Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Awesome close grip numbers bro!!!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Did you get that swoll n effect that m s rider raves about?
    I had a little tri pump going on. But nothing crazy. This was only the 2nd time taking it and had a day in between. I'm assuming its going take a few days of everyday dosing to notice anything. Ill keep you guys updated on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411
    nice work bro!
    Thanks bud
    Quote Originally Posted by pampers938
    Awesome close grip numbers bro!!!
    Thank you man. My tri's kinda lag a little so I'm gonna start hitten em a little harder.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Christmas came early for me. Dan sent me a sneak peak.

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 706"/>
    Lol don't know how I missed this. That was for your eyes only!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Lol don't know how I missed this. That was for your eyes only!
    The world needed to see!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  5. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post

    The world needed to see!
    Now I can't unsee. Not judging, its just.....

    OK I'm definitely judging
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Here's a pic of the stack

    Attachment 71708
    *drools*
    Army Veteran. OEF.
  7. Re: Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Here's a T-Blast:

    Attachment 71707
    My man AZ starting **** off right!
    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Is AB in??? Well.... Are there naked dicks in gay porn? Haha well...YEAH!
    You would know hmo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Wow thank you all so much for the support! I would love to multi quote you all and thank you but I don't have all day lol.
    Hit shoulders and tris today. Still feeling kinda sick but I figured I ain't gaining nothing Layin on the couch al morning. Strength was a little better than expected but not up to par. Also haven't been able to eat much the last 2 days so that doesn't help.

    Pre workout meal-Choked down a bowl of oatmeal. Bout all I could handle.
    Supped up 3 t blast/swoll-n and a scoop of supp-d. Nothing too noticeable yet except from the PWO. Taste was a little strong but I just added 2 more oz's of water and was fine.
    Here's today's numbers everything had a 45-60 second rest except for close grip bench because I didn't have a spot so I took 2 mins.

    DB Lat raise
    25-12
    25-12
    30-10

    DB shoulder press
    55-15
    65-13
    75-8

    Tri rope ext. (holding last rep at bottom for as long as possible)
    50-12
    50-12
    50-10

    DB Pitchers
    35-8
    35-8
    35-8

    Close grip Flat bench
    135-15 wu
    185-11
    205-8
    225-7
    235-5

    DB shrugs
    100-10/10/8

    Rear delt cable flys (weight is each hand)
    15-10
    20-8
    20-6

    French press
    70-10
    70-8
    75-10

    Rear delt peck deck
    130-12/12/10

    Y bar press down
    72.5-15
    95-10
    95-8

    Arnold's
    45-15/12/10

    Post workout 2 scoops of recover-d with water (taste is amazing) and an apple.
    Effects????

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice job on getting work done even when not at full health. The stack is crazy! Recover-D is some tasty stuff for sure.
    Have you tried every supplement in the world?!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    My man AZ starting **** off right!

    You would know hmo!

    Effects????

    Have you tried every supplement in the world?!

    - Valdez
    Of the PWO? It's hard to really gauge since I've been sick. I felt pretty sh*tyy and rundown going in but i def felt driven once I started doing stuff. Coulda been the supp-d coulda been since my ass hasn't left the couch since Tuesday lol I'm gonna up it to 1.5 scoops tomorrow and see. Back and bi's tomorrow. Going for heavy (for me) deads I think.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. All up in dis bittch!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    All up in dis bittch!
    There he is! Glad your here bud
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  11. Re: Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log


    Gotta love dem deads!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  12. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    All up in dis bittch!
    Hope your feeling better brotha!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Of the PWO? It's hard to really gauge since I've been sick. I felt pretty sh*tyy and rundown going in but i def felt driven once I started doing stuff. Coulda been the supp-d coulda been since my ass hasn't left the couch since Tuesday lol I'm gonna up it to 1.5 scoops tomorrow and see. Back and bi's tomorrow. Going for heavy (for me) deads I think.
    Heavy deads while sick? No puking!! Lol hope you feel better
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Gotta love dem deads!!!!

    - Valdez
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Re: Dans NLA Ultimate Stack log


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lmfao! Great way to start the morning!!!!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  16. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Heavy deads while sick? No puking!! Lol hope you feel better
    Lol thanks bro I'll try
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2HBdRCroks">YouTube Link</a>
    Lol I actually just watched goldmember Saturday. Much funnier than I remembered

    Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Lmfao! Great way to start the morning!!!!

    - Valdez
    Right? Austin powers and DL's! Yeah buddy
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    For everyone who's not taking T-blast here's a little something to help your libido aswel
    Video Link: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?client=...2Fm.youtube.co m%2F&has_verified=1
    No comments on my present to you guys, wtf guess we are turning into HOMO's lol jk fellas

  18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    No comments on my present to you guys, wtf guess we are turning into HOMO's lol jk fellas
    Name:  The+Face+Gay+Guys+with+Secrets+Make_+So+do+you_f07288_3986704.gif
Views: 90
Size:  240.2 KB
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    No comments on my present to you guys, wtf guess we are turning into HOMO's lol jk fellas
    Lol the link doesn't work from my phone so I didn't get to see it

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 763"/>
    Bills the man. Used to love puddin pops
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Bills the man. Used to love puddin pops
    One thing is for sure, there's always room. Always.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  21. Went in and hit some back and bi's this morning. Didnt get a whole lotta sleep last night and still feeling pretty crappy so I couldn't hardly drag my ass to the gym. Which left me in a hurry. Heavy deads were supposed to be on the menu but after my first set I knew thy wasn't going to be the case. Wveryon who knows me knows i hate deads and they are my weakest lift. Light headed and felt pukey after every set. Gotta shake this soon. A little better today hopefully completely better by Sunday leg day. Pump from the swoll-n is a little better every day. And the PWO hit me hard today. Face was tingling within minutes and feeling energized with 20.

    DL- All from the ground resetting between reps.
    95-10(25lb bumper plates)
    185-8
    275-7
    315-5
    345-3
    365-1 (pulled pretty easily but was running short on time so I moved on)

    ALT db curl
    35-10
    35-8
    35-8

    DB pullover
    55-10/10/8

    Seated t bar rows
    180-10
    200-8
    220-6

    Lat rope push down (not sure what these are really called)
    42.5-15
    50-12
    50-10

    Good mornings
    100-8/6/6

    Wanted to get alot more done but like I said short on time today.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Yeah Supp-D doesn't seem to waste any time getting to work in my system...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

  23. Get em broski!!! NLA is pretty legit...there maybe some duel logging opps with NLA and PNI coming after the new year
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Went in and hit some back and bi's this morning. Didnt get a whole lotta sleep last night and still feeling pretty crappy so I couldn't hardly drag my ass to the gym. Which left me in a hurry. Heavy deads were supposed to be on the menu but after my first set I knew thy wasn't going to be the case. Wveryon who knows me knows i hate deads and they are my weakest lift. Light headed and felt pukey after every set. Gotta shake this soon. A little better today hopefully completely better by Sunday leg day. Pump from the swoll-n is a little better every day. And the PWO hit me hard today. Face was tingling within minutes and feeling energized with 20.

    DL- All from the ground resetting between reps.
    95-10(25lb bumper plates)
    185-8
    275-7
    315-5
    345-3
    365-1 (pulled pretty easily but was running short on time so I moved on)

    ALT db curl
    35-10
    35-8
    35-8

    DB pullover
    55-10/10/8

    Seated t bar rows
    180-10
    200-8
    220-6

    Lat rope push down (not sure what these are really called)
    42.5-15
    50-12
    50-10

    Good mornings
    100-8/6/6

    Wanted to get alot more done but like I said short on time today.
    Good work for a sick guy! Goodmornings would be my last choice if I was feeling pukey, just sayin.

    Ginger and peppermint tea = stomach relief
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Get em broski!!! NLA is pretty legit...there maybe some duel logging opps with NLA and PNI coming after the new year
    oh no you didn't! that sounds sick, the Swoll-N Prodigy T-Blast's shiz up!\

    Believe it or not that took work to put together. Appreciate
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Went in and hit some back and bi's this morning. Didnt get a whole lotta sleep last night and still feeling pretty crappy so I couldn't hardly drag my ass to the gym. Which left me in a hurry. Heavy deads were supposed to be on the menu but after my first set I knew thy wasn't going to be the case. Wveryon who knows me knows i hate deads and they are my weakest lift. Light headed and felt pukey after every set. Gotta shake this soon. A little better today hopefully completely better by Sunday leg day. Pump from the swoll-n is a little better every day. And the PWO hit me hard today. Face was tingling within minutes and feeling energized with 20.

    DL- All from the ground resetting between reps.
    95-10(25lb bumper plates)
    185-8
    275-7
    315-5
    345-3
    365-1 (pulled pretty easily but was running short on time so I moved on)

    ALT db curl
    35-10
    35-8
    35-8

    DB pullover
    55-10/10/8

    Seated t bar rows
    180-10
    200-8
    220-6

    Lat rope push down (not sure what these are really called)
    42.5-15
    50-12
    50-10

    Good mornings
    100-8/6/6

    Wanted to get alot more done but like I said short on time today.
    Great Pull Bro! Nice work!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 763"/>
    Thanks, I loved that show. Damn I'm getting older.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol the link doesn't work from my phone so I didn't get to see it

    Bills the man. Used to love puddin pops
    I thought your phone did everything Bro lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Yeah Supp-D doesn't seem to waste any time getting to work in my system...
    Are you logging it? I looked for a thread the other day and couldn't find it if u are.
    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Get em broski!!! NLA is pretty legit...there maybe some duel logging opps with NLA and PNI coming after the new year
    Thanks buddy. Sounds like a sick log
    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny

    Good work for a sick guy! Goodmornings would be my last choice if I was feeling pukey, just sayin.

    Ginger and peppermint tea = stomach relief
    Funny story...they're always my last choice sick or not lol but they've been helping my lower back.

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Great Pull Bro! Nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    I thought your phone did everything Bro lol
    Thanks man. It's pretty weak really but I just started DLing a few months ago (June I think) and haven't went heavy for like 2 months. I pulled 425 in suggest or September ill be over that soon.
    And my phone does Do everything your link sucks
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  30. Yeah man - I had my link f'ed up in an earlier thread - hopefully this one works -

    The Ultimate Swoll – LizKing logs NLA’s Ultimate Stack-sponsored
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 129
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 06:04 PM
  2. Looking for 2 AM members to log/review NLA Ultimate Stack...
    By NLAFounder in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 09:48 AM
  3. starting my lg ultimate stack log
    By lindo in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:25 PM
Log in
Log in