Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
awesome,im in here for sure.i love me some prodigy and cant wait to try the others,what flavor did ya get?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
What is your primary goal with this arsenal?

Looking forward to your results!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
hello Pack

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I got the Blueberry!!!!! It's awesome. I had a sample of it come in an Orbit order while back and was like damnnnn. I ended up using the fruit punch for few times, but I think the blueberry is awesome. I'm looking for the pwo and thermo to give a push in this decreasing bf, while the da to help me maintain strength.
can not wait to see the results.blueberry is tha bomb,watermelon is good too!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck with this stack Packers !!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was a good day!! I had a church Christmas play then went to eat with the Mrs. Only bad thing was my Falcons got smacked. I don't know if they were even really playing, since they already clinched their playoff spot. All I know is Cam newton went off with a heck of a game. It's funny cause I'm from Bama and a huge Auburn fan. So I'm glad for him but hate that my falcons lost. Now only hope my Packers can win tonight! Anyway went to gym and hit up chest and tri's! I had my uro nurse call me Friday saying my blood work was good and for me to NOT INCREASE my trt dose any lol. It was right under 1300.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts![h=1]Chest:
[/h]
Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far I have been dosing Paragon three caps a day spread out, and therm 1 cap. May go to two a day on those. Blueberry Prodigy has become my favorite flavor by far! This stuff kicks in man I can feel the tingles and then boooooom the explosion starts![h=1]Chest:
[/h]
Incline barbell presses: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 6 205 lbs x 4 245 lbs x 2

flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

high pulley cable crossovers: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

machine dips: 120 lbs 10,10,10

v bar press downs: 130 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse bar high pully cable curls: 120 lbs x 15,15,15

ez bar skull crushers: 70 lbs x 8,8,8
Beautiful workout my brother :) glad your enjoying PNI products...give paragon about 2 weeks and you will feel it...I love the anti E in it it's great

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Subbed for my brother!!!! Good luck to you bro and I always have ur back :)

Last edited:
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

Back:

close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

biceps:

db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Well my workout out partner started a new job today and had him working ot. I had to go solo but managed to hit back and bi's! Energy is out of this world.

Back:

close grip high pully chin downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 110 lbs x 10,10,10 PR!!!

dead lifts trap bar: 155 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8

biceps:

db spider curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

seated alt db curls: 40 lbs x 8,8,8

ez bar curls: 70l lbs x 10,10,10

seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10
nice work,how ya liking that prodigy?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I know it's still to early on the others but Prodigy I can tell is friggin wicked. I start to feel that tingle and then I explode. I can push myself so much more in the gym. Def enjoying it.
i know!i love it,once those beta tingles hit,its go time!and what about the focus,some of the best ive ever had.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def man I am an animal right now and it feels gooooood!

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your volume has really gone up Hulk. PWO is not my thing, but I am interested in Paragon.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oops, hit send by mistake.....

Keep killing it !!!! PNI supps look to be a good fit for you.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another day without the partner lol he's having a hard time adjusting to new job, but I know he wants to be there. Hit up legs today. I swear body lunges suckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!! But I love them :) I guess I'm into pain.

Legs:

seated leg ext: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

lying leg curls: 80 lbs x 8,8

leg presses: 4 plates x 8, 6 plates x 8,8

leg press calf pushes: 10 plates x 20,20

standing calf raises: don't have a clue what weight just max out and went with it.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oppps forget body lunges 3 sets with each set walking back and forth as one set. OUCH!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Off day yesterday and man I need about 10 more lol. Today at work went from busy to dead busy to dead. Last two hours we sat there and I about went to zzzzz. I was like no way I'm making it to the gym. Got home took the prodigy and freaking click click boom I exploded.

Shoulders:

shoulder press machine: 105 lbs x 10, 120 lbs x 10, 12

db shrugs: 80 lbs x 8,8,8

behind neck pull downs: 100 lbs x 10, 110 lbs x 10,10

standing db front raises: 20 lb x 8,8,8

lat machine pull downs: 150 lbs x 10,10,10 OH YEAHHHH

db shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Can't believe how late i am to this party.. in for hulk mode

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days :( Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Sorry guys had planned on working out Monday and yesteday. Started to feel light headed Monday at work. I got home and couldn't eat super, then it was hell. I lost 11 lbs in two days :( Stomach Virus suckkkks. Still a lil weak today and hoping to make it back to gym this weekend. Will update then.
get well soon pack :(

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8

spider curls db's: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

seated preacher machine curls: 70 lbs 10,10,10

db concentration curls: 25 lbs x 8,8,8

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok man finally after a damn near week with the first part taking me the heck out of it with stomach virus from hellllll. I mean the worse I've had in years, I finally made it to the gym. I was worried that I'd be horrible bc I will tell you this stomach bug made me weak from loosing 11 lbs in two days and my joints felt brittle as sand powder. I hit up biceps, and was a bit worried about energy but soon as that friggin Prodigy kick in OH YEAHHHH SNAP INTO A SLIMJIM BIATCHHHHH! This stuff makes me feel like roid rage. I keep wanting to smack a car into the ditch for driving out in front of me I can not stand idiot drives.

Biceps:

Glad your getting better my brother!!! Yeah prodigy really kicks my ass into gear in the gym

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice to hear your liking it brotha! I was gonna carry this in my online store, they were supsoed to send us samples but than never heard back from them, seems like an interesting product line!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards

Biceps:

Dem arms

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Thanks guys tomorrow will probally be Chest n tri's day. I didn't go today my Mom's Dad was taken off life support and it's just matter of time before he leaves us to a better world. My mom is holding up but it's tough with the holidays around.
Sending my thoughts for your family that way pack. Much love brotha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers brotha!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Damn joints have been hurting all week. I feel like that stomach bug crippled me for lying in bed. I still feel like my immune system is down or something, cause I had trouble with incline bench today. Maybe just still weak idk. My bones are killing me in the point of my elbow where you bend on inner side. Still managed to push a decent chest workout.

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8 185 lbs x 4 def not my game on this move today weird.

Machine pec deck: 137.5 lbs x 10,10,10

incline db presses: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

flat db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10
That's a good way to ease back into mane. Now your body knows ****s about to get real!!

HULK SMASH

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that hulk. My thoughts will be with you. Hopefully you can get in the gym brotha .. I even get down when i can't get in the gym.. Even if nothing is wrong. So hopefully you can get it in.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

Back:

wide grip behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

close grip pull down to chins: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8,8

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

Back:

Good workout brotha hopefully you don't need to see a Dr for your hand... Maybe use straps ???

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Back:

I am sorry for your loss Pack. you have a strong family from what I gather and i am sure you have plenty of support. Your brothers in AM will pray for safe passage.

Take care of that hand Packers. You need it to blast HRs next year. Better to rest it if you need to than make it worse.

Your workouts are strong as ever. No rest for the wicked. I am sure you know your pain tolerance and rest accordingly.

Good to see you going none stop in your journey!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pack, all this Versa-1 talk is getting me all revved up to go. I will be starting up like mofo come New Years. You know I am going to call on you for support. I even started dead lifting this year. Gotta watch my back, but the feeling of lifting that weight is ridiculous. Lets do this man. Another year of moving weight and smacking that yellow ball. Hell YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.
Bro we know you got it in you. Without a doubt in my mind that will be too easy for you. We got you packman

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well now my Dad's been sick for few days, then my mom took him to Dr's today. While they first got there he stop breathing and had to be rush in with breaking treatments. They didn't like his vitals and took him to er and now he's being admitted over night. They did cat scan and said his front side of lungs look good but they weren't sure on the sides of the scans of his lungs. He can talk and looks ok besides being on tubes and Oxygen. They're trying to keep his oxygen at 95 to 100.

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
sending my prayers your way hulk!!! :/

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My prayers are with you and your family as well. They need you more than ever Pack. Stay strong for them like I know you can.