USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Last day, kill it play dough.

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

K guys, here's the update for my last workout on P.A., final review coming next.

I went for my traditional leg workout due to time constraints.

Legs:
    Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10
    Leg curls- 90x10, 150x10, 170x10
    Leg extensions(R/L)-40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10

Felt great throughout. It ridiculous how strong my hammies feel sometimes, wish I knew how to translate that into larger numbers for my deadlift.

I've also hit shoulders once since ending P.A. and haven't noticed a bit of different in my workout, maybe slightly less sweating.

One thing I've definitely noticed since stopping, which is a HUGE testament to what I already knew about P.A., is that the extreme hunger has disappeared and my fat burning stack has begun to actually suppress my appetite quite well again.... insane that the P.A. could negate this suppression to the point of reading it up beyond belief.

Again, final review coming in a bit with final photos n all.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

Yep my hunger lessened as well but my weight remained the same...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Send a PM and another bottle will ship your way...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Jjj
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Final Review (30 Days)

Pump: 5/10
    IMO, this is one area where I don't think I saw as strong an effect as maybe some other members mentioned seeing... although I think a few were taking preworkout powders with pump complexes and/or taking stuff like Yok3d... I did have a session or 2 where I felt considerably more pumped then normal, but not a regular thing and not pumped through the day or with large meals like some gda's and C20 could do. Also I was on a cutting diet which still included carbs but not even close to my normal intake while bulking which can def effect this... still I can only say what I think, and honestly I don't feel P.A. is a pump product if your looking for one... there are plenty out there though to sift through.... this shines elsewhere.

Body Composition Changes: 10/10
    This is where P.A. truly shines. It took my cut and turned it into an outright recomp. I couldn't ask for more from a natty supplement while cutting. I started at a weight of 210.8, dropped approx 5-6lbs across the first couple weeks and added it back on ending at 209.8.... all measurements in a fasted state, so variables are minimal. I feel as though it aided in fat loss throughout but really started ramping up lbm as the run progressed. Personally I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest. (Pictures, before-> after, below)

Strength Increases:
    8/10

Strength gains were decent. Even better when considering this is a natty compound and verging on impressive when considering the caloric deficit (cutting). Endurance was certainly increased as well, both cardiovascular and muscular. It was awesome being able to complete intense squat session that wore me out alone at first but were accompanied with assisting lifts soon after and completed relatively quickly without feeling worn. Cardio became easier and despite increasing in sweat pouring each session, thirst wouldn't be intense and running heart rate averages decreased significantly.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
    Honestly the muscular recovery didn't really blow me away... in fact, as many others mentioned, I felt as though I was more sore then normal... I personally feel that this was a result of more intense workouts that involved great mind muscle connections and recruited much more assisting muscle groups then normal...I think this resulted in more thorough muscle damage(good) and the sensation of increased DOMS.... some think this is a result like that of ARA where the compound itself increased the sore sensation but I believe rather it's more like working out for the first time after a long break considering the activation of more muscle fibers not typically used.

Sleep has been great and deep. At first it was changed, involving more and more dreams re: sex but has since declined and includes all the normal whacky things that flood my dreams.

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 9/10(10 being side free)
    The only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions. Increased sweating while lifting/cardio. Occasional increases in libido...personally, none of these are negative imo.

Overall Final Impressions: 8/10
    P.A. has left me wanting more. This is always a good thing to say when wrapping up a test run for any supplement. While besides hunger, I felt the "anabolic" portion of this supplement took a couple weeks to get rolling... or at least in my current physique/condition it appeared to be that way. I do feel it boosted my metabolism and supercharged my fat burning/stimulant stack right off the bat which in time turned into an increased rate of protein synthesis and increases in lbm as well as fat loss. I really wish I had comprehensive measurements in bf% to coincide with my number changes on the scale, but with what I saw occur in the changes on the scale and simultaneous changes in the photos taken in just 30 days of a natty run was nothing short of impressive. I just can't wait to find out how this stuff works and in turn how to best exploit these effects I've already noted myself.

Starting photos: 210.8 lbs
    Ending photos: 209.8 lbs(an increase in ~5lbs after a drop of ~6lb)

Thanks again to USPLabs for allowing me to test this out and to all those who have followed along. I can't wait to see what's next with innovative releases like C20 and now P.A.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post

Pump: 5/10
    IMO, this is one area where I don't think I saw as strong an effect as maybe some other members mentioned seeing... although I think a few were taking preworkout powders with pump complexes and/or taking stuff like Yok3d... I did have a session or 2 where I felt considerably more pumped then normal, but not a regular thing and not pumped through the day or with large meals like some gda's and C20 could do. Also I was on a cutting diet which still included carbs but not even close to my normal intake while bulking which can def effect this... still I can only say what I think, and honestly I don't feel P.A. is a pump product if your looking for one... there are plenty out there though to sift through.... this shines elsewhere.

Body Composition Changes: 10/10
    This is where P.A. truly shines. It took my cut and turned it into an outright recomp. I couldn't ask for more from a natty supplement while cutting. I started at a weight of 210.8, dropped approx 5-6lbs across the first couple weeks and added it back on ending at 209.8.... all measurements in a fasted state, so variables are minimal. I feel as though it aided in fat loss throughout but really started ramping up lbm as the run progressed. Personally I've noticed considerable losses in fat around the stomach, love handles and lower chest along with increases in lbm in the arms, shoulders, lats and chest. (Pictures, before-> after, below)

Strength Increases: 8/10
    Strength gains were decent. Even better when considering this is a natty compound and verging on impressive when considering the caloric deficit (cutting). Endurance was certainly increased as well, both cardiovascular and muscular. It was awesome being able to complete intense squat session that wore me out alone at first but were accompanied with assisting lifts soon after and completed relatively quickly without feeling worn. Cardio became easier and despite increasing in sweat pouring each session, thirst wouldn't be intense and running heart rate averages decreased significantly.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
    Honestly the muscular recovery didn't really blow me away... in fact, as many others mentioned, I felt as though I was more sore then normal... I personally feel that this was a result of more intense workouts that involved great mind muscle connections and recruited much more assisting muscle groups then normal...I think this resulted in more thorough muscle damage(good) and the sensation of increased DOMS.... some think this is a result like that of ARA where the compound itself increased the sore sensation but I believe rather it's more like working out for the first time after a long break considering the activation of more muscle fibers not typically used.

Sleep has been great and deep. At first it was changed, involving more and more dreams re: sex but has since declined and includes all the normal whacky things that flood my dreams.

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 9/10(10 being side free)
    The only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions. Increased sweating while lifting/cardio. Occasional increases in libido...personally, none of these are negative imo.

Overall Final Impressions: 8/10
    P.A. has left me wanting more. This is always a good thing to say when wrapping up a test run for any supplement. While besides hunger, I felt the "anabolic" portion of this supplement took a couple weeks to get rolling... or at least in my current physique/condition it appeared to be that way. I do feel it boosted my metabolism and supercharged my fat burning/stimulant stack right off the bat which in time turned into an increased rate of protein synthesis and increases in lbm as well as fat loss. I really wish I had comprehensive measurements in bf% to coincide with my number changes on the scale, but with what I saw occur in the changes on the scale and simultaneous changes in the photos taken in just 30 days of a natty run was nothing short of impressive. I just can't wait to find out how this stuff works and in turn how to best exploit these effects I've already noted myself.

Starting photos: 210.8 lbs
    Ending photos: 209.8 lbs(an increase in ~5lbs after a drop of ~6lb)

Thanks again to USPLabs for allowing me to test this out and to all those who have followed along. I can't wait to see what's next with innovative releases like C20 and now P.A.
    Without a doubt, noticeably leaner bro. You did a phenomenal job my man. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

Agreed with DW.. Sick work my man.. Dedication and passion got you these results..
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Without a doubt, noticeably leaner bro. You did a phenomenal job my man. Thank you for your dedication and hard work.
    leaner and broader...

3 more months on this track, it will be a transformation..
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

leaner and broader...

3 more months on this track, it will be a transformation..
    Exactly! I enlisted in a 90day body transformation contest a year and a half ago and used the OEP AT2 stack I'm using now... still made great progress but wish I had Versa-1 at that time to aid in the process.

I'm thinking 3 more months after already having started the ball rolling will be more then enough to get where I'd like to be again.

11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Exactly! I enlisted in a 90day body transformation contest a year and a half ago and used the OEP AT2 stack I'm using now... still made great progress but wish I had Versa-1 at that time to aid in the process.

I'm thinking 3 more months after already having started the ball rolling will be more then enough to get where I'd like to be again.

How did that transformation go?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post

How did that transformation go?
    It went really well, but I had to resort to going on cycle to get the desired results...

If your really interested here's a quote of my summary for the 90 days...

K.... Thought I'd update a lil bit for any curious folks.... Just to add to what was already documented with everything starting around anabeta, and ending/currently involving the alpha t2/OEP and mild ph stack, I figure this should be an appropriate place to post this.

Here's how I did it so far this summer.

Anabeta-01 beta run
    Dropped fat and refilled muscle memory considerably, had a flu setback. This will def be utilized during my upcoming pct.
    • 4/7/11 - 5/20/11 (191lbs-197lbs-191.5-196)
      anabeta-01

SARM S4 stack
    Dropped some good fat and hardened up, but sides on S4 were extreme. Night blindness makes this a no go for me ever again.
    • 5/15/11 - 6/7/11 (193lbs-195lbs)
      Sarm S4 50mg
      ECA stack 25/100/81 x3ed

Cycle stack
    Mostly to maintain muscle while cutting cals, increasing metabolism and thyroid output with cutting stack.... The extra help in lbm was def welcome though.
    • 5/21/11 - 6/21/11 (193lbs-200lbs) gained a large amount of muscle while still losing fat
      Phera plex 10mg-30mg
    • 6/10/11 - 7/13/11 gained considerable vascularity and increased visible muscle striations
      Prostan 200mg-250mg
    • 6/22/11 - 7/20/11continued to harden up n add lbm while cutting stack did it's work
      halovar (halodrol) 75mg

Cutting stack
    Fatloss went from good to great to holy cow!

• 6/16/11 - 6/24/11 (200lbs-197lbs) fat loss stayed good and consistent but wasn't on track for goal
      ECA stack 25/100/81 2xed
    • 6/25/11 - 7/2/11 (197lbs-195lbs) fat loss increased slightly by feel alone
      Alpha T2/caffeine 3caps/100mg am, 2caps/100mg pm
    • 7/3/11 - 7/24/11 (195lbs-186lbs) fat loss was accelerated beyond anything ever previously experienced. Insane.
      Alpha T2/OEP 2caps/2caps 2x ed

Extras Utilized Throughout
    • Slin-Sane (except when on Anabeta-01, at the time I thought it redundant)
    • Creatine (again not while on Anabeta-01, also not for 3 weeks, 6/24/11-7/15/11 to shed extra water for pics)
    • Beta alanine
    • Green tea pills for egcg
    • Body Mortar CF from AMS for intra workout aminos (4:1:1 +glutamine)
    • Erase (from start of pp cycle till out a few days after photos)
    • CLA
    • Cycle Assist (through entirety of cycle portion till present)

A little jumbled but I figured was the best way to split up what was done.... All in all I gained approx 9lbs net/scale weight followed by a 14lb drop in scale weight all the while still shredding up and slowly adding on lbm. Strength never took a hit along the way, only steadily increased, another good sign all weight loss was fat.

I really think the last of my fat loss stack taken at the 2x2 dose of both alpha T2 OEP was the clincher, without it I wouldnt have made such a fast drop in weight.... Also think without the anabolics though I would have most likely torn into hard earned muscle as well. It really blows any other fat loss stack I've ever ran out of the water.

Lastly I'm actually still continuing on now at a lower dose ramping down the doses of both alpha t2(currently 2, 1cap doses daily) and OEP(currently at a 2cap am, 1cap pm dose) and switched over to a mild non methyl oral (m-tst) and transdermal stack (3-alpha) while I wrap things up this summer. I'm still working a physically demanding job through september still, so metabolism should be easily maintained but just dont want any nasty rebound in fat gain or muscle loss. I have an extremely extensive pct lined up as this has been my longest cycle ever ran and the only one I'll likely run all year.

With all that said here's the progress photos covering the start of 4/15/11 - 7/15/11 transformation contest I was in.... Further progress had been made since in muscle gain and further fatloss notably around the nipple/gyno region thanks to the 3-alpha converting directly to dht and a localized td carrier mike mccandles offers at his smartpowders site. Future photos will be added from very end of summer cycle

This was ran leading up to last fall when I had the opportunity to test C20 on here which helped harden me up even more and still add some more lbm.

13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

You had boss ass results.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.53%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

A heads up for everyone, exciting news!

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.36%

A thing of note... I don't feel as though I'm losing the benefits of versa 1, like los of strength or muscle mass etc like you would see after a cycle.... but it's def noticeable that I'm no longer taking it. The effects to me of versa 1 were subtle at first but very definite that they were the direct effects of the supplement.... after a full month of taking it then stopping, it makes you realize what it did for you...

More then anything appetite and sweating have both decreased. Workouts feel a bit less energetic.

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

A thing of note... I don't feel as though I'm losing the benefits of versa 1, like los of strength or muscle mass etc like you would see after a cycle.... but it's def noticeable that I'm no longer taking it. The effects to me of versa 1 were subtle at first but very definite that they were the direct effects of the supplement.... after a full month of taking it then stopping, it makes you realize what it did for you...

More then anything sportier and starting have both decreased. Workouts feel a bit less energetic.

Ah, shows it did its job to give you that extra boost during the time you were on it.

Nice follow up review.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'3"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.15%

Great final review Sourdough! I just read through your log. It looks like you really enjoyed VERSA-1!
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

usplabsdirect.com
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.44%

Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post
    Great final review Sourdough! I just read through your log. It looks like you really enjoyed VERSA-1!
    Ms. Classic is in the house... Yes sister Sourdough and Breezy are amongst are best loggers..

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19-alpha and 1-alpha ? what is this?
    By maddog28 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 09:54 AM
  2. help trying to make the most of this run
    By weezycon12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 04:19 PM
  3. ...make sure to add this to your X-Mas list
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8