Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2 - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My vascularity has definitely decreased since running out of FT.

I've also been using 6x Uptake pre. Tried 7 a few times but 6 is where I like it.
    I may try 7 a couple times, but I see plenty at 5 and 6 is pretty effective as well.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    but hoping to go see Django tonight.
    Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!
    PES Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    http://www.selectprotein.com
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!
    Ya I really enjoyed it. Glad to have you alone for this next month.
    •   

4. Elite Member

December 31:

Later workout today in a fed state.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop Origin + 6 NO Uptake +2 Drive pre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Upper:

-DB Bench: 110lbs x 5 reps
    -Not an optimal time to lift..benches were all taken so decided just to make do and hit the dumbbells.
    -Went for 5 reps as going real heavy on DBs isn't something I like to do and was able to grind out 5 here.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 5 x 10 @ 135lbs
    B2)Supinated Bent Over Row w/Bar: 4 x 15 @ 115lbs
    C1)Band Pull Aparts: 3 x 20 @ Black Band
    C2)Seated Incline Curl: 3 x 15 @ 25lbs
    C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 15 @ 50lbs

The JM Press demolished me today. My tris were fried at the end of it in a way I don't think they have been before or in a long time. The incline curls were pretty hard as the pump was very intense.

Diet:

3300 Calories

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT upon waking.
    -6 NO + 2 Drive pre-workout. 2 Drive prior to 2 other meals later in the day.
    -Pump was the highest it has been so far in this log. By the time I got home I was still pumped, so much that flexing my tris literally hurt at full extension.
    -No stomach discomfort.
    -Woke up in 2013 with crazy arms DOMS. Back and chest decently sore.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta love that feeling when your still so pumped it hurts to flex or move haha. Happy new year!!!
    PES Representative
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ya I really enjoyed it. Glad to have you alone for this next month.
    You guys need some private time?

Happy New Year guys!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  8. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    You guys need some private time?

Happy New Year guys!
    Thought you edited my post...realized you didn't.

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never
    No biggie being late...month 2 is kicking into overDRIVE with the addition of Drive.

Post coming ASAP. Work got in the way of my usual posting after my lift.
  9. Elite Member

January 2:

2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 3 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar + 2 NO Uptake post-workout.

Training:

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 200lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
    -Clean Style Deadlifts @ 185lbs w/Pro Short Mini Bands: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

No box again. Same stance as last week. Felt really good on these today.

Back started to stiffen during DL warm up and felt "off" so I decided to try and lower the tension in the start by using the bands. Doing this on the fly I had no idea what the tension would be at the top so just went with 185lbs and the bands. Felt kinda easy and had no issues with my back. Was kinda cool as I have never used bands on DL before but liked how it "felt".

Going to need to toss in a deload-like cycle soon if the back keeps acting up. May just need to back off if it still continues for a couple weeks. No problem really lifting just mentally worried at times. Kind of pissing me off because my shoulders feel amazing (best they have in forever) but now the back is trying to creep on me.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 4 x 12 @ 175lbs
    B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT + 25lbs, 1 x 10 BWT at the end.
    C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 310lbs + Sled
    C2)Back Extension: 2 x 30 @ 10lbs
    C3)AB Rollout w/Barbell: 2 x 12

Neutral grip on the pull ups today. Felt easy but stuck with the weight and just added a set for extra volume at the end.

Dropped the dosage today in hopes to avoid the same pump issues and seemed to work. Still doing 30 reps of anything will send crazy amounts of blood into the targeted area...and doing that on back extensions was insane.

Diet:

3300 today. CHO are at around 450g currently. Highest it has been in awhile. Have noticed a need for increased CHO and water intake or I get head fog/headaches on occasion.

Supplement Notes:

-4 Free Test + Na-RALA upon waking.
    -3 NO Up. + 3 Drive pre-workout, 2 NO Up post. 3 Drive + 2 Slin-sane prior to final meal.
    -Dropped dosage to avoid insane pumps...for the most part successful.
    -Weight is up 3lbs over the last 5-6 weeks, a little faster than I wanted but the holiday grind finally hit me.
    -Idk why but I looked dense (for lack of better word) today. Maybe not as lean but chest, abs, arms, and shoulders look really firm (hard to describe I guess) even with no pump.
    -Water intake is crazy lately. Downed 1.5 gallons by 4pm today. Up more than last month and I still am thirsty.

Random Notes:
    -2 scoops Origin was quite tasty. Sipped on a little of it before throwing in ABC so I could try its flavor alone. Impressed. With ABC was pretty epic as well. Smooth energy but 2 scoops didn't hit me in the face (no stims seem to...real stim tolerant apparently).
    -Been enjoying Bowl Season. I am a CFB addict and every year go into an exile and watch pretty much EVERY game. Hoping Bridgewater can pull a massive upset tonight, despite how unlikely/impossible it may be. Love to see underdogs win.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have to up my carbs with NO Uptake, they just soak right up. Can't say I've ever had headaches. So when do we turn up the heat with Drive?

Happy New Year!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  11. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I have to up my carbs with NO Uptake, they just soak right up. Can't say I've ever had headaches. So when do we turn up the heat with Drive?

Happy New Year!

-OS-Team AppNut
    The heat should be hitting soon..6 caps today. Idk if I'll venture above that but should be good regardless.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Glad that this product is treating you well. I'd imagine that the amount of nitrates in the 6 cap dosing is all that one could dose without having some sides or too much of a pump. I love me some nitrates.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  13. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Glad that this product is treating you well. I'd imagine that the amount of nitrates in the 6 cap dosing is all that one could dose without having some sides or too much of a pump. I love me some nitrates.
    Ya I think 6 is my limit. 5 is still really solid as well and I won't be pushing up to 7. I haven't used nitrates in awhile...and with how this is going idk why I haven't.

Jan. 4:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 145lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 20,20,15,15 @ 60lbs
    B2)Seated Row: 4 x 20 @ 140lbs
    C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 25 @ 30lbs
    C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 25,23 @ 110lbs
    D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 25 @ 35lbs
    D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 25 @ 60lbs
    D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 25 @ 50lbs

Hardly ever push the reps this high but tend to every so often. It is a crazy change of pace and TUT is insane (I hate anything above 10 reps but you gotta just man up sometimes). Stopped a rep or so before failure on a couple so didn't hit the same amount of reps every set. Rest was kept short and was pretty much moving back and forth with enough time to catch breath and get a slight decrease in HR before going.

Diet:

3300 calories is the goal today (I don't tend to miss). Things have been much more on track this week with holiday festivities dying down.

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + 1 Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -6 NO Up + 3 Drive was intense. Hard to totally rate the pump when doing that high of reps with such short rest (pump would probably be intense regardless of supplementation) but I was getting ROM struggles after (reaching over my head, etc etc).
    -Endurance was impressive. Like I noted I don't tend to delve into this range very often (and despise when I do) but was able to push through effectively today. Goal has been to give joints a break with some of these high rep movements and shoulders, wrists, and elbows all feel awesome (only ever have some shoulder issues but whole upper body feels great).
    -Veins are popping up in more places again (chest, all over shoulders, triceps) that have been hidden or less noticeable before. Impressive considering I feel a slight increase in fat has been added (but a nice bit of LBM has as well based on appearance).
    -Typing this has my forarms pumped and hurting...this is annoying.
    -No stomach issues at all the last several days with increased Drive.

Not related to the AN stack, but dosed my Origin + ABC a little later than usual after my pre-workout meal and BAM. I got hit with some insane focus today. I was all tunnel vision reading some books and almost didn't leave for the gym to meet my lifting partner on time.
  14. Elite Member

Nice update Bolt. I have never ran Nitrates before, but from your log so far it seems that I should be looking more into them and giving them a try
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Bolt10 and Kbayne, most definitely. Nitrates are the best thing I've used for vascularity, along with agmatine in second place. I am switching my creatine back to creatine nitrate and I'm using Power Shock again (BCAA nitrates along with beta alanine nitrate and citrulline nitrate). 1 scoop of Power Shock in the morning sipped slowly, 1 serving of creatine nitrate 1 hour before the workout, and 1 scoop of Power Shock sipped throughout the workout is the absolute sweet spot for nitrate consumption and gives insidious pumps all day long with roadmap vascularity. I cap my own agmatine and take 1.25 grams, twice a day (before breakfast and before pre-workout meal) along with na-r-ala (100mg) and 200 mg of norvaline capped from bulk powder. In...credible.
  16. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Bolt10 and Kbayne, most definitely. Nitrates are the best thing I've used for vascularity, along with agmatine in second place. I am switching my creatine back to creatine nitrate and I'm using Power Shock again (BCAA nitrates along with beta alanine nitrate and citrulline nitrate). 1 scoop of Power Shock in the morning sipped slowly, 1 serving of creatine nitrate 1 hour before the workout, and 1 scoop of Power Shock sipped throughout the workout is the absolute sweet spot for nitrate consumption and gives insidious pumps all day long with roadmap vascularity. I cap my own agmatine and take 1.25 grams, twice a day (before breakfast and before pre-workout meal) along with na-r-ala (100mg) and 200 mg of norvaline capped from bulk powder. In...credible.
    Ill have to check into that protocol. Thanks for advice
    PES Representative
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ill have to check into that protocol. Thanks for advice
    You're welcome! Let me know how it works, por favor.
  18. Elite Member

Nice update Bolt. I have never ran Nitrates before, but from your log so far it seems that I should be looking more into them and giving them a try
    Ya FOG is right no the money. They are solid. Just start low with dosing and work up. Nitrates are one of those more isn't always better. Endurance and vascularity are always present when used IME.
  19. Elite Member

Ya FOG is right no the money. They are solid. Just start low with dosing and work up. Nitrates are one of those more isn't always better. Endurance and vascularity are always present when used IME.
    Ya I'm gonna do a little researching before I jump into the nitrates. But thanks bolt. Pry will hit you up when I decide what I'm gonna run.
    PES Representative
  20. Elite Member

Jan. 5:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 4 NO Uptake + 3 Drive 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar + 2 NO Up post-workout.

Training:

ME Lower:

-High Box Squat: 395lbs x 3. **PR

Guess it is a PR. Don't really do high box but since this is the most ever loaded on my back it was nice. Box was slightly higher than I wanted but I was aiming for just above parallel, regardless it went great. Stance was slightly wider than my high bar work last week, but not real wide. 395 for 3 was a real grind when I was driving off the box, but my back felt great. Partly went with high to limit any strain on my back even though I felt 100% today, better safe than sorry.

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 12 @ 10lbs.
    B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 12 @ 75lbs + Bands
    C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 15 @ 15lbs
    C2)Stir The Post: 2 x 8/8
    C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 315lbs + sled.

The gym I train lower body movements at unfortunately has dumbbells up to 75 and then jumps to 100s. Annoying so to up the intensity I configured some bands around the DBs (not even 100% sure how I would describe it without a picture). Made them harder than I anticipated (was going to aim for 15 reps) and 12 just felt right. Sled felt super light today and no burn until the last 5 yards of the final set. Didn't add weight as that was already more than last week.

Diet:

3300 is the goal today.

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -4 pre for NO Uptake with 3 Drive.
    -Endurance was awesome today. Pump was lower than usual, but I didn't get as much lactic acid build up today. Contraction at the top of the shrugs with the bands was vicious.
    -Strength felt great. Felt very solid and secure on max effort work, no pains anywhere.
    -The extra forskolin is making me more regular with bathroom trips, but zero stomach pain, unrest, or even bad bowel movements. Just have to go more often. May bump to 8 caps next week.

Other Random Notes:
    -Took Origin nearly 2 hours after my pre-workout meal and it hit pretty hard again. Not as hard as yesterday but I am very impressed. Hits hard, hits with focus, and gives a smooth feel for several hours. Most stims don't "hit" me other than mood elevation and Craze with its insane focus. Really wanna try 1 scoop Origin + 1 scoop Craze sometime.
    -Got this cool gift from a client yesterday. If you don't know I am a HUGE nerd and read insane amounts of fiction and comics. Comics are my biggest addiction and vice next to lifting. Very nice gesture that I appreciated:
    Captain America 101.Name:  IMG-20130104-00641.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  130.6 KB
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Lowering the No Uptake and increasing the Drive? That should be a good combo for endurance and it will make your NO Uptake last longer.

I love forskolin and feel bad for people that can't handle it. Drive and Decimate are two of my favorite supplements and I don't think they would be nearly as good with out forskolin.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

How's it going in here? Little late, but better then never

Don't want to skim through the whole thing since I'm short on time, but how are like liking the combo thus far?
    [​Team VPX sports]
  23. Elite Member

Lowering the No Uptake and increasing the Drive? That should be a good combo for endurance and it will make your NO Uptake last longer.

I love forskolin and feel bad for people that can't handle it. Drive and Decimate are two of my favorite supplements and I don't think they would be nearly as good with out forskolin.
    Lowering NO Up to 5 on Leg days and keeping it at 6 on upper days. Should still be solid still. I agree on the forskolin comment. I feel no discomfort at this current dose but feel bad for those who do.

Quote Originally Posted by Nugget5 View Post
    How's it going in here? Little late, but better then never

Don't want to skim through the whole thing since I'm short on time, but how are like liking the combo thus far?
    Ya enjoying NO Up + Free Test quite a bit and the addition of Drive has been nice so far (1 week in). Pumps, endurance, and recovery are great at the moment.

Just got home from a lift...hopefully an update before I head back to work. Things are ramping up for the last several weeks of this stack. The couple of weeks at real high rep assistance work seems to have made me feel awesome.

Was afraid a deload was needed soon, but based off of today I will be working hard next 2 (maybe 3 weeks) then hit a deload. More on that with the update tho.
  24. Elite Member

Jan. 7:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Upper:

-Banded Bench Press
    -Never really tried max effort with bands before (and have limited band bench experience), but figured I'd go for this today. Got up to 175lbs with the bands for a triple. No idea what the tension at top or bottom was, but stopped increasing the weight when it got to be a real grind at the top. Definitely need some more speed and tri emphasis based on what I saw today.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 4 x 8 @ 145lbs
    B2)Chest supported row: 4 x 10 @ 115lbs
    C1)Overhead Press: 2 x 10 @ 95lbs
    C2)Pull Ups: 2 x 10 @ BWT
    D1)Band Pull Aparts: 2 x 15 @ Red Band
    D2)Hammer Curl: 2 x 15 @ 25lbs
    D3)Triceps Pressdown: 2 x 15 @ 50lbs

Changed it up again this week. Upping the intensity while dropping some volume. JM Press felt oddly light despite adding weight (and dropping reps) today. Didn't really push any of the assistance work (wanted today to be pretty easy), but it was still a great lift. Back has been feeling great but didn't wanna do bent over rows with a bar to keep stress off the lower back. The OHP and Pull ups were tossed in to get a feel and the last tri set was done real controlled and was fairly easy (but just those couple sets pumped me up). Intensity (weight) will build next week then hopefully top off in two weeks then I will hit a deload (should be the end of the log ).

Diet:

3300 Calories

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -6 NO + 3 Drive pre-workout. 3 Drive prior to last meal of the day.
    -Lower reps led to less of a pump, but I was surprised how much pump hit me with just the two sets of my Ds at the end. I wasn't aiming for much but still got it...
    -No stomach discomfort at all.
    -Libido jumping up even more right now. Past week been a little crazy.
    -Vascularity is up again. Really surprised how prominent some of these veins are currently. Must be some healthy doses of nitrates and extra in the NO Uptake (and with the added forskolin and icariin in Drive helping add to that currently).

Random notes:
    -Tried a RecoverPro Lemon sample today. Wasn't very impressed. Wasn't bad, but wasn't as good as some of the reviews. Mixed up with not too much problem after sitting for a bit.
    -Going to aim for a deload in several weeks. The changing of assistance has continued to keep me fresh (weights feel light, no joint pains, no serious knots, or loss of motivation) but still feel I will have to take one eventually. Hopefully it will coincide with the end of the log (as planned). Finally feel I am getting a little better grasp on my weaknesses and hope to address them over the coming weeks and months.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

I have never done band work before. It seems like it would be an odd transition from free weights to band and then back again. I guess that's a good thing though, always good to keep the body guessing.

Free Test + Drive is almost too much libido for one man. Hopefully you have a healthy outlet...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

I have never done band work before. It seems like it would be an odd transition from free weights to band and then back again. I guess that's a good thing though, always good to keep the body guessing.

Free Test + Drive is almost too much libido for one man. Hopefully you have a healthy outlet...
    The grip strength of my right hand would greatly improve.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

love me a bolt log.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  28. Elite Member

Ya my shoulders have been feeling awesome but still wanted to give them an easier ME (my workout partner's shoulder was acting up) and the band allows less weight at the bottom easing the shoulder stress. I will be adding bands for DE work as well, the ME was just spur of the moment and went well.

More experimenting going on in this log than when I typically run one for someone, and I hope that isn't much of a problem, but things have been great so I am trying to be intuitive and go with feel (on top of my base plans).
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Ya my shoulders have been feeling awesome but still wanted to give them an easier ME (my workout partner's shoulder was acting up) and the band allows less weight at the bottom easing the shoulder stress. I will be adding bands for DE work as well, the ME was just spur of the moment and went well.

More experimenting going on in this log than when I typically run one for someone, and I hope that isn't much of a problem, but things have been great so I am trying to be intuitive and go with feel (on top of my base plans).
    Get 'er done.
  30. Elite Member

Dead tired..update will be in tomorrow. Mad rush of stuff the last two days. Actually very excited about all that has happened just can't fully concentrate on a solid update...will do once I get sufficient sleep tonight.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Dead tired..update will be in tomorrow. Mad rush of stuff the last two days. Actually very excited about all that has happened just can't fully concentrate on a solid update...will do once I get sufficient sleep tonight.
    Hopefully you have some good news to share with us with tomorrow's update!
  32. Elite Member

Ya I am kind of out of it...but I crushed my legs today. Best I have felt this log (not best workout just overall healthy, loose, and strong). Will update when I can give the update full justice and not just slap something up there.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Ya I am kind of out of it...but I crushed my legs today. Best I have felt this log (not best workout just overall healthy, loose, and strong). Will update when I can give the update full justice and not just slap something up there.
    Gotcha.....now go read your comic books!
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha.....now go read your comic books!
    That what you call them?
    Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
  35. Elite Member

January 9:

1 scoop Origin + 1 scoop Craze + 4 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar + 2 NO Uptake post-workout.

Training:

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 185lbs w/Chains: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
    -Clean Style Deadlifts @ 205lbs w/Pro Short Mini Bands: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

Box and chains were added today. Chains totaled only 30-40lbs at the top but added them just for the heck of it. Will add more chains next week.

Funny how much a week can change. I was worried about the back last week but it felt really good. Weights were moving fast today. Solid work.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 3 x 15 @ 175lbs
    B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT
    C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 320lbs + Sled
    C2)Band Good Morning: 2 x 30 @ Green Band
    C3)Hanging Leg Raise: 2 x 12

SLDL was similar but not as slow and controlled. Really attempted to pop the hips through to drive the weight up past the knees. Pull ups were more as active recovery to help get some blood into my lats and stretch.

Switched up the other exercises because I find the hanging leg raise is the best movement for my abs. Need to more good mornings so went with some banded work to get back into the groove and will be adding good mornings probably as soon as next month.

Diet:

3300 as usual.

Supplement Notes:

-4 Free Test + Na-RALA upon waking.
    -4 NO Up. + 3 Drive pre-workout, 2 NO Up post. 3 Drive + 2 Slin-sane prior to final meal.
    -Pump wasn't extreme today (and my forearms weren't pumped to death) but I got a nice overall pump going on.
    -I did feel extremely good. Had to resist just doing more than planned. The endurance was very high. Sled work was still easy at 30 yards (usually anything over 20 yards demolishes me) and I hardly even got to 45s for each of my DE sets.
    -No sides or anything to note of that sort in awhile. Things are humming along very effectively.
    -Thirst is still up and I seem to require large levels of water, upping my intake has seemed to keep things going without a hitch.

Random Notes:
    -Been a really busy last few days and I was a little more fatigued than usual so I crushed 1 scoop Origin + 1 scoop Craze and it was a very nice combo. Taste wasn't as good as Origin on its own, but I got great energy plus the mood elevation and focus I get on Craze.
    -Really think I have a good feel for how effective Free Test and NO Uptake have been so far. This stack so far has been awesome for performance enhancing and just making my training more effective. I have altered some of my original plans on the training (higher reps, shorter rest assistance work, etc) due to the very nice endurance factor I have seen over the first month. The added Drive seems to be increasing this as well, but NO Uptake really seemed to boost this a noticeable level pretty quickly. Free Test seems to be a great "base" product with great overall effects, while I feel it is the NO Uptake having the biggest effect directly on training so far.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  234 lbs.

Nice workout and great feedback on the supplements. It can be hard to tell how an individual supplement works when you use a stack like this, but each of these has certain areas where you will notice them.

How's your body composition at this point? Any changes?
  37. Elite Member

Nice workout and great feedback on the supplements. It can be hard to tell how an individual supplement works when you use a stack like this, but each of these has certain areas where you will notice them.

How's your body composition at this point? Any changes?
    Funny you bring that up...I was going to comment on what appears to be a change (slight leaning out) so far this week but I wanted to wait for the week to end to make sure it was concrete and not just looking better on one day. Possibly due to diet being more standardized (as opposed to all the changes during the holidays) and dropping some water, but will be more sure after this weekend if it sticks.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You should really post it in the Testify promo going on. Just a thought.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  39. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    You should really post it in the Testify promo going on. Just a thought.

-OS-Team AppNut
    Saw that thread..was hoping to post a review in there. How long does it go on for? If it ends soon I'll write something up otherwise I will have a nice end of the month review on all this so far.

Jan. 11:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 105lbs + Bands: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Went with bands on this (will use for this next mini wave of DE). Warmed up and added small increments until I got to 105 and felt any more might slow down the concentric action too much. Really hammered these out today. Form was stellar on 99% and felt great (bringing low to chest, keeping entire body tight, and driving up fast).

Assistance work:

B1)CGBP: 3 x 10 @ 175lbs
    B2)Scap Pull Ups: 3 x 10 @ BWT
    C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 15 @ 35lbs
    C2)Inverted Row: 3 x 15 @ BWT
    D1)Rear Delt Raises: 2 x 15 @ 15lbs
    D2)Incline DB Curl: 2 x 15 @ 25lbs
    D3)Triceps Wide Grip Underhand Pressdown: 2 x 15 @ 35lbs

Changed it up from last week. Still feel the endurance factor on this stack is incredible so didn't drop reps down too low (next month will probably stay around 10-12 as the highest rep range). The close grip work today was pretty rough. I feel my triceps have been taking a beating lately (more focus on them) so I may be starting to overreach (planned). The subscap pull-ups were a random thought today, I started my pull ups and at the top was like I haven't done these in forever so went with that change up. Vid below demonstrates close to what I did but my eccentric phase wasn't as long.

Hammered some shoulder press with neutral grip with inverted rows in succession with short rest. Got an awesome back contraction with each rep on the inverted rows (great mind muscle connection overall today).

Finished with a tri-set of rear delts, tris, and bis as usual per this log. I was already crazy pumped all over so didn't push the weight very high but kept nice controlled motions on all three. Was a painful way to end today.

Diet:

Been moving more of my CHO around my workout and less at later meals just as a change of pace. More just to change some meals I eat and to keep from getting tired of the same schedule.

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + 1 Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -6 NO Up + 3 Drive pre-workout is a money combo. Got a nice dense pump going pretty quick. It is almost addicting. I am not a guy who chases pumps but have really enjoyed them on this run so far.
    -Been sticking with the higher reps longer than I usually do (don't enjoy them too much so compliance can waver). Been keeping the rest intervals quite short throughout most things (other than ME work) and throughout the log have noticed a decreased RPE. Heart rate seems lower and respiration is not as intense as when I first started. I remember the first tri-set during this log...I got quite a dizzy head despite it not being that intense (man I was out of shape). Pump is very high throughout but am able to keep pushing reps out regardless.
    -Veins, veins, veins. Honestly want to use NO Up after or during the end of my next cut. Based on how veiny I am now it should be crazy.
    -Bumped up to 7 drive (3 at one dose 4 at another) the last couple days. 4 at one time did seem to irritate my stomach just a tad (hence why I haven't tried 4 pre-workout). May bump to 8 if I don't notice much with tonight's dose (not very bad last night so may have adjusted quickly).

Side notes:
    -Origin kicked in hard again today. I really like it so far. Cherry Origin + Watermelon ABC tastes awesome together and therefore I am pretty excited to try Creignite + Origin one day.
    -Will check weight change tomorrow morning..interested to see what it says.
  40. Elite Member

Vid example of the pull ups since I forgot to post:

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 01:46 AM
  2. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 10:47 AM
  3. Low LH, FSH, Free Test and Test 32 Year Old Male
    By Bryce720 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 09:25 AM
  4. free test and designer steroids