USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Deads went off without a hitch!

Already feeling the soreness in between my shoulder blades from slamming out some bent over db rows and then strict tight form pinching and arching my back through every deadlift rep.

Interested in how I'll feel tomorrow.

I'll prob copy this workout next week, maybe more reps/sets but no heavier just yet.

Back/Bis
    Db curls(R/L alternating)- 20x20, 35x20, 45x20
    Bent over db rows(R/L)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
    Iso lat pulldown(R/L alternating)*- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
    Deadlifts- 135x10, 185x10, 225x7, 225x5

*constant pressure/partial contraction maintained on "off" arm during entire set.... buuuurrrns the forearms and hands.

Was sweating a good deal during tonight's workout. This was with forgetting to even take a second dose of OEP n AT2 or a Pre tonight. I just took the P.A. in the morning with my stims as Im used to doing for cardio anyways n I honestly figure if this stuff is dosed once a day kind of supplement it apparently has a very long half life n shouldn't make that much of a difference.

I'll be taking tomorrow off, may hit up some cardio if I wake up before my gym closes at 11am.... LoL, not likely.... but we are actually doing our family Thanksgiving on Saturday, I'll be doing shoulders after Turkey n tater fueled shoulder smash sesh... mmmmmmm.

Other then that, legs on Friday, no cardio.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

You knows its a good dead session when DOMS kicks in that same day!

Enjoy your thanksgiving, my friend.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    You knows its a good dead session when DOMS kicks in that same day!

Enjoy your thanksgiving, my friend.
    Ughh... a lil sore this morning...

But I'm sitting here waiting my 45 min after dosing my OEP n AT2 w/P.A. and I can't believe how hungry I am.

This weekend seemed like the hunger was fading a lil bit but yesterday and today my morning hunger has been incredibly intense there is no way I could do fasted cardio even if it was on the schedule.

I think it directly correlates with the previous night intense workouts.

Oh and I forgot to mention, weighed in last night during the workout n I was at 206, down from the previous days fasted 207.8.... further proof I was holding a good deal of water with that heavier weigh in.

Can't wait to hit legs tomorrow n blast shoulders sat after loading up on delicious eats.

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html

•   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Your pump is gonna be huge! Maybe some PR's are on the horizon?

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Last night's Leg destruction mission?

ACCOMPLISHED!

It started much earlier in the day yesterday. My brother-in-law needed help working on his truck so most the day I was getting up and down from under the truck or leaning forward over the engine bay.

For any of you that have never done major engine work is an insane lower back and hammy workout.... well more a test of endurance.

By the end of the day my feet hurt from standing in the same place all day n I was pretty tired and hungry..... so I chugged down a protein shake along with my chicken Alfredo the wifey made, took my PA and waited about an hour na half n drank some aminos with creatine, ba and lclt on the way to the gym.

Initially I planned on a full out leg workout still, but after feeling the heaviest set I decided I still was gonna gas too early, so I wanted to use what energy I had left to just turn it into a squat session...

Here's the numbers after a full day of leg work...

Legs

Squats-
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    225x5
    225x5
    135x15*

*decided to drop n blitz their as many strict form reps as possible, around 12 my legs were on fire and by the time I hit 15 I couldn't take it n the pump was starting to impede my ROM... thought my legs would explode at that point.

I even sat down on the hammy curl machine n thought to myself... "uhhh you could barely even walk to this machine, what are you thinking?"

Got home... which with my truck clutch, was a huge chore... n had another 50g protein shake. After sitting for a lil bit I got up to walk to the kitchen n get another plate of chicken Alfredo n there was nothing left in my legs, I could barely stand.

I would also eat, get hungry in 15 min, eat, get hungry, eat, get hungry.... until I finally passed out on the couch starting to feel hungry yet again but too tired physically and sleepy to do anything about it. Each time I was eating I was dishing up full plates as well.

This "morning" my legs are already a lil sore but even with all my carb loading with pasta last night I feel like I still have barely any energy stores built up.

Thank goodness it's my thanksgiving meal today, as I plan on smashing through a ton of food, passing out into a mini coma, waking and eating again then smashing shoulders tonight...

Prob gonna eat an entire weeks worth of calories for me right now between yesterday n today. I think my muscles need it though.

I'll update again later tonight on how my turkey fueled workout goes.

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

20 min and counting...

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Meh...

I don't know if it was all the food yesterday or the tons of family and kids gave me something, but I've been feeling sick since midnight last night. Mostly a headache and upset stomach, occasionally feeling cold when I shouldn't.

Didn't get to nail my shoulders as I wanted cause my relatives stayed over much later then i thought they would... still, it only happens once a year n it was worth taking the break n allow food to be used for my poor legs, which are still sore, instead of being expended blasting shoulders.

Realized I'm also behind on my reviews. My weekly calendar and routine has continued to shift my perception of my start date, which was actually a Wednesday...

So I'll put together another weekly review right now... n another in 3 days

9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Rest up brother!

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Week 2 Review

Pump: 3/10
    Getting some decent pumps in the gym right now, better then last week.... still nothing huge that makes me think this is the best product ever for a pump...almost no changes outside the gym... No perpetual pump (<-name that product)

Body Composition Changes: 8/10
    Still leaning out n losing weight. Feeling that the fat loss is going on actually faster then the weight loss cause of a slight trade off to lbm. Def getting bigger muscles again but nothing close to cycle like gains/recomping going on.... still impressive none the less that I'm able to cut n not lose lbm.

Strength Increases:
    8/10

I've started to see strength gains I initially had slow... well still pretty decent and down right impressive when you consider yet again I'm on a cut. I would be happy just to be able to complete a planned workout right now, let alone increase on a few lifts.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
    Getting a lil less doms this week.... cept for legs... legs get straight trashed after a good session regardless, there's no stopping that.

Sleepstill plentiful and uninterrupted... sexual based dreams are become more seldom again though. Only bad thing about sleep is waking up n being extremely hungry shortly thereafter.

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 7/10(10 being side free)
    It seems as though all emotional occurrences have ceased... not a single overwhelming feeling this last week. Libido is still doing alright, but no boost either.Again the only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions... This will be a bulks best friend.

Overall Current Impressions: 6.6/10
    I am still relatively impressed with this product's effects, but I'd love to have the ability to possibly play with dosing. Either more(read higher dose) or more often to dose both in the am with my cardio/stims and in the pm with my preworkout supps. I have a feeling that spread out dosing may allow for better blood levels throughout a day... but really in such a restricted format and limited run(30 pills for 30 days) there is no way to test my theory.... from the effects I've noticed this far alone, I do think it will be worth grabbing a couple ic release bottles just to be able to try just this... but who knows if the final price point will make such a run cost effective, a great ic release deal could only help me justify such a thing since I don't know if it will even illicit any greater effects.

11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

Pump: 3/10
    Getting some decent pumps in the gym right now, better then last week.... still nothing huge that makes me think this is the best product ever for a pump...almost no changes outside the gym... No perpetual pump (<-name that product)

Body Composition Changes: 8/10
    Still leaning out n losing weight. Feeling that the fat loss is going on actually faster then the weight loss cause of a slight trade off to lbm. Def getting bigger muscles again but nothing close to cycle like gains/recomping going on.... still impressive none the less that I'm able to cut n not lose lbm.

Strength Increases: 8/10
    I've started to see strength gains I initially had slow... well still pretty decent and down right impressive when you consider yet again I'm on a cut. I would be happy just to be able to complete a planned workout right now, let alone increase on a few lifts.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery:8/10
    Getting a lil less doms this week.... cept for legs... legs get straight trashed after a good session regardless, there's no stopping that.

Sleepstill plentiful and uninterrupted... sexual based dreams are become more seldom again though. Only bad thing about sleep is waking up n being extremely hungry shortly thereafter.

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 7/10(10 being side free)
    It seems as though all emotional occurrences have ceased... not a single overwhelming feeling this last week. Libido is still doing alright, but no boost either.Again the only side effect is the incredible hunger upon waking and after intense weight sessions... This will be a bulks best friend.

Overall Current Impressions: 6.6/10
    I am still relatively impressed with this product's effects, but I'd love to have the ability to possibly play with dosing. Either more(read higher dose) or more often to dose both in the am with my cardio/stims and in the pm with my preworkout supps. I have a feeling that spread out dosing may allow for better blood levels throughout a day... but really in such a restricted format and limited run(30 pills for 30 days) there is no way to test my theory.... from the effects I've noticed this far alone, I do think it will be worth grabbing a couple ic release bottles just to be able to try just this... but who knows if the final price point will make such a run cost effective, a great ic release deal could only help me justify such a thing since I don't know if it will even illicit any greater effects.
    Nice midweek review!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Still doing work in here I see. Solid 2 week review SD!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Answers

Great review my man.. PA been doing some wonders for me also

14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Midway Progress Photos

Start -> 2 Week Update

210.8 fasted-> 207.5 not fasted

I'll get a fasted weigh in tomorrow

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Start -> 2 Week Update

210.8 fasted-> 207.5 not fasted

I'll get a fasted weigh in tomorrow
    Body comp changes are obvious bro nice work!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

Body comp changes are obvious bro nice work!
    Thanks man.

I'm happy with the results so far... I was just telling the wife I'm seeing changes on the scale but couldn't tell too much by the mirror... but with pictures I'm noticing the hourglass from the tire on my sides is going flat turning back into a V taper, arms are getting some size and definition and upper chest is filling back out while losing a lil bit of fat on the lower end.

Really it's a great help to take progress pics, even if they aren't shared with anyone else, otherwise it's near impossible to realize changes from the mirror you look at daily.

Coolest thing is this is all happening on a natty compound, not even on cycle.

Can't wait to find out how this stuff actually works.

17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I agree. They speak louder than even measurements sometimes. Mine didnt change much of PA but the pictures show a different tale.

Same as yours do, your progressing my nicely my friend. Keep up the hard work.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

....ummm.... huurrmmm

I was just reading back and my post for yesterday's workout is just gone?

I hate putting up detailed posts just to lose it all while posting.

Regardless I'll put up a quick update again on numbers and feelings.

Chest:
    Warm up pushups

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 80x10
    BW Dips-10, 7
    Decline db press(wiiiide)- 40x10, 45x10, (reg) 45x10
    Incline db fly(5sec pause at extension)- 25x10, 30x10, 40x10
    Seated fly machine- 225x13

Felt very strong this workout, all numbers were hit with ease and increased in reps or weight on almost everything. Really happy with the workout altogether....

Tonight on the other hand....

I don't know what it was, but from bent over rows in I was burning up. Just really frickin hot n sweating like crazy.

I still managed to hit all my min numbers but had to slow down a bit n just try not to over heat and consequently not throw up.

Back/Bis:
    Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 40x20
    Bent over db rows (r/l)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
    Iso lat pulldown (r/l alternating with constant partial contraction on off side)- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20
    Deadlifts- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10

N now I'm ultra pooped... I've honestly been feeling like I STIIIIL don't have my legs under me either. Like they are still trying to rebuild energy stores. I really have them a solid beating with my squats session the other day.... I like it. Luckily I don't feel it effected my deads at all today. In fact strength felt great today and if it weren't for trying to cool down between exercises and not get sick from over heating I would have pushed for more weight after the last set but the last one just did me in and I had to unrack n get cool outside asap.

Didn't get a weigh in this morning... but this evenings weight was 208.8... I honestly wonder if I've gained a lil bit more lbm...

Not lifting tomorrow, but I will be going in for fasted cardio n make sure to get a solid weigh in to really see where we are at.

Gonna go ahead n start into all the other logs too. I feel I have a pretty good idea as to what this is doing and hire it's effecting me and I'm interested now in comparing notes.

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Answers

....ummm.... huurrmmm

I was just reading back and my post for yesterday's workout is just gone?

I hate putting up detailed posts just to lose it all while posting.

Regardless I'll put up a quick update again on numbers and feelings.

Chest:
    Warm up pushups

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 80x10
    BW Dips-10, 7
    Decline db press(wiiiide)- 40x10, 45x10, (reg) 45x10
    Seated fly machine- 225x13

Felt very strong this workout, all numbers were hit with ease and increased in reps or weight on almost everything. Really happy with the workout altogether....

Tonight on the other hand....

I don't know what it was, but from bent over rows in I was burning up. Just really frickin hot n sweating like crazy.

I still managed to hit all my min numbers but had to slow down a bit n just try not to over heat and consequently not throw up.

Back/Bis:
    Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 40x20
    Bent over db rows (r/l)- 40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
    Iso lat pulldown (r/l alternating with constant partial contraction on off side)- 40x20, 50x20, 60x20

N now I'm ultra pooped... I've honestly been feeling like I STIIIIL don't have my legs under me either. Like they are still trying to rebuild energy stores. I really have them a solid beating with my squats session the other day.... I like it. Luckily I don't feel it effected my deads at all today. In fact strength felt great today and if it weren't for trying to cool down between exercises and not get sick from over heating I would have pushed for more weight after the last set but the last one just did me in and I had to unrack n get cool outside asap.

Didn't get a weigh in this morning... but this evenings weight was 208.8... I honestly wonder if I've gained a lil bit more lbm...

Not lifting tomorrow, but I will be going in for fasted cardio n make sure to get a solid weigh in to really see where we are at.

Gonna go ahead n start into all the other logs too. I feel I have a pretty good idea as to what this is doing and hire it's effecting me and I'm interested now in comparing notes.

Either way bro we like to see the progress of our peeps...

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Late but subbed
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com

21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

208.... fasted.... looks like I'm gaining weight now?

Sweating like crazy during today's fasted cardio.

Almost seems to be getting stronger in that respect and I haven't changed a thing as far as stim dosing either.

22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Late but subbed
    bout time sucka!

23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Answers

bout time sucka!

Hahaha

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Woohooo!

Just had a great legs session. Nailed legs with the squats session from last week then continued on with my typical assisting lifts. Was amazing that I finished with the squats I still had so much gas in the tank. Was a lil weaker on the other lifts but makes sense considering I didn't do just 3 or 4 sets of squats.

Legs

Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 225x5, 225x5, 135x18*
    Leg curls- 90x10, 120x10, 150x7
    Leg extensions(R/L)-40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10

*went for the wrap up blitz again hoping to destroy my legs... got to 18, 2 shy of a widow maker set but I felt with all my deep breath ATG reps that I would passed out with even one more rep... but was hardly as winded or beat as last week.

Sweated out pretty good again tonight but still fairly impressed with the endurance despite dumping buckets.

Really wish this run wasn't getting close to an end, would be interested in seeing what an extended run would exhibit... even another 2 weeks at a double dose to see what it might bring.... wish the IC release was already here... guess that's a good sign for the product?

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

It will be interesting to see what the upper end of dosing and longer runs could bring.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    It will be interesting to see what the upper end of dosing and longer runs could bring.
    That's what I've been thinking. Sadly, I only have 4 pills left....
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Woohooo!

Just had a great legs session. Nailed legs with the squats session from last week then continued on with my typical assisting lifts. Was amazing that I finished with the squats I still had so much gas in the tank. Was a lil weaker on the other lifts but makes sense considering I didn't do just 3 or 4 sets of squats.

Legs

Squats- 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 225x5, 225x5, 135x18*
    Leg curls- 90x10, 120x10, 150x7
    Leg extensions(R/L)-40x10/10, 50x10/10, 60x10/10

*went for the wrap up blitz again hoping to destroy my legs... got to 18, 2 shy of a widow maker set but I felt with all my deep breath ATG reps that I would passed out with even one more rep... but was hardly as winded or beat as last week.

Sweated out pretty good again tonight but still fairly impressed with the endurance despite dumping buckets.

Really wish this run wasn't getting close to an end, would be interested in seeing what an extended run would exhibit... even another 2 weeks at a double dose to see what it might bring.... wish the IC release was already here... guess that's a good sign for the product?

Nothing like a good ATG session, nice work bud.

28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Another awesome workout. Only took stims this morning though, then took PA bout an hour before with my shake. Surprisingly still had profuse sweating while working out.

Pretty decent pump too.

Here's the numbers.

shoulders/tris:
    lateral raise(l/r)-20x10/10
    front raise(l/r)-20x10/10
    lateral raise(l/r)-25x10/10
    front raise(l/r)-25x10/10
    seated db shoulder press-40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x8
    curl bar skull crushers/close grip military press SS- 55x10/10, 65x10/10, 85x5/10
    bent over tri throw backs-20x10, 20x10
    DB shrugs- 85x10, 75x10
    cable shoulder raise SS(side R/ side L/front R/front L)-20x10/10/10/10, 25x10/10/10/10

Decided I wanted to throw in some shrugs today...pretty sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Also with the bent over throw backs, and lateral super set i did i was getting all sorts of stabilizing muscles in my sides/stomach and lats being worked as well. Very good mind muscle connection.

Tomorrow is a rest day. Looking forward to it...

Oh..weight is up to 209.8 tonight?

That was an "afternoon" reading for me though so I had a couple meals in me, but now it seems as though, despite not significantly changing anything in my diet, I'm gaining weight? While still looking a bit leaner?

Def interesting, this P.A.

29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Woke up, dumped buckets doing fasted cardio and weighed in at 210.2 fasted?!?!

P.A. Def still kickin strong, wish it wasn't coming to a close this week.

Also, haven't been dosing any cissus the last couple weeks(ran outta empty capsules to pack) and i noticed my left knee bugging for a couple days after my last 2 legs session, sporadic left shoulder pain and a lil pain in my right ankle while doing cardio today....

Time to start downing cissus any way I can.... Also a new effect to chalk up to P.A. methinks.

30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Woke up, dumped buckets doing fasted cardio and weighed in at 210.2 fasted?!?!

P.A. Def still kickin strong, wish it wasn't coming to a close this week.

Also, haven't been dosing any cissus the last couple weeks(ran outta empty capsules to pack) and i noticed my left knee bugging for a couple days after my last 2 legs session, sporadic left shoulder pain and a lil pain in my right ankle while doing cardio today....

Time to start downing cissus any way I can.... Also a new effect to chalk up to P.A. methinks.

It sounds like you folks need two bottles.

Hardcore Purus Labs Rep.
    -Mobile Device Posting.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Yet again, a great workout and a few numbers went up again. Db press by 5lbs n decline by 5 lbs, machine fly by 10 lbs.

Here's how it went...

Chest:
    Warm up pushups

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10, 85x10
    BW Dips-10, 6(tris super sore)
    Decline db press(wiiiide)- 40x10, 45x10, 50x10
    Seated fly machine- 225x10, 235x10

Was really tough doing dips, really had to grind out even what I did since my tris were still blasted from Saturday's shoulders/tris session. Actually my lats and shoulders n mid back were all still sore as well. Crazy how strong this feeling is considering I don't usually get this sore.

I've seen a few other people mention it being like ARA... really I don't think it feels like the same soreness... rather I feel as though I'm getting such good mind muscle connection during workouts and activating so many assisting muscles along with my lifts that I'm working out parts of my muscle I might not normally n feeling sore because of that.

Biggest mind blower for me is the sudden weight gain... burning 350+ calories almost every morning fasted AND eating at typical deficit calories for my current weight and activity level... Just doesn't make sense?

I'm with AJP1.... another bottle please?

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Parachute that cissus!!!!

33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Lol. Dude, cissus powder isn't that bad!! Super cissus was a little nasty, but regular cissus wasn't bad at all.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Great updates bro. Thermogenic effect, weight gain and added muscle soreness across the board. All these logs seem to be giving these benefits/sides. You also noticed increased hunger if I'm not mistaken? Same in the other logs.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Great updates bro. Thermogenic effect, weight gain and added muscle soreness across the board. All these logs seem to be giving these benefits/sides. You also noticed increased hunger if I'm not mistaken? Same in the other logs.
    Increased hunger is the number one effect honestly. I felt it in the first couple days and it hasn't stopped yet.

The fact I'm taking a fairly strong cutting stack simultaneously makes this effect all that much more impressive as it completely nullifies any appetite suppression I'd normally get.

Weird thing about the thermo effect is I honestly see no increase in this department when sedentary, but when I work out, I dump buckets, whether I've taken stims pre or not.

I have not noticed the increased "feelings" from stims as others have mentioned though.... I think that's just about one of the only things I've noticed different from other testers.....

DW... I was waiting for somebody to call me on the parachute... it is bulk super cissus that I use from nutraplanet.com/USPowder line. It's much whiter then reg cissus powder, more dry n powdery but stems to be to work much faster at inflammation and joint care then reg powder and is still priced competitively. I trust USP's extraction method on a few compounds so much that I only buy their form of bulk powder and no one else's even if it's a comparable price already capped.

36. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Any mirror changes dough?

-Overdosed.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

37. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Increased hunger is the number one effect honestly. I felt it in the first couple days and it hasn't stopped yet.

The fact I'm taking a fairly strong cutting stack simultaneously makes this effect all that much more impressive as it completely nullifies any appetite suppression I'd normally get.

Weird thing about the thermo effect is I honestly see no increase in this department when sedentary, but when I work out, I dump buckets, whether I've taken stims pre or not.

I have not noticed the increased "feelings" from stims as others have mentioned though.... I think that's just about one of the only things I've noticed different from other testers.....

DW... I was waiting for somebody to call me on the parachute... it is bulk super cissus that I use from nutraplanet.com/USPowder line. It's much whiter then reg cissus powder, more dry n powdery but stems to be to work much faster at inflammation and joint care then reg powder and is still priced competitively. I trust USP's extraction method on a few compounds so much that I only buy their form of bulk powder and no one else's even if it's a comparable price already capped.

We appreciate it brother! I used to cap most my stuff but now I just parachute most bulk powders, there's probably a 36 pack of charmin rolling through my stomach haha

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Any mirror changes dough?

-Overdosed.
    .... I'm guessing a lil bit... but I haven't taken any new pictures to help me really gauge the difference in the last 2 weeks

39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Nice during back workout tonight n a sweat filled cardio session this "morning" (3pm, LoL).

Strength was up slightly n pump was nice

Here's the numbers before my phone dies...

Back/Bis:
    Db curls(r/l alternating)- 20x20, 30x20, 45x20
    Bent over db rows (r/l)- 45x10/10, 60x10/10, 75x10/10

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was cardio only, I've noticed I've been just naturally hitting cardio fit longer and longer, started out as 25-30 min sessions over a month ago, not in in there a minimum of 45min and often do a ten min cool down walk to keep calories burning while my heart rate slows down.

Another thing is just that, my heart rate while doing cardio is going down a lot. When I do my program I do intermittent periods of all out and then cruising. During peak periods my heart rate still jumps, but it drops again quickly in between, it averages 145-155bpm now where just over a month ago it was usually around 165bpm or higher. So this has helped speed my cardio vascular endurance as well.

Today will be my last day on P.A., I'll be hitting legs tonight.

I'll post the update for the workout later and then later or tomorrow I'll wrap everything up with my final review... been an awesome run, but I'm really excited for my next stage of supplementation as well. Gonna be niiiice.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19-alpha and 1-alpha ? what is this?
    By maddog28 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 07:54 AM
  2. help trying to make the most of this run
    By weezycon12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 02:19 PM
  3. ...make sure to add this to your X-Mas list
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet