Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log


    To go packets for the win
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348


  2. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10
    Nice start back pumping up the gun. Here we go now. There is no stopping you. Grrrrrrr.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    I'm going to say this best way I can! Prodigy is the ****Z!!! I mean the best pwo I've ever come across and yes better imo then Craze. Craze is still good, but Prodigy gives me the insane push that I need after long day at work and kids. I have a decent app suppressing from Thermadex. Hands down so far a wicked stack. I can't wait to see what PNI brings this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Dude pack prodigy is nuts. I'm angry I'm out but my next NP order will be here hopefully Wednesday. I need it I'm pretty much out of non creatine PWO
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I love it bro! Prodigy in a pixie stix would be wicked!
    Deff putting these quotes on our Facebook haha I love it!!! Only 25$ on NP bros
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  4. Prodigy is legit. You can yes use ny review

  5. Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!
    The hulk will never be kept down!!

  7. Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!
    Can't wait for the update.. I hope your ankle is well.. Bruises can suck if in the wrong place

  9. Whew good glad it's not broken brother whewwwww kill it my friend
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

    Back:

    close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

    db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    Shoulders:

    incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

    cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  11. Dat workout.. Good job pack!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

    Back:

    close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

    db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    Shoulders:

    incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

    cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    Get that back shoulder trap tie in. Great for that hulk pose. Back in the game and back destroying the weights. Hulk smash !!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html

  13. Oh, this log? Packers?
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  14. Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!
    Pre-Subbed

  16. In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    You'd love it bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. No doubt!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. Subbed
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews

  20. Man my arms and shoulders especially both arms around the elbows through to my hands have been feeling odd. Like deep tissue pain. I am going to cut the weight down for a while on arms to see if that helps and just shoot for 15 reps. Had a blast today with chest but even it was giving me issues. Right above both shoulders behind the neck is tender. I bought some glusosamine/chon/msm mix today so hopefully that will help. Still had a good workout though imo.

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4 225 lbs x 2

    flat bench db presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable machine high pully crossovers: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck 100 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  21. Damn pack youre having all kinds of issues!! That blows. I hope everything turns out well!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man my arms and shoulders especially both arms around the elbows through to my hands have been feeling odd. Like deep tissue pain. I am going to cut the weight down for a while on arms to see if that helps and just shoot for 15 reps. Had a blast today with chest but even it was giving me issues. Right above both shoulders behind the neck is tender. I bought some glusosamine/chon/msm mix today so hopefully that will help. Still had a good workout though imo.

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4 225 lbs x 2

    flat bench db presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable machine high pully crossovers: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck 100 lbs x 10,10,10
    Even with injury the pack man still pushing through!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  23. Today was an off day from work so got some zzzz. Been taking some MSM/GLUS/Chon combo and only two days in my joints feel lil better. I went today and hit 2 miles on treadmil!!!!! Then lifted triceps.

    Cardio 2 miles treadmil 37 minutes

    Triceps:

    rope press downs: 90 lbs x 15,15,12

    v bar press downs: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine dips: 90 lbs x 12,12,12

    reverse cable bar pull downs: 90 lbs x 12,12,12
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  24. Nice lifts pack and good work on the cardio brah. I really like those reverse grip pulldowns and just started doing them! Tricexplosion!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  25. Nice strength bro how's the products treating you brother?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  26. Man I have to say today I felt good. I mean the prodigy is already like I said the best pwo i've ever used hands down. That being said thermadex has curb my appetite quite nice except for meat. All i want to do is eat 23 ounce steaks lol. I will run out of my goods this Saturday but I put this stack in the top 5 i've done in 4 years. Def looking forward to seeing what PNI breaks out this year!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man I have to say today I felt good. I mean the prodigy is already like I said the best pwo i've ever used hands down. That being said thermadex has curb my appetite quite nice except for meat. All i want to do is eat 23 ounce steaks lol. I will run out of my goods this Saturday but I put this stack in the top 5 i've done in 4 years. Def looking forward to seeing what PNI breaks out this year!
    Awesome bro appreciate the log very much!!! But all good things must end
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  28. Haha true dat but I have a feeling in the future this Hulk will meet again with PNI. For me Prodigy is my new g2 pwo!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Haha true dat but I have a feeling in the future this Hulk will meet again with PNI. For me Prodigy is my new g2 pwo!
    That good huh? I'm a preworkout junkie and I still need to get around to quite a few company's and their preworkouts! You have peaked my interest in Prodigy for sure!
    TWITTER.COM/DJBEANPOLE
    YOUTUBE.COM/DJBEANPOLEREVIEWS
    DJBEANPOLE.COM

  30. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Man I have to say today I felt good. I mean the prodigy is already like I said the best pwo i've ever used hands down. That being said thermadex has curb my appetite quite nice except for meat. All i want to do is eat 23 ounce steaks lol. I will run out of my goods this Saturday but I put this stack in the top 5 i've done in 4 years. Def looking forward to seeing what PNI breaks out this year!
    ''thermadex has curb my appetite ''

    I noticed the same thing! Keep on rolling my friend!
    Broser Built Athlete www.broserbuilt.com
    PNI REP



  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 06:39 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 06:47 PM
  4. PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 02:27 AM
  5. Get ready for the my madness stack log!!!
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in