Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jan. 19:​

2 scoops Origin + 4 NO Uptake + 3 Drive 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar + 2 NO Up post-workout.

Training:​

ME Lower:

-Reverse Band Deadlift: 465lbs x 1.

Once again a new exercise variation for myself. Took awhile to set the pins and the bands at the right height (for how I assume it should be). Tried to have it with minimal help at the very top of the pull, but it still had some (no idea how much). Started conventional but after getting through some warm ups switched to sumo. Back was feeling tight to start (and felt better in sumo) but by the end felt much better. Need to increase other warm up activities to change that in the future. Still stopped at 465, which was pretty clean, because I didn't feel the need to push past that.

Assistance work:

B1)Hip Thrust: 3 x 10 @ 225lbs.
B2)BB Shrugs: 3 x 12 @ 205lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 12 @ 25lbs
C2)Stir The Post: 2 x 10/10

Great assistance work during this lift. Turf was taken up by a track class so no sled pulling unfortunately.

Diet:​
3200 and a couple drinks at a friends Bday get together. Nothing much (I don't party hard :eek: ).

Supplement Notes:​
-4 FT + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
-4 pre for NO Uptake with 3 Drive.
-Very solid workout. No major pump but hammies, glutes, and lower back were full of blood by the end.
-Despite being out late and having to get up early for work saturday morning I didn't feel fatigued during my lift. Maybe the fatigue earlier this week was something else? Still going to hit a deload now regardless.

Other Random Notes:
-Weight was down a pound from last week. Possibly water or maybe fat as I feel I am at the leanest I have been in this log.
-Seeing lots of people I haven't seen in awhile saying "looking huge bro!". Must be doing something right.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So this week upcoming is the deload? Can't really figure out why the fatigue earlier and not today. Well, that's life. Good work! Gotta be doing something right when the comments start coming around.

-OS-Team AppNut

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So this week upcoming is the deload? Can't really figure out why the fatigue earlier and not today. Well, that's life. Good work! Gotta be doing something right when the comments start coming around.

-OS-Team AppNut
Ya I felt pretty good today but a little tired. The lower volume and intensity will serve me well even if I don't entirely feel I want to do it. :D

Jan. 21:​

2 scoops Origin + 2 scoops ABC + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Upper:

-Shoulder Saver Press: 235lbs x 3
-Deloading so built up slowly and ended at 235. Not a PR but wasn't maximal effort for three so impressed. Could have got more and got a PR but taking the deload in stride.

Assistance work:

B1)HS Incline Press: 3 x 12 @ 140lbs
B2)Chest supported row: 3 x 12 @ 95lbs
C1)Band Pull Apart: 3 x 20 @ Red Band
C2)Hammer Curl: 2 x 20 @ 20lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 2 x 20 @ 50lbs

Felt much better today than last week during this lift. Changed some things up (holiday so the gym was PACKED). Everything was done with not much struggle and dropped some exercises to get rid of volume. Most things were done with no lockout just slow and pumping blood into the muscle. Felt like I wanted to still crush something but really pumped at the end, which was the way I was looking for this deload to go.

3200+ Will stick with normal diet but may deviate if hunger calls for it (I get a little more liberal during deloads and mentally deload as well by not over thinking my diet. Don't measure just go by what I usually do and add or subtract based on feel).

-5 FT + Na-R-ALA upon waking. (Final 5 caps. Either got an extra or took the wrong amount somewhere during the log :eek: ).
-6 NO + 3 Drive pre-workout.
-Pump was solid and I felt great throughout the lift. More vascular than ever today.
-May bump up Drive from 8 caps a day due to having more of it than anything else to see if there are any differences (not sure I'll even be able to tell but have extra).

Random notes:
-Not much to report due to deloading but slept great last night and don't feel too run down. I was up ALL Saturday night and slept in late Sunday and took a nap so I still am a little fatigued (not usual to be out all night for me).
-Hope to be ready to roll after this deload, especially because I feel like I could stubbornly push through this and get some more solid workouts but probably wouldn't be best in the long run.
-Plan to hit legs Wed like usual with most of it just being light work and sled pulling.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should note I came home from work with some insane arm/shoulder vascularity. Looking real lean right now may have to take more pics for comparison. ;)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Should note I came home from work with some insane arm/shoulder vascularity. Looking real lean right now may have to take more pics for comparison. ;)
Always good to see more pics.

Hey Bolt, you have run a great log here. Don't worry about trying to finish up the Drive in a rush just because you have extra. Use it however you see fit, or even save it for later.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always good to see more pics.

Hey Bolt, you have run a great log here. Don't worry about trying to finish up the Drive in a rush just because you have extra. Use it however you see fit, or even save it for later.
I am probably going to count to see how many caps I have left...depending on that I will determine what I do. I'd like to run 6-8 weeks of high dose Drive with some other stuff I have planned this summer so may just save the extra (if I have a decent amount) at the end for that.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job in here bolt. Just letting you know I'm still following (quitely) . Congrats again on the new position.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on the rep job bro!

Although now I can never trust you're rating of supplements again. Hidden agendas and whatnot :wink:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Congrats on the rep position, Bolt! I have long thought you would make an excellent rep.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great job in here bolt. Just letting you know I'm still following (quitely) . Congrats again on the new position.
Congrats on the rep job bro!

Although now I can never trust you're rating of supplements again. Hidden agendas and whatnot :wink:
Congrats on the rep position, Bolt! I have long thought you would make an excellent rep.

Thanks guys! Felt it was a great fit and had been patiently waiting for the right time and place. :)

Woke up today and had no Free Test to take...was a sad feeling. Popped 3 Drive + 1.5g SAN ALCAR + 1 cap SAN Na-RALA. Still it isn't the same. :(

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
now I can never trust you're rating of supplements again. Hidden agendas and whatnot :wink:
oh boy

We're all out to sabotage you, actually.
welcome to the world of rep-dom

Thanks guys! Felt it was a great fit and had been patiently waiting for the right time and place. :)
well done sir
being comfortable and believing in the company you represent should be status quo for this industry..unfortunately not always the case

PES could not have picked a better qualified, honest individual :)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey congrats brotha! You'll be great for the team. That combo was worth a short but I just don't think it'll bring the vascularity and excitement of Free Test. Sad day.

-OS-Team AppNut

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Snags!

Hey congrats brotha! You'll be great for the team. That combo was worth a short but I just don't think it'll bring the vascularity and excitement of Free Test. Sad day.

-OS-Team AppNut
Thanks! Ya not ready to cycle off ALCAR but there is definitely more to FT than my lil combo.

January 23:​

2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar + post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 190lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 205lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

Back to 50% on the DE work. Need to be more exact with the progression of the three week waves starting now. :eek:

Assistance work:

B1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 3 x 30yds @ 250lbs + Sled
B2)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 20 @ 10lbs
C1)Forward Sled Pulls: 3 x 30yds @ 250lbs + Sled
C2)Abs 3 sets (Used this time to experiment a couple different exercises)

Really wanted to just hit DE work and a lot of light sled dragging. Minimal rest and not very hard just wanted to get the blood pumping and heart rate up a bit but not kill myself. Mission accomplished. :D

~3400. Food choice led to a little more fat than usual and a little less CHO. Had some solid Chili and Pulled Pork/Chicken for a couple of my meals.

-1.5g SAN ALCAR + 1 SAN Na-RALA + 3 Drive
-Early morning and was a little tired before the lift but Origin kicked me into gear and everything went smoothly. Took 6 NO Uptake pre unlike usual for leg days on mistake..luckily wasn't an intense workout but got a solid pump during my assistance work.
-Weights didn't feel heavy or hard and left feeling like I worked but not beat up.
-10 Drive total. No stomach discomfort.
-Also added ZMK since I no longer get any Selenium or Zinc through Free Test.

Random Notes:
-I hate deloads. I need this but I hate just doing work and not pushing it...blah. May have a little cold (had a swollen lymph node, congestion, etc.), but it hasn't really effected anything and if I do have one it is real minor. Hope to keep it that way.
-Feel I did quite a bit of learning with this training during this log. Some things can definitely be refined and improved but results were still great.
-Back feels pretty good today.
-Deload makes for not very exciting updates...will post final review soon! And have some cool non-log related stuff happening this weekend. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Jan. 25:​

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 125lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Solid work. Slowly getting more comfortable with the speed work. 60s rest is a generous number...some may have been as short as 30s since I felt great today and wasn't fatiguing at all.

Assistance work:

B1)Cable Chest Flies: 2 x 20
B2)Seated Machine Row: 2 x 20
C1)Front Raise: 2 x 20
C2)Free Motion Lat Pulldown: 2 x 20
D1)Rear Delt Raise: 2 x 20
D2)DB Curl: 2 x 20
D3)Triceps Pressdown: 2 x 20

Workout was a breeze. Had to restrain myself from doing more. This hardly even took 45 minutes including my warming up before the lift and stretching after. Weights weren't recorded as I just wanted light weight, a pump, and feeling fresh upon leaving.

3300 if nothing comes up.

-1.5g SAN ALCAR + 3 Drive + 1 Na-R-ALA upon waking.
-6 NO Up + 3 Drive pre-workout.
-Veins were back at the most prominent in awhile. Got an intense pump even with the easy effort today. Not the craziest but impressive for overall work done.
-My NO Uptake bottle is upsettingly light...getting down to the last several days I fear. :(
-Been at 10 caps of Drive pretty much all week and have no stomach issues.

Side notes:
-Think I am recovering from a slight cold. Everyone around me at work and home are crazy sick though so it is impressive that I haven't caught this horrible thing going around. Hoping to avoid it....
-Took advantage of being caught up on most of my work yesterday by going to sleep the earliest in awhile. Got a solid 9 hours sleep and felt amazing when I woke up. Mood is up, not having much trouble falling asleep, and feeling like I want to lift some heavier stuff soon.
-Here is a final update preview with pics from weeks 1, 5, then this week (8?). Biggest improvement is still the fullness between the first two pics, but feel I dropped a little fat in the shorter time frame between the last two pictures. :D

No Up 1-8.png

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work as always man. I can't get the best look on my phone, but improved fullness, vascularity, and cuts are apparent from what I can see.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
The pics are impressive for sure. Let's be honest, you were in great shape to start with, so it's not like we are going to see miracles. That being said, you have managed to improve on an already solid physique in the last couple months. Muscle fullness and improved vascularity are easy to see. Great job Bolt!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great work as always man. I can't get the best look on my phone, but improved fullness, vascularity, and cuts are apparent from what I can see.
The pics are impressive for sure. Let's be honest, you were in great shape to start with, so it's not like we are going to see miracles. That being said, you have managed to improve on an already solid physique in the last couple months. Muscle fullness and improved vascularity are easy to see. Great job Bolt!
Thanks guys. It is true that being at this for awhile even though I am still kind of a youngster means that the gains come much slower. I think the big thing was how the endurance really allowed me to hit higher reps to a greater extent than I am used to, helping make some nice gains due to such a different stimulus than I am used to. ;)

Hoping to write up a nice ol Bolt-style final review soon. Got some cool stuff with some photo shoot and blog stuff going on tomorrow tho! I am pretty excited. :D

And since I know my last log ended with discussions of TV shows just thought I'd toss out that Spartacus is back tonight...finally caught up on the last season earlier in the week. Way too much TV watching for me lately. :eek:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Thanks guys. It is true that being at this for awhile even though I am still kind of a youngster means that the gains come much slower. I think the big thing was how the endurance really allowed me to hit higher reps to a greater extent than I am used to, helping make some nice gains due to such a different stimulus than I am used to. ;)

Hoping to write up a nice ol Bolt-style final review soon. Got some cool stuff with some photo shoot and blog stuff going on tomorrow tho! I am pretty excited. :D

And since I know my last log ended with discussions of TV shows just thought I'd toss out that Spartacus is back tonight...finally caught up on the last season earlier in the week. Way too much TV watching for me lately. :eek:
I know we are both addicted to TV shows. I love watching whole seasons at a time. I have actually started to weed out shows and watch less new stuff. I have only picked up two new shows this season, so I am still at a net loss. I have the first episode of The Following on my DVR and Banshee is looking good after a couple episodes.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we are both addicted to TV shows. I love watching whole seasons at a time. I have actually started to weed out shows and watch less new stuff. I have only picked up two new shows this season, so I am still at a net loss. I have the first episode of The Following on my DVR and Banshee is looking good after a couple episodes.
Ya I have caught up in way too many things and usually let things build up. The Following is one of the very few I plan to watch as it comes out (The Walking Dead and this last season of Spartacus are the others for now..).

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
watching pilot Following tonight myself, sounds killer

speaking of killer - boltster, you ever get caught up current on the Dexter series? :bigeyes:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
watching pilot Following tonight myself, sounds killer

speaking of killer - boltster, you ever get caught up current on the Dexter series? :bigeyes:
Dexter is one of very few shows that are better than the books. Awesome series. Netflix is going to ruin me. I can waste a Sunday watching a whole season of Archer and feel accomplished. That's a problem.

-OS-Team AppNut

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Dexter is one of very few shows that are better than the books. Awesome series. Netflix is going to ruin me. I can waste a Sunday watching a whole season of Archer and feel accomplished. That's a problem.

-OS-Team AppNut
LOL

sounds like me man
when i first got turned onto Dexter (i think it was midway into season 2) i went and got the whole first season, me & the ex watched it in a day

good times :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

-OS-Team AppNut
Dexter is the best. I can't believe how much better the show is than the books, especially considering that the author contributes to the show. I have read all the books and they are much more Scooby Doo in nature than the show.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have not caught up in Dexter..need to watch the most recent season (7?). I love that show tho!

I watch way too much though. I spend all day lifting, working, etc. and then watch 2-3 episodes of something pretty much every night if there is no sports I wanna watch. I go through so much it is insane. :eek:

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have not caught up in Dexter..need to watch the most recent season (7?). I love that show tho!

I watch way too much though. I spend all day lifting, working, etc. and then watch 2-3 episodes of something pretty much every night if there is no sports I wanna watch. I go through so much it is insane. :eek:
Have you watched prison break yet? I'm on episode 10. It is crazy!!!

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Dexter is the best. I can't believe how much better the show is than the books, especially considering that the author contributes to the show. I have read all the books and they are much more Scooby Doo in nature than the show.
Yeah the show is a lot darker and the character development is way more complex. The books were kind of elementary to me.

-OS-Team AppNut.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards

bit of a tv junkie (and longtime movie connoisseur) myself, i feel ya

Yeah the show is a lot darker and the character development is way more complex. The books were kind of elementary to me.

-OS-Team AppNut.
i read one, the latest i think
was surprised to see Dex' brother still alive in it, and quite involved in the storyline (even saves Dexfrom a predicament if i remember correctly..was quite forgettable indeed)

oh - all this dexter talk inspired me, after watching The Following (was decent), to watch a movie i hadn't seen since in yrs last night - American Psycho..it still cracked me up, bale did good work in that one

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Beat on tv

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breaking bad and sons of anarchy. Beat on tv

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2
Ya I am about to back track.... Caught up on both those and watched the most recent seasons as they came out. Can't wait for them to return, definitely some of the very best on TV right now.

Having a very interesting and productive day...not much on lifting and may get an update on later but real busy today so it may be a little delayed.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ya I am about to back track.... Caught up on both those and watched the most recent seasons as they came out. Can't wait for them to return, definitely some of the very best on TV right now.

Having a very interesting and productive day...not much on lifting and may get an update on later but real busy today so it may be a little delayed.
You know which show I really like these days? Suits. I think it's my favorite as far as what is currently airing. That and Big Bang Theory.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know which show I really like these days? Suits. I think it's my favorite as far as what is currently airing. That and Big Bang Theory.
Haven't gotten around to suits, but it is on my to watch list.

Jan. 26:

2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neova post-workout.

ME Lower:

-High Box Squat: 365lbs x 3.

Felt really good but stuck with this as the final deload workout. Therefore built up to ~90% of my high box work earlier in this log. This felt pretty easy but was still solid weight so guess it was good. ;)

Assistance work:

B1)Forward Sled Pull:2 x 30
B2)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20
B3)Overhead Tire Hits: 2 x 8/8
Some Prowler and Plank Sled Drags (and other random stuff, explained below).

Honestly I worked up a crazy sweat and some loss of breath but it wasn't hard. I was actually doing a photoshoot (I guess that is what you would call it..) for a blog and they wanted to get me doing some of the stuff I do in this gym that they normally don't get pictures of. So I even ran some sprints, did a little with the battle ropes, some light deadlifts with chains (looks cool lol), and probably some stuff I am forgetting. The ME work and the Bs are the only real "work" I did, the rest was just light weight trying to find cool pictures to use of stuff I do just not on this particular day. Overhead tire hits are like chopping wood (if any of you do that), getting full extension at the top and really driving the hammer down onto a big tire.

No idea but probably not even 3000. Very busy day with work, the photos, and some outings with friends. Had less meals than usual so ate more at them, but were pretty much untracked. I'd say 200g Pro, less CHO than usual, but a lot more Fat than usual as well.

-1.5g SAN ALCAR + 3 Drive + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
-6 pre for NO Uptake with 3 Drive for the veins in the pics. :eek:
-I have anough NO to last into sometime next week, but then it will be gone. :(

Other Random Notes:
-Feel bad because this is the worst update ever. Don't like ending with such a random day that is so off schedule so I will probably just post Monday's workout even though I will be adding some new supps (since these ones are about to be done and so is this log :( ). Will be going Alphamine + Versa-1 and staples for a month to see how the V-1 treats me. Bought some because of the hype and some good logs by people I usually follow, but I am pretty skeptical and don't usually try things I am skeptical of (doesn't always end well..).
-I think I have a real solid feel on the AN products and will get to a final this week. No timeframe because I take some time typing these things up and don't rush it so if I disappear from the log for a minute don't doubt...I will be back with the final. ;)

Bonus pic for the AM crew. Prowler pic where I think I look swole even thought he weight is weak. :eek:

sean_sled.png

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Figured I'd toss in a little bit that I didn't mention in the update. I did take 1 scoop Alphamine + a cap of V-1 this morning. So hoping that will go well to help alleviate the dropping of NO Up and Drive this week. I really wanna thank AN for this opportunity (Dewey especially) and hope my log lived up to their expectations. It isn't 100% finished as a nice final review will come soon, but I wish I could have got more videos to spice things up (hard using my blackberry for this purpose..).

Also forgot to mention I had someone help get me hooked up with someone with a powerlifting crew around here. Need to hit the guy up but hoping I can work something out! Pretty excited.

Between new work oppurtunities, possible PL stuff, new blogging and website opportunities, and finally getting my own place 2013 is looking to shape up nicely. :D

One more pic for AM since I am feeling generous right now:
sean_rope.png

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
-Feel bad because this is the worst update ever.
:blink:
are you fuggin kiddin me man?
dood..you are the last person on earth who should feel bad about something like that
(i kinda question your sanity - you are operating at a level far & above pretty much all of us..and then you go and say something like that) :mad:

Bonus pic for the AM crew. Prowler pic where I think I look swole even thought he weight is weak. :eek:
LOL

Figured I'd toss in a little bit that I didn't mention in the update.
guilty conscience? :p

One more pic for AM since I am feeling generous right now
i'm feelin the love :love:

and dat hair bro..DAT HAIR! :bigeyes:
damn i thought my hair was getting long again..sheesh
bolt trying to bring back the look of Jesus
:lol:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you fuggin kiddin me man?
dood..you are the last person on earth who should feel bad about something like that
(i kinda question your sanity - you are operating at a level far & above pretty much all of us..and then you go and say something like that) :mad:

LOL

guilty conscience? :p

i'm feelin the love :love:

and dat hair bro..DAT HAIR! :bigeyes:
damn i thought my hair was getting long again..sheesh
bolt trying to bring back the look of Jesus
:lol:
I meant more in the sense I didn't actually have a true "workout" just tossed a bunch of stuff together haphazardly. ;)

I appreciate the comments tho. And would you believe I actually had it cut right before the photoshoot? Trying a whole new style with the super long hair. I've always been stubborn and hate to follow trends so when I asked some people what they'd think if my hair was long and they didn't like that idea....lets just say it made me want to do it.

And maybe it is inspired a little by some actors I thought looked diesel, but that may sound slightly questionable. ;) :eek:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I've always been stubborn and hate to follow trends so when I asked some people what they'd think if my hair was long and they didn't like that idea....lets just say it made me want to do it.
and i know this
lest you forget young grasshopper, we are alike in more than a few ways :)
(i'm just a more refined and wise version) :stickouttongue:

And maybe it is inspired a little by some actors I thought looked diesel, but that may sound slightly questionable. ;) :eek:
mmm k
diffrent strokes for diff.. err wait maybe not best place for that phrase of mine

:shocked:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
saw that one by you in another thread jim..was gonna comment then, but dint

da pics bro..DA PICS! :box:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a different one that said "come at me bro" but it got lost in the phone switch :sad:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I had a different one that said "come at me bro" but it got lost in the phone switch :sad:
yes..i too become despondent when i lose all my prized kewl gifs in such fashion

uhhh anyway - enuff clogging up bolt's killer log

carry on, Bolt of Nazareth

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problem having you guys converse in here...my logs tend to be rather straight forward without much talk. Good change of pace. ;)

Well honestly real busy day today and my workout layout has altered slightly and I don't really want to go into it all so no formal update today (started my final review tho, not done yet).

Kind of mad my camera on my phone is bugging out. I was looking the leanest in the last couple months today but can't document it (or get pics for start of this new training cycle for personal usage). I did piss an insane amount of times yesterday so possibly dropped some water.

Got probably 2-3 more days of NO Uptake left (I don't wanna count too depressing :p ). Took 6 pre-workout with 3 Drive + 1 V-1 + Alphamine today. Had a rough morning and had already been up for what felt like forever, so the workout was a little rough. I did manage some crazy pumps, sweated a lot, and vascularity was again highest it has been in awhile. Was awesome. :D

Now it is back to work (a lot of typing today..blah). :sad:

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No problem having you guys converse in here...my logs tend to be rather straight forward without much talk. Good change of pace. ;)

Well honestly real busy day today and my workout layout has altered slightly and I don't really want to go into it all so no formal update today (started my final review tho, not done yet).

Kind of mad my camera on my phone is bugging out. I was looking the leanest in the last couple months today but can't document it (or get pics for start of this new training cycle for personal usage). I did piss an insane amount of times yesterday so possibly dropped some water.

Got probably 2-3 more days of NO Uptake left (I don't wanna count too depressing :p ). Took 6 pre-workout with 3 Drive + 1 V-1 + Alphamine today. Had a rough morning and had already been up for what felt like forever, so the workout was a little rough. I did manage some crazy pumps, sweated a lot, and vascularity was again highest it has been in awhile. Was awesome. :D

Now it is back to work (a lot of typing today..blah). :sad:
I agree.

There is not enough witty banter in my logs either.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree.

I lurk but don't post in your logs...so I am partly to blame. :eek:

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I agree.

I need to visit your log then, so I can spice it up. We hijacked Bolt's log with talk of TV shows, so I will have to think of something else to hijack yours with.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lurk but don't post in your logs...so I am partly to blame. :eek:
I know, you always sub at the start and then I never see you again (although, to be fair, this is what I almost always do in logs)

I need to visit your log then, so I can spice it up. We hijacked Bolt's log with talk of TV shows, so I will have to think of something else to hijack yours with.
Indeed.

Its probably better that it isn't TV, I don't have cable so its mostly Netflix in my house.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, you log?
honestly did not know, never seen one bud, just your gifs & banter everywhere else
huh
I've logged 2-3 times on this forum

I have a training log (on going but put on hold for now), my previous AppNut log, and a current PNI log.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
well hellz man, hit me up the next time, maybe i'll swing in to see how you roll ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 17
The Solution Supplements 9
Supplements 49
klpfitness Supplements 5
Supplement Auction 3