2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Final Review:

I want to thank all the guys at Antaeus Labs for giving me this logging opportunity. This is my first AL product run and I was very impressed. Thanks again.

I must say that overall I am very impressed with Achilles. Impressed enough to order a second bottle. Of probably the 15 different joint products I have tried, I have only reordered 3 of those products so that should say something. In fact, I was previously on a joint regimen that consisted of Animal Flex, SNS Cissus, and Joint Force. During the run, I dropped the flex and Cissus and did not skip a beat. In the past I could tell if I just missed one day of those products so I know that Achilles was pulling its weight.

In just four weeks I was able to notice a fast acting, mild anti inflammatory effect, joints felt smoother and more lubed in the mornings even after nights out drinking, increased joint mobility, reduced pain/inflammation/popping in knees, elbows, etc. and reduced warm up time. My previously injured shoulder has continued to improve and make strides with reduced pain. My newly injured shoulder that occurred while on Achilles showed remarkable improvement at a rapid pace. Even my doctor was impressed at my progress. Not too shabby for a joint product in only 4 weeks considering most take much longer to notice any difference from.

Overall, Achilles has joined Joint Force as my favorite joint products. I will continue to run it and possibly stack it with additional cissus after I log this next bottle. I would reccomend to anyone recovering from an injury, experiencing joint pain, or simply taking a preemptive measure for their joints.

Final Score: 9/10
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice review CATD!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

nice assessment.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Took a few days off with job hunting stuff. Taking off early to hit some arms and light chest/shoulder work so we will see how everything is holding up.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%

Thank you very much for the honest review. It was a pleasure to follow along and I'm glad Achilles treated you well.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Hope everyone has a great Christmas/New Years. Im not dead just been away slammed with stuff going on. I am about halfway through my second bottle of Achilles. Some interesting things have occurred. Recently, I have been fighting some knee and elbow pain. Im assuming being dehydrated quite often from holiday drinking, heavy squats for 8 weeks straight with a narrower stance, and heavy tricep extensions without my elbows being lubed and warmed up from pressing before are the culprits. I took a week off and it seems to have helped a great deal.

Also, Shoulders and other joints are remarkably better and I have gotten to the point where I do not feel my shoulders at all when doing heavy back.

Another interesting thing I might point out: I feel like since I have started Achilles my skin as been much much clearer. Anybody else experience this?
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Hope everyone has a great Christmas/New Years. Im not dead just been away slammed with stuff going on. I am about halfway through my second bottle of Achilles. Some interesting things have occurred. Recently, I have been fighting some knee and elbow pain. Im assuming being dehydrated quite often from holiday drinking, heavy squats for 8 weeks straight with a narrower stance, and heavy tricep extensions without my elbows being lubed and warmed up from pressing before are the culprits. I took a week off and it seems to have helped a great deal.

Also, Shoulders and other joints are remarkably better and I have gotten to the point where I do not feel my shoulders at all when doing heavy back.

Another interesting thing I might point out: I feel like since I have started Achilles my skin as been much much clearer. Anybody else experience this?
    Hey you had me worried for a minute!! Glad to see your still in the game..
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Actually now that you mention it...
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Hey you had me worried for a minute!! Glad to see your still in the game..
    Haha good to be back man. Still no computer and life has been crazy but no more excuses I'm back. Missed the board too much
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Haha good to be back man. Still no computer and life has been crazy but no more excuses I'm back. Missed the board too much
    Good that's what I like to hear. We need guys like you around!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Good that's what I like to hear. We need guys like you around!
    Thanks man. What kind of logs you got going on these days?
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Another update: Aches in knees have subsided a bit but still present. No complaints or changes anywhere else
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Thanks man. What kind of logs you got going on these days?
    Nothing right now but it's coming I'll pm you a link once it's up.. Glad to have you back..
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Some more Updates:

Shoulders continue to make big strides. I was able to do bench and pull ups for the first time in months. Elbow pain has subsided. Knees are still off but hopefully getting better. Skin continues to remain clearer than normal
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

awesome updates to hear (yet again)
    so you are ~ thru 2 bottles now?
    that's what i ran, second bottle was smooth sailing, just like the first
    i'm off now, and problem-free!
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    awesome updates to hear (yet again)
    so you are ~ thru 2 bottles now?
    that's what i ran, second bottle was smooth sailing, just like the first
    i'm off now, and problem-free!
    Glad to hear it man. Yes I am almost done with my second bottle. Going to do a 3rd with some additional cissus to see if I can knock this thing out. Came up out of nowhere. I swear sometimes that if its not one thing, it's the other.

Good news is I went a bit heavier on bench with just a little tightness and soreness but no pain. Elbows were great as well and they were giving me some fits
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Ok guys another update with some good news. I benched this week for the first time in months and had zero shoulder pain. I didn't go near as heavy as I would want just to be safe but I managed to knock out 185x20 so I was pleased under the circumstances. Also, I did pull ups for this first time with zero shoulder pain as well. They are showing remarkable improvement.

Knees are showing some improvement as well. They were irritating me on squats so I stopped to let them heal some more. They still weren't as sore though and I did heavy leg presses with no problem. They Also feel even better today so that's good.

I deadlifted for the first time since messing up my shoulder and smoked 500 no problem so happy with that and the lack of pain as well. 2nd bottle is done so time to order a 3rd!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Ok guys another update with some good news. I benched this week for the first time in months and had zero shoulder pain. I didn't go near as heavy as I would want just to be safe but I managed to knock out 185x20 so I was pleased under the circumstances. Also, I did pull ups for this first time with zero shoulder pain as well. They are showing remarkable improvement.

Knees are showing some improvement as well. They were irritating me on squats so I stopped to let them heal some more. They still weren't as sore though and I did heavy leg presses with no problem. They Also feel even better today so that's good.

I deadlifted for the first time since messing up my shoulder and smoked 500 no problem so happy with that and the lack of pain as well. 2nd bottle is done so time to order a 3rd!
    I 'm glad to hear your feeling much better that was fast!! Your still a beast bro, your lite lifts hurt me just thinking about them!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Hell yea! Monster bro! I'm on Achilles still and Lovin it
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

I 'm glad to hear your feeling much better that was fast!! Your still a beast bro, your lite lifts hurt me just thinking about them!!
    Haha yeah right man you are beasting it on this run
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Hell yea! Monster bro! I'm on Achilles still and Lovin it
    Airborne42 good to see you again man just trying to get close to your level one day. I think most of the people who logged it are still using it that says something
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.05%

Airborne42 good to see you again man just trying to get close to your level one day. I think most of the people who logged it are still using it that says something
    Haha hell ya! Glad your back brother!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Haha yeah right man you are beasting it on this run
    HaHa thanks! glad to see your still following, I expect great gains this year.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Ok, finished my second bottle a few days ago waiting on the 3rd to get here. Knee pains have greatly subsided and Elbow pain is almost nonexistant so I have seen great improvements there. Shoulders continue to improving despite stressing them more. Overall, after 2 bottles of Achilles, I would say I have had ups (shoulders are remarkably better) and downs (elbows/knees but both have been a long time coming) but I am definitely much better off than when I started. That is why I purchased a 3rd bottle haha.

I will continue to keep this log up as I feel the product deserves it and for all interested
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Ok, finished my second bottle a few days ago waiting on the 3rd to get here. Knee pains have greatly subsided and Elbow pain is almost nonexistant so I have seen great improvements there. Shoulders continue to improving despite stressing them more. Overall, after 2 bottles of Achilles, I would say I have had ups (shoulders are remarkably better) and downs (elbows/knees but both have been a long time coming) but I am definitely much better off than when I started. That is why I purchased a 3rd bottle haha.

I will continue to keep this log up as I feel the product deserves it and for all interested
    Once my current joint supps run out I'm going to have to give it a try based on your review. Glad to hear your still getting better.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.33%

yup continued good stuff in here
    these lingering issues can be draining and aggravating..
    sometimes, the best thing to do is simply lay down the weights for awhile
    (admittedly, not many of us care to make that an option lol)
    so your continued improvement while still beating yourself up over this time, does indeed speak volumes for the product
    anyway, here's hoping that bottle #3 knocks remaining issues into nothing more than a memory
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    yup continued good stuff in here
    these lingering issues can be draining and aggravating..
    sometimes, the best thing to do is simply lay down the weights for awhile
    (admittedly, not many of us care to make that an option lol)
    so your continued improvement while still beating yourself up over this time, does indeed speak volumes for the product
    anyway, here's hoping that bottle #3 knocks remaining issues into nothing more than a memory
    Strong this. Even going more volume and lower weight seems to help me a lot. I need to get back on the Achilles-train because my joints have gone back to feeling like an old man.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Exactly I have been thinking about it and I'm going to take it easy until I get my new iforce product to log. Going to get deep tissue and chiropractic work maybe even try some acupuncture. Oh and some more Achilles
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Exactly I have been thinking about it and I'm going to take it easy until I get my new iforce product to log. Going to get deep tissue and chiropractic work maybe even try some acupuncture. Oh and some more Achilles
    Nice and I want a link to that log
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.03%

That sounds like heaven to me.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    That sounds like heaven to me.
    Haha deep tissue is borderline torture. I know many grown men who have exited it with tears in eyes. Never tried acupuncture but I hear great things and my doctor is hopefully hooking me up with a free visit.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%

Deep tissue IS torture!! You don't do it to relax that's for sure. The next day you feel wrecked but then things start to turn around. Acupuncture is one I haven't sacked up to try yet.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Deep tissue IS torture!! You don't do it to relax that's for sure. The next day you feel wrecked but then things start to turn around. Acupuncture is one I haven't sacked up to try yet.
    i've done both and I have to say that acupuncture done right is unbelievable!!! I't amazing how fast an injury will heal from it, I would definitly try it if you can.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.75%

My fear with it is that I would look like a pin cushion with all the damaged areas I have. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    My fear with it is that I would look like a pin cushion with all the damaged areas I have. Lol
    You would LOL!! but man it feels good! The pins are placed in the area's and there is an electric sensation you feel, then they place heat lamps over it and warm the area!! It's the only thing thats helped a bulged disk in my neck and the muscel spams/numbness it caused. I tell you it feels unreal, and when your done the whole body is in a great relaxed state!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Haha I would look like a pin cushion if I were healthy! Need to hit the sauce.

Glad to hear y'all had good experiences with acupuncture I am excited to try it
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.09%

Just an update for everyone:

Still have not gotten my new bottle of Achilles. I had it shipped to my brothers PO box by accident and can't get it until he gets back in town. Its been just over a week without it and I definitely feel a difference. Joints felt much better on it and I can't wait to get my new bottle.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Just an update for everyone:

Still have not gotten my new bottle of Achilles. I had it shipped to my brothers PO box by accident and can't get it until he gets back in town. Its been just over a week without it and I definitely feel a difference. Joints felt much better on it and I can't wait to get my new bottle.
    That sucks hope your able to get your hands on it soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 01:10 PM
  4. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 03:37 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163