Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    You won't be disappointed man it's good stuff

5. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    I appreciate the opportunity. I figured that extending my log was the least I could do after getting off track for a bit. There will be many more bottles of Achilles in my future. First Antaeus labs product I have tried and you have lived up to your reputation for solid products. Now I need to try axon a d demiurge
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this

7. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    Cultivating Mass.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Now I need to try axon a d demiurge
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    indeed.

9. Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Seated Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

DB Rows:

100'sx18
    100'sx16

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

Rear Laterals:

35'sx12
    35'sx12

Alt. Dumbell Curls:

30'sx3xfailure

10. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

indeed.
    Good to know man going to order a bottle when I get paid.

11. good lookin lifts.
    glad to hear achilles workin out for you man

12. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

Bent Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

Seated Rows:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

DB Rows:

100'sx18
    100'sx16

Meadows Rows:

1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

Rear Laterals:

35'sx12
    35'sx12

Alt. Dumbell Curls:

30'sx3xfailure
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows

13. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!

14. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
    I know you will!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I didn't come here for lightweight! Get back to the heavy stuff!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

16. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I didn't come here for lightweight! Get back to the heavy stuff!
    Haha slowly moving back. Adding 20 lbs a week!

Barbell Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x6
    165x6
    185x12
    205x12

Meadows Rows:

1 platex12
    2 platesx12
    2 platesx12

Single Arm Cable Rows:

80x10
    100x10
    120x10
    130x10

Fatman Pull Ups

3xfailure

Shoulder Rehab

All in all everything felt good. Usually get some elbow stiffness when starting rows but non to speak of. The bicep cramping was also gone. Groin was tighter than normal though. I felt my shoulder a bit and it aches from all the rehab and stretching but not in a bad way. I have a few days left on the original bottle with the second on the way. Other than that nothing new and in this case, no news is good news

17. Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

18. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    I wouldn't sat they stress the shoulders any more so than regular wide single arm rows. The forearm bicep tie in is another story if you don;t use straps like myself.

Body was aching a bit out of nowhere yesterday but seems to have subsided. Going to do legs in a bit so I will see if the groin issues have subsided

19. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    The shoulder gets tucked or pulled down with the Lat flexing so it really doesn't affect them. I would definitely use straps though. It kills my forearm flexors at the elbow joint if I don't.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. AZMIDYLF - Man it still won't let me rep you I owe you some on recharge.

I have finished my first bottle and on the second. I'm going to get to a computer tomorrow to log my last workouts and do a final review. Damn computer is still getting fixed.

Luckily, my second bottle came before I finished my first one so there will be no drop off

21. Ok guys I got backlogged so I will just put up my last 2 workouts

Back:

Wide Reverse Grip BB Rows:

barx20
    135x10
    135x8
    165x10
    185x10
    225x12

DB Rows:

80'sx10
    100'sx21

Wide Grip Cable Rows to Chest:

160x10
    180x10
    200x10

Single Arm Hammer Strength Row:

2 plates (each side)x10
    3 plates x10
    4 plates x10

Legs:

Squats:

barx10
    135x10
    225x5
    275x5
    315x5
    335x5
    365x4

Leg Press:

6 plates (total)x10
    10 plates x5
    14 plates x5
    18 plates x5
    20 plates x5
    6 plates x30

SLDL:

135x12
    135x12
    185x10
    225x10

Barbell Lunges:

135x10
    135x10
    135x10

22. Final Review:

I want to thank all the guys at Antaeus Labs for giving me this logging opportunity. This is my first AL product run and I was very impressed. Thanks again.

I must say that overall I am very impressed with Achilles. Impressed enough to order a second bottle. Of probably the 15 different joint products I have tried, I have only reordered 3 of those products so that should say something. In fact, I was previously on a joint regimen that consisted of Animal Flex, SNS Cissus, and Joint Force. During the run, I dropped the flex and Cissus and did not skip a beat. In the past I could tell if I just missed one day of those products so I know that Achilles was pulling its weight.

In just four weeks I was able to notice a fast acting, mild anti inflammatory effect, joints felt smoother and more lubed in the mornings even after nights out drinking, increased joint mobility, reduced pain/inflammation/popping in knees, elbows, etc. and reduced warm up time. My previously injured shoulder has continued to improve and make strides with reduced pain. My newly injured shoulder that occurred while on Achilles showed remarkable improvement at a rapid pace. Even my doctor was impressed at my progress. Not too shabby for a joint product in only 4 weeks considering most take much longer to notice any difference from.

Overall, Achilles has joined Joint Force as my favorite joint products. I will continue to run it and possibly stack it with additional cissus after I log this next bottle. I would reccomend to anyone recovering from an injury, experiencing joint pain, or simply taking a preemptive measure for their joints.

Final Score: 9/10

23. Nice review CATD!

24. nice assessment.

25. Took a few days off with job hunting stuff. Taking off early to hit some arms and light chest/shoulder work so we will see how everything is holding up.

26. Thank you very much for the honest review. It was a pleasure to follow along and I'm glad Achilles treated you well.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*

27. Hope everyone has a great Christmas/New Years. Im not dead just been away slammed with stuff going on. I am about halfway through my second bottle of Achilles. Some interesting things have occurred. Recently, I have been fighting some knee and elbow pain. Im assuming being dehydrated quite often from holiday drinking, heavy squats for 8 weeks straight with a narrower stance, and heavy tricep extensions without my elbows being lubed and warmed up from pressing before are the culprits. I took a week off and it seems to have helped a great deal.

Also, Shoulders and other joints are remarkably better and I have gotten to the point where I do not feel my shoulders at all when doing heavy back.

Another interesting thing I might point out: I feel like since I have started Achilles my skin as been much much clearer. Anybody else experience this?

28. Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Hope everyone has a great Christmas/New Years. Im not dead just been away slammed with stuff going on. I am about halfway through my second bottle of Achilles. Some interesting things have occurred. Recently, I have been fighting some knee and elbow pain. Im assuming being dehydrated quite often from holiday drinking, heavy squats for 8 weeks straight with a narrower stance, and heavy tricep extensions without my elbows being lubed and warmed up from pressing before are the culprits. I took a week off and it seems to have helped a great deal.

Also, Shoulders and other joints are remarkably better and I have gotten to the point where I do not feel my shoulders at all when doing heavy back.

Another interesting thing I might point out: I feel like since I have started Achilles my skin as been much much clearer. Anybody else experience this?
    Hey you had me worried for a minute!! Glad to see your still in the game..

29. Actually now that you mention it...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey you had me worried for a minute!! Glad to see your still in the game..
    Haha good to be back man. Still no computer and life has been crazy but no more excuses I'm back. Missed the board too much
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 09:24 PM
  2. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 02:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:10 PM
  4. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:37 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163