Bolt hits up NO Uptake, Free Test, and IGF-2

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. It's amazing how much your response to NO Uptake has improved over the last 10 days or so. I've had several people ask me for samples and I try to explain that it isn't the kind of product that samples would do justice. It gets better with time and definitely has some cumulative effects.

I know that feeling when you can start seeing the bottom of a bottle. It's definitely a shame, but at least it's something that can be remedied!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    It's amazing how much your response to NO Uptake has improved over the last 10 days or so. I've had several people ask me for samples and I try to explain that it isn't the kind of product that samples would do justice. It gets better with time and definitely has some cumulative effects.

I know that feeling when you can start seeing the bottom of a bottle. It's definitely a shame, but at least it's something that can be remedied!
    Ya had to play around with the dose to find the best scheme for pumps, but the endurance and recovery did seem to kick in within a week.

Hit 5 caps just a little bit ago and about to leave for an early lift.
    •   

3. Went to the gym and got into a bunch of nonsense for the rest of the day so didn't follow up yet. Here is the catch up from Monday and today.

December 24:

Morning workout.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptakepre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Upper:

-Floor Press w/Pause
    -225lbs for a Triple.
    -Did a couple back off sets at 165lbs for 8 reps just to work on form and movement pattern.
    -Been awhile since I have done floor presses.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 4 x 10 @ 135lbs
    B2)Supinated Bent Over Row w/Bar: 3 x 15 @ 115lbs
    C1)Band Pull Aparts: 2 x 20 @ Red Band
    C2)Seated Incline Curl: 2 x 20 @ 20lbs
    C3)Triceps Pressdown: 2 x 10 @ Full Rack w/Straight Bar

Not very familiar with JM Press but got an intense Triceps Pump while doing them so things should have been pretty good. Goal was to push a ton of blood into the upper body today and that was more than easily achieved. Back at my typical gym for today.

Diet:

Had some Ahi Tuna for dinner when we went out for a friend's Bday dinner. Not 100% sure on calorie intake but probably around 3200-3300.

Supplement Notes:

-Fasted workout this morning so had 1 cap BC + 2 FT upon waking and then typical pre-workout not too long after that. Haven't hit some fully fasted lifts in awhile so last workout and this workout were a little different in feel due to that. Still got a great lift though.
    -Goal was to pump a ton of blood into the muscles and that was no problem. Had a solid feeling pump after my Max Effort work and by the end of the workout was painfully pumped. Lasted a good deal after my lift as well.
    -Wasn't pushing the lift too hard today from an intensity (weight) standpoint but endurance was real high.
    -The day after I was a lot less sore than I was expecting despite changes in exercises. Decent DOMS in Tris was about it.

December 26:

2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 5 NO Uptake + 1 Black Cats pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 190lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
    -Clean Style Deadlifts @ 205lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

No Box for this next three weeks on these. Still not a wide stance but not high bar either.
    Went with doubles on the DL and felt great today. May look to incorporate some bands soon.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 3 x 15 @ 165lbs
    B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT + 25lbs
    C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 310lbs + Sled
    C2)Back Extension: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
    C3)AB Rollout w/Barbell: 2 x 10

Focusing on more back work this next several weeks so went with some Pull Ups today. Overhand grip and submaximal through full range of motion with pause at bottom and top.

Forearms were beyond pumped and made it near impossible to grip the bar supersetting pull ups and SLDL so went with straps on the last SLDL set. Haven't busted the straps out in forever but that pump. :STOP:

Diet:

Aiming for 3200-3300 today. Wasn't too extreme yesterday so should be right back to normal with no problems other than tons of baked goods and candied pecans/almonds laying around.

Supplement Notes:

-Another fasted workout (will be that way all week). Felt better with it today.
    -Pump was brutal today. Caught some forearm pumps that were beyond what I am used to. Hamstrings and quads were on fire by the end of the workout. Needed more weight on the reverse sled drag, but those usually demolish me so I underestimated them.
    -As noted didn't really pig out yesterday so not really bloated or anything today. Actually weight was slightly under what it was last week.
    -Libido needs to calm down...acting ridiculous.
    -Some freaky dreams the last couple nights..
    -More Free Test and NO Uptake on the way...4 more weeks here we go!

Snowing and sleeting around here so it ruined some of my shopping plans for today but hoping to go see Django tonight.

4. So late on subbing. Haven't done sumos in a while and I'm doing deads today. I'm gonna use that vid as motivation!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

5. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    So late on subbing. Haven't done sumos in a while and I'm doing deads today. I'm gonna use that vid as motivation!

-OS-Team AppNut
    Thanks man. Glad to have you on board.

This arrived in the mail today:
    NO Uptake
    Drive 240ct
    Free Test
    AN Shirt + Drawstring Bag

Excited to start implementing Drive, and actually ran out of Free Test yesterday, so this was perfect timing.

December 28:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Fasted training again this morning.

Training:

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 135lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 15 @ 60lbs
    B2)Seated Row: 4 x 15 @ 140lbs
    C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 20 @ 30lbs
    C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 20 @ 110lbs
    D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 20 @ 35lbs
    D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 20 @ 60lbs
    D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ 60lbs (I think didn't write it down..oops).

Once again after the DE my assistance was focused on pumping the blood all over. Didn't lock out on pretty much anything today.

Diet:

Getting Chinese...so who knows exactly.

Supplement Notes:

-1 BC + 1.5g SAN ALCAR + 2 Drive upon waking. (was out of Free Test so took ALCAR + Drive for Forsk. and ALCAR content. Knew I'd start Drive soon anyway and had that little sample bottle).
    -Went with 6 pre for NO Uptake today. NO headaches or light headedness but pump was very intense. Forarms weren't as torched but shoulders, back, and arms were ballooned up.
    -Other than an insane pump the workout was not too difficult. Endurance is insane right now, typically I gas out at higher reps compared to my lifting partner but he can't keep up and is getting mad. He is a nitrate fan though (loves Jacked Micro) so he jelly.
    -Popped some Slin-sane and Free Test a little bit ago before this feast I will now eat.
    -Off work this week and sleeping wayyy later than usual. Kinda crazy but feeling really rested and a perfect time for this.

Will be adding the Drive in now starting 2 caps Pre + 2 caps later in the day to assess tolerance (forskolin levels) then bump to 3 + 3 and maybe even 8 caps total by the end of the month. Pretty excited for high forskolin doses.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Thanks man. Glad to have you on board.

This arrived in the mail today:
    NO Uptake
    Drive 240ct
    Free Test
    AN Shirt + Drawstring Bag

Excited to start implementing Drive, and actually ran out of Free Test yesterday, so this was perfect timing.

December 28:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Fasted training again this morning.

Training:

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 135lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 15 @ 60lbs
    B2)Seated Row: 4 x 15 @ 140lbs
    C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 20 @ 30lbs
    C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 20 @ 110lbs
    D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 20 @ 35lbs
    D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 20 @ 60lbs
    D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 20 @ 60lbs (I think didn't write it down..oops).

Once again after the DE my assistance was focused on pumping the blood all over. Didn't lock out on pretty much anything today.

Diet:
    Getting Chinese...so who knows exactly.

Supplement Notes:
    -1 BC + 1.5g SAN ALCAR + 2 Drive upon waking. (was out of Free Test so took ALCAR + Drive for Forsk. and ALCAR content. Knew I'd start Drive soon anyway and had that little sample bottle).
    -Went with 6 pre for NO Uptake today. NO headaches or light headedness but pump was very intense. Forarms weren't as torched but shoulders, back, and arms were ballooned up.
    -Other than an insane pump the workout was not too difficult. Endurance is insane right now, typically I gas out at higher reps compared to my lifting partner but he can't keep up and is getting mad. He is a nitrate fan though (loves Jacked Micro) so he jelly.
    -Popped some Slin-sane and Free Test a little bit ago before this feast I will now eat.
    -Off work this week and sleeping wayyy later than usual. Kinda crazy but feeling really rested and a perfect time for this.

Will be adding the Drive in now starting 2 caps Pre + 2 caps later in the day to assess tolerance (forskolin levels) then bump to 3 + 3 and maybe even 8 caps total by the end of the month. Pretty excited for high forskolin doses.
    My free test ran out today :cry:

7. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

My free test ran out today :cry:
    Say it isn't so!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post

Say it isn't so!
    Still got IGF-2 and Uptake though! For now lol....

9. December 29:

Should be my last fasted workout for awhile..it was a cool change up but not something I am looking to do long term right now.

4 Free Test + 1 Black Cats upon waking.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake + 2 Drive (typing that seems like so much) 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Lower:

-High Bar Squat: 365lbs x 3. **PR

Back was feeling real tight and while warming up I questioned if this would end well. Training partner told me to man up do some more dynamic warm ups to try and loosen things up etc and felt much better once I had 315 on the bar. Built up to 365 and it was spot on. Haven't done high bar in awhile and depth wasn't ATG but was below parallel according to two people I forced to watch me. Forgot my phone when I went today so no video.

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 15 @ BWT.
    B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 20 @ 75lbs
    C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
    C2)Stir The Post: 2 x 8/8
    C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 280, 300lbs.

GHR was rough at that high of reps but easier than I anticipated. Legs were thoroughly pumped by the end of today. Added weight on the sled and actually went 30 yards on the last pull. Idk why but felt 20 wasn't far enough and just walked to the wall. Real light on the hyper with real slow controlled reps..TUT was brutal.

Diet:

3200 is the goal today.

This has probably been one of my "loosest" dietary weeks in awhile. Grandparents are in town and bought chinese so I demolished a ton last night and felt bloated and stomach was struggling today. Otherwise things have been extremely on point to make up for the festivities I have taken part in this week.

Supplement Notes:

-6 pre for NO Uptake with 2 Drive. Will be dosing 2 more Drive later today as well. Bump up to 3/3 dosing tomorrow.
    -Shoulders were more sore than they have been in quite some time this morning. Tris and chest also had decent DOMS. By the time I was warmed up and got going today things were pretty good.
    -Pump was intense all over with the high rep work following ME. Regardless to endurance was on point and the pump wasn't limiting today.
    -Another PR on leg day!
    -Is not really of any use or importance but I love the veins that run up my calves/legs during leg days. Crazy during sled work lately.

Other Random Notes:
    -Weight is up a pound from last week.
    -Think Free Test + NO Uptake + Agmatine or Anabeta or ArA would be insane for pumps and muscle fullness. Pumps and vasculatity are at all time highs, but all day fullness or a dense feeling in the muscles is less than what I am used to on AB or ArA. FWIW.
    -Back feeling a little off today as I move around and those squats throttled my legs. ~8 hours later and they are beginning to show signs of soreness...
    -Origin arrived today and I think I will go Origin + ABC for this next month and drop the Body Octane (only have a couple scoops left in it anyways).

10. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

December 29:

Should be my last fasted workout for awhile..it was a cool change up but not something I am looking to do long term right now.

4 Free Test + 1 Black Cats upon waking.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop BO + 6 NO Uptake 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Lower:

-High Bar Squat: 365lbs x 3. **PR

Back was feeling real tight and while warming up I questioned if this would end well. Training partner told me to man up do some more dynamic warm ups to try and loosen things up etc and felt much better once I had 315 on the bar. Built up to 365 and it was spot on. Haven't done high bar in awhile and depth wasn't ATG but was below parallel according to two people I forced to watch me. Forgot my phone when I went today so no video.

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 15 @ BWT.
    B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 20 @ 75lbs
    C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 20 @ 10lbs
    C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 280, 300lbs.

GHR was rough at that high of reps but easier than I anticipated. Legs were thoroughly pumped by the end of today. Added weight on the sled and actually went 30 yards on the last pull. Idk why but felt 20 wasn't far enough and just walked to the wall. Real light on the hyper with real slow controlled reps..TUT was brutal.

Diet:
    3200 is the goal today.

This has probably been one of my "loosest" dietary weeks in awhile. Grandparents are in town and bought chinese so I demolished a ton last night and felt bloated and stomach was struggling today. Otherwise things have been extremely on point to make up for the festivities I have taken part in this week.

Supplement Notes:
    -6 pre for NO Uptake.
    -Shoulders were more sore than they have been in quite some time this morning. Tris and chest also had decent DOMS. By the time I was warmed up and got going today things were pretty good.
    -Pump was intense all over with the high rep work following ME. Regardless to endurance was on point and the pump wasn't limiting today.
    -Another PR on leg day!
    -Is not really of any use or importance but I love the veins that run up my calves/legs during leg days. Crazy during sled work lately.

Other Random Notes:
    -Weight is up a pound from last week.
    -Think Free Test + NO Uptake + Agmatine or Anabeta or ArA would be insane for pumps and muscle fullness. Pumps and vasculatity are at all time highs, but all day fullness or a dense feeling in the muscles is less than what I am used to on AB or ArA. FWIW.
    -Back feeling a little off today as I move around and those squats throttled my legs. ~8 hours later and they are beginning to show signs of soreness...
    -Origin arrived today and I think I will go Origin + ABC for this next month and drop the Body Octane (only have a couple scoops left in it anyways).
    My vascularity has definitely decreased since running out of FT.

I've also been using 6x Uptake pre. Tried 7 a few times but 6 is where I like it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    My vascularity has definitely decreased since running out of FT.

I've also been using 6x Uptake pre. Tried 7 a few times but 6 is where I like it.
    I may try 7 a couple times, but I see plenty at 5 and 6 is pretty effective as well.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    but hoping to go see Django tonight.
    Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

13. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Did you go see DJango? Went and watched it today. Awesome movie!!!

By the way... very detailed log going on up in here lol. Looks good and seems stack is doin work for ya huh? Ill be in here for the rest of the way!!!
    Ya I really enjoyed it. Glad to have you alone for this next month.

14. December 31:

Later workout today in a fed state.

Took 2 scoops ABC + 1 scoop Origin + 6 NO Uptake +2 Drive pre-workout today. 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

ME Upper:

-DB Bench: 110lbs x 5 reps
    -Not an optimal time to lift..benches were all taken so decided just to make do and hit the dumbbells.
    -Went for 5 reps as going real heavy on DBs isn't something I like to do and was able to grind out 5 here.

Assistance work:

B1)JM Press: 5 x 10 @ 135lbs
    B2)Supinated Bent Over Row w/Bar: 4 x 15 @ 115lbs
    C1)Band Pull Aparts: 3 x 20 @ Black Band
    C2)Seated Incline Curl: 3 x 15 @ 25lbs
    C3)Triceps Pressdown: 3 x 15 @ 50lbs

The JM Press demolished me today. My tris were fried at the end of it in a way I don't think they have been before or in a long time. The incline curls were pretty hard as the pump was very intense.

Diet:

3300 Calories

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT upon waking.
    -6 NO + 2 Drive pre-workout. 2 Drive prior to 2 other meals later in the day.
    -Pump was the highest it has been so far in this log. By the time I got home I was still pumped, so much that flexing my tris literally hurt at full extension.
    -No stomach discomfort.
    -Woke up in 2013 with crazy arms DOMS. Back and chest decently sore.

15. Gotta love that feeling when your still so pumped it hurts to flex or move haha. Happy new year!!!
    PEScience Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    Ya I really enjoyed it. Glad to have you alone for this next month.
    You guys need some private time?

Happy New Year guys!

17. NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    You guys need some private time?

Happy New Year guys!
    Thought you edited my post...realized you didn't.

Oops.

Quote Originally Posted by jdg76 View Post
    NO idea how I missed this log. I'm in now though. Better late than never
    No biggie being late...month 2 is kicking into overDRIVE with the addition of Drive.

Post coming ASAP. Work got in the way of my usual posting after my lift.

19. January 2:

2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 3 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar + 2 NO Uptake post-workout.

Training:

DE Lower:

-Squats @ 200lbs: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.
    -Clean Style Deadlifts @ 185lbs w/Pro Short Mini Bands: 8 sets x 2 w/45-60s rest.

No box again. Same stance as last week. Felt really good on these today.

Back started to stiffen during DL warm up and felt "off" so I decided to try and lower the tension in the start by using the bands. Doing this on the fly I had no idea what the tension would be at the top so just went with 185lbs and the bands. Felt kinda easy and had no issues with my back. Was kinda cool as I have never used bands on DL before but liked how it "felt".

Going to need to toss in a deload-like cycle soon if the back keeps acting up. May just need to back off if it still continues for a couple weeks. No problem really lifting just mentally worried at times. Kind of pissing me off because my shoulders feel amazing (best they have in forever) but now the back is trying to creep on me.

Assistance work:

B1)SLDL: 4 x 12 @ 175lbs
    B2)Pull Ups: 4 x 5 @ BWT + 25lbs, 1 x 10 BWT at the end.
    C1)Reverse Sled Pulls: 2 x 30yds @ 310lbs + Sled
    C2)Back Extension: 2 x 30 @ 10lbs
    C3)AB Rollout w/Barbell: 2 x 12

Neutral grip on the pull ups today. Felt easy but stuck with the weight and just added a set for extra volume at the end.

Dropped the dosage today in hopes to avoid the same pump issues and seemed to work. Still doing 30 reps of anything will send crazy amounts of blood into the targeted area...and doing that on back extensions was insane.

Diet:

3300 today. CHO are at around 450g currently. Highest it has been in awhile. Have noticed a need for increased CHO and water intake or I get head fog/headaches on occasion.

Supplement Notes:

-4 Free Test + Na-RALA upon waking.
    -3 NO Up. + 3 Drive pre-workout, 2 NO Up post. 3 Drive + 2 Slin-sane prior to final meal.
    -Dropped dosage to avoid insane pumps...for the most part successful.
    -Weight is up 3lbs over the last 5-6 weeks, a little faster than I wanted but the holiday grind finally hit me.
    -Idk why but I looked dense (for lack of better word) today. Maybe not as lean but chest, abs, arms, and shoulders look really firm (hard to describe I guess) even with no pump.
    -Water intake is crazy lately. Downed 1.5 gallons by 4pm today. Up more than last month and I still am thirsty.

Random Notes:
    -2 scoops Origin was quite tasty. Sipped on a little of it before throwing in ABC so I could try its flavor alone. Impressed. With ABC was pretty epic as well. Smooth energy but 2 scoops didn't hit me in the face (no stims seem to...real stim tolerant apparently).
    -Been enjoying Bowl Season. I am a CFB addict and every year go into an exile and watch pretty much EVERY game. Hoping Bridgewater can pull a massive upset tonight, despite how unlikely/impossible it may be. Love to see underdogs win.

20. I have to up my carbs with NO Uptake, they just soak right up. Can't say I've ever had headaches. So when do we turn up the heat with Drive?

Happy New Year!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

21. Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I have to up my carbs with NO Uptake, they just soak right up. Can't say I've ever had headaches. So when do we turn up the heat with Drive?

Happy New Year!

-OS-Team AppNut
    The heat should be hitting soon..6 caps today. Idk if I'll venture above that but should be good regardless.

22. Glad that this product is treating you well. I'd imagine that the amount of nitrates in the 6 cap dosing is all that one could dose without having some sides or too much of a pump. I love me some nitrates.
    Freedom means nothing here.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Glad that this product is treating you well. I'd imagine that the amount of nitrates in the 6 cap dosing is all that one could dose without having some sides or too much of a pump. I love me some nitrates.
    Ya I think 6 is my limit. 5 is still really solid as well and I won't be pushing up to 7. I haven't used nitrates in awhile...and with how this is going idk why I haven't.

Jan. 4:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 6 NO Uptake + 3 Drive pre-workout today. Took 3 Neovar post-workout.

Training:

DE Upper:

-Bench Press @ 145lbs: 8 sets x 3 w/60s rest.

Assistance work:

B1)DB Slight Incline Press: 4 x 20,20,15,15 @ 60lbs
    B2)Seated Row: 4 x 20 @ 140lbs
    C1)Shoulder Press: 2 x 25 @ 30lbs
    C2)Supinated Lat Pull Down: 2 x 25,23 @ 110lbs
    D1)Face Pulls w/Cable and Rope: 2 x 25 @ 35lbs
    D2)Hammer Strength Preacher Curl: 2 x 25 @ 60lbs
    D3)Triceps Rope Pressdown: 3 x 25 @ 50lbs

Hardly ever push the reps this high but tend to every so often. It is a crazy change of pace and TUT is insane (I hate anything above 10 reps but you gotta just man up sometimes). Stopped a rep or so before failure on a couple so didn't hit the same amount of reps every set. Rest was kept short and was pretty much moving back and forth with enough time to catch breath and get a slight decrease in HR before going.

Diet:

3300 calories is the goal today (I don't tend to miss). Things have been much more on track this week with holiday festivities dying down.

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + 1 Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -6 NO Up + 3 Drive was intense. Hard to totally rate the pump when doing that high of reps with such short rest (pump would probably be intense regardless of supplementation) but I was getting ROM struggles after (reaching over my head, etc etc).
    -Endurance was impressive. Like I noted I don't tend to delve into this range very often (and despise when I do) but was able to push through effectively today. Goal has been to give joints a break with some of these high rep movements and shoulders, wrists, and elbows all feel awesome (only ever have some shoulder issues but whole upper body feels great).
    -Veins are popping up in more places again (chest, all over shoulders, triceps) that have been hidden or less noticeable before. Impressive considering I feel a slight increase in fat has been added (but a nice bit of LBM has as well based on appearance).
    -Typing this has my forarms pumped and hurting...this is annoying.
    -No stomach issues at all the last several days with increased Drive.

Not related to the AN stack, but dosed my Origin + ABC a little later than usual after my pre-workout meal and BAM. I got hit with some insane focus today. I was all tunnel vision reading some books and almost didn't leave for the gym to meet my lifting partner on time.

24. Nice update Bolt. I have never ran Nitrates before, but from your log so far it seems that I should be looking more into them and giving them a try

25. Bolt10 and Kbayne, most definitely. Nitrates are the best thing I've used for vascularity, along with agmatine in second place. I am switching my creatine back to creatine nitrate and I'm using Power Shock again (BCAA nitrates along with beta alanine nitrate and citrulline nitrate). 1 scoop of Power Shock in the morning sipped slowly, 1 serving of creatine nitrate 1 hour before the workout, and 1 scoop of Power Shock sipped throughout the workout is the absolute sweet spot for nitrate consumption and gives insidious pumps all day long with roadmap vascularity. I cap my own agmatine and take 1.25 grams, twice a day (before breakfast and before pre-workout meal) along with na-r-ala (100mg) and 200 mg of norvaline capped from bulk powder. In...credible.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Bolt10 and Kbayne, most definitely. Nitrates are the best thing I've used for vascularity, along with agmatine in second place. I am switching my creatine back to creatine nitrate and I'm using Power Shock again (BCAA nitrates along with beta alanine nitrate and citrulline nitrate). 1 scoop of Power Shock in the morning sipped slowly, 1 serving of creatine nitrate 1 hour before the workout, and 1 scoop of Power Shock sipped throughout the workout is the absolute sweet spot for nitrate consumption and gives insidious pumps all day long with roadmap vascularity. I cap my own agmatine and take 1.25 grams, twice a day (before breakfast and before pre-workout meal) along with na-r-ala (100mg) and 200 mg of norvaline capped from bulk powder. In...credible.
    Ill have to check into that protocol. Thanks for advice
    PEScience Representative

27. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Ill have to check into that protocol. Thanks for advice
    You're welcome! Let me know how it works, por favor.

28. Quote Originally Posted by kbayne View Post
    Nice update Bolt. I have never ran Nitrates before, but from your log so far it seems that I should be looking more into them and giving them a try
    Ya FOG is right no the money. They are solid. Just start low with dosing and work up. Nitrates are one of those more isn't always better. Endurance and vascularity are always present when used IME.

29. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

Ya FOG is right no the money. They are solid. Just start low with dosing and work up. Nitrates are one of those more isn't always better. Endurance and vascularity are always present when used IME.
    Ya I'm gonna do a little researching before I jump into the nitrates. But thanks bolt. Pry will hit you up when I decide what I'm gonna run.
    PEScience Representative

30. Jan. 5:

Took 2 scoops ABC + 2 scoops Origin + 4 NO Uptake + 3 Drive 30 minutes pre-workout. 3 Neovar + 2 NO Up post-workout.

Training:

ME Lower:

-High Box Squat: 395lbs x 3. **PR

Guess it is a PR. Don't really do high box but since this is the most ever loaded on my back it was nice. Box was slightly higher than I wanted but I was aiming for just above parallel, regardless it went great. Stance was slightly wider than my high bar work last week, but not real wide. 395 for 3 was a real grind when I was driving off the box, but my back felt great. Partly went with high to limit any strain on my back even though I felt 100% today, better safe than sorry.

Assistance work:

B1)GHR: 4 x 12 @ 10lbs.
    B2)DB Shrugs: 4 x 12 @ 75lbs + Bands
    C1)Reverse Hyper: 2 x 15 @ 15lbs
    C3)Reverse Sled Pull: 2 x ~20yds @ 315lbs + sled.

The gym I train lower body movements at unfortunately has dumbbells up to 75 and then jumps to 100s. Annoying so to up the intensity I configured some bands around the DBs (not even 100% sure how I would describe it without a picture). Made them harder than I anticipated (was going to aim for 15 reps) and 12 just felt right. Sled felt super light today and no burn until the last 5 yards of the final set. Didn't add weight as that was already more than last week.

Diet:

3300 is the goal today.

Supplement Notes:

-4 FT + Na-R-ALA upon waking.
    -4 pre for NO Uptake with 3 Drive.
    -Endurance was awesome today. Pump was lower than usual, but I didn't get as much lactic acid build up today. Contraction at the top of the shrugs with the bands was vicious.
    -Strength felt great. Felt very solid and secure on max effort work, no pains anywhere.
    -The extra forskolin is making me more regular with bathroom trips, but zero stomach pain, unrest, or even bad bowel movements. Just have to go more often. May bump to 8 caps next week.

Other Random Notes:
    -Took Origin nearly 2 hours after my pre-workout meal and it hit pretty hard again. Not as hard as yesterday but I am very impressed. Hits hard, hits with focus, and gives a smooth feel for several hours. Most stims don't "hit" me other than mood elevation and Craze with its insane focus. Really wanna try 1 scoop Origin + 1 scoop Craze sometime.
    -Got this cool gift from a client yesterday. If you don't know I am a HUGE nerd and read insane amounts of fiction and comics. Comics are my biggest addiction and vice next to lifting. Very nice gesture that I appreciated:
    Captain America 101.Name:  IMG-20130104-00641.jpg
Views: 58
Size:  130.6 KB
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)
    By Tomahawk88 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 343
    Last Post: 08-26-2011, 02:46 AM
  2. Starting IGF-2, Free Test and Carnage
    By OCycle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 11:47 AM
  3. Low LH, FSH, Free Test and Test 32 Year Old Male
    By Bryce720 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:25 AM
  4. free test and designer steroids