BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda

Page 10 of 13 First ... 589101112 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,528
    Rep Power
    4753243
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    18.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I have been using Alphamine for just over 2 weeks now.. haven't used a preworkout since starting.. as you mentioned great focus, and very good energy..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    21,511
    Rep Power
    831744
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    75.44%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Well yes and no- I never really tried to get stronger! I've Always been a 4-5 set 10-15 rep guy.. So I'm really able to increase right now
    So you just wanna get "toned"?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    So you just wanna get "toned"?
    No, that was the old me- the "afraid to get too big/ add body fat" type

    Now that my hormone issues (low t) have been addressed professionally, I am responding well to increases calories and able to lift heavy. Now I an LOVING actually bulking and increasing raw strength. When the time comes to "tone" it up, I am already well versed on That and will actually have calories to cut lol
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual

    I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
    - improved mood
    -increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
    - definitely noticing the hardening effects

    I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

    This feels really good.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    KILLER back workout couple more PRs, the usual

    I must say I am IMPRESSED with the addition of alphamine to vanillean. After 3 full days of use:
    - improved mood
    -increased smooth and natural feeling energy/vigor
    - definitely noticing the hardening effects

    I feel ROCK SOLID right now. Big and lean. And I'm wearing a tight ass shirt out tonight haha. A couple co workers and friends have been saying how I look bigger and more cut.. I think theyll have even more to say tonight! Will post up workout tonight when I get home or tomorrow.

    This feels really good.
    I was thinking about Alphamine as well. Very interested in your opinion after about 2 weeks.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    ok just updating my workout from yesterday quickly and then heasing back to work!

    feb 1- friday

    started off with a warmup jog for 5 minutes then hit up tabata style HIIT. i did 10 incline at 7mph for 10 minutes... 20 second on/10 second feet on the side jumped off. then i finished with a couple 30 second sprints and walking. total of 28 minutes 350 cals to start workout

    back volume
    pendlay rows/bent bb rows alternating
    145lbs 10 sets of 4 (1 min rest)

    pullups
    bwx8, 8 (warmup)
    rest pause with 45lb plate- 4/3/1 (8 total PR REPS) 25lb platebx 4 dropset bw x4 (7 total sets)

    underhand pulldowns
    120lbsx10, 10, 160lbs x9 (pr reps), 180lbsx6 (pr reps), 200lbsx3 (PR weight )

    straight arm lat pd
    57.5 x10, 60 x10 (pr weight on both)

    db pullovers
    80x 10, 9 PR Reps on both sets

    incline db curls
    25lb x 10, 30lb x9

    collar grip reverse camber curls
    super set with bb wrist curls
    60lbs x11 ss/ 20
    60 lbs x10 ss/20

    incline conc. curl- WOW LOVED THESE
    15lbs x 12, 17.5 x 11 (such an intense pump)

    random db wrist twists

    finished with abs then 15 mins of hiit on recumbent for total of 43 minutes and 503 cals on the day
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  7. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Another killer freak mode workout Ched! Also don't worry about the big your getting there quick and staying lean from what I can see in the pics.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  8. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm really digging the alphaLEAN combo

    I saw some solid definition in shoulders and traps tonight after work.

    Tomorrow I'm getting my brakes done at 1 and my gym is right next door so I'm doing An impromptu cardio session.. I will not do heavy cardio on Monday due to this and will focus on breaking some my PRs on strength for Monday
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Happy super Sunday.

    Weird observation after starting hghpro:

    I'm finding it hard to stay in bed once I wake up at morning time.. Normally I don't function at 7 am but I was woken up by plows and I am wide awake, alert, and eager to get to the gym n run n sweat.. I feel very refreshed and energized after only 5 hours of sleep! Hmm...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    689818
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  11. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Sounds like you're getting some of the sleep benefits I hear about whenever people mention HGHPro.
    Definitely. Once I'm up, I literally can't stay in bed.

    Did HIIT at 9am this morning for 35minutes 470 cals after ingesting 1.5 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop condense, 1 VL, 1 forskolin and 1 anabeta.. Followe with a nice stretch sessio

    Going to do overhead press and dips for 10 sets of 3 now at 145 ohp and +45 dips then big lunch at Asian / sushi place then the game!

    Took a muscle marinade sample 3 hours after alphamine--- bad idea- very jittery and nauseous. Hopefully otll go away once I get lifting
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  13. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Ah, good ol' 10x3. When I first started lifting, people used to think I was crazy when I did that set-up; it's great to see it coming back into popularity. Very effective training style.
    It was some of the toughest lifting I've ever done. Tougher than the 10x5 or 4.. Bc the weight is just something I've never seen before.

    I did
    Just the volume lifts yesterday and today I'm gonna do chest hyper work, calves, abs, and HIIT on the bike.

    My lift yesterday was
    Overhead press - 145lbs 8 sets of and 2 sets of 2
    These are seated with NO back support. On a flat bench

    Tricep dips-10 sets of 3 bodyweight +45

    I was making all sorts of evil faces and grunting like a an animal .. It was fckin tough

    I ate VERY well yesterday. Maybe a little too well.

    I am extremely constipated ATM. Didnt go yesterday at all and hardly went today.. Wondering why...
    I usually go every morning like clockwork 30-45 minutes after I wake up.. No dietary changes..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah, it creeps up on ya. Each set is short enough that fatigue is manageable, but overall volume (as a function of 1RM) is pretty intense.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  15. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Yeah, it creeps up on ya. Each set is short enough that fatigue is manageable, but overall volume (as a function of 1RM) is pretty intense.
    Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  16. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma
    Pushing the limits....kill it cheda !
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  17. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by fumoney View Post

    Pushing the limits....kill it cheda !
    Gotta if u wanna see changes !

    Today's workout-

    12m 122 warmup incline walking

    PT leg circuit

    Incline db bench- warmups35x12, 45x8, 60x9(pr reps), 70x6(pr reps), 80x 2 +2 (with spotter) (PR WEIGHT)

    Machine flyes-140x10, 145x10

    Bodywwight wide grip dip partials to stretch the chest more- 20 reps

    Cable crossovers- 30lbsx20, 35lbsx15 plus static holds at end

    Leg press calf raises- 10 total plates +50 lbs - 17, 15, 13

    Donkey calf raises- 6 total plates rest paused to 100 (50 straight to start)

    Ab work then 15 minutes hiit recumbent- total cardio 28minutes 285 cals


    Tomorrow I'm gonna make a few tweak to my routine and move deads to tomorrow bc wed is going to be an abbreviated gym session and longgg day of school and work.. Thus Would prefer to do them tomorrow.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Next week rather than going back to 10x5 next week and starting over at heavier weights, I'm going to go 10x10 n shock the fluck outta them muscle fibers! Can't wait for that, although I think I'm addicted to the heavy stuff now!! Dilemma
    You'll enjoy the pump of the volume work.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  19. Senior Member
    testosteronet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,149
    Rep Power
    215582
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    22.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    You'll enjoy the pump of the volume work.
    Agreed, when I go heavy I don't get that full pump that volume work does.
  20. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just found out The bar that I thought weighed 25 pounds here at school weighs 37.5... Meaning I've been curling 90 pounds instead of 75 like I thought and was all mad and confused hah

    So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that . Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  21. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    haha that's cronk!! Always good when you find out you been lifting more!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  22. Professional Member
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Rep Power
    1331725
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    73.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just found out The bar that I thought weighed 25 pounds here at school weighs 37.5... Meaning I've been curling 90 pounds instead of 75 like I thought and was all mad and confused hah

    So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that . Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop
    Oh oh...cheda is hash tagging !
    #95 b!tches
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  23. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,528
    Rep Power
    4753243
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    18.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post

    So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that . Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop

    These workouts make we wanna get up from my desk, split from work and hit the gym! Great work Cam.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  24. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Just found out The bar that I thought weighed 25 pounds here at school weighs 37.5... Meaning I've been curling 90 pounds instead of 75 like I thought and was all mad and confused hah

    So today I curled 95lbs for ten sets of 3-- what you WON'T believe is what I did BEFORE that . Update coming later! #can't stop won't stop
    Cant beat that!!!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  25. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Been super busy. Update and observations coming for one week mark of new stack with VL

    To keep you all intrigued, I will tell u that yesterday I weighed 176- a 6lb increase SINCE STARTING this stack last week- but I LOOK the same... All on same scale, same time of day, same naked body etc haha
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Been super busy. Update and observations coming for one week mark of new stack with VL

    To keep you all intrigued, I will tell u that yesterday I weighed 176- a 6lb increase SINCE STARTING this stack last week- but I LOOK the same... All on same scale, same time of day, same naked body etc haha
    Nice!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  27. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    689818
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    very nice cheda
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  28. Elite Member
    breezy11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    4719755
    Level
    89
    Lv. Percent
    75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome progress ched. Keep it up boss!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  29. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tuesday 2/5

    2 hour gym class played badmitton and volleyball haha then down my condense and hit the gym-

    Sumo deads-10 sets of 3 @245lbs

    Neutral grip chins- 10 sets of 3 @ bw+45lb plate

    One arm row on smith machine (neutral grip)
    65x8 warmup, 90x9, 100x6, 105x5 (pr weight)

    Facepulls superset with bent db laterals
    30x10 ss 25x10, 40x10 ss 30x10

    Db shrugs
    80x10, 10

    Bb curls (alt close and wide grip)
    10 sets of 3 @95lbs (PR weight)

    Hammer curls across body
    No rest 3 sets 35x4, 45x4, 50x 4 rest 1 minute 50x4, 45x4, 35x4

    Db wrist curls and reverse wrist curls 50lbsx15, 15 / 35lbx15,15

    Then did 20 mins of hiit on treadmill bc the girls lax team was practicing in the gym due to weather lol

    This workout was wicked. The pump, aggression, and sheer feeling of dominance was insane.

    Wed 2/6

    Started with 26 minutes and 391 cals of mix of running and hiit on treadmill

    PT leg circuit x 2

    Db sumo squat on 2 benches
    70x15,15,15 (30 secs rest)

    Front squats
    135x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Leg curls
    80x12,12,12,12

    Leg ext
    85x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)


    Hip abduction
    100x12,12,12,12(5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Hip adduction
    100x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Seated calf raises
    110lbs x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Standing calf raises
    250x 20,20,20,20,20 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Ab work then finishedwith hiit on elliptical total of 41minutes and 574 cals for the day

    Then got to work a 6 hour waiter shift... My legs are DONE

    I need to check my weight tomorrow and see of im still up 6 pounds hah . My pants r getting loose again since I've layed off the prowler and heavy leg work (aside from deads). After one week on alphamine and VL... I honestly have not noticed any more fat loss... Energy and focus is insane.. Ive been eating a lot too, but for some reason I've just plataed in fat loss dept but strength continues to exceed my own expectations. Although fat loss has stalled, muscle hardening affects of alphamine are being noticed. And test seems to be up from forskolin/hghpro bc I'm constantly noticing girls everywhere.. Gym, class, hall way, everywhere.. And 'feeling' it when I notice them. Also increased uncontrollable erections which r a rarity for me Even at 24.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  30. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Solid lookin' pull and leg days.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  31. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Tuesday 2/5

    2 hour gym class played badmitton and volleyball haha then down my condense and hit the gym-

    Sumo deads-10 sets of 3 @245lbs

    Neutral grip chins- 10 sets of 3 @ bw+45lb plate

    One arm row on smith machine (neutral grip)
    65x8 warmup, 90x9, 100x6, 105x5 (pr weight)

    Facepulls superset with bent db laterals
    30x10 ss 25x10, 40x10 ss 30x10

    Db shrugs
    80x10, 10

    Bb curls (alt close and wide grip)
    10 sets of 3 @95lbs (PR weight)

    Hammer curls across body
    No rest 3 sets 35x4, 45x4, 50x 4 rest 1 minute 50x4, 45x4, 35x4

    Db wrist curls and reverse wrist curls 50lbsx15, 15 / 35lbx15,15

    Then did 20 mins of hiit on treadmill bc the girls lax team was practicing in the gym due to weather lol

    This workout was wicked. The pump, aggression, and sheer feeling of dominance was insane.

    Wed 2/6

    Started with 26 minutes and 391 cals of mix of running and hiit on treadmill

    PT leg circuit x 2

    Db sumo squat on 2 benches
    70x15,15,15 (30 secs rest)

    Front squats
    135x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Leg curls
    80x12,12,12,12

    Leg ext
    85x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)


    Hip abduction
    100x12,12,12,12(5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Hip adduction
    100x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Seated calf raises
    110lbs x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Standing calf raises
    250x 20,20,20,20,20 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Ab work then finishedwith hiit on elliptical total of 41minutes and 574 cals for the day

    Then got to work a 6 hour waiter shift... My legs are DONE

    I need to check my weight tomorrow and see of im still up 6 pounds hah . My pants r getting loose again since I've layed off the prowler and heavy leg work (aside from deads). After one week on alphamine and VL... I honestly have not noticed any more fat loss... Energy and focus is insane.. Ive been eating a lot too, but for some reason I've just plataed in fat loss dept but strength continues to exceed my own expectations. Although fat loss has stalled, muscle hardening affects of alphamine are being noticed. And test seems to be up from forskolin/hghpro bc I'm constantly noticing girls everywhere.. Gym, class, hall way, everywhere.. And 'feeling' it when I notice them. Also increased uncontrollable erections which r a rarity for me Even at 24.
    Maybe time to bump the cals down by 150-200 to initiate more fatloss?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  32. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Solid lookin' pull and leg days.
    Gracias
    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Maybe time to bump the cals down by 150-200 to initiate more fatloss?
    I thought about it.. I don't really monitor cals for personal reasons (suffered anorexia with OCD tendencies, one of which was a meticulous Calorie log) so I try to avoid old, negative Behaviors even though I know I would never do that again, just a personal preference to not go there. That being said - I have definitely started doing higher and lower cal days (via carb calories) and have noticed some general leaning due to the way certain clothes r fitting, but I'm still no where near comfortable. It's really my leg size that's bugging me- they simply grew far too much on this program lol. That will change soon bc I am done with the 10x 5,4,3 progression after next week (which will be a 10x10 week) and moving on to a Power, rep range, shock program.


    I just did chest tris and shoulders finished at 330. Was a 1 hour workout. I'm going to run some errands with the gf then coming back tonight to do back and bi's bc it doesn't look like there will be any gym access til Sunday with the incoming snow storm in CT- supposed to get 2.5 to 3 feet.... Wtf. So I'm gonna do Fridays workout tonight. Luckily my mom has a spin bike so I will do HIIT on that tomorrow and ab work at home, then take the weekend off per usual! Looking forward to my first double session in a while!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,006
    Rep Power
    1216046
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    69.17%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: BPS Vanillean teams up with cheda


    Completely understand bud.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Diamond Member
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    44
    Posts
    11,528
    Rep Power
    4753243
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    18.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    moving on to a Power, rep range, shock program.
    Double session nice!

    Are you talking about a power/muscle/burn style workout
    One exercise at 5x5
    two at 3x8-12
    one at 1or2x40?

    I am doing that right now.. loving it..
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  35. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,055
    Rep Power
    1513186
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.64%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Bro! Ched all serious bro you have become one of the hardest working and best loggers. Your results are paying off in your pics and lifts. I can't wait to see you compete cause you got what it takes. Def keep doing what your doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Tuesday 2/5

    2 hour gym class played badmitton and volleyball haha then down my condense and hit the gym-

    Sumo deads-10 sets of 3 @245lbs

    Neutral grip chins- 10 sets of 3 @ bw+45lb plate

    One arm row on smith machine (neutral grip)
    65x8 warmup, 90x9, 100x6, 105x5 (pr weight)

    Facepulls superset with bent db laterals
    30x10 ss 25x10, 40x10 ss 30x10

    Db shrugs
    80x10, 10

    Bb curls (alt close and wide grip)
    10 sets of 3 @95lbs (PR weight)

    Hammer curls across body
    No rest 3 sets 35x4, 45x4, 50x 4 rest 1 minute 50x4, 45x4, 35x4

    Db wrist curls and reverse wrist curls 50lbsx15, 15 / 35lbx15,15

    Then did 20 mins of hiit on treadmill bc the girls lax team was practicing in the gym due to weather lol

    This workout was wicked. The pump, aggression, and sheer feeling of dominance was insane.

    Wed 2/6

    Started with 26 minutes and 391 cals of mix of running and hiit on treadmill

    PT leg circuit x 2

    Db sumo squat on 2 benches
    70x15,15,15 (30 secs rest)

    Front squats
    135x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Leg curls
    80x12,12,12,12

    Leg ext
    85x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)


    Hip abduction
    100x12,12,12,12(5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Hip adduction
    100x12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Seated calf raises
    110lbs x 12,12,12,12 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Standing calf raises
    250x 20,20,20,20,20 (5-10 seconds rest between sets just deep breaths and gathering focus)

    Ab work then finishedwith hiit on elliptical total of 41minutes and 574 cals for the day

    Then got to work a 6 hour waiter shift... My legs are DONE

    I need to check my weight tomorrow and see of im still up 6 pounds hah . My pants r getting loose again since I've layed off the prowler and heavy leg work (aside from deads). After one week on alphamine and VL... I honestly have not noticed any more fat loss... Energy and focus is insane.. Ive been eating a lot too, but for some reason I've just plataed in fat loss dept but strength continues to exceed my own expectations. Although fat loss has stalled, muscle hardening affects of alphamine are being noticed. And test seems to be up from forskolin/hghpro bc I'm constantly noticing girls everywhere.. Gym, class, hall way, everywhere.. And 'feeling' it when I notice them. Also increased uncontrollable erections which r a rarity for me Even at 24.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  36. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Double session nice!

    Are you talking about a power/muscle/burn style workout
    One exercise at 5x5
    two at 3x8-12
    one at 1or2x40?

    I am doing that right now.. loving it..
    I've done that, this is different. It's separated into weeks. It's by Eric broser. There's threads here about it . I'm out tondinner and having trouble searching mobile

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Bro! Ched all serious bro you have become one of the hardest working and best loggers. Your results are paying off in your pics and lifts. I can't wait to see you compete cause you got what it takes. Def keep doing what your doing.
    thanks hulk. I would love to compete when the circumstances r right!


    The double session was intense. I am eating To grow tonight and tomorrow for sure! Will post up numbers. Couple PR and really upped the intensity today both sessions with drop sets and partial reps to extend TUT (time under tension)
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  37. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,310
    Rep Power
    689818
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    64.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    some intense lifts going on. very nice
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  38. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Still have to post numbers from Thursday's double session. This storm up here has changed up my habits/daily routine lol so it's been hard to find time to post long posts
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  39. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,945
    Rep Power
    2454055
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    26.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thursday 2/7 2pm lift

    Incline smith- 175x 10 sets of 3 (PR weight)

    Upright bb row- 45x8, 65x8 (warmups)
    95x9, 105x6, 115x2 (PR weight) dropset 95x3

    Db laterals- 27.5x10, 30x8 (PR weight) dropset 15lbs x6 + static hold to fail

    Skull crushers- 40x 10,8 warmup
    60x9, 70x6, 80x2 (3,4,5 helped with spotter)

    Overhead rope ext-
    50x10,10 plus partial x reps (PR weight)

    Straight bar pushdown
    60x10,10 dropset 25x8

    Thursday 2/7 - 6pm lift

    Pendlay rows - 10 sets of 3x 155

    Pullups- bwx10, +25x6, +25x3 dropset BW x6, +25x5 dropset bwx3 plus dead hang partial reps/"lat shrugs"

    Underhand pull down
    120x8, 170x9 <both PR reps> 190x6, 205x3(PR WEIGHT)

    Pullovers- 85x 6 drop 70 x4 drop 60 x6 drop 50x7 plus partials in stretch position

    Straight lat pulldown- 70x4 (PR weight) drop 55x4 drop 40x4 drop 25x12

    Lat stretchers- 70x fail

    Hyperextensionsx 2 sets of 20

    Incline db curl- 27.5 x10, 35x8(PR) drop 20x4

    Reverse bb curl superset wrist curls- 60x 10/20
    Zottman curls- 17.5 x10

    Incline conc. Curls- 17.5x11, 22.5x8 (PR)

    Db rockers- 50x10 drop 40x6 drop 30x7 drop 20x10

    Needless to say- INSANE volume for one day- but I had all the energy I needed and more- had to force myself to stop. Felt that doms til yesterday.. And have been home eating and recovering due to snow storm
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  40. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Thursday 2/7 2pm lift

    Incline smith- 175x 10 sets of 3 (PR weight)

    Upright bb row- 45x8, 65x8 (warmups)
    95x9, 105x6, 115x2 (PR weight) dropset 95x3

    Db laterals- 27.5x10, 30x8 (PR weight) dropset 15lbs x6 + static hold to fail

    Skull crushers- 40x 10,8 warmup
    60x9, 70x6, 80x2 (3,4,5 helped with spotter)

    Overhead rope ext-
    50x10,10 plus partial x reps (PR weight)

    Straight bar pushdown
    60x10,10 dropset 25x8

    Thursday 2/7 - 6pm lift

    Pendlay rows - 10 sets of 3x 155

    Pullups- bwx10, +25x6, +25x3 dropset BW x6, +25x5 dropset bwx3 plus dead hang partial reps/"lat shrugs"

    Underhand pull down
    120x8, 170x9 <both PR reps> 190x6, 205x3(PR WEIGHT)

    Pullovers- 85x 6 drop 70 x4 drop 60 x6 drop 50x7 plus partials in stretch position

    Straight lat pulldown- 70x4 (PR weight) drop 55x4 drop 40x4 drop 25x12

    Lat stretchers- 70x fail

    Hyperextensionsx 2 sets of 20

    Incline db curl- 27.5 x10, 35x8(PR) drop 20x4

    Reverse bb curl superset wrist curls- 60x 10/20
    Zottman curls- 17.5 x10

    Incline conc. Curls- 17.5x11, 22.5x8 (PR)

    Db rockers- 50x10 drop 40x6 drop 30x7 drop 20x10

    Needless to say- INSANE volume for one day- but I had all the energy I needed and more- had to force myself to stop. Felt that doms til yesterday.. And have been home eating and recovering due to snow storm
    That is crazy volume bro. Nice work. Enjoy that R&R and food... let the weights recover from the azz beating you gave em lol
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Irish Cannon Teams-Up with LG Science's T-911! (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 722
    Last Post: 07-26-2011, 12:37 AM
  2. PAL teams up with BSN... Atro-Phex/Reset AD Stack
    By Palo Alto Labs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 02:29 AM
  3. NutraPlanet is proud to team up with...
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-08-2006, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in