Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Sorry for the lack of updates been crazy with the holidays and everything.

    I have been feeling great. My shoulder still has a ways to go but is much improved. It doesn't hurt to move and does not ache in the morning or at night like it was. Also, my job required a lot of lifting (kegs, glass racks, etc.) and I had little discomfort. Joints are feeling nice and lubed. Any pain or strain that does occur subsides much quicker. I feel comfortable enough to start lifting light back again this week.
    Good to hear its working! Wish they sold it at NP would have bought some with my Black Friday order


  2. I have been out of town in Orlando until late last night. All my joints are feeling much better. I don't have the cracks in my knees I used to get multiple times a day (big pops). In fact, I haven't had that happen in a week. I am not really sure if it is at all possible for Achilles to be responsible for this, but I have had zero back pain these past 3 weeks which is extremely rare. My old injured shoulder has shown more improvement these past two weeks than it has a great deal of time. Unfortunately, my newly injured shoulder still has moments where it feels great, and moments where it feels awful. Having to lift and deliver 1000 lb gates in Orlando doesn't help things. But happy to report that everything else has shown great improvement. I did a light back workout (very light) last week to ease back into things

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

    Hammer Grip Cable Rows:

    140x20
    140x20
    140x20

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx15
    30'sx15
    30'sx15

    This workout was more just to test things out without irritating it more. I could feel it but not painful. I will probably add some volume and weight this week. Overall, Achilles is working great
    •   
       


  3. Also: Leg workout in a few hours. Computer at home is screwed but I will try to update from my buddies today

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have been out of town in Orlando until late last night. All my joints are feeling much better. I don't have the cracks in my knees I used to get multiple times a day (big pops). In fact, I haven't had that happen in a week. I am not really sure if it is at all possible for Achilles to be responsible for this, but I have had zero back pain these past 3 weeks which is extremely rare. My old injured shoulder has shown more improvement these past two weeks than it has a great deal of time. Unfortunately, my newly injured shoulder still has moments where it feels great, and moments where it feels awful. Having to lift and deliver 1000 lb gates in Orlando doesn't help things. But happy to report that everything else has shown great improvement. I did a light back workout (very light) last week to ease back into things

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

    Hammer Grip Cable Rows:

    140x20
    140x20
    140x20

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx15
    30'sx15
    30'sx15

    This workout was more just to test things out without irritating it more. I could feel it but not painful. I will probably add some volume and weight this week. Overall, Achilles is working great
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    I've been taking Orange triad and Super Cissus for months with good results.. Send me some Achilles I'll compare for you!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    I have done the above stack and I can say without a doubt that even while dropping every other joint product besides joint force, my joints feel better.

    I apologize for being absent from the boards for so long. A whole bunch of things have come up and the lack of home computer and my Iphone taking a dump haven't helped my cause. My computer is in the shop now and I am getting a new phone so I will be back more often.

    To make up for my log going down the tubes recently I have purchased another bottle of Achilles and will continue to log it until the end of that bottle. Don't want to let Antaeus down with such a great opportunity given to me so I hope that this will make up for it.

    BTW, I was going to buy another bottle anyways because this stuff is awesome. My other shoulder already feels good enough again to be able to do light chest this week. Knees, wrists, back, and elbows have all felt much better as well.

  7. I am going to update a few workouts here quickly:

    Legs:

    Box Squats: 2 second rest on box

    135x8
    225x8
    275x8
    315x8
    355x8
    365x8

    Leg Press:

    3 plates (each side) x30
    3 platesx30
    3 platesx30

    Good Mornings:

    135x15
    135x15
    185x8
    225x8

  8. Did my first back workout. Went really light to ease my shoulder back into things. Light weight and volume

    DB Rows:

    50'sx12
    50'sx12
    70'sx12
    90'sx12
    100'sx17

    Barbell Rows:

    135x10
    135x10
    135x20

    Seated Cable Row

    140x12
    160x12
    180x12

    Fat Man Pull Ups:

    3xfailure

    Hammer Curls:

    3x30'sxfailure

  9. Legs:

    Squats:

    135x10
    225x4
    275x4
    315x4
    350x4
    365x4
    365x4
    365x6

    SLDL:

    135x10
    185x10
    225x12

    BB Step Ups 2 1/2 ft box:

    135x8(each leg)
    135x8
    135x8

    Abs:

    Shoulder Rehab

  10. As mentioned before, I am slowly easing back into upper body. After moving the gates, my shoulder was killing me. However, after the light back workout and shoulder rehab, it felt 100x better. The doc thinks my tendon slipped a bit out of place and working out may have helped it slide back into place. Overall, it feels much better and im going to go heavier on back as well as do light chest. I honestly do not feel it would have recovered this fast without Achilles

    Also, slight ache in knees that flared up with squats is gone completely. My shoulders no longer ache in the morning, and I overall feel plain better. Very impressed with Achilles

  11. Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  12. I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    You won't be disappointed man it's good stuff

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    I appreciate the opportunity. I figured that extending my log was the least I could do after getting off track for a bit. There will be many more bottles of Achilles in my future. First Antaeus labs product I have tried and you have lived up to your reputation for solid products. Now I need to try axon a d demiurge

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    Cultivating Mass.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Now I need to try axon a d demiurge
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    indeed.

  19. Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Seated Rows:

    160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

    DB Rows:

    100'sx18
    100'sx16

    Meadows Rows:

    1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

    Rear Laterals:

    35'sx12
    35'sx12

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx3xfailure

  20. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

    indeed.
    Good to know man going to order a bottle when I get paid.

  21. good lookin lifts.
    glad to hear achilles workin out for you man

  22. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Seated Rows:

    160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

    DB Rows:

    100'sx18
    100'sx16

    Meadows Rows:

    1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

    Rear Laterals:

    35'sx12
    35'sx12

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx3xfailure
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
    I know you will!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
    I didn't come here for lightweight! Get back to the heavy stuff!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:37 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Log in
Log in