Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I 'm glad to hear your feeling much better that was fast!! Your still a beast bro, your lite lifts hurt me just thinking about them!!
Haha yeah right man you are beasting it on this run

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hell yea! Monster bro! I'm on Achilles still and Lovin it
Airborne42 good to see you again man just trying to get close to your level one day. I think most of the people who logged it are still using it that says something

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42 good to see you again man just trying to get close to your level one day. I think most of the people who logged it are still using it that says something
Haha hell ya! Glad your back brother!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok, finished my second bottle a few days ago waiting on the 3rd to get here. Knee pains have greatly subsided and Elbow pain is almost nonexistant so I have seen great improvements there. Shoulders continue to improving despite stressing them more. Overall, after 2 bottles of Achilles, I would say I have had ups (shoulders are remarkably better) and downs (elbows/knees but both have been a long time coming) but I am definitely much better off than when I started. That is why I purchased a 3rd bottle haha.

I will continue to keep this log up as I feel the product deserves it and for all interested

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Ok, finished my second bottle a few days ago waiting on the 3rd to get here. Knee pains have greatly subsided and Elbow pain is almost nonexistant so I have seen great improvements there. Shoulders continue to improving despite stressing them more. Overall, after 2 bottles of Achilles, I would say I have had ups (shoulders are remarkably better) and downs (elbows/knees but both have been a long time coming) but I am definitely much better off than when I started. That is why I purchased a 3rd bottle haha.

I will continue to keep this log up as I feel the product deserves it and for all interested
Once my current joint supps run out I'm going to have to give it a try based on your review. Glad to hear your still getting better.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yup continued good stuff in here
these lingering issues can be draining and aggravating..
sometimes, the best thing to do is simply lay down the weights for awhile
(admittedly, not many of us care to make that an option lol)
so your continued improvement while still beating yourself up over this time, does indeed speak volumes for the product
anyway, here's hoping that bottle #3 knocks remaining issues into nothing more than a memory

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
yup continued good stuff in here
these lingering issues can be draining and aggravating..
sometimes, the best thing to do is simply lay down the weights for awhile
(admittedly, not many of us care to make that an option lol)
so your continued improvement while still beating yourself up over this time, does indeed speak volumes for the product
anyway, here's hoping that bottle #3 knocks remaining issues into nothing more than a memory
Strong this. Even going more volume and lower weight seems to help me a lot. I need to get back on the Achilles-train because my joints have gone back to feeling like an old man.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly I have been thinking about it and I'm going to take it easy until I get my new iforce product to log. Going to get deep tissue and chiropractic work maybe even try some acupuncture. Oh and some more Achilles

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Exactly I have been thinking about it and I'm going to take it easy until I get my new iforce product to log. Going to get deep tissue and chiropractic work maybe even try some acupuncture. Oh and some more Achilles
Nice and I want a link to that log :thumbsup:

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
That sounds like heaven to me.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds like heaven to me.
Haha deep tissue is borderline torture. I know many grown men who have exited it with tears in eyes. Never tried acupuncture but I hear great things and my doctor is hopefully hooking me up with a free visit.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deep tissue IS torture!! You don't do it to relax that's for sure. The next day you feel wrecked but then things start to turn around. Acupuncture is one I haven't sacked up to try yet.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Deep tissue IS torture!! You don't do it to relax that's for sure. The next day you feel wrecked but then things start to turn around. Acupuncture is one I haven't sacked up to try yet.
i've done both and I have to say that acupuncture done right is unbelievable!!! I't amazing how fast an injury will heal from it, I would definitly try it if you can.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My fear with it is that I would look like a pin cushion with all the damaged areas I have. Lol

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
My fear with it is that I would look like a pin cushion with all the damaged areas I have. Lol
You would LOL!! but man it feels good! The pins are placed in the area's and there is an electric sensation you feel, then they place heat lamps over it and warm the area!! It's the only thing thats helped a bulged disk in my neck and the muscel spams/numbness it caused. I tell you it feels unreal, and when your done the whole body is in a great relaxed state!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha I would look like a pin cushion if I were healthy! Need to hit the sauce.

Glad to hear y'all had good experiences with acupuncture I am excited to try it

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just an update for everyone:

Still have not gotten my new bottle of Achilles. I had it shipped to my brothers PO box by accident and can't get it until he gets back in town. Its been just over a week without it and I definitely feel a difference. Joints felt much better on it and I can't wait to get my new bottle.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Just an update for everyone:

Still have not gotten my new bottle of Achilles. I had it shipped to my brothers PO box by accident and can't get it until he gets back in town. Its been just over a week without it and I definitely feel a difference. Joints felt much better on it and I can't wait to get my new bottle.
That sucks hope your able to get your hands on it soon.