Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like it is that time again...got the hook up for a nice AN stack of Free Test, NO Uptake, and IGF-2. Will be running these alongside some staples and a couple things I have been using for a bit.

Supplements
Free Test: 2 caps upon waking, 2 caps in the PM.
IGF-2: Building up to 8 caps daily. Most likely 3 upon rising, 2 pre-workout, 3 before bed on training days. 4 in the AM and 4 in the PM on off days.
NO Uptake: Plan to play around with dosing on this and am open to ideas or options people are interested in seeing. Starting with 5 caps pre-workout and 5 taken sometime on off days.

Current Pre-workout Brew:
2 scoops ABC Core + 1 scoop MAN Body Octane.
Have RPM and Black Cats v2 sample bottles that will be used when stims are needed in different combinations.

Staples
Slin-sanev2: 2 caps daily
SAN Na-RALA: 2 caps with morning Free Test.
Gut Health: 1 cap daily
CL Oximega: 4 caps daily
Vit. C: 500mg 3 x daily
Vit. D: 5,000ius daily

**Due to Alphamine addiction I will be using it for about another week until the tub is empty. No point in putting a tub that empty away for later. ;)

Very interested in this combo. Have used the majority of ingredients in the AN products but not this total combo or a couple of the ingredients (NMA or Chlorophytum Borivilanium in particular). Am a big fan of the forskolin, ALCAR, NAC, and Erase combo so hoping Free Test is similar to my runs with that combo.

IMG-20121203-00551.jpg

Background
Only been a month or so since my Testify Log. In the month off of logging I completed a beginner Sheiko template that was both intense and interesting as well as pretty fun due to how different it was for me. Weight is up at most a pound over the month, but waist dropped .5". Very successful training month. Was originally planning on continuing Sheiko to start this log then switching up the second month if the log extended, but due to work (Sheiko takes forever some days) and other issues (got sick last week, etc) I decided best to move on. Will definitely attempt a longer Sheiko run down the road when I know I'll have a couple slow months of work.

Last time I maxed my lifts were at (this is within the last two months so not some fantasy weights on the greatest days ever combination :D ):
Bench: 240lbs
Squat: 380lbs
DL: 405lbs
The DL is the only one I got a vid of last time I maxed. Will be taping future attempts from now on. :cool:
Lifting

Been using some more "set" workout plans the last half year plus and finally felt the need to really piece something more "individual" for myself together. Hence I will be doing a Westside/PHAT type training routine. Moreso Westside, but since I have a ton of PHAT experience (and they are more similar than I had known) and lack any direct connection to anyone who has done Westside I feel my workout may not be a true representation of the name. I have researched quite a bit online and pieced together what I believe will benefit me.

Monday: ME Upper
Tuesday: Off
Wednesday: DE Lower
Thursday: Off
Friday: DE Upper
Saturday: ME Lower
Sunday: Off

I may delve more into details as the log progresses but the general idea is Main lift, Supplementary lift, Accessory lifts, and Prehab movements. Ya thats how brief I will be for now. :D

Diet

Looking more for strength than size so eating in a moderate surplus. Dropping calories just slightly this week since Sheiko was so grueling, but may be bumped up depending on how this week goes.

Nothing too intense. Just looking to hit daily totals and not really "fasting". I tend to skip breakfast as I am required at work as early as 6 on some days and prefer to just roll out of bed hit some Alphamine and get to work. Usually eat a meal a couple hours later. So to be strict it usually comes down to 12 hour fast/12 hour feeds. (9-10am til 9-10pm).

Goals:

Strength, recovery, and maybe a little added conditioning if allowed (don't want to stress too many avenues unless it detracts from my strength).

• Since exercises will be rotated in a rather frequent fashion I will be looking at past numbers to determine PRs or bests at current weight.
  • Hoping to hit some nice sleep on this. Sheiko did leave me restless occasionally and earlier work schedule was a new shift. Lets see how IGF-2 treats me.
  • Didn't really hit any cardio/GPP with Sheiko and while it was only a month off I can feel a slight slip. Adding Prowler, Sleds, etc. if recovery allows.
  • Some of my assistance work will be quite high repped so will test out the pump factor for all the pump fiends out there. ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already got my first workout in. Will post it up after work tonight (I hope!).

Also reserving this spot for final review, etc.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well first workout was today, but I should note due to my OCD I did start the use of these products on December 1 (just held off starting the log until the first workout). Worked my way up with the IGF dose (3 AM, 3 PM first day; 3 AM, 4PM last night) and went with 3 caps NO Uptake prior to a CHO rich meal and 2 pre-bed last two days. Started the Free Test today though (since the bottle life will be shorter, 25 days).

Over the first couple days I didn't expect much, but sleep and vascularity were already improved. Usually get up early based on internal clock.........but slept 11 straight hours on Sunday. I have no idea what happened.

December 3:​

Worked out slightly before noon today. Had one meal in me before.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptake pre-workout today.

Training:​

ME Upper:

-Close Grip Bench today
-Worked up to 225lbs. Hit a triple at 225. Was pleased but feeling a little weak so called it a day there (it was a struggle on the last rep).
Was feeling light headed and set up on bench just wasn't happening. Should have probably switched exercises but w/e. I'm stubborn sometimes.

Assistance work:

B1)FG DB Incline Press (Neutral Grip): 3 x 10 @ 65lbs
B2)FG DB Row: 3 x 10 @ 70lbs
C1)Facepulls w/ Bands: 3 x 20 @ 2 Reds
C2)Hammer Curl: 3 x 20 @ 25lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ whole rack

**FG is for fat grip. Not Fat Gripz but thicker gripped DBs at the gym.

After doing a month of pretty much exclusively Bench, DL, and Squat (Sheiko) the Rows, DB Presses, and Biceps work all "felt" hard today. Went conservative with the weight for the first week (as planned). Biceps strength seems to disappear the fastest, but also returns the quickest for me. I hate doing biceps work though.

Conditioning:

None

Diet:​

Should be at 3100 calories after my last meal soon.

Supplement Notes:​

-4 IGF-2 upon waking + 1 scoop RL Alphamine + 2 Free Test
-5 NO Uptake pre-workout. Took 1 cap of it and popped it open and mixed it in water. Mixed pretty well and didn't taste horrible. Don't know why I did but I was curious.
-I got light headed during my workout today. Could be a number of things but I haven't felt that way in awhile.

-Pump on the high rep work was insane. Limited ROM but 20 reps usually provides nice pumps in and of itself.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 4

-Off day from the gym.
-Took 4 IGF + 2 Free Test + 1 scoop RL Alphamine upon waking.
-3 NO Uptake + 1 SlinSane + 1 scoop FP Alphamine before mid-day meal. I actually opened the caps and mixed the NO into Alphamine. Definitely altered taste, but not bad. Probably won't do it again but felt it was worth a try just to see the powder. I know AN doesn't do powders but this stuff might have made a pretty nice powdered product..
-Plan to take 2 more Free Test before final meal and 2 NO + 4 IGF before bed today.

-Biceps are sore as hell right now. Pretty obvious I have done zero with them lately based on how they feel.
-Got some crazy knots in the back. Happens from time to time and probably due to all the pressing in Sheiko. Rolled out on a golf ball today.

-Sleep was awesome despite only ~6hours. Didn't even need a nap and when I woke before 6 I was pretty ready and contemplated skipping my Alphamine...but I love that stuff.

-Have some bands from EliteFTS coming in tomorrow.

Any input from reps or those who have used NO Uptake before on off day dosing would be appreciated. Unless I am missing something most of the ingredients seem more inclined to around a workout and just getting dosed whenever but if a particular time is fine then let me know. :cool:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
December 5:​

Similar time as Monday. Hit the gym at about noon.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 3 NO Uptake pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Medium Stance Box Squats @ 190lbs: 6 sets x 2 w/60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 205lbs: 6 sets x 2 w/60s rest.

Not used to dynamic effort work. Been quite some time since I have tried any. Felt real tired today and wanted to keep this week relatively easy so went with just 6 sets. Will bump up next week most likely.

Assistance work:

B1)GHB: 3 x 12 @ BWT
B2)Incline Shrugs: 3 x 12 @ 55lbs
C1)Sled Pulls: 3 x 20yds @ 405lbs + Sled
C2)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 15 @ 10lbs
C3)Hanging Leg Raise: 3 x 12 @ BWT

Felt a strain when DL today. No idea why. Weight is light and form was defintely not off. Regardless my upper glute is bothering me even now as I type this. Literally had this same type of deal at the same time last year. Could hypothesize a ton of reasons why but will just monitor it and do some stuff to hopefully correct it.

GHB was intense on the hams/glutes. Been awhile off of this but the pump was intense. Held the shrugs at the top for a second, but weight was still too light. Hadn't hit sleds in awhile either and while the weight wasn't high it still was rough. Got some serious work to do..

One meal left will probably hit 3200 with my last meal today.

-4 IGF-2 upon waking + 1 Na-RALA + 2 Free Test
-Went with 3 pre/ 2 post for NO Uptake today.
-Still got pretty light headed and had a headache for awhile after my lift. Overall a rough day. Will assume it was the sled but will be upping water and keeping notes on this to see if it is resolved or a possible dosing problem with something.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
December 4

-Off day from the gym.
-Took 4 IGF + 2 Free Test + 1 scoop RL Alphamine upon waking.
-3 NO Uptake + 1 SlinSane + 1 scoop FP Alphamine before mid-day meal. I actually opened the caps and mixed the NO into Alphamine. Definitely altered taste, but not bad. Probably won't do it again but felt it was worth a try just to see the powder. I know AN doesn't do powders but this stuff might have made a pretty nice powdered product..
-Plan to take 2 more Free Test before final meal and 2 NO + 4 IGF before bed today.

-Biceps are sore as hell right now. Pretty obvious I have done zero with them lately based on how they feel.
-Got some crazy knots in the back. Happens from time to time and probably due to all the pressing in Sheiko. Rolled out on a golf ball today.
-Sleep was awesome despite only ~6hours. Didn't even need a nap and when I woke before 6 I was pretty ready and contemplated skipping my Alphamine...but I love that stuff.
-Have some bands from EliteFTS coming in tomorrow.

Any input from reps or those who have used NO Uptake before on off day dosing would be appreciated. Unless I am missing something most of the ingredients seem more inclined to around a workout and just getting dosed whenever but if a particular time is fine then let me know. :cool:
I just take it with a meal on off days. I don't think it matters so much on off days.

I'm using the exact same stack right now and really enjoy it. Good luck brother!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just take it with a meal on off days. I don't think it matters so much on off days.

I'm using the exact same stack right now and really enjoy it. Good luck brother!
Ya I don't think it should matter just putting a feeler out. Will probably just take it around same time as I workout on off days with the closest meal at that time.

Thanks for dropping by.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I don't think it should matter just putting a feeler out. Will probably just take it around same time as I workout on off days with the closest meal at that time.

Thanks for dropping by.
Thad what I generally do.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
December 7:​

Same old story. Gym at noon.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 3 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout. (same as Wednesday).

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 125lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Felt good and rather light so went with full 8 sets today. Rest may have been less than 60s but blew threw it.

Assistance work:

B1)Dips: 3 x 12 @ BWT
B2)Inverted Row: 3 x 12 @ BWT
C1)Pull Ups: 3 x 10 @ BWT
C2)Incline Lateral Delt Raise: 3 x 12 @ 15lbs
D1)Y-Ts combo: 3 x 12 @ 3lbs
D2)EZ Bar Curl: 3 x 12 @ 50lbs
D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 12 @ whole stack.
Crappy machine needs way more weight but o well.

Kept rest periods real short and was in and out within an hour. Inverted and Dips felt easy. Thought maybe with short rest the cumulative fatigue would hit me but not so much.

Pull ups were rough. Only 10 reps for 3 sets was pitiful and might be the opposite of a PR.

Neglected Ys and Ts lately but they didn't feel bad today.

Shooting for 3200 by the end of the day.

-1 Na-RALA + 2 Free Test
-Went with 3 pre/ 2 post for NO Uptake today.
-Dropped IGF last night and this morning. I have had a lingering headache and mental fog all week. Felt it may be the culprit. Had a slight headache this morning that went away when I lifted. Doubt dropping IGF would relieve it that quick if it was the cause, but will take the next couple days off to see if it returns. Was really looking forward to trying IGF-2 so I will try adding it in at a low dose later if these headaches subside. Some L-dopa products have given me similar problems before.
-Pump was straight ridiculous even at 3 caps. Maybe it is due to the inclusion of higher rep ranges but this far exceeds what the BO + ABC pre-workout combo normally produces for me. Vascularity is markedly improved all day and definitely some new veins returning/reappearing.
-Weight hasn't budged much this week so a slight increase in calories may be added next week. Look slightly leaner, but that may be just due to increased vascularity.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I found this. I had no idea you were logging again man. Looks like a solid stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad I found this. I had no idea you were logging again man. Looks like a solid stack.
Ya not too many people up in here..may have to go yell around the boards to get more followers. :D

December 8:​

Morning work so didn't lift until 1.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO mixed in 8oz Coconut water + 3 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Lower:

-Sumo DL singles: Built up to a single at 405lbs (PR and vid attached).

Never really done Sumo Deads before. Played around with them a little and have done them before but very briefly and definitely not at any significant weight. Lower back area was still feeling off today (has been last couple days) but after a warm up and trying a couple exercises the Sumos felt the most "comfortable" for the day. Only felt it start to creep if I did multiple reps so I just stuck with singles. Took awhile and slowly kept adding weight. Form felt iffy but decided to hit 405 after 395 went real clean. Would love some critique as I haven't done it much before, but definitely struggled initially from the floor on 405 (didn't have that problem on any other attempts) so stopped there.

Assistance work:

B1)Slow Eccentric GHB: 3 x 6 @ 15lbs
B2)Standing DB Shurgs: 3 x 10 @ 75lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 10 @ 20lbs
C2)Ab Rollout: 3 x 10

Longer eccentrics today. Shrugs were random and was in the part of the gym that only had DBs up to 75lbs, would rather do something else. Took the Hypers heavier today and will continue to do heavy hypers on ME day and light hypers on DE day (need to focus on these for awhile).

Had to move a ton of crap around the gym today (rearranging) so I didn't do formal sled work. I did have to load huge amounts of DBs and plates onto a moving trolly and push it quite far for several trips. Considered that my sled/prowler work for the day.

Had some nice Tandoori Chicken and Rice for dinner.

Hit 3200 calories again. 240/425/60 (PRO/CHO/FAT)

-1 Na-RALA + 2 Free Test
-Still using the 3pre/2post for No Uptake.
-No headaches to report since dropping IGF-2. Still getting some weird dreams and had trouble waking up in the morning.
-Vascularity is getting ridiculous. My calves are covered in veins daily and some more hip/lower ab veins are popping up.
-Not much in way of a pump with this workout and weights weren't crazy high but felt strong throughout.

Ok having trouble loading vid of 405lbs Sumo. Will try again soon. :zx11pissed:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok here is the vid. Same weight as my clean style DL in my last log but had never really done heavy sumos before. :eek:
[video=youtube;va4p7brxQfg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4p7brxQfg[/video]

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the ABC? I ordered some earlier this week, but have yet to try it. I was thinking about combining it with Protocol V2 and Craze pre workout.

Your video doesn't seem to be working (at least for me).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the ABC? I ordered some earlier this week, but have yet to try it. I was thinking about combining it with Protocol V2 and Craze pre workout.

Your video doesn't seem to be working (at least for me).
Was apparently set to private. Should be good now.

I really like ABC. Have the watermelon and it tastes pretty good but I liked the white cherry better. Love the amounts of ingredients included and the lack of artificial coloring. :cool:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was apparently set to private. Should be good now.

I really like ABC. Have the watermelon and it tastes pretty good but I liked the white cherry better. Love the amounts of ingredients included and the lack of artificial coloring. :cool:
Nice lift man.

I went with cherry after watermelon wasn't available. Yeah, it looks like a solid product. I'm glad I finally decided to give it a shot.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
December 10:​

Noon workout.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO in 8 oz coconut water + 3 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. 3 Neovar/2 NO Uptake post-workout.

ME Upper:

-Close Grip Incline Bench today
-200lbs for a triple.
-Did a couple back off sets at 145lbs for 8 reps just to work on form.
-Been a loooooooonnnngggg time since I hit incline with a barbell let alone close grip. Feel that number correlates decently with flat bench numbers, but was hoping to hit at least 205lbs today.

Assistance work:

B1)FG DB Incline Press (Neutral Grip): 3 x 8 @ 70lbs
B2)FG DB Row: 3 x 8 @ 75lbs
C1)Facepulls w/ Bands: 3 x 15 @ 2 Reds
C2)Hammer Curl: 3 x 15 @ 30lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ whole rack

Endurance felt great so the Cs today were much easier than last week. Stood further away on Facepulls and used a different attachment for Pressdown. Still easy getting 20 other than an insane pump, but will probably have to change exercises to get higher intensity for that assistance triceps movement.

Sister's Bday so hitting Cheesecake Factory tonight...who knows what will be demolished in the process.

-2 Free Test + 1 Na-RALA upon waking.
-Pump was still ridiculous at 3 caps pre-workout. Pretty impressed with the vascularity and fullness.
-Endurance was up on assistance work. Felt easier to move through and I pretty much didn't rest with the final tri-sets. Definitely improved from last week.
-No headaches, light headedness, or anything negative to note today.
-May be totally unrelated but I have been getting some serious gas lately. Possibly the forskolin despite splitting the dose. No stomach pains or other issues but dang haven't had this problem in awhile.
-Woke up before my alarm for the first time in a couple weeks feeling very refreshed. No fatigue, etc. May not be related to Free Test or No Uptake (not sure which ingredients would induce this) but was really nice today.

On a complete side note after compiling quite a protein stash (relative to my usual amounts) I am quite pleased. Love being able to choose a different flavor each day. Been rotating between Peanut Butter Cookie, Cinnamon Bun, Pronom Vanilla, and UP 2.0 Chocolate...pretty awesome.

And last semi-related note...been going through some real irritating work/gym related issues the past almost month. Has really put a bind on some of my training and been pissing me off, but over the last few lifts I have done quite well. Been a very needed outlet. I note this because despite all this I have had a rather pleasant demeanor the last couple of days even after a bunch of crap. Typically I may have raged, but feeling pretty good lately. Probably not stack related but worth noting.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet stack

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet stack
Ya should start to really get good about now as we get closer to end of week 2.

About to pop 3 NO Uptake and a Black Cats prior to Dynamic Effort Lower Body work today. :cool:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 12:​

2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 3 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Medium Stance Box Squats @ 200lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 215lbs: 8 sets x 1 w/45-60s rest.

Felt more comfortable today. Weight was moving pretty quick (at least appeared to be IMO).

Assistance work:

B1)GHB: 3 x 15 @ BWT
B2)Incline Shrugs: 3 x 15 @ 55lbs
C1)Sled Pulls: 3 x 20yds @ 415lbs + Sled
C2)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 20 @ 10lbs
C3)Hanging Leg Raise: 3 x 15 @ BWT

Back was feeling about 99% today. Moved reps up on everything except sled (added weight there). The 15 reps on GHB were brutal. Everything felt easier today but was definitely more trashed by the end of the workout than last week.

Wasn't as winded this workout as well. While the pump in my legs was pretty brutal it didn't seem to slow me down.

Still have several meals left for the day but should hit just under 3200 with what I have prepared.

-Recovery is pretty good right now. Was sore yesterday but not sore today. Interested to see if this will remain as the workouts continue to progress.
-Intra-workout endurance was up. Probably easiest to notice this on leg days, but wasn't too winded despite moving weight up on sleds and pretty much no rest on all assistance exercises today.
-Sleep was great again at 7 hours. Woke up promptly 30 minutes before my alarm.
-No dizziness,headaches, etc to note (will stop noting this if I don't see anymore by the weekend).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
December 14:​

Hit a different gym today around 11:45.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 4 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 1 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout. (same as Wednesday).

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 135lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Assistance work:

B1)Dips: 3 x 15 @ BWT
B2)Neutral Grip Pullup: 3 x 15 @ BWT
C1)Inverted Row: 3 x 15 @ BWT
C2)Incline Lateral Delt Raise: 3 x 15 @ 15lbs
D1)Y-Ts combo: 3 x 15 @ 3lbs
D2)Straight Bar Curl: 3 x 15 @ 50lbs
D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 15

Hit a different gym than usual today so switched pull ups and inverted rows because the dip station was real far away from where I did my inverted rows.

Felt much better on pull ups today and banged out the reps a lot easier. Dips felt pretty easy as well.

Overall wasn't very winded at the end even though I didn't rest much at all between assistance sets. Definitely improved performance even at higher reps than last week.

Christmas/Holiday parties today and tomorrow so hoping to not deviate too far from typical caloric intake but won't be shying away if something looks good.

-1 Na-RALA + 2 Free Test upon waking.
-Went with 4 pre/ 1 post for NO Uptake today.
-Pump was enormous. After the dip and pull up superset I was starting to feel almost restricted on range of motion.
-Different gym today and the one I have been using the last year plus doesn't have mirrors so seeing myself was almost a revelation today. Veins were highly prominent all throughout upper arms and forarms. Definite improvement compared to last time I was in this same gym (lower body fat helps to show some very prominent vascularity right now).
-Endurance was also top notch. Didn't need much rest and wasn't winded despite this lack of rest (as well as no drop off in maintaining rep range). This isn't to say it wasn't hard just that I pushed through pretty easy. If I didn't have a planned progression I would have definitely added weights/more reps than planned today.

Hopefully some 2 week impressions will get posted today or tomorrow when free.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 15:​

Huge amount of nonsense at work so only had one meal in me before lifting at 1.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 3 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Lower:

-12" Close Stance Box Squat: Built up to 365lbs for a double. Second rep was a grinder so didn't go for planned triple.

Took a relatively close stance but not super close. Didn't get video of the final set but could tell my chest dropped some on the second rep which doomed it to being the final rep of the set.

Assistance work:

B1)Slow Eccentric GHB: 3 x 6 @ 25lbs
B2)BB Shrugs: 3 x 8 @ 185lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 10 @ 25lbs
C2)Ab Rollout: 3 x 10
C3)Prowler: 3 x ~20yds @ 250lbs.

Dbs only up to 75lbs then straight jump to 100lbs so decided to opt for barbell. Went with a slight lean forward and worked on flexing mid trap as well and holding for a second at the top.

Went with the prowler today but weight wasn't enough. Thought it might be by third set but was not so definitely going up next week. Everything else felt relatively easy other than GHB. Last couple reps were tough.

Another Xmas/Bday party today. Didn't really deviate yesterday but been preparing food today and may just give in. :D

-3pre/2post for No Uptake.
-Not much pump at the rep ranges today but actually felt the pump on the prowler was less. Quite often get some calf pumps and tightness in legs from hitting the prowler but today no such problem. Endurance was great. Strength was up as everything felt pretty easy other than the Max Effort work.
-Lats and outer chest are real sore this morning from yesterday.
-Sleep continues to be pretty good and lower back feels about 100% today.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 Week Observations

So it has been just over 2 weeks of use for me so far and figured I am getting a decent idea of how this stack is working. Kind of hard to totally differentiate how each product works so will go through benefits as a whole.

Positives:

Endurance:
-This is the aspect within training that has increased the most.
-While weights and reps are set mostly before actual training sessions, the ease with which they are being accomplished was greatly increased during the second week.
-Majority of my assistance work has been higher rep with very little rest. Rest time was actually extremely short during final tri-sets on most days.
-This is most easily noticed as my RPE seems to have decreased for these workouts and while I don't have actual numbers to attribute to this it appeared my heart rate was lower during most of this work the second week compared to week 1 and before.

Pump
-Pump was already very high on the first couple workouts due to the high rep range but seemed to increase as the days moved on. Overall at this point this appears mostly training induced (high volume) but extended use the next couple weeks should give a more definitive answer.
-Last arm day was insane and pumps throughout the lats, tris, biceps, chest, and shoulders were very apparent after even a single super-set of dips and chins.
-While the pumps may not solely be increased due to the products used, the vascularity has definitely increased with this stack.
-Veins in lower abs, hips, upper legs, calves, and arms have increased quite a bit in the last two days.

Sleep
-Felt that IGF-2 was the product that would be best suited to help increase recovery and get good sleep with this stack, but it was dropped a week in.
-Surprisingly I started to get some very good sleep the last several days and have been feeling especially well rested upon waking. Even had some crazy dreams last night.
-Not sure if this is due to anything I am taking but will continue to note from here on.

Body Comp
-May be slightly influenced due to more pronounced veins in certain areas, but may have lost some body fat so far.
-Weight is only up a pound but some of the areas I am seeing veins are typically areas where they are most apparent at leaner stages (I am still relatively lean atm).
-If anything body fat has remained constant and lbm has increased.

Negatives:

Headaches
-Had some light-headedness and headaches (brain fog) the first week of use. Dropped the IGF-2 and this seemed to alleviate the issue.
-Not 100% sure if this was the cause as some of the during workout effects seemed to be possible nitrate side effects, but have not noted any issues at all in the second week.

Stomach Unrest
-Used the work unrest as I feel it hasn't been anything very substantial, but have had several days of slight stomach issues and some bad gas. Overall nothing too bad and definitely not the worst any product has done to me, but still not the greatest effects.

Overall I have been pleased with the start of this run and hope over the next couple weeks (and possibly beyond) that other potential effects may begin to manifest themselves. So far a positive start. :D

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Hey man, sorry it took me so long to get here. Remind me never to take such a long vacation again.

Thanks for the updates and letting us know your thoughts weeks into this stack. It's unfortunate that the IGF-2 didn't agree with you. It's honestly one of my favorite supps. At least you are getting good sleep and recovery even without it lately.

I'm really surprised that you aren't feeling more pumps from the NO Uptake. Most of the feedback so far (as well as my personal experience) has been that 5-7 caps produces amazing pumps that last forever. I weigh close to 240 lbs. and I take 7 caps pwo. This usually produces great pumps that last most of the day. Maybe you can give 7 caps pwo a try one of these days.

Keep up the great work!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, sorry it took me so long to get here. Remind me never to take such a long vacation again.

Thanks for the updates and letting us know your thoughts weeks into this stack. It's unfortunate that the IGF-2 didn't agree with you. It's honestly one of my favorite supps. At least you are getting good sleep and recovery even without it lately.

I'm really surprised that you aren't feeling more pumps from the NO Uptake. Most of the feedback so far (as well as my personal experience) has been that 5-7 caps produces amazing pumps that last forever. I weigh close to 240 lbs. and I take 7 caps pwo. This usually produces great pumps that last most of the day. Maybe you can give 7 caps pwo a try one of these days.

Keep up the great work!
Check the update today. Very impressive pumps today. Volume will be increasing as well so that may give a better indicator soon.

December 17:​

Noon workout.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 4 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. 3 Neovar/1 NO Uptake post-workout.

ME Upper:

-Shoulder Saver Bar Press:
-240lbs for a Triple.
-Did a couple back off sets at 185lbs for 8 reps just to work on form.
-Never done this before. Felt weird getting a triple with that weight even knowing it was a shorter range of motion.

Side note: Dude tried to tell me never to tuck elbows when benching and that I need to flare them out right under the bar, said I was using too much triceps. Was like cool story bro. Miss training at my old facility where it used to be just me and my lifting partner/group most of the time.

Assistance work:

B1)FG DB Incline Press (Neutral Grip): 3 x 6 @ 75lbs
B2)FG DB Row: 3 x 8 @ 80lbs
C1)Facepulls w/ Bands and pause at top: 3 x 10 @ 2 Reds
C2)Hammer Curl: 3 x 10 @ 35lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 10 @ 90lbs (different machine than my old gym so no idea how this weight relates just know it was a harder weight).

Paused on the Face Pulls to make the movement harder. Rows were too easy should have gone up, but just did some easy pull ups and band dislocations in between sets. Final set on Tris and Bis was real tough and had to pump out the last 2-3 reps on each.

Got some turkey sloppy joes waiting to be demolished to end the day right at 3200 cals.

-2 Free Test + 1 Na-RALA upon waking.
-Ok pump is definitely insane. The sets of 10 had me just as pumped as the 15s last week. Was restricting the range of motion by the final set of my Cs.
-Endurance seemed improved again as while it was hard I still could push out some reps I wasn't sure I had in me.
-Veins were all over my arms today. Connecting in ways I had not yet seen before. Cool stuff (even if it is not really important or helpful).

Didn't get a chance to catch my weight at my normal scale so idk how true my weight gain is but up a pound so far but looking lean and mean.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Good to see that the pumps were there today, even if that isn't the most important thing to you.

Are you seeing any improvement in recovery between workouts?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see that the pumps were there today, even if that isn't the most important thing to you.

Are you seeing any improvement in recovery between workouts?
Funny you should mention that...

Logged on to post about it. Typically I get my DOMS in a not so delayed way (train in the morning feel sore by night) and it usually lingers the next day. Was sore last night but awoke feeling great this morning. Recovery is definitely improved right now (been noticing it this past week).

Should also note that I feel I have been getting the typical "drying" from the 7-keto. When I use Erase I don't get as pronounced effects as I feel some mention online, but this is similar to those experiences right now. No joint issues either and honestly my shoulder has been feeling the best it has in some time.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 19:​

2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 4 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 2 NO Uptake + 3 Neovar post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Medium Stance Box Squats @ 210lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 225lbs: 8 sets x 1 w/45-60s rest.

Felt great today. Very good speed today.

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 3 x 20 @ BWT
B2)Incline Shrugs: 3 x 20 @ 55lbs
C1)Sled Pulls: 3 x 20yds @ 425lbs + Sled
C2)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 20 @ 10lbs
C3)Hanging Leg Raise: 3 x 15 @ BWT

Not going to lie the last several reps on the last set on the GHR were rough and probably wouldn't win any awards for proper form. Hammies felt like they were on fire and traps were pumped as well. Today the sleds and extras left me a little winded but I pushed through pretty effectively.

Also why the heck did I write GHB for that throughout the log I do not know.. :(

Bumping up to 3250 on workout days from now on. Extra from from CHO even if its only a 50 calorie bump.

-Legs were on fire today with the GHR and sleds. By the end I was a little wobbly. Still had great endurance despite increases reps/weight on some things. :cool:
-Bumped up the NO Uptake dose by 1 more cap today. Will go with 5 caps pre on friday for upper ME.
-Still getting some pretty intense veins popping out throughout the legs.
-Waist is down .25 inches since Dec.1. Not really a big change but given I gained a pound and not looking for fat loss figured that was worth noting. Was looking the leanest I have in a couple months today. Xmas and New Years may take a crack at that. :D
-Haven't had as bad of gas lately...hope I don't jinx that.

On another note figured I'd mention the last several days I feel my libido has been noticeably increased. I typically don't note this even in most natty t-booster logs as 1) I am not that old so I don't tend to have problems here 2) That doesn't necessarily mean a boost in test levels 3) Don't find it that important. But figured for the sake of detail I'd throw that in there. Will note again at the end of 4 weeks if this remains or not.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I didn't even catch the fact that you had been using GHB (not literally) instead of GHR this whole time.

What's the thought in bumping up your calories by 50 each day? It doesn't really seem like such a small change would even be perceptible over the short term.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't even catch the fact that you had been using GHB (not literally) instead of GHR this whole time.

What's the thought in bumping up your calories by 50 each day? It doesn't really seem like such a small change would even be perceptible over the short term.
Will slowly bump up by 50 cals every several days until probably about a 200cal in two weeks time. I just prefer slowly adding em than just dropping 200 right away.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 21:​

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptake + 2 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

A little more tired than usual so popped 2 BC today.

DE Upper:

Assistance work:

B1)Dips: 3 x 20 @ BWT
B2)Neutral Grip Pullup: 3 x 20,17,13 @ BWT
C1)Inverted Row: 3 x 15,15,20 @ BWT
C2)Incline Lateral Delt Raise: 3 x 20 @ 15lbs
D1)Y-Ts combo: 3 x 20 @ 3lbs
D2)Straight Bar Curl: 3 x 20 @ 50lbs
D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 20

Went full blast today. Last set of dips was rough (pump was insane) and pull ups were really tough. Endurance was pretty good taking these close to failure (hence decrease after each set).

Went feet up on Inverted Row for first two sets then dropped to the floor to bust out 20 for the last. Back was on fire and delts were torched with the raises.

Barely got 20 on the last set of my tri-set but was surprised I pumped them out. At this point my head was spinning and I thought my arms were going to explode, but was pleased with the endurance factor.

Barely hit 3100 today. Went out for a graduation dinner with a friend the day before and ate wayyyy too much. Was feeling bloated and had trouble eating but managed about 3100 with my usual macros.

-Went with 5 pre for NO Uptake today.
-If I thought the pump was insane last week then idk what this was. ROM was rough on the last reps of some. Still felt pumped that night. Not necessarily bigger just tight all day long.
-Endurance was top notch. Was able to pump out some of these sets on minimal rest. Was still very fatigued but able to push through.
-2 caps BC didn't seem to hit too hard. Honestly wasn't much improvement over 1 cap. I like the 1 cap dose as I feel I nice subtle boost and good mood increase. 2 caps did seem to increase the thermo effect (but the high reps could have helped with this as well).

December 22:​

Totally different schedule than usual so woke up and went to the gym on a fasted workout this morning. Took 1 BC + 2 FT upon waking.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptake 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Lower:

-415lbs on DL. **PR

Wasn't feeling the DL 100% today but managed to hit a new PR. Was a grinder for sure but nothing over the top.

Assistance work:

B1)Slow Eccentric GHR: 3 x 6 @ 30lbs
B2)BB Shrugs: 3 x 8 @ 205lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 3 x 10 @ 30lbs
C2)Ab Pulldown: 3 x 10
C3)Prowler: 3 x ~20yds @ 270lbs.

GHR was rough today. Definetly hit the wall on that with that weight. Felt pretty fatigued from the ME DL which probably contributed.

Everything else was pretty easy. Hypers are starting to feel easier despite increasing weight/reps (depending on the workout). Back feels more stable as well.

Graduation party and a Birthday party today. Will try and fit food around these events bc not even sure what will be served at them. If there is anything quality will definitely partake.

-1 BC + 2 Free Test upon waking.
-5 pre for NO Uptake.
-Pretty sore from yesterday, but by the time I was done with my workout I felt better.
-Got a pretty good pump in hammies and lower back today.
-Hit a PR so that is always nice. :D
-Surprised I wasn't bloated today or yesterday from my gorging on Thursday.

Sadly looks like my Free Test bottle is getting low, it is surprising how fast 3-4 weeks can go.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
It's amazing how much your response to NO Uptake has improved over the last 10 days or so. I've had several people ask me for samples and I try to explain that it isn't the kind of product that samples would do justice. It gets better with time and definitely has some cumulative effects.

I know that feeling when you can start seeing the bottom of a bottle. It's definitely a shame, but at least it's something that can be remedied!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's amazing how much your response to NO Uptake has improved over the last 10 days or so. I've had several people ask me for samples and I try to explain that it isn't the kind of product that samples would do justice. It gets better with time and definitely has some cumulative effects.

I know that feeling when you can start seeing the bottom of a bottle. It's definitely a shame, but at least it's something that can be remedied!
Ya had to play around with the dose to find the best scheme for pumps, but the endurance and recovery did seem to kick in within a week.

Hit 5 caps just a little bit ago and about to leave for an early lift. :D

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went to the gym and got into a bunch of nonsense for the rest of the day so didn't follow up yet. Here is the catch up from Monday and today.

December 24:​

Morning workout.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptakepre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Upper:

-Floor Press w/Pause
-225lbs for a Triple.
-Did a couple back off sets at 165lbs for 8 reps just to work on form and movement pattern.
-Been awhile since I have done floor presses.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 4 x 10 @ 135lbs
B2)Supinated Bent Over Row w/Bar: 3 x 15 @ 115lbs
C1)Band Pull Aparts: 2 x 20 @ Red Band
C2)Seated Incline Curl: 2 x 20 @ 20lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 2 x 10 @ Full Rack w/Straight Bar

Not very familiar with JM Press but got an intense Triceps Pump while doing them so things should have been pretty good. Goal was to push a ton of blood into the upper body today and that was more than easily achieved. Back at my typical gym for today.

Had some Ahi Tuna for dinner when we went out for a friend's Bday dinner. Not 100% sure on calorie intake but probably around 3200-3300.

-Fasted workout this morning so had 1 cap BC + 2 FT upon waking and then typical pre-workout not too long after that. Haven't hit some fully fasted lifts in awhile so last workout and this workout were a little different in feel due to that. Still got a great lift though.
-Goal was to pump a ton of blood into the muscles and that was no problem. Had a solid feeling pump after my Max Effort work and by the end of the workout was painfully pumped. Lasted a good deal after my lift as well.
-Wasn't pushing the lift too hard today from an intensity (weight) standpoint but endurance was real high.
-The day after I was a lot less sore than I was expecting despite changes in exercises. Decent DOMS in Tris was about it. :D

December 26:​

2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 190lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 205lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

No Box for this next three weeks on these. Still not a wide stance but not high bar either.
Went with doubles on the DL and felt great today. May look to incorporate some bands soon.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 3 x 15 @ 165lbs
B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT + 25lbs
C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 310lbs + Sled
C2)Back Extension: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
C3)AB Rollout w/Barbell: 2 x 10

Focusing on more back work this next several weeks so went with some Pull Ups today. Overhand grip and submaximal through full range of motion with pause at bottom and top.

Forearms were beyond pumped and made it near impossible to grip the bar supersetting pull ups and SLDL so went with straps on the last SLDL set. Haven't busted the straps out in forever but that pump. :STOP:

Aiming for 3200-3300 today. Wasn't too extreme yesterday so should be right back to normal with no problems other than tons of baked goods and candied pecans/almonds laying around. :)

-Another fasted workout (will be that way all week). Felt better with it today.
-Pump was brutal today. Caught some forearm pumps that were beyond what I am used to. Hamstrings and quads were on fire by the end of the workout. Needed more weight on the reverse sled drag, but those usually demolish me so I underestimated them.
-As noted didn't really pig out yesterday so not really bloated or anything today. Actually weight was slightly under what it was last week.
-Libido needs to calm down...acting ridiculous.
-Some freaky dreams the last couple nights..
-More Free Test and NO Uptake on the way...4 more weeks here we go!

Snowing and sleeting around here so it ruined some of my shopping plans for today but hoping to go see Django tonight. :cool:

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So late on subbing. Haven't done sumos in a while and I'm doing deads today. I'm gonna use that vid as motivation!

-OS-Team AppNut

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So late on subbing. Haven't done sumos in a while and I'm doing deads today. I'm gonna use that vid as motivation!

-OS-Team AppNut
Thanks man. Glad to have you on board.

This arrived in the mail today:
NO Uptake
Drive 240ct
Free Test
AN Shirt + Drawstring Bag

Excited to start implementing Drive, and actually ran out of Free Test yesterday, so this was perfect timing.

December 28:​

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Fasted training again this morning.

DE Upper:

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 15 @ 60lbs
B2)Seated Row: 4 x 15 @ 140lbs
C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 20 @ 30lbs
C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 20 @ 110lbs
D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 20 @ 35lbs
D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 20 @ 60lbs
D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ 60lbs (I think didn't write it down..oops).

Once again after the DE my assistance was focused on pumping the blood all over. Didn't lock out on pretty much anything today.

Getting Chinese...so who knows exactly.

-1 BC + 1.5g SAN ALCAR + 2 Drive upon waking. (was out of Free Test so took ALCAR + Drive for Forsk. and ALCAR content. Knew I'd start Drive soon anyway and had that little sample bottle).
-Went with 6 pre for NO Uptake today. NO headaches or light headedness but pump was very intense. Forarms weren't as torched but shoulders, back, and arms were ballooned up.
-Other than an insane pump the workout was not too difficult. Endurance is insane right now, typically I gas out at higher reps compared to my lifting partner but he can't keep up and is getting mad. He is a nitrate fan though (loves Jacked Micro) so he jelly. :D
-Popped some Slin-sane and Free Test a little bit ago before this feast I will now eat.
-Off work this week and sleeping wayyy later than usual. Kinda crazy but feeling really rested and a perfect time for this.

Will be adding the Drive in now starting 2 caps Pre + 2 caps later in the day to assess tolerance (forskolin levels) then bump to 3 + 3 and maybe even 8 caps total by the end of the month. Pretty excited for high forskolin doses.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man. Glad to have you on board.

This arrived in the mail today:
NO Uptake
Drive 240ct
Free Test
AN Shirt + Drawstring Bag

Excited to start implementing Drive, and actually ran out of Free Test yesterday, so this was perfect timing.

December 28:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Fasted training again this morning.

Training:

DE Upper:

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 15 @ 60lbs
B2)Seated Row: 4 x 15 @ 140lbs
C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 20 @ 30lbs
C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 20 @ 110lbs
D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 20 @ 35lbs
D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 20 @ 60lbs
D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ 60lbs (I think didn't write it down..oops).

Once again after the DE my assistance was focused on pumping the blood all over. Didn't lock out on pretty much anything today.

Diet:
Getting Chinese...so who knows exactly.

Supplement Notes:
-1 BC + 1.5g SAN ALCAR + 2 Drive upon waking. (was out of Free Test so took ALCAR + Drive for Forsk. and ALCAR content. Knew I'd start Drive soon anyway and had that little sample bottle).
-Went with 6 pre for NO Uptake today. NO headaches or light headedness but pump was very intense. Forarms weren't as torched but shoulders, back, and arms were ballooned up.
-Other than an insane pump the workout was not too difficult. Endurance is insane right now, typically I gas out at higher reps compared to my lifting partner but he can't keep up and is getting mad. He is a nitrate fan though (loves Jacked Micro) so he jelly. :D
-Popped some Slin-sane and Free Test a little bit ago before this feast I will now eat.
-Off work this week and sleeping wayyy later than usual. Kinda crazy but feeling really rested and a perfect time for this.

Will be adding the Drive in now starting 2 caps Pre + 2 caps later in the day to assess tolerance (forskolin levels) then bump to 3 + 3 and maybe even 8 caps total by the end of the month. Pretty excited for high forskolin doses.
My free test ran out today :cry:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 29:​

Should be my last fasted workout for awhile..it was a cool change up but not something I am looking to do long term right now.

4 Free Test + 1 Black Cats upon waking.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + 2 Drive (typing that seems like so much) 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Lower:

-High Bar Squat: 365lbs x 3. **PR

Back was feeling real tight and while warming up I questioned if this would end well. Training partner told me to man up do some more dynamic warm ups to try and loosen things up etc and felt much better once I had 315 on the bar. Built up to 365 and it was spot on. Haven't done high bar in awhile and depth wasn't ATG but was below parallel according to two people I forced to watch me. Forgot my phone when I went today so no video. :(

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 15 @ BWT.
B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 20 @ 75lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
C2)Stir The Post: 2 x 8/8
C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 280, 300lbs.

GHR was rough at that high of reps but easier than I anticipated. Legs were thoroughly pumped by the end of today. Added weight on the sled and actually went 30 yards on the last pull. Idk why but felt 20 wasn't far enough and just walked to the wall. Real light on the hyper with real slow controlled reps..TUT was brutal.

3200 is the goal today.

This has probably been one of my "loosest" dietary weeks in awhile. Grandparents are in town and bought chinese so I demolished a ton last night and felt bloated and stomach was struggling today. Otherwise things have been extremely on point to make up for the festivities I have taken part in this week.

-6 pre for NO Uptake with 2 Drive. Will be dosing 2 more Drive later today as well. Bump up to 3/3 dosing tomorrow.
-Shoulders were more sore than they have been in quite some time this morning. Tris and chest also had decent DOMS. By the time I was warmed up and got going today things were pretty good.
-Pump was intense all over with the high rep work following ME. Regardless to endurance was on point and the pump wasn't limiting today.
-Another PR on leg day!
-Is not really of any use or importance but I love the veins that run up my calves/legs during leg days. Crazy during sled work lately.

Other Random Notes:
-Weight is up a pound from last week.
-Think Free Test + NO Uptake + Agmatine or Anabeta or ArA would be insane for pumps and muscle fullness. Pumps and vasculatity are at all time highs, but all day fullness or a dense feeling in the muscles is less than what I am used to on AB or ArA. FWIW.
-Back feeling a little off today as I move around and those squats throttled my legs. ~8 hours later and they are beginning to show signs of soreness...
-Origin arrived today and I think I will go Origin + ABC for this next month and drop the Body Octane (only have a couple scoops left in it anyways).

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
December 29:

Should be my last fasted workout for awhile..it was a cool change up but not something I am looking to do long term right now.

4 Free Test + 1 Black Cats upon waking.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Lower:

-High Bar Squat: 365lbs x 3. **PR

Back was feeling real tight and while warming up I questioned if this would end well. Training partner told me to man up do some more dynamic warm ups to try and loosen things up etc and felt much better once I had 315 on the bar. Built up to 365 and it was spot on. Haven't done high bar in awhile and depth wasn't ATG but was below parallel according to two people I forced to watch me. Forgot my phone when I went today so no video. :(

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 15 @ BWT.
B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 20 @ 75lbs
C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
C2)Stir The Post: 2 x 8/8
C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 280, 300lbs.

GHR was rough at that high of reps but easier than I anticipated. Legs were thoroughly pumped by the end of today. Added weight on the sled and actually went 30 yards on the last pull. Idk why but felt 20 wasn't far enough and just walked to the wall. Real light on the hyper with real slow controlled reps..TUT was brutal.

Diet:
3200 is the goal today.

This has probably been one of my "loosest" dietary weeks in awhile. Grandparents are in town and bought chinese so I demolished a ton last night and felt bloated and stomach was struggling today. Otherwise things have been extremely on point to make up for the festivities I have taken part in this week.

Supplement Notes:
-6 pre for NO Uptake.
-Shoulders were more sore than they have been in quite some time this morning. Tris and chest also had decent DOMS. By the time I was warmed up and got going today things were pretty good.
-Pump was intense all over with the high rep work following ME. Regardless to endurance was on point and the pump wasn't limiting today.
-Another PR on leg day!
-Is not really of any use or importance but I love the veins that run up my calves/legs during leg days. Crazy during sled work lately.

Other Random Notes:
-Weight is up a pound from last week.
-Think Free Test + NO Uptake + Agmatine or Anabeta or ArA would be insane for pumps and muscle fullness. Pumps and vasculatity are at all time highs, but all day fullness or a dense feeling in the muscles is less than what I am used to on AB or ArA. FWIW.
-Back feeling a little off today as I move around and those squats throttled my legs. ~8 hours later and they are beginning to show signs of soreness...
-Origin arrived today and I think I will go Origin + ABC for this next month and drop the Body Octane (only have a couple scoops left in it anyways).
My vascularity has definitely decreased since running out of FT.

I've also been using 6x Uptake pre. Tried 7 a few times but 6 is where I like it.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vascularity has definitely decreased since running out of FT.

I've also been using 6x Uptake pre. Tried 7 a few times but 6 is where I like it.
I may try 7 a couple times, but I see plenty at 5 and 6 is pretty effective as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
but hoping to go see Django tonight. :cool:
Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!
Ya I really enjoyed it. Glad to have you alone for this next month.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

December 31:​

Later workout today in a fed state.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop Origin + 6 NO Uptake +2 Drive pre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

ME Upper:

-DB Bench: 110lbs x 5 reps
-Not an optimal time to lift..benches were all taken so decided just to make do and hit the dumbbells.
-Went for 5 reps as going real heavy on DBs isn't something I like to do and was able to grind out 5 here.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 5 x 10 @ 135lbs
B2)Supinated Bent Over Row w/Bar: 4 x 15 @ 115lbs
C1)Band Pull Aparts: 3 x 20 @ Black Band
C2)Seated Incline Curl: 3 x 15 @ 25lbs
C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 15 @ 50lbs

The JM Press demolished me today. My tris were fried at the end of it in a way I don't think they have been before or in a long time. The incline curls were pretty hard as the pump was very intense.

3300 Calories

-4 FT upon waking.
-6 NO + 2 Drive pre-workout. 2 Drive prior to 2 other meals later in the day.
-Pump was the highest it has been so far in this log. By the time I got home I was still pumped, so much that flexing my tris literally hurt at full extension.
-No stomach discomfort.
-Woke up in 2013 with crazy arms DOMS. Back and chest decently sore.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta love that feeling when your still so pumped it hurts to flex or move haha. Happy new year!!!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys need some private time?

Happy New Year guys!
Thought you edited my post...realized you didn't. :eek:

Oops.

NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never ;)
No biggie being late...month 2 is kicking into overDRIVE with the addition of Drive. ;)

Post coming ASAP. Work got in the way of my usual posting after my lift. :(

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

January 2:​

2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 3 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar + 2 NO Uptake post-workout.

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 200lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
-Clean Style Deadlifts @ 185lbs w/Pro Short Mini Bands: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

No box again. Same stance as last week. Felt really good on these today.

Back started to stiffen during DL warm up and felt "off" so I decided to try and lower the tension in the start by using the bands. Doing this on the fly I had no idea what the tension would be at the top so just went with 185lbs and the bands. Felt kinda easy and had no issues with my back. Was kinda cool as I have never used bands on DL before but liked how it "felt".

Going to need to toss in a deload-like cycle soon if the back keeps acting up. May just need to back off if it still continues for a couple weeks. No problem really lifting just mentally worried at times. Kind of pissing me off because my shoulders feel amazing (best they have in forever) but now the back is trying to creep on me.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 4 x 12 @ 175lbs
B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT + 25lbs, 1 x 10 BWT at the end.
C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 310lbs + Sled
C2)Back Extension: 2 x 30 @ 10lbs
C3)AB Rollout w/Barbell: 2 x 12

Neutral grip on the pull ups today. Felt easy but stuck with the weight and just added a set for extra volume at the end.

Dropped the dosage today in hopes to avoid the same pump issues and seemed to work. Still doing 30 reps of anything will send crazy amounts of blood into the targeted area...and doing that on back extensions was insane.

3300 today. CHO are at around 450g currently. Highest it has been in awhile. Have noticed a need for increased CHO and water intake or I get head fog/headaches on occasion.

-4 Free Test + Na-RALA upon waking.
-3 NO Up. + 3 Drive pre-workout, 2 NO Up post. 3 Drive + 2 Slin-sane prior to final meal.
-Dropped dosage to avoid insane pumps...for the most part successful.
-Weight is up 3lbs over the last 5-6 weeks, a little faster than I wanted but the holiday grind finally hit me. :D
-Idk why but I looked dense (for lack of better word) today. Maybe not as lean but chest, abs, arms, and shoulders look really firm (hard to describe I guess) even with no pump.
-Water intake is crazy lately. Downed 1.5 gallons by 4pm today. Up more than last month and I still am thirsty.

Random Notes:
-2 scoops Origin was quite tasty. Sipped on a little of it before throwing in ABC so I could try its flavor alone. Impressed. With ABC was pretty epic as well. Smooth energy but 2 scoops didn't hit me in the face (no stims seem to...real stim tolerant apparently).
-Been enjoying Bowl Season. I am a CFB addict and every year go into an exile and watch pretty much EVERY game. Hoping Bridgewater can pull a massive upset tonight, despite how unlikely/impossible it may be. Love to see underdogs win. ;)

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I have to up my carbs with NO Uptake, they just soak right up. Can't say I've ever had headaches. So when do we turn up the heat with Drive?

Happy New Year!

-OS-Team AppNut

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigGame84 Supplements 17
The Solution Supplements 9
Supplements 49
klpfitness Supplements 5
Supplement Auction 3