Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Thanks guys. It is true that being at this for awhile even though I am still kind of a youngster means that the gains come much slower. I think the big thing was how the endurance really allowed me to hit higher reps to a greater extent than I am used to, helping make some nice gains due to such a different stimulus than I am used to.

    Hoping to write up a nice ol Bolt-style final review soon. Got some cool stuff with some photo shoot and blog stuff going on tomorrow tho! I am pretty excited.

    And since I know my last log ended with discussions of TV shows just thought I'd toss out that Spartacus is back tonight...finally caught up on the last season earlier in the week. Way too much TV watching for me lately.
    I know we are both addicted to TV shows. I love watching whole seasons at a time. I have actually started to weed out shows and watch less new stuff. I have only picked up two new shows this season, so I am still at a net loss. I have the first episode of The Following on my DVR and Banshee is looking good after a couple episodes.

  2. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I know we are both addicted to TV shows. I love watching whole seasons at a time. I have actually started to weed out shows and watch less new stuff. I have only picked up two new shows this season, so I am still at a net loss. I have the first episode of The Following on my DVR and Banshee is looking good after a couple episodes.
    Ya I have caught up in way too many things and usually let things build up. The Following is one of the very few I plan to watch as it comes out (The Walking Dead and this last season of Spartacus are the others for now..).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  3. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    watching pilot Following tonight myself, sounds killer

    speaking of killer - boltster, you ever get caught up current on the Dexter series?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    watching pilot Following tonight myself, sounds killer

    speaking of killer - boltster, you ever get caught up current on the Dexter series?
    Dexter is one of very few shows that are better than the books. Awesome series. Netflix is going to ruin me. I can waste a Sunday watching a whole season of Archer and feel accomplished. That's a problem.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  5. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Dexter is one of very few shows that are better than the books. Awesome series. Netflix is going to ruin me. I can waste a Sunday watching a whole season of Archer and feel accomplished. That's a problem.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    LOL

    sounds like me man
    when i first got turned onto Dexter (i think it was midway into season 2) i went and got the whole first season, me & the ex watched it in a day

    good times
  6. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Dexter is one of very few shows that are better than the books. Awesome series. Netflix is going to ruin me. I can waste a Sunday watching a whole season of Archer and feel accomplished. That's a problem.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    Dexter is the best. I can't believe how much better the show is than the books, especially considering that the author contributes to the show. I have read all the books and they are much more Scooby Doo in nature than the show.
  7. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Have not caught up in Dexter..need to watch the most recent season (7?). I love that show tho!

    I watch way too much though. I spend all day lifting, working, etc. and then watch 2-3 episodes of something pretty much every night if there is no sports I wanna watch. I go through so much it is insane.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  8. Elite Member
    kbayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    7,195
    Rep Power
    6536630
    Level
    91
    Lv. Percent
    93.39%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Have not caught up in Dexter..need to watch the most recent season (7?). I love that show tho!

    I watch way too much though. I spend all day lifting, working, etc. and then watch 2-3 episodes of something pretty much every night if there is no sports I wanna watch. I go through so much it is insane.
    Have you watched prison break yet? I'm on episode 10. It is crazy!!!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  9. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    Dexter is the best. I can't believe how much better the show is than the books, especially considering that the author contributes to the show. I have read all the books and they are much more Scooby Doo in nature than the show.
    Yeah the show is a lot darker and the character development is way more complex. The books were kind of elementary to me.

    -OS-Team AppNut.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  10. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Have not caught up in Dexter..need to watch the most recent season (7?). I love that show tho!

    I watch way too much though. I spend all day lifting, working, etc. and then watch 2-3 episodes of something pretty much every night if there is no sports I wanna watch. I go through so much it is insane.
    bit of a tv junkie (and longtime movie connoisseur) myself, i feel ya

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    Yeah the show is a lot darker and the character development is way more complex. The books were kind of elementary to me.

    -OS-Team AppNut.
    i read one, the latest i think
    was surprised to see Dex' brother still alive in it, and quite involved in the storyline (even saves Dexfrom a predicament if i remember correctly..was quite forgettable indeed)

    oh - all this dexter talk inspired me, after watching The Following (was decent), to watch a movie i hadn't seen since in yrs last night - American Psycho..it still cracked me up, bale did good work in that one
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,066
    Rep Power
    2762303
    Level
    81
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Re: Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2


    Breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Beat on tv

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Beat on tv

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
    Ya I am about to back track.... Caught up on both those and watched the most recent seasons as they came out. Can't wait for them to return, definitely some of the very best on TV right now.

    Having a very interesting and productive day...not much on lifting and may get an update on later but real busy today so it may be a little delayed.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  13. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ya I am about to back track.... Caught up on both those and watched the most recent seasons as they came out. Can't wait for them to return, definitely some of the very best on TV right now.

    Having a very interesting and productive day...not much on lifting and may get an update on later but real busy today so it may be a little delayed.
    You know which show I really like these days? Suits. I think it's my favorite as far as what is currently airing. That and Big Bang Theory.
  14. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    You know which show I really like these days? Suits. I think it's my favorite as far as what is currently airing. That and Big Bang Theory.
    Haven't gotten around to suits, but it is on my to watch list.

    Jan. 26:


    2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neova post-workout.


    Training:


    ME Lower:

    -High Box Squat: 365lbs x 3.

    Felt really good but stuck with this as the final deload workout. Therefore built up to ~90% of my high box work earlier in this log. This felt pretty easy but was still solid weight so guess it was good.

    Assistance work:

    B1)Forward Sled Pull:2 x 30
    B2)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20
    B3)Overhead Tire Hits: 2 x 8/8
    Some Prowler and Plank Sled Drags (and other random stuff, explained below).

    Honestly I worked up a crazy sweat and some loss of breath but it wasn't hard. I was actually doing a photoshoot (I guess that is what you would call it..) for a blog and they wanted to get me doing some of the stuff I do in this gym that they normally don't get pictures of. So I even ran some sprints, did a little with the battle ropes, some light deadlifts with chains (looks cool lol), and probably some stuff I am forgetting. The ME work and the Bs are the only real "work" I did, the rest was just light weight trying to find cool pictures to use of stuff I do just not on this particular day. Overhead tire hits are like chopping wood (if any of you do that), getting full extension at the top and really driving the hammer down onto a big tire.


    Diet:

    No idea but probably not even 3000. Very busy day with work, the photos, and some outings with friends. Had less meals than usual so ate more at them, but were pretty much untracked. I'd say 200g Pro, less CHO than usual, but a lot more Fat than usual as well.


    Supplement Notes:

    -1.5g SAN ALCAR + 3 Drive + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -6 pre for NO Uptake with 3 Drive for the veins in the pics.
    -I have anough NO to last into sometime next week, but then it will be gone.

    Other Random Notes:
    -Feel bad because this is the worst update ever. Don't like ending with such a random day that is so off schedule so I will probably just post Monday's workout even though I will be adding some new supps (since these ones are about to be done and so is this log ). Will be going Alphamine + Versa-1 and staples for a month to see how the V-1 treats me. Bought some because of the hype and some good logs by people I usually follow, but I am pretty skeptical and don't usually try things I am skeptical of (doesn't always end well..).
    -I think I have a real solid feel on the AN products and will get to a final this week. No timeframe because I take some time typing these things up and don't rush it so if I disappear from the log for a minute don't doubt...I will be back with the final.

    Bonus pic for the AM crew. Prowler pic where I think I look swole even thought he weight is weak.

    Name:  sean_sled.png
Views: 32
Size:  395.4 KB
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Figured I'd toss in a little bit that I didn't mention in the update. I did take 1 scoop Alphamine + a cap of V-1 this morning. So hoping that will go well to help alleviate the dropping of NO Up and Drive this week. I really wanna thank AN for this opportunity (Dewey especially) and hope my log lived up to their expectations. It isn't 100% finished as a nice final review will come soon, but I wish I could have got more videos to spice things up (hard using my blackberry for this purpose..).

    Also forgot to mention I had someone help get me hooked up with someone with a powerlifting crew around here. Need to hit the guy up but hoping I can work something out! Pretty excited.

    Between new work oppurtunities, possible PL stuff, new blogging and website opportunities, and finally getting my own place 2013 is looking to shape up nicely.

    One more pic for AM since I am feeling generous right now:
    Name:  sean_rope.png
Views: 30
Size:  334.1 KB
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  16. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    -Feel bad because this is the worst update ever.

    are you fuggin kiddin me man?
    dood..you are the last person on earth who should feel bad about something like that
    (i kinda question your sanity - you are operating at a level far & above pretty much all of us..and then you go and say something like that)

    Bonus pic for the AM crew. Prowler pic where I think I look swole even thought he weight is weak.
    LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Figured I'd toss in a little bit that I didn't mention in the update.
    guilty conscience?

    One more pic for AM since I am feeling generous right now
    i'm feelin the love

    and dat hair bro..DAT HAIR!
    damn i thought my hair was getting long again..sheesh
    bolt trying to bring back the look of Jesus
  17. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post

    are you fuggin kiddin me man?
    dood..you are the last person on earth who should feel bad about something like that
    (i kinda question your sanity - you are operating at a level far & above pretty much all of us..and then you go and say something like that)


    LOL

    guilty conscience?

    i'm feelin the love

    and dat hair bro..DAT HAIR!
    damn i thought my hair was getting long again..sheesh
    bolt trying to bring back the look of Jesus
    I meant more in the sense I didn't actually have a true "workout" just tossed a bunch of stuff together haphazardly.

    I appreciate the comments tho. And would you believe I actually had it cut right before the photoshoot? Trying a whole new style with the super long hair. I've always been stubborn and hate to follow trends so when I asked some people what they'd think if my hair was long and they didn't like that idea....lets just say it made me want to do it.

    And maybe it is inspired a little by some actors I thought looked diesel, but that may sound slightly questionable.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  18. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I've always been stubborn and hate to follow trends so when I asked some people what they'd think if my hair was long and they didn't like that idea....lets just say it made me want to do it.
    and i know this
    lest you forget young grasshopper, we are alike in more than a few ways
    (i'm just a more refined and wise version) :stickouttongue:

    And maybe it is inspired a little by some actors I thought looked diesel, but that may sound slightly questionable.
    mmm k
    diffrent strokes for diff.. err wait maybe not best place for that phrase of mine

  19. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    bolt trying to bring back the look of Jesus
    My first thought as well.


    This you bolt?


    Name:  bro-do-you-even-lift_o_875513.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  25.2 KB
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  20. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    saw that one by you in another thread jim..was gonna comment then, but dint

    da pics bro..DA PICS!
  21. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    I had a different one that said "come at me bro" but it got lost in the phone switch
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  22. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I had a different one that said "come at me bro" but it got lost in the phone switch
    yes..i too become despondent when i lose all my prized kewl gifs in such fashion



    uhhh anyway - enuff clogging up bolt's killer log

    carry on, Bolt of Nazareth
  23. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    No problem having you guys converse in here...my logs tend to be rather straight forward without much talk. Good change of pace.

    Well honestly real busy day today and my workout layout has altered slightly and I don't really want to go into it all so no formal update today (started my final review tho, not done yet).

    Kind of mad my camera on my phone is bugging out. I was looking the leanest in the last couple months today but can't document it (or get pics for start of this new training cycle for personal usage). I did piss an insane amount of times yesterday so possibly dropped some water.

    Got probably 2-3 more days of NO Uptake left (I don't wanna count too depressing ). Took 6 pre-workout with 3 Drive + 1 V-1 + Alphamine today. Had a rough morning and had already been up for what felt like forever, so the workout was a little rough. I did manage some crazy pumps, sweated a lot, and vascularity was again highest it has been in awhile. Was awesome.

    Now it is back to work (a lot of typing today..blah).
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  24. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    No problem having you guys converse in here...my logs tend to be rather straight forward without much talk. Good change of pace.

    Well honestly real busy day today and my workout layout has altered slightly and I don't really want to go into it all so no formal update today (started my final review tho, not done yet).

    Kind of mad my camera on my phone is bugging out. I was looking the leanest in the last couple months today but can't document it (or get pics for start of this new training cycle for personal usage). I did piss an insane amount of times yesterday so possibly dropped some water.

    Got probably 2-3 more days of NO Uptake left (I don't wanna count too depressing ). Took 6 pre-workout with 3 Drive + 1 V-1 + Alphamine today. Had a rough morning and had already been up for what felt like forever, so the workout was a little rough. I did manage some crazy pumps, sweated a lot, and vascularity was again highest it has been in awhile. Was awesome.

    Now it is back to work (a lot of typing today..blah).
    I agree.

    There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  25. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree.

    There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.
    I lurk but don't post in your logs...so I am partly to blame.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  26. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree.

    There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.
    I need to visit your log then, so I can spice it up. We hijacked Bolt's log with talk of TV shows, so I will have to think of something else to hijack yours with.
  27. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    I lurk but don't post in your logs...so I am partly to blame.
    I know, you always sub at the start and then I never see you again (although, to be fair, this is what I almost always do in logs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

    I need to visit your log then, so I can spice it up. We hijacked Bolt's log with talk of TV shows, so I will have to think of something else to hijack yours with.
    Indeed.

    Its probably better that it isn't TV, I don't have cable so its mostly Netflix in my house.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  28. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.
    wait, you log?
    honestly did not know, never seen one bud, just your gifs & banter everywhere else
    huh
  29. Diamond Member
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    10,637
    Rep Power
    7726995
    Level
    99
    Lv. Percent
    90.57%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    wait, you log?
    honestly did not know, never seen one bud, just your gifs & banter everywhere else
    huh
    I've logged 2-3 times on this forum

    I have a training log (on going but put on hold for now), my previous AppNut log, and a current PNI log.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

    Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  30. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    well hellz man, hit me up the next time, maybe i'll swing in to see how you roll
  31. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    well hellz man, hit me up the next time, maybe i'll swing in to see how you roll
    There you go:
    Jims Creatively Titled PNI Log

    Ok just had the worst work shift I have ever had in possibly forever. I wanna bash my head against a wall. I'd make a reference to some real nerdy scenario but I am too exhausted.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  32. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

    Ok just had the worst work shift I have ever had in possibly forever. I wanna bash my head against a wall. I'd make a reference to some real nerdy scenario but I am too exhausted.
    Sorry man! Just hang in there and take it out on the iron tomorrow.
  33. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    Sorry man! Just hang in there and take it out on the iron tomorrow.
    Off day!

    I'll be fine as I get to sleep in to a decent time. Gonna go finish Justified season 3 and watch The Following tho...should be nice.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  34. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Off day!

    I'll be fine as I get to sleep in to a decent time. Gonna go finish Justified season 3 and watch The Following tho...should be nice.
    I just watched the first episode of The Following yesterday. Good stuff. I wish it was on cable so it could be even better. I have to admit that I am spoiled by cable shows. The quality is just superior to network stuff in almost every case.
  35. Senior Member
    OrganicShadow's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,973
    Rep Power
    251879
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    37.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree.

    There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.
    A crucial part to any successful log - 3 pages of complete deviation from the purpose of the log. Yes, it is pertinent to the topic we just dont always know why.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    I just watched the first episode of The Following yesterday. Good stuff. I wish it was on cable so it could be even better. I have to admit that I am spoiled by cable shows. The quality is just superior to network stuff in almost every case.
    Netflix and Hulu+ are going to be my ruin. I feel accomplished watching an entire season of American Horror Story when I should be doing research.

    -OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  36. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    A crucial part to any successful log - 3 pages of complete deviation from the purpose of the log. Yes, it is pertinent to the topic we just dont always know why.
    answer: because (as bolt knows) variety and change is the spice of life, and is pertinent and applicable to many different fields
  37. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Man, I am sad to see this log end. I can't wait for Bolt's final review but it has been a spectacular log as usual for him.
  38. Elite Member
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,721
    Rep Power
    3986147
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    90.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I remember when I was in college I used to literally watch entire seasons of shows in days. I used to just sit there with Hulu or Netflix and watch, watch, watch.

    Slept in today and got a lot more typing done on work stuff and final review thoughts. Triceps have some insane DOMS, which is crazy based on the low volume yesterday. Also, I feel like this is the most typing I have done since school and I don't know why I have so much random stuff to type. I have 10 NO Uptake left.

    I did receive a couple samples of Enhanced yesterday but will wait to use them after NO Uptake runs out (no need to combine nitrates). I will probably be taking a break from logging for a little bit, but I am sure I'll be back one day! Or I should probably just start a log in the training section regardless.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  39. Diamond Member
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,735
    Rep Power
    2822617
    Level
    107
    Lv. Percent
    68.45%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I remember when I was in college I used to literally watch entire seasons of shows in days. I used to just sit there with Hulu or Netflix and watch, watch, watch.
    sounds like my life right now (kinda)
    i mean, i'm swamped with things to do, but i work from home, and since the ex took damn near everything in the divorce (including my friends lulz) except my big-screen & furniture, i don't have much of a social life..i sleep very little relatively speaking..lotta time on my hands
    not complaining - i'm enjoying the isolation actually, and reading books & watching tv shows/movies has always held my interest anyways

    oh - as always man, great log, look forward to your next one my friend
  40. Senior Member
    Dewey99's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,687
    Rep Power
    3292333
    Level
    66
    Lv. Percent
    91.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    sounds like my life right now (kinda)
    i mean, i'm swamped with things to do, but i work from home, and since the ex took damn near everything in the divorce (including my friends lulz) except my big-screen & furniture, i don't have much of a social life..i sleep very little relatively speaking..lotta time on my hands
    not complaining - i'm enjoying the isolation actually, and reading books & watching tv shows/movies has always held my interest anyways

    oh - as always man, great log, look forward to your next one my friend
    I enjoy isolation too. Unfortunately, my live-in girlfriend of many years does not. Cherish the peace and quiet while you have it. You get to watch sports without constantly being interrupted by stupid questions and you don't have to explain plot twists in TV shows. Then again, you probably have to do you own cooking and laundry though. I guess life is full of tradeoffs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 03:46 AM
  2. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 12:47 PM
  3. Low LH, FSH, Free Test and Test 32 Year Old Male
    By Bryce720 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 11:25 AM
  4. free test and designer steroids
    By bbcr11 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:01 PM
  5. Q - Bound Test / Free Test and Aromatization
    By Batesy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 06:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in