Rebuilding the Diesel With Antaeus Lab's Achilles

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Lol Idk how either
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  2. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    BTW I really need to learn how to reply to multiple quotes in one post.
    you see those three boxes at bottom of reply box? "reply", "reply with quote", then that third one?
    third one is multi-quote box. if you want to respond to multiple quotes, hit the third box on every post you wish to respond to, then on last post hit the button "reply with quote" and all the posts you selected will come up.

    *please send addy when convenient so i know where to send bill
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I don't know if they can do this if using a cellphone though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I don't know if they can do this if using a cellphone though.
    oh i forgot about that.
    i'm living in the dark ages with only cellphone capability (no web or texts LOL)..
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  5. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you see those three boxes at bottom of reply box? "reply", "reply with quote", then that third one?
    third one is multi-quote box. if you want to respond to multiple quotes, hit the third box on every post you wish to respond to, then on last post hit the button "reply with quote" and all the posts you selected will come up.

    *please send addy when convenient so i know where to send bill
    Haha I gave you some reps instead. Always wanted to know how to do that.

    Going to hit legs in a few hours. I will let yall know how everything is holding up
  6. Banned
    Veritatis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    234
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Exactly. If it keeps up I will definitely be purchasing some more but so far I am impressed. I always feel it might be hard to gauge a joint product after a month because that isn't much time and joint healing is a long process. Unfortunately, I know from experience. However, I do think it already has a noticeable anti inflammatory effect that kicks in faster than any other oral joint support I have used. Where there is less inflammation, there is more healing. Therefore, reduced inflammation for prolonged periods on top of ingredients that promote joint health should definitely lead to better joints. For the purpose of the log I will do a review after a week of of finishing the bottle give accurate results after one bottle of use. But I can already tell you that I will have a second bottle on hand to start immediately after the review week is over.
    Awesome, glad to hear it!
  7. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. One thing is for sure, my pants won't be buttoned the next few days.

    Grabbed a light Squat workout 2 days ago. I kept it light to ease back into things and stayed away from exercises that put any stress on my shoulder as I am trying to rest it for the rest of this week.

    Squats:

    barx20
    135x10
    185x10
    225x8
    275x5
    315x5x5

    Leg Press:

    4 plates (each side)x12
    6 platesx12
    8 platesx20

    Lying hamstring curls:

    80x15
    100x15
    150x12
    150x12

    Weighted Ab work:

    Did squats in a different stance, much wider than usual and just focused on going light and getting my form down. Slight pain in my knee I aggravated a few weeks back and I think the wide stance bothered it more. However, the irritation went away much faster than usual and was gone in a couple of hours. Other than that no pain which is great. Everything is still feeling good. Shoulders have a way to go still but are getting better
  8. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    I widened up my stance with doing the Zerchers and it was bothering the inside of my knee. I started focusing heavily on the pushing out of your knees thru the hips and this cured it.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I widened up my stance with doing the Zerchers and it was bothering the inside of my knee. I started focusing heavily on the pushing out of your knees thru the hips and this cured it.
    Towards the end of my sets I realized I needed to turn my toes out more to keep my knees from traveling inward and it helped a lot.
  10. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Sorry for the lack of updates been crazy with the holidays and everything.

    I have been feeling great. My shoulder still has a ways to go but is much improved. It doesn't hurt to move and does not ache in the morning or at night like it was. Also, my job required a lot of lifting (kegs, glass racks, etc.) and I had little discomfort. Joints are feeling nice and lubed. Any pain or strain that does occur subsides much quicker. I feel comfortable enough to start lifting light back again this week.
  11. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76
    Sorry for the lack of updates been crazy with the holidays and everything.

    I have been feeling great. My shoulder still has a ways to go but is much improved. It doesn't hurt to move and does not ache in the morning or at night like it was. Also, my job required a lot of lifting (kegs, glass racks, etc.) and I had little discomfort. Joints are feeling nice and lubed. Any pain or strain that does occur subsides much quicker. I feel comfortable enough to start lifting light back again this week.
    Good to hear its working! Wish they sold it at NP would have bought some with my Black Friday order
  12. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    I have been out of town in Orlando until late last night. All my joints are feeling much better. I don't have the cracks in my knees I used to get multiple times a day (big pops). In fact, I haven't had that happen in a week. I am not really sure if it is at all possible for Achilles to be responsible for this, but I have had zero back pain these past 3 weeks which is extremely rare. My old injured shoulder has shown more improvement these past two weeks than it has a great deal of time. Unfortunately, my newly injured shoulder still has moments where it feels great, and moments where it feels awful. Having to lift and deliver 1000 lb gates in Orlando doesn't help things. But happy to report that everything else has shown great improvement. I did a light back workout (very light) last week to ease back into things

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

    Hammer Grip Cable Rows:

    140x20
    140x20
    140x20

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx15
    30'sx15
    30'sx15

    This workout was more just to test things out without irritating it more. I could feel it but not painful. I will probably add some volume and weight this week. Overall, Achilles is working great
  13. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Also: Leg workout in a few hours. Computer at home is screwed but I will try to update from my buddies today
  14. Registered User
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,902
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    I have been out of town in Orlando until late last night. All my joints are feeling much better. I don't have the cracks in my knees I used to get multiple times a day (big pops). In fact, I haven't had that happen in a week. I am not really sure if it is at all possible for Achilles to be responsible for this, but I have had zero back pain these past 3 weeks which is extremely rare. My old injured shoulder has shown more improvement these past two weeks than it has a great deal of time. Unfortunately, my newly injured shoulder still has moments where it feels great, and moments where it feels awful. Having to lift and deliver 1000 lb gates in Orlando doesn't help things. But happy to report that everything else has shown great improvement. I did a light back workout (very light) last week to ease back into things

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x20
    135x20
    135x20

    Hammer Grip Cable Rows:

    140x20
    140x20
    140x20

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx15
    30'sx15
    30'sx15

    This workout was more just to test things out without irritating it more. I could feel it but not painful. I will probably add some volume and weight this week. Overall, Achilles is working great
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    Celtic Labs Rep
  15. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    I've been taking Orange triad and Super Cissus for months with good results.. Send me some Achilles I'll compare for you!!!
  16. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    Nice review. Would love to see people do a head to head comparison of Antaeus Labs Achilles with Glucosamine+Chondroitan, Cissus Rx, Controlled Labs Orange Triad and maybe other joint support supps.

    And yes achilles could totally help your lower back.
    I have done the above stack and I can say without a doubt that even while dropping every other joint product besides joint force, my joints feel better.

    I apologize for being absent from the boards for so long. A whole bunch of things have come up and the lack of home computer and my Iphone taking a dump haven't helped my cause. My computer is in the shop now and I am getting a new phone so I will be back more often.

    To make up for my log going down the tubes recently I have purchased another bottle of Achilles and will continue to log it until the end of that bottle. Don't want to let Antaeus down with such a great opportunity given to me so I hope that this will make up for it.

    BTW, I was going to buy another bottle anyways because this stuff is awesome. My other shoulder already feels good enough again to be able to do light chest this week. Knees, wrists, back, and elbows have all felt much better as well.
  17. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    I am going to update a few workouts here quickly:

    Legs:

    Box Squats: 2 second rest on box

    135x8
    225x8
    275x8
    315x8
    355x8
    365x8

    Leg Press:

    3 plates (each side) x30
    3 platesx30
    3 platesx30

    Good Mornings:

    135x15
    135x15
    185x8
    225x8
  18. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Did my first back workout. Went really light to ease my shoulder back into things. Light weight and volume

    DB Rows:

    50'sx12
    50'sx12
    70'sx12
    90'sx12
    100'sx17

    Barbell Rows:

    135x10
    135x10
    135x20

    Seated Cable Row

    140x12
    160x12
    180x12

    Fat Man Pull Ups:

    3xfailure

    Hammer Curls:

    3x30'sxfailure
  19. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Legs:

    Squats:

    135x10
    225x4
    275x4
    315x4
    350x4
    365x4
    365x4
    365x6

    SLDL:

    135x10
    185x10
    225x12

    BB Step Ups 2 1/2 ft box:

    135x8(each leg)
    135x8
    135x8

    Abs:

    Shoulder Rehab
  20. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    As mentioned before, I am slowly easing back into upper body. After moving the gates, my shoulder was killing me. However, after the light back workout and shoulder rehab, it felt 100x better. The doc thinks my tendon slipped a bit out of place and working out may have helped it slide back into place. Overall, it feels much better and im going to go heavier on back as well as do light chest. I honestly do not feel it would have recovered this fast without Achilles

    Also, slight ache in knees that flared up with squats is gone completely. My shoulders no longer ache in the morning, and I overall feel plain better. Very impressed with Achilles
  21. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  22. Registered User
    cdiblasi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  23. Registered User
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,526
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  24. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Lol liking the fat man pullups!! This stuff is on my Christmas list for sure.
    You won't be disappointed man it's good stuff
  25. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I appreciate you buying another bottle of Achilles. Just about every tester has sprung for another bottle after logging.
    I appreciate the opportunity. I figured that extending my log was the least I could do after getting off track for a bit. There will be many more bottles of Achilles in my future. First Antaeus labs product I have tried and you have lived up to your reputation for solid products. Now I need to try axon a d demiurge
  26. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    What u expect ;-) haha every person who gets to log a product for a company and enjoys it should always purchase to show support imo
    In my case enough to fully heal and then some haha
    I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this
  27. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post

    I hear you man. Supplements that actually help your joints are a dime a dozen so you can be damn sure I will be sticking to this
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    Cultivating Mass.
  28. Registered User
    snagencyV2.0's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    10,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Now I need to try axon a d demiurge
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I believe that might be a misuse of the idiom; a dime a dozen.. More like $500 a dozen..or needle in a haystack perhaps...mmmm quite..
    indeed.
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  29. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Seated Rows:

    160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

    DB Rows:

    100'sx18
    100'sx16

    Meadows Rows:

    1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

    Rear Laterals:

    35'sx12
    35'sx12

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx3xfailure
  30. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    i can vouch for Axon, love that stuff.

    indeed.
    Good to know man going to order a bottle when I get paid.
  31. Registered User
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0


    good lookin lifts.
    glad to hear achilles workin out for you man
  32. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Grabbed a back workout and went a bit heavier but not quite full speed. Felt strong and shoulder felt good besides one set of the seated rows where it twinged a bit. Definitely not 100% but constantly improving and I am able to workout again which is great. Still no aches or pains from squats or anything which is great. All my joints besides my shoulders are feeling good. Also, a slight twinge in my right forearm/bicep but I think that was due to fatigue from not holding heavy weight in awhile.

    Bent Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x5
    165x5
    185x10
    185x10
    185x10

    Seated Rows:

    160x10
    180x10
    200x10 (had a lot more in me but stopped due to shoulder)

    DB Rows:

    100'sx18
    100'sx16

    Meadows Rows:

    1 platex10
    1 plate+1 quarterx10

    Rear Laterals:

    35'sx12
    35'sx12

    Alt. Dumbell Curls:

    30'sx3xfailure
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows
  33. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    CatD is back in action!!! Take it easy brother go heavy too soon and you'll be right back where you started.. Glad to hear this stuff is working for you I'll be ordering some soon.. I see you went light on the DB rows
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
  34. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,580
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
    I know you will!!!
  35. Registered User
    cdiblasi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by CATdiesel76 View Post
    Haha exactly man its not worth it to jump in too quickly and hurt something again. Thats why I am slowly easing back into things. Don't worry I will be back with the 140 lb db rows soon enough!
    I didn't come here for lightweight! Get back to the heavy stuff!
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  36. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    I didn't come here for lightweight! Get back to the heavy stuff!
    Haha slowly moving back. Adding 20 lbs a week!

    Barbell Rows:

    barx20
    135x10
    135x6
    165x6
    185x12
    205x12

    Meadows Rows:

    1 platex12
    2 platesx12
    2 platesx12

    Single Arm Cable Rows:

    80x10
    100x10
    120x10
    130x10

    Fatman Pull Ups

    3xfailure

    Shoulder Rehab

    All in all everything felt good. Usually get some elbow stiffness when starting rows but non to speak of. The bicep cramping was also gone. Groin was tighter than normal though. I felt my shoulder a bit and it aches from all the rehab and stretching but not in a bad way. I have a few days left on the original bottle with the second on the way. Other than that nothing new and in this case, no news is good news
  37. Registered User
    cdiblasi's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    329
    Answers
    0


    Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    *Antaeus Lab Rep*
  38. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    I wouldn't sat they stress the shoulders any more so than regular wide single arm rows. The forearm bicep tie in is another story if you don;t use straps like myself.

    Body was aching a bit out of nowhere yesterday but seems to have subsided. Going to do legs in a bit so I will see if the groin issues have subsided
  39. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Never seen anyone do Meadows Rows before. I feel like they'd kill my shoulders.
    The shoulder gets tucked or pulled down with the Lat flexing so it really doesn't affect them. I would definitely use straps though. It kills my forearm flexors at the elbow joint if I don't.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  40. Registered User
    CATdiesel76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,377
    Answers
    0


    AZMIDYLF - Man it still won't let me rep you I owe you some on recharge.

    I have finished my first bottle and on the second. I'm going to get to a computer tomorrow to log my last workouts and do a final review. Damn computer is still getting fixed.

    Luckily, my second bottle came before I finished my first one so there will be no drop off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Winners for Antaeus Labs Achilles, all-in-one joint support
    By cdiblasi in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 07:24 PM
  2. The Beast getting super dense with Purus Labs (sponsored log)
    By superbeast668 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 241
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 12:03 PM
  3. The Road Back to Diesel with Purus Labs ConDense
    By CATdiesel76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 209
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 12:10 PM
  4. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 02:37 PM
  5. Getting back into the GYM with Animal, Appnut, and USP Labs
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 163
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 05:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in