BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 11 of 17 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Did I miss anything lol? All caught up and following.
    Haha welcome. This has been VL and staples. But come Thursday/Friday it's goin to see the addition of LOTS of fun stuff like alphamine, hghpro, anabeta, slin sane v1, condense, etc
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

  2. Registered User
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,183
    Rep Power
    3734501

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Haha welcome. This has been VL and staples. But come Thursday/Friday it's goin to see the addition of LOTS of fun stuff like alphamine, hghpro, anabeta, slin sane v1, condense, etc
    Thanks man. Looks like VL is pretty impressive. That sounds incredibly fun haha.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  3. Registered User
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    516899

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Haha welcome. This has been VL and staples. But come Thursday/Friday it's goin to see the addition of LOTS of fun stuff like alphamine, hghpro, anabeta, slin sane v1, condense, etc
    Sounds like you got all kinds of cool stuff coming up
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    This is absolutely SICK !!!!
    The amount of volume is ridiculous. And it is wrap around by cardio. And pull-ups with 45lbs at your weight ? That is a man's PR.

    Let us know how you recovered from this.
    You are right Money, Cheda is a freak of nature...
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Anabeta's great stuff, I haven't run it way too long. Have to pick up a couple of bottles...
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  6. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049558

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Anabeta's great stuff, I haven't run it way too long. Have to pick up a couple of bottles...
    Oh yeah!! I love it. Nurtaplanet had a sick sale on it for black Friday. I stocked up
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  7. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

    You are right Money, Cheda is a freak of nature...
    Is it really that much? Lol


    Um so
    I have back doms TODAY.. I did back on Friday... I'm scheduled to lift back today... I'm going to as there's nothing else I CAN lift lol. I wpuld entertain an off day, but I hVe 3 hours between classes tonight so I need to lift or I'll never stay at school hah.

    It's not detrimental to lift with doms I've read, right?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  8. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Mini update - had a slight scare today during volume portion of my back work... Doing v bar lat pulls with 140 (=to 180 at my regular gym). Was doing my 10x4 and on the 4th set 3rd rep, I felt a HUGE pull in my right shoulder socket and immediately let go of the handle. It felt like my shoulder was getting pulled clean out of the socket; it didn't. And there is no pain now post workout but I was scared and forces to drop weight significantly for last 6 sets. To compensate, i shortened rest periods and increased reps to 10. I'm Gomna shoot some hoops and read before class and will update workout tonight. Did some nice heavy 1 arm BB rows today and can feel them already. Excited to post fknal progress pics tonight too!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Mini update - had a slight scare today during volume portion of my back work... Doing v bar lat pulls with 140 (=to 180 at my regular gym). Was doing my 10x4 and on the 4th set 3rd rep, I felt a HUGE pull in my right shoulder socket and immediately let go of the handle. It felt like my shoulder was getting pulled clean out of the socket; it didn't. And there is no pain now post workout but I was scared and forces to drop weight significantly for last 6 sets. To compensate, i shortened rest periods and increased reps to 10. I'm Gomna shoot some hoops and read before class and will update workout tonight. Did some nice heavy 1 arm BB rows today and can feel them already. Excited to post fknal progress pics tonight too!
    Take care of that shoulder. That is the worst.
    Didn't know you played ball. Used to play every night when I was younger. Nothing like ball for cardio. You can do your own version of hiit while playing. Of course since I am under 6ft, I played guard and shot 3 pointers. Damn, I miss that.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  10. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Take care of that shoulder. That is the worst.
    Didn't know you played ball. Used to play every night when I was younger. Nothing like ball for cardio. You can do your own version of hiit while playing. Of course since I am under 6ft, I played guard and shot 3 pointers. Damn, I miss that.
    Ohh Fu it was real fun and worked up a killer sweat played 2 full court 5 on 5 games. Had a couple 3'a and some medium range jumpers.. Few layups and assists. Couple boards. And a steal lol. Lots of fun
    And shoulder feels ok. But will monitor and ve smart. I'm SO HOT right now it's 25 degrees and I'm walkingto class in shorts and a t.. Fck it!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  11. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ohh Fu it was real fun and worked up a killer sweat played 2 full court 5 on 5 games. Had a couple 3'a and some medium range jumpers.. Few layups and assists. Couple boards. And a steal lol. Lots of fun
    And shoulder feels ok. But will monitor and ve smart. I'm SO HOT right now it's 25 degrees and I'm walkingto class in shorts and a t.. Fck it!
    Kick'n ass, man
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  12. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Ohh Fu it was real fun and worked up a killer sweat played 2 full court 5 on 5 games. Had a couple 3'a and some medium range jumpers.. Few layups and assists. Couple boards. And a steal lol. Lots of fun
    And shoulder feels ok. But will monitor and ve smart. I'm SO HOT right now it's 25 degrees and I'm walkingto class in shorts and a t.. Fck it!
    I posted on my thread that I started feeling the thermo effects today. I am going to have to watch it as it will probably get worse and worse. Don't want to sweat up a storm when i already feel strangled by this shirt and tie.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  13. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I posted on my thread that I started feeling the thermo effects today. I am going to have to watch it as it will probably get worse and worse. Don't want to sweat up a storm when i already feel strangled by this shirt and tie.
    Yeaa I know u don't like That lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Ok workout today was intense. See above post about scaring myself thinking I was gonna pull my shoulder out of socket. Worked a great sweat and then played bball for an hour-


    Lat volume Work

    V bar lat pulls (10 sets)
    140x4,4,4,3(shoulder scare) - 1 min rest 80x10,10,10,10,10,10- 30 second rest

    Back hypertrophy work

    One arm BB rows on smith machine
    65x8,10 warmup
    85x9
    95x6
    100x4

    Bent over db laterals 1 arm
    30lbsx10, 10

    Traps
    Machine shrugs
    Racked 200lbs x 10, 10

    Biceps volume
    75lbsx 10 sets of 4 alternating close and wide grip - strength is going down on these :/ last exercise and increasing strength on prior lifts is making it tough. Will try to increase tho to 80x3 for 10 sets next week.

    Various forearm and grip work

    Having issues uploading pics. Will figure it out tomorrow.. Lots of hw to do!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    So today I am feeling very worn down. Everything inside me is screaming to take a rest day, but then it throws off my whole schedule.

    Today is supposed to be HIIT, legs, deads, and abs.

    Doms in upper body is everywhere. Mostly shoulders and back though.. And heavy deads r probably not the best idea. I also feel like the cardio might hinder overall muscle growth and recovery today. I am thinking of how I can rework my split this week bur a small % Is saying to just buckle down and work through it :/

    Advice?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    So today I am feeling very worn down. Everything inside me is screaming to take a rest day, but then it throws off my whole schedule.

    Today is supposed to be HIIT, legs, deads, and abs.

    Doms in upper body is everywhere. Mostly shoulders and back though.. And heavy deads r probably not the best idea. I also feel like the cardio might hinder overall muscle growth and recovery today. I am thinking of how I can rework my split this week bur a small % Is saying to just buckle down and work through it :/

    Advice?
    If you have time before you workout I'd see if the feeling improves. Honestly I'd go into the day still trying to do what you can do, but if you get to the gym and you can tell immediately you aren't feeling it I'd cut it short. I really don't think people gain much by trying to fight through sets and cardio when they feel like absolute crap. Though I know how bad it sucks to get off schedule.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  17. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoforce View Post

    If you have time before you workout I'd see if the feeling improves. Honestly I'd go into the day still trying to do what you can do, but if you get to the gym and you can tell immediately you aren't feeling it I'd cut it short. I really don't think people gain much by trying to fight through sets and cardio when they feel like absolute crap. Though I know how bad it sucks to get off schedule.
    That's usually what happens- I wake up once in a while like "fck me, I have to train today?!" then once the time rolls around I'm surprises to find im ok.. I MAY just move deads and focus on JUST leg work today to allow my upper body some semblance of a day off.. Bc I AM hitting it 5 days in a row (deads on wed) and direct upper work mon tues thurs fri..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Dude, take the day for some dynamic effort or deloading work. You still get to lift, and can get the benefits of neural recovery if you reduce your load to 50-70% of 1RM and do low rep sets, focusing on form and explosiveness. It's a win-win.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Dude, take the day for some dynamic effort or deloading work. You still get to lift, and can get the benefits of neural recovery if you reduce your load to 50-70% of 1RM and do low rep sets, focusing on form and explosiveness. It's a win-win.
    Well the deads r the only thing that will be taxing as I really don't go heavy anything else for legs.. I'm supposed to do 10 sets of 4 at 235lbs today my 1rm is probably between 275-300
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  20. Registered User
    Geoforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,876
    Rep Power
    1188909

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    That's usually what happens- I wake up once in a while like "fck me, I have to train today?!" then once the time rolls around I'm surprises to find im ok.. I MAY just move deads and focus on JUST leg work today to allow my upper body some semblance of a day off.. Bc I AM hitting it 5 days in a row (deads on wed) and direct upper work mon tues thurs fri..
    Same here. Sometimes I just feel like crap and then get in the gym and am good to go. But if you get in there and you just don't have it at all I think slogging through is the way to injury or at least a waste of time. I want high quality out of anything I'm doing in the gym and if my body/mind can't give me that then I know it's best to wait for a day when it can.
    EvoMuse Products Rep

    PM me with any questions!
  21. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    I'll be good to go later. No time for "girly men" as arnold would say.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  22. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,066
    Rep Power
    350691

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well the deads r the only thing that will be taxing as I really don't go heavy anything else for legs.. I'm supposed to do 10 sets of 4 at 235lbs today my 1rm is probably between 275-300
    10 sets of deads aint exactly easy. Just listen to your body, man. If you feel under-recovered, don't force it, adjust your workout for the day to what will most benefit you.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  23. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Unless Rickys vanillean gets to me tomorrow, today is my last day of 3 VL caps SOLO

    I an anxious To try alphamine for The first time and an set to start tomorrow, bit with today having cardio and my level of tiredness, I'm thinking of cracking into it a day early.

    I snapped final progress pics last night for VL solo. And tomorrow will start hghpro and forskolin95. I wil update my new additions for the final 2 weeks in a separate post and op. Final VL solo review to come soon.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  24. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Unless Rickys vanillean gets to me tomorrow, today is my last day of 3 VL caps SOLO

    I an anxious To try alphamine for The first time and an set to start tomorrow, bit with today having cardio and my level of tiredness, I'm thinking of cracking into it a day early.

    I snapped final progress pics last night for VL solo. And tomorrow will start hghpro and forskolin95. I wil update my new additions for the final 2 weeks in a separate post and op. Final VL solo review to come soon.
    I am on Forskolin right now. Can't tell what it's doing yet, but haven't lost any strength yet. I am only 2 days in so far though.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  25. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I am on Forskolin right now. Can't tell what it's doing yet, but haven't lost any strength yet. I am only 2 days in so far though.
    How you dosing? I'm going to stick with 2 caps a day bc I'll have hghpro and anabeta. No need to dose heavy

    On a side- I'm RIPPING PISSED-
    4 mins into my HIIT cardio i get extreme tightness in both Achilles... My father ruptured his left one twice and right one once- so I'm not exactly immune to this injury.. By ten min mark it gelt ready to burst at any second. So now I am 16 minutes in and doing liss on 11 incline between 3-4mph. I REALLY wanted to run today bc I took my first scoop of alphamine and well- I'm wired smooth energy and lots of it.. Even feel very easy to breath.. Its a Shame, but one day without running is worse than 6-8 weeks. I'll still be lifting regular and doing post lift HIIT on recumbent. Just gonna try and sweat like a beast now- hoodie and beanie r on
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331721

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    How you dosing? I'm going to stick with 2 caps a day bc I'll have hghpro and anabeta. No need to dose heavy
    I do 25mg prior to and 25mg post workout.
  27. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,580
    Rep Power
    4059796

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'll have hghpro and anabeta.
    Anabeta ... love it.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    I do 25mg prior to and 25mg post workout.
    I'm thinking 25mg upon waking (varies time) and 25mg 6-8 hours later.. Any thoughts guys?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  29. Registered User
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ct
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,288
    Rep Power
    1571137

    Ok all- here are my 28 day progress pics. I am postin from phone and will try to do a write up review from my comp tonight if I finish my hw at a reasonable time.


    Start
    Name:  image-4270396907.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  165.8 KB



    Name:  image-2555364209.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  170.2 KB



    Week 2

    Name:  image-1474519389.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  93.7 KB


    Week 4


    Name:  image-2839342177.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  86.1 KB



    Name:  image-582619858.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  87.7 KB



    Name:  image-4091569497.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  90.6 KB


    I know there were no back shots to start and I regret that. But u can tell from the front shot that I accomplished my goal of a lean bulk/recomp- adding muscle and reducing bf in most areas or at worst staying the Same, all while on a caloric surplus!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,842
    Rep Power
    1389053

    Sob kid wth your arms are fruggen huge!!! You are starting to go Freak Beast mode!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 10:37 PM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 12:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 12:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in