Packers get's PNI Smacked!! Prodigy, Thermadex, Paragon Log

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211
    Ok bro's and my sisters!! This fat A$$ will be back in the gym hard tomorrow. I've had enough friggin off days. I took off from work this week to spend with kids and then My Grandpa pass away Christmas day. Funeral is Sunday so next two days I'ma hit gym much as I can. I'm feeling sluggish from Christmas junk food. I need a good detox program lol. Anyway love you all and Hulk mode tomorrow.
    Sorry to hear that hulk. My thoughts will be with you. Hopefully you can get in the gym brotha .. I even get down when i can't get in the gym.. Even if nothing is wrong. So hopefully you can get it in.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

Back:

wide grip behind neck pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

close grip pull down to chins: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10

db rows: 50 lbs x 8,8,8

trap bar dead lifts: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8,8
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Well after Christmas holidays and feeling like crap, then gramps passing on Christmas day I finally made it back to gym. My right hand's been killing me for some reason now for 3 weeks. I can't squeeze hardly anything wo sharp pain what feels like in my bones. Still manage to hit gym though.

Back:

Good workout brotha hopefully you don't need to see a Dr for your hand... Maybe use straps ???
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post

Back:

I am sorry for your loss Pack. you have a strong family from what I gather and i am sure you have plenty of support. Your brothers in AM will pray for safe passage.

Take care of that hand Packers. You need it to blast HRs next year. Better to rest it if you need to than make it worse.

Your workouts are strong as ever. No rest for the wicked. I am sure you know your pain tolerance and rest accordingly.

Good to see you going none stop in your journey!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Pack, all this Versa-1 talk is getting me all revved up to go. I will be starting up like mofo come New Years. You know I am going to call on you for support. I even started dead lifting this year. Gotta watch my back, but the feeling of lifting that weight is ridiculous. Lets do this man. Another year of moving weight and smacking that yellow ball. Hell YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/228939-fumoney-takes-ironmag.html
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.

7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

And you bet I'll be there too brother!! I wanted to hit gym yesterday or today but had family and the funeral today. Everything went well very nice military service afterwards. He served 22 yrs in the Army. Got to see family I haven't seen in a while. But I will need yalls help tomorrow. I need to get back seriously. Plus I need to get to 210 so I can get approved for insurance. I applied for Blue cross blue shield total blue and got denied because I was 219 the day I applied and for 5'5 you have to be 210 or less. Really sucks how these laws are set up. I'm going to try and get United tomorrow.
    Bro we know you got it in you. Without a doubt in my mind that will be too easy for you. We got you packman
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Well now my Dad's been sick for few days, then my mom took him to Dr's today. While they first got there he stop breathing and had to be rush in with breaking treatments. They didn't like his vitals and took him to er and now he's being admitted over night. They did cat scan and said his front side of lungs look good but they weren't sure on the sides of the scans of his lungs. He can talk and looks ok besides being on tubes and Oxygen. They're trying to keep his oxygen at 95 to 100.

9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

sending my prayers your way hulk!!! :/
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

My prayers are with you and your family as well. They need you more than ever Pack. Stay strong for them like I know you can.
    I started a new log at:
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Well good news my Dad's getting released in a hr! They think he had pnemonia and major infections plus still awaiting some test results. I can't catch a break though left Doc's office couple hours ago with the FLU!!!

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ok fellas now that my flu meds have been loading up lol I'm feeling much better! I have a slight ear ache still but I'm still on antibiotics til next week. So anyway Hulk will be back in da gym tomorrow finishing this log strong!!!

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

I've been lucky to avoid the flu so far..... but everyone keeps getting sick around me, fingers crossed I'm not the next victim lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Ok guys so after a long delay first time in 3 years that i have had miss the gym for more then few days at a time. To update my Dad's doing much better, and I finally got the flu out of me around wed of this pass week. I'm still trying to figure what's going on with my joints in my arms and elbows but thinking it's just old age I made it back today and hit up chest and tri's. Didn't go to heavy since it's been 3 weeks, plus I'm going to up the rep and lower weight again to cut. Wasn't my best today but good thing is I'm back.

Chest:

smith machine flat bench: 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 4

incline db bench presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

pec deck: 125 lbs x 10,10,10

triceps:

v bar press downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse cable pull downs: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

machine dips: 120 lbs x 10,10,10

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.

Biceps:

seated alt db curls: 35 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

spider db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

machine preacher curls: 60 lbs x 10,10,10

16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Today got off work early!! WOO WOO WOO lol and hit gym for some biceps. I had a good workout and felt better today then I have in a while. My right shoulder on the top arm though is being a lil pain.

Biceps:

Nice brother how's the PNI products treating your hulk self?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Biceps:

sick focking arm workout brotha!! killing it mane!! got dem 20s??!?!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Nice brother how's the PNI products treating your hulk self?
    I'm going to say this best way I can! Prodigy is the ****Z!!! I mean the best pwo I've ever come across and yes better imo then Craze. Craze is still good, but Prodigy gives me the insane push that I need after long day at work and kids. I have a decent app suppressing from Thermadex. Hands down so far a wicked stack. I can't wait to see what PNI brings this year.

19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

Dude pack prodigy is nuts. I'm angry I'm out but my next NP order will be here hopefully Wednesday. I need it I'm pretty much out of non creatine PWO
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

I love it bro! Prodigy in a pixie stix would be wicked!

21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Answers

To go packets for the win
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Biceps:

Nice start back pumping up the gun. Here we go now. There is no stopping you. Grrrrrrr.
    I started a new log at:
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I'm going to say this best way I can! Prodigy is the ****Z!!! I mean the best pwo I've ever come across and yes better imo then Craze. Craze is still good, but Prodigy gives me the insane push that I need after long day at work and kids. I have a decent app suppressing from Thermadex. Hands down so far a wicked stack. I can't wait to see what PNI brings this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by PREracing25 View Post
    Dude pack prodigy is nuts. I'm angry I'm out but my next NP order will be here hopefully Wednesday. I need it I'm pretty much out of non creatine PWO
    I love it bro! Prodigy in a pixie stix would be wicked!
    Deff putting these quotes on our Facebook haha I love it!!! Only 25$ on NP bros
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  24. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Prodigy is legit. You can yes use ny review
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!

26. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Going to lift some shoulders at house today rather then gym. Only because I'm having to go to the Workman's Comp doctor later. Had a door at work slam my ankle into a threshold. Swolen and bruised but I don't think it's broken lol cause I can walk. But don't want to be a public gym and some one be like he's hurt! My ankles hurt not the rest of my body!
    The hulk will never be kept down!!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!

28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bud! Tomorrow back day with maybe some tri's. I had to go to do workmens comp today from where a damn door slammed my ankle into a thresh hold. Severe bruising but nothing fractured or broke!!
    Can't wait for the update.. I hope your ankle is well.. Bruises can suck if in the wrong place
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Whew good glad it's not broken brother whewwwww kill it my friend
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

Back:

close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

Shoulders:

incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Dat workout.. Good job pack!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Alright the ankle's feeling much better and I made it for a Friday night Gym blast. I did something that I believe I've never done before and trained back with shoulders!!! Wow that was some mental determination for me to do those two together.

Back:

close grip cable pull downs to chin: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

face pulls: 100 lbs x 12,12,12

db rows: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

Shoulders:

incline shoulder presses: 105 lbs x 10,10,10

cable behind neck pulldowns: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

db shoulder presses: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

standing front raises db's: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
    Get that back shoulder trap tie in. Great for that hulk pose. Back in the game and back destroying the weights. Hulk smash !!!!!!
    I started a new log at:
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'9"  242 lbs.
    Answers

Oh, this log? Packers?
    GENOMYX REPRESENTATIVE
    GENOMYX.COM
    STIMaholic & PHENADROL Now Available!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!

35. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Heck yeahs man it's almost done but def love it. You should see what's next wicked for the packers/hulk! BPS vanillalean and ironmaglabs MSTEN!
    Pre-Subbed
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    In... and Ricky I want this stack bro!
    You'd love it bro
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.
    Answers

No doubt!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Man my arms and shoulders especially both arms around the elbows through to my hands have been feeling odd. Like deep tissue pain. I am going to cut the weight down for a while on arms to see if that helps and just shoot for 15 reps. Had a blast today with chest but even it was giving me issues. Right above both shoulders behind the neck is tender. I bought some glusosamine/chon/msm mix today so hopefully that will help. Still had a good workout though imo.

Chest:

incline barbell presses: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 6, 205 lbs x 4 225 lbs x 2

flat bench db presses: 55 lbs x 8,8,8

cable machine high pully crossovers: 40 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck 100 lbs x 10,10,10

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PNI Paragon Log #1 [Sponsored]
    By Drizzie88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 04-25-2014, 05:39 AM
  2. PNI Prodigy Pre-Workout Log and Review JamesM11
    By jamesm11 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 12:27 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 05:47 PM
  4. PNI is at it again!!! Logging opp here guys....THERMADEX
    By howwedo107 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 01:27 AM
  5. Get ready for the my madness stack log!!!
    By jrob24 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2007, 10:04 PM