prowler and light HIIT treadmill+ posterior chain work (like PT for arthritis in my lower back)

Tuesday
    Arms, forearm work no cardio

Wednesday
    Legs, calves, abs, heavy HIIT cardio on treadmill and recumbent bike

Thursday
    Back+basketball 4on4 full court for 1.5-2 hours
    Starting mid feb I will be doing a flag football league instead of basketball I am pretty sure

Friday
    Shoulders+calves+abs+forearms work+posterior chain work (like PT for arthritis in my lower back)+heavy HIIT cardio on treadmill and recumbent bike

Heavy HIIT= 5 minute warmup jog on 10-11 incline@ 5-5.2mph followed by 15-20 minutes of Intervals lasting one minute at 10 incline and increasing speed from 6mph to 7mph ON and 2.5-3mph off

Light HIIT= following prowler work I'll do 5-10 mins of 15 incline @7-8mph to hit the hammys after pushing the prowler..

Recumbent bike finishes wed/fri workouts at 15 minutes. 1.5min off / 30 seconds ON (level 10 off, level 16-17 on)

Lifting will be simple... It's a GVT variation where u still do 100 reps for a muscle, yet u split it over 4 exercises.. Allowing u to use heavier weight and a variety of movements utiliIng super sets:::

Chest+traps
    5x5
    Incline smith
    Superset
    Incline db flyes

5x5
    Weighted dips
    Superset
    Cable crossovers

5x5
    Upright BB rows close grip
    Superset
    Db shrugs

Arms
    5x5
    BB curl
    Superset
    Inc. Db curl

5x5
    Underhand pulldowns (residual lat work and hits bi's)
    Superset
    Hammer curls

5x5
    Cg bench
    Superset
    OH db extension

5x5
    Straight bar pushdowns
    superset
    Cable pushouts

Legs will not follow this bc they will get too big going on a 5x5.. I change up my leg lifts every 2 weeks about.. Will still post up when it comes. I will be deadlifting on leg day, which is new for me, as it's usually on my back day placed AWAY from legs.

Shoulders
    5x5
    Db press overhead
    Superset
    Db laterals

5x5
    BB press (maybe behind neck)
    Superset
    Bent over db laterals

Back - my dilemma is I really wanna have pullups in my program year round :/ idk what to do!
    5x5
    Lat pulldowns
    Superset
    V bar cable rows

5x5
    BB rows
    Superset
    Pullovers

Calves won't follow 5x5 either... I've been having great progress doing then 2x a week.. Picking one exercise to go heavy for 2-3 sets of 15-20 followed by an exercise lighter rest paused for 100 reps..

Genetically I have large legs calves n pecs so I focus on shoulders, back and arms which is why I try to not do cardio on days I train them

PT work for hip flexor glute and hams=
    tri set of:
    Glute ham bridgex15 each leg
    Rear leg elevated 1 leg squat x12 each leg
    Bosu overhead squatx 8-10 (25 lb plate)
    repeat 3 total sets.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

No real update today other than my one tbis morning. Work ran me ragged and I left 2 hours later than usual. Was on my feet 11 hours straight legit. I got home at 11pm and FEASTED on all healthy stuff tho.. Big piece of salmon, blackened chicken, escarole and beans, little piece of chicken Milanese, couple bites of grilled pork chop.. Some NO SALTADDED turkey cold cuts wrapped in lite Swiss cheese, half avocado, some Greek yogurt.. Mixed nuts, can of tuna w a little mayo.. Was a relatively low carb meal took me 1.5 hour to eat washed down w some casein/whey. I'm gonna stay awake til ~3 so I can digest. Well see how I wake up looking n feeling tomorrow ! I'm not worried either way bc one more day til I start mauling the weights again.

Per advice from some members, I may alter the program listed above to making the second lift in the supersets an 8-10 rep range since they r
    Mostly iso movements. the first week of any new routine is trial and error.. I'll just make sure I progress from week 1 to 2! Can't wait to get the weights!

Edit: it's worth noting that despite being relatively inactive and still eating like I do when I'm in the gym, I am pleasantly surprised at how dry and lean I am staying... This really speaks to the power of vanillean IMHO.. I never stay this lean on an off week and I always usually get some bloat.. This is not occurring. Props BPS! I can only Imagine what this would do with a solid stim.. Sheesh!!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great stuff so far, cheda.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Wondering if this stuff could possibly make u hypo? Or if I was just exhausted yesterday lol.. Ideas?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 6
    Jan 6 2013

Started my SNS MCC today and beta alanine.
    Gym tomorrow! So ready. Diet will be on point today, clean and contolled. Last nights feast had zero impact on physique aside from filling out some flat muscles! No bloat today. I look like I haven't taken a week off legit.. Yesss
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Day 6 update
    @5pm I am forcing myself to eat.. Out watchingthe game and not hungry at all! I was around 2 but wanted to extend my fast bc I ate so late last night.

Ordered a grilled Chicken sandwich no bun topped w Swiss and bacon, lettuce, Tom. Side of broccoli. Might have a Wing or two since we ordered em for the table.. Could this be the vanillean suppressing my app?

Edit @ 9:20pm
    Also thinking there is a slight diuretic affect occurring as I am urinating more frequently.. Not sure tho.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Day 6 update
    @5pm I am forcing myself to eat.. Out watchingthe game and not hungry at all! I was around 2 but wanted to extend my fast bc I ate so late last night.

Ordered a grilled Chicken sandwich no bun topped w Swiss and bacon, lettuce, Tom. Side of broccoli. Might have a Wing or two since we ordered em for the table.. Could this be the vanillean suppressing my app?

Also thinking there is a slight diuretic affect occurring as I am urinating more frequently.. Not sure tho.
    I am liking the effects you are seeing with Vanillean more and more!!
    I started a new log at:
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Day 6 update

Great update man. The diuretic affect is interesting for sure. keep us posted on it.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent updates. Keep em coming!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  32. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 6 update

if you ordered it without the bun how could it be a sandwich?

just kidding, the appetite control is something often promoted, seldom is it a reality. for me at least!!!

interesting....
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.

ive been taking vanilean for about 4 days now i dont feel any appetite suprression,
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RageRv View Post
    ive been taking vanilean for about 4 days now i dont feel any appetite suprression,
    Yes honestly it hit day 5-6.. And the leaning really increased over night from day 6-7.. Heading to the gym soon.. All is lean and tight! Can't wait to report back tonight.. Most likely after the natl championship.. Hopefully before tho ! Go Irish!
  35. Professional Member

Nice ched. Also I think more than anything appetite suppression really varies from user to user with supplements. I've had thermos that I really noticed it and no one else ever did. I've had others where people really talked about knocking out their appetite and I was ravenous while running it. It seems to be very user dependent and relies on a host of other factors as well.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

36. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My appetite is CRUSHED on this and I'm taking no other supplements to really see what it does on it's own.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  37. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

go irish!!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

This game is BOGUS. fcking refs. Update coming following the game. Few interesting things to report after first workout with vanillean!
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic

This game is BOGUS. fcking refs. Update coming following the game. Few interesting things to report after first workout with vanillean!
    This is something I've been waiting for.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

day 7
    Jan 7, 2013

Today was first real workout with vanillean aside from my deload lift on wed last week.
    When i woke up this morning i was surprised to find myself leaner and feeling lighter in the mid section and bigger in the shoulders/chest/back.

Took vanillean an hour before i hit the gym and within 10 minutes of my pre lift cardio i was already sweating. normally i wont break a sweat til im pretty deep into my HIIT.. about 15-16 mins.. by minute 8-10 i was HOT and sweaty. I definitely sweated a lot more than usual all the way through my workout and i was drenched while doing my post workout hiit on the recumbent bike.

After lifting and dinner, i usually have a little 'bloat' or swelling in the lower abdominals.. this was the opposite.. when i pinched, it felt very loose and lean as ive been saying, like deflated cells.... even AFTER eating a rather large dinner. The same feeling applies to now, and i just finished a second meal and closed my feeding window at 10:30 pm.

new observations while lifting:
    -more sweat than normal, other users have reported this as well and i will continue to monitor
    -appearing more vascular overall, especially in the legs and shoulders and v cut of the hips.
    -noticed larger veins than usual. perhaps a sign of bf reduction or water reduction or both.
    -had great energy despite not being on any true stims for the first time in a while!
    -core body temp continues to be elevated throughout the day, even upon rising

Workout:
    chest/traps/abs/cardio/PT for hip flexors/back

Started with 28 minutes of HIIT on treadmill for 360 cals

moved on to a tri set of:
    glute ham bridgesx15 each leg
    rear leg elevated split squatx12 each leg
    overhead squat on bosu ballx10 with 25lb plate
    repeated 3 times

chest
    warmed up with a set of med ball pushups 11 reps per arm with some partials
    Incline bench 5 sets of 150lbx5
    superset with
    incline db flye 5 sets of 20lbx10
    (this was easy and will be increasing next week)

Weighted chest dips 5x5 of BW+25lbs
    superset with
    cable crosses high to low 5 x 10 at 15lb

Traps
    upright bb rows 5x5 at 95 lbs (pr) (these were tough!)
    superset with
    db shrugs 5x10 at 50lb
    this was tough on the shoulders.. i will be doing heavy shrugs (5x5) and lighter upright rows (5x10) next week..

did 2 sets of hypers
    20 reps x BW
    12 repsX bw+25lb, drop to 8 reps bw

finished with an ab circuit of bw various movements (next two ab workouts will be mostlyweighted)
    and hiit on the recumbent bike for 15 minutes
    total cardio for the day was 43 minutes and 513 calories

tomorrow is arms with no cardio (just some light incline walking to warm up and cool down)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM