Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.
    Sorry to hear that hulk. My thoughts will be with you. Hopefully you can get in the gym brotha .. I even get down when i can't get in the gym.. Even if nothing is wrong. So hopefully you can get it in.

  2. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

    Back:

    wide grip behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    close grip pull down to chins: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  3. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

    Back:

    wide grip behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    close grip pull down to chins: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8,8
    Good workout brotha hopefully you don't need to see a Dr for your hand... Maybe use straps ???
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

    Back:

    wide grip behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    close grip pull down to chins: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

    trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8,8
    I am sorry for your loss Pack. you have a strong family from what I gather and i am sure you have plenty of support. Your brothers in AM will pray for safe passage.

    Take care of that hand Packers. You need it to blast HRs next year. Better to rest it if you need to than make it worse.

    Your workouts are strong as ever. No rest for the wicked. I am sure you know your pain tolerance and rest accordingly.

    Good to see you going none stop in your journey!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Pack, all this Versa-1 talk is getting me all revved up to go. I will be starting up like mofo come New Years. You know I am going to call on you for support. I even started dead lifting this year. Gotta watch my back, but the feeling of lifting that weight is ridiculous. Lets do this man. Another year of moving weight and smacking that yellow ball. Hell YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  7. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.
    Bro we know you got it in you. Without a doubt in my mind that will be too easy for you. We got you packman
  8. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Well now my Dad's been sick for few days, then my mom took him to Dr's today. While they first got there he stop breathing and had to be rush in with breaking treatments. They didn't like his vitals and took him to er and now he's being admitted over night. They did cat scan and said his front side of lungs look good but they weren't sure on the sides of the scans of his lungs. He can talk and looks ok besides being on tubes and Oxygen. They're trying to keep his oxygen at 95 to 100.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  9. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    sending my prayers your way hulk!!! :/
  10. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    My prayers are with you and your family as well. They need you more than ever Pack. Stay strong for them like I know you can.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  11. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Well good news my Dad's getting released in a hr! They think he had pnemonia and major infections plus still awaiting some test results. I can't catch a break though left Doc's office couple hours ago with the FLU!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  12. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Ok fellas now that my flu meds have been loading up lol I'm feeling much better! I have a slight ear ache still but I'm still on antibiotics til next week. So anyway Hulk will be back in da gym tomorrow finishing this log strong!!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  13. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,876
    Answers
    1


    I've been lucky to avoid the flu so far..... but everyone keeps getting sick around me, fingers crossed I'm not the next victim lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Ok guys so after a long delay first time in 3 years that i have had miss the gym for more then few days at a time. To update my Dad's doing much better, and I finally got the flu out of me around wed of this pass week. I'm still trying to figure what's going on with my joints in my arms and elbows but thinking it's just old age I made it back today and hit up chest and tri's. Didn't go to heavy since it's been 3 weeks, plus I'm going to up the rep and lower weight again to cut. Wasn't my best today but good thing is I'm back.

    Chest:

    smith machine flat bench: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4

    incline db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

    pec deck: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

    triceps:

    v bar press downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    reverse cable pull downs: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

    machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  15. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.


    Biceps:


    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10


    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10


    spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10


    machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  16. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10
    Nice brother how's the PNI products treating your hulk self?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.


    Biceps:


    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10


    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10


    spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10


    machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10
    sick focking arm workout brotha!! killing it mane!! got dem 20s??!?!
  18. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice brother how's the PNI products treating your hulk self?
    I'm going to say this best way I can! Prodigy is the ****Z!!! I mean the best pwo I've ever come across and yes better imo then Craze. Craze is still good, but Prodigy gives me the insane push that I need after long day at work and kids. I have a decent app suppressing from Thermadex. Hands down so far a wicked stack. I can't wait to see what PNI brings this year.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  19. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log


    Dude pack prodigy is nuts. I'm angry I'm out but my next NP order will be here hopefully Wednesday. I need it I'm pretty much out of non creatine PWO
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  20. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    I love it bro! Prodigy in a pixie stix would be wicked!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  21. Registered User
    PREracing25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,000
    Answers
    0

    Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log


    To go packets for the win
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.

    Biceps:

    seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

    spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10
    Nice start back pumping up the gun. Here we go now. There is no stopping you. Grrrrrrr.
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  23. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

    I'm going to say this best way I can! Prodigy is the ****Z!!! I mean the best pwo I've ever come across and yes better imo then Craze. Craze is still good, but Prodigy gives me the insane push that I need after long day at work and kids. I have a decent app suppressing from Thermadex. Hands down so far a wicked stack. I can't wait to see what PNI brings this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Dude pack prodigy is nuts. I'm angry I'm out but my next NP order will be here hopefully Wednesday. I need it I'm pretty much out of non creatine PWO
    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I love it bro! Prodigy in a pixie stix would be wicked!
    Deff putting these quotes on our Facebook haha I love it!!! Only 25$ on NP bros
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Prodigy is legit. You can yes use ny review
  25. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  26. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!
    The hulk will never be kept down!!
  27. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  28. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!
    Can't wait for the update.. I hope your ankle is well.. Bruises can suck if in the wrong place
  29. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Whew good glad it's not broken brother whewwwww kill it my friend
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

    Back:

    close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

    db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    Shoulders:

    incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

    cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  31. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Dat workout.. Good job pack!
  32. Registered User
    fumoney's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,679
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

    Back:

    close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

    db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

    Shoulders:

    incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

    cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

    db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    Get that back shoulder trap tie in. Great for that hulk pose. Back in the game and back destroying the weights. Hulk smash !!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  33. Registered User
    DJBeanPole's Avatar
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,725
    Answers
    0


    Oh, this log? Packers?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  35. Banned
    bmftisftw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,582
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!
    Pre-Subbed
  36. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,801
    Answers
    3


    In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    You'd love it bro
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Registered User
    wasme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Age
    43
    Posts
    9,801
    Answers
    3


    No doubt!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    bigguyn10ec's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    632
    Answers
    0


    Subbed
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  40. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,865
    Answers
    1


    Man my arms and shoulders especially both arms around the elbows through to my hands have been feeling odd. Like deep tissue pain. I am going to cut the weight down for a while on arms to see if that helps and just shoot for 15 reps. Had a blast today with chest but even it was giving me issues. Right above both shoulders behind the neck is tender. I bought some glusosamine/chon/msm mix today so hopefully that will help. Still had a good workout though imo.

    Chest:

    incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4 225 lbs x 2

    flat bench db presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

    cable machine high pully crossovers: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

    peck deck 100 lbs x 10,10,10
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:39 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:47 PM
  4. PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:27 AM
  5. Get ready for the my madness stack log!!!
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in