USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah I rock Justin Bieber when I want to get really pissed off. Lol
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.16%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Yeah I rock Justin Bieber when I want to get really pissed off. Lol
    I just like to throw rocks at that bieber girk
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.16%

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianhulk

I just like to throw rocks at that bieber girk
    Girl*
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I've been hitting hammers hard lately, I may steal your routine. Need to swell em up myself!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    I've been hitting hammers hard lately, I may steal your routine. Need to swell em up myself!
    Right now I usually start with bis to pre-exhaust so back gets hit well, don't want my arms to take over, then added on to what i just typed in for yesterday I also hit deads and wrap up with high volume curls to burn them out.

I've been giving em some love right now just to refill em and cut em up again, but quite honestly there are sometimes that I go months at a time with out doing a curl just cause my arms will start getting huge in comparison to the rest of my body.

Besides, with my normal all out back routine I'm doing so many pulling exercises they get plenty of attention.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    Right now I usually start with bis to pre-exhaust so back gets hit well, don't want my arms to take over, then added on to what i just typed in for yesterday I also hit deads and wrap up with high volume curls to burn them out.

I've been giving em some love right now just to refill em and cut em up again, but quite honestly there are sometimes that I go months at a time with out doing a curl just cause my arms will start getting huge in comparison to the rest of my body.

Besides, with my normal all out back routine I'm doing so many pulling exercises they get plenty of attention.

Must be nice

I take it you dot use straps then?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Must be nice

I take it you dot use straps then?
    Not till I start breaking grip doing 120lb db rows n 365+ deads. But then it's only for those sets, i don't use them for absolutely everything like some folks, i like building grip strength. Still worth using straps though for heavier sets, no reason to limit my back growth based off grip strength only.

iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Not till I start breaking grip doing 120lb db rows n 365+ deads. But then it's only for those sets, i don't use them for absolutely everything like some folks, i like building grip strength. Still worth using straps though for heavier sets, no reason to limit my back growth based off grip strength only.

I've got a ver feminine grip haha.

Keep beast'n
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

I've got a ver feminine grip haha.

Keep beast'n
    LoL. I honestly used to think I had strong grip until I started deadlifting and I realized there's guys lifting 500-700lbs on here raw...

Really was humbling.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.16%

LoL. I honestly used to think I had strong grip until I started deadlifting and I realized there's guys lifting 500-700lbs on here raw...

Really was humbling.
    All good... Eventually you'll show em how its done.. I know guys who deadlift a lot bit use the support of belts and wraps.. forget that, chalk your hand and just lift the dang bar..
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I just push until the grip finally fails and then finish with the straps.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  262 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.16%

That's how its done a lot of people underestimate their own grip potential..
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

I agree...I go until the weight literally falls out of my hands.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

exactly

15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Ok, so a quick recap of this weekend.

I was very busy do i didn't have a chance to update the way I like to
    but I will just feed you guys the numbers and impressions.

thurs:
    cardio only. wife just lost her job and so I took her to the midnight showing of twilight to make her feel better

Fri:
    cardio session- noticed 2 things happening consistently. less thirsty during cardio, barely sip on water, but i sweat a ton. weird.

legs-
    squats-135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10
    leg curls-60x10, 90x10, 120x10, 150x10
    leg extensions(l/r)-60x10/10, 70x10/10, 80x10/10, 90x10/7

sat:
    No cardio, slept in andhad breakfast with the family.

shoulders/tris-
    lateral raise(l/r)-20x10/10
    front raise(l/r)-20x10/10
    lateral raise(l/r)-25x10/10
    front raise(l/r)-25x10/10
    lateral raise(l/r)-30x10/10
    front raise(l/r)-30x10/10
    seated db shoulder press-40x10, 50x10, 60x10, 70x7
    curl bar skull crushers/close grip military press SS- 55x10/10, 65x10/10, 85x5/10
    bent over tri throw backs-20x10, 25x10, 30x10
    cable shoulder raise SS(side R/ side L/front R/front L)-25x10/10/10/10, 30x10/10/10/10

Sunday:
    rested

I've got to get off to my fasted cardio sesh but then I'll come back and update with a full out one week review.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

looking forward to your review big man
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Look forward to your review. Judging my your observations with cardio, I'd say a leaner mid-section is on deck
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Week 1 review:

Like in my Compound 20 log, Im going to use a 1-10 scale and brief description in the following sections for this review.

Pump: 1/10
    I have literally seen nothing in this department more then any regular workout would illicit. I get pumped from the same exercises I normally do and maintain that pump longer after workouts that contain high complex carbs content in my p.wo. meal.

Body Composition Changes: 8/10
    I've seen some nice effects in this area. I'm definitely leaning out around the belly and lower chest. Still have decent love handles and lower back fat, but that's my hardest spot to lose from and will take a lot more weight loss to see it effected. Currently down a good amount of weight though whilst increasing strength. Official starting weight had me at 210.8 fasted and I'm currently at 205.4 fasted. I am thinking some is water weight but honestly most is fat from the looks of the mirror. Nice to be able to cut yet not lose my appetite altogether and have to force feed for my cals. Pretty sure with the strength going up also, I'm not losing any muscle here. Which leads me to...

Strength Increases:
    8/10

Certainly seeing vast improvement in strength over that which I'd be getting naturally right now. I do expect to see the weights increase workout to workout right now, BUT I'm increasing weight and they are still easy, with proof they need to go up the very next workout. I felt Compound 20 was a lil better in this department BUT I wasn't cutting on compound 20 either... makes the strength increase and concurrent fat loss all the more impressive.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery: 6/10
    I've seen very little increase in muscular recovery here. still plenty of DOMS but I actually quite like that feeling. Interset recovery has increased slightly though, but not exactly the same thing.
    Sleep is still GREAT, I always an a pretty deep sleeper though. The most notable change would certainly be the dream content which has still been sexual driven since a couple days in til now. Which leads to...

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 7/10(10 being side free)
    Really there is very little neg to report. The lil bouts of emotion were mentioned and come and go with stimulus... Just more easily effected by certain things that are common with some people's experience on Clomid or the like. It's not all the time though so not a huge issue. Recently, as in since thurs, which was 7 days in, I have noticed that dosing fasted there is no problem, but when I do go to eat after the cardio, it sometimes hurts my stomach. Not GI discomfort but just a lil upset stomach that goes away after the food settles.... leading into the increased hunger.... this very well may be a negative for some. Very luckily for me, although I'm cutting, this increased hunger has been beneficial in getting in enough cals period and I'm still losing weight despite some extra snacking. So I feel this neg effect has been flipped to a positive thanks to the P.A. I would have to say also, that despite taking stimulants that normally shut down my libido and can give out right ED effects, libido has been going strong and I'm actually seeing occasional performance increases.

Overall Initial Impressions: 6/10
    I have certainly been impressed at how much this supplement can be felt so quickly. More then anything, the increased hunger despite strong stimulant supplementation. While the weight loss and strength gains have also been welcome, I am hoping to see more from Patented Anabolic in the ways of muscle mass accrual and increased pumps and vasularity during workouts and through the day. Regardless of what I'd like to see, it just may not be an effect of Patented Anabolic after all and with that in mind I won't allow it to sway my judgment as its apparently doing something so far... how or what exactly I can't wait to find out.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

not too shabby.

I'd say since it's a natty anabolic, there's probably a cumulative effect. by week 4 I wouldn't be surprised for the effects to be more pronounced.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Subd. PA has my intrest.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Great week 1 update SD, you're doing great!

You're def going to drop some more BF%
  22. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.03%

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough View Post
    Like in my Compound 20 log, Im going to use a 1-10 scale and brief description in the following sections for this review.

Pump: 1/10
    I have literally seen nothing in this department more then any regular workout would illicit. I get pumped from the same exercises I normally do and maintain that pump longer after workouts that contain high complex carbs content in my p.wo. meal.

Body Composition Changes: 8/10
    I've seen some nice effects in this area. I'm definitely leaning out around the belly and lower chest. Still have decent love handles and lower back fat, but that's my hardest spot to lose from and will take a lot more weight loss to see it effected. Currently down a good amount of weight though whilst increasing strength. Official starting weight had me at 210.8 fasted and I'm currently at 205.4 fasted. I am thinking some is water weight but honestly most is fat from the looks of the mirror. Nice to be able to cut yet not lose my appetite altogether and have to force feed for my cals. Pretty sure with the strength going up also, I'm not losing any muscle here. Which leads me to...

Strength Increases:
    8/10

Certainly seeing vast improvement in strength over that which I'd be getting naturally right now. I do expect to see the weights increase workout to workout right now, BUT I'm increasing weight and they are still easy, with proof they need to go up the very next workout. I felt Compound 20 was a lil better in this department BUT I wasn't cutting on compound 20 either... makes the strength increase and concurrent fat loss all the more impressive.

Sleep and Muscular Recovery: 6/10
    I've seen very little increase in muscular recovery here. still plenty of DOMS but I actually quite like that feeling. Interset recovery has increased slightly though, but not exactly the same thing.
    Sleep is still GREAT, I always an a pretty deep sleeper though. The most notable change would certainly be the dream content which has still been sexual driven since a couple days in til now. Which leads to...

Side Effects Neg and Pos: 7/10(10 being side free)
    Really there is very little neg to report. The lil bouts of emotion were mentioned and come and go with stimulus... Just more easily effected by certain things that are common with some people's experience on Clomid or the like. It's not all the time though so not a huge issue. Recently, as in since thurs, which was 7 days in, I have noticed that dosing fasted there is no problem, but when I do go to eat after the cardio, it sometimes hurts my stomach. Not GI discomfort but just a lil upset stomach that goes away after the food settles.... leading into the increased hunger.... this very well may be a negative for some. Very luckily for me, although I'm cutting, this increased hunger has been beneficial in getting in enough cals period and I'm still losing weight despite some extra snacking. So I feel this neg effect has been flipped to a positive thanks to the P.A. I would have to say also, that despite taking stimulants that normally shut down my libido and can give out right ED effects, libido has been going strong and I'm actually seeing occasional performance increases.

Overall Initial Impressions: 6/10
    I have certainly been impressed at how much this supplement can be felt so quickly. More then anything, the increased hunger despite strong stimulant supplementation. While the weight loss and strength gains have also been welcome, I am hoping to see more from Patented Anabolic in the ways of muscle mass accrual and increased pumps and vasularity during workouts and through the day. Regardless of what I'd like to see, it just may not be an effect of Patented Anabolic after all and with that in mind I won't allow it to sway my judgment as its apparently doing something so far... how or what exactly I can't wait to find out.
    How about muscle density/fullness outside of the gym?
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep

How about muscle density/fullness outside of the gym?
    N/A

Really only time I get any kind of effect outside of the gym is after working out when I eat a high carb meal.

I wish I was having such effects.

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    not too shabby.

I'd say since it's a natty anabolic, there's probably a cumulative effect. by week 4 I wouldn't be surprised for the effects to be more pronounced.
    Agreed.
    For a natty product the effects I've seen already are very impressive. I'm just hoping to see it continue to get better.

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

And this is at recommended dosing. I'm sure some adventurous people will push this amount. Lol
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

And this is at recommended dosing. I'm sure some adventurous people will push this amount. Lol
    I'd be interested in knowing how it works as well... will allow us to better exploit dosing.

27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.25%

I've been wanting to do this, but at the same time, I don't want to cut my time short on this stuff either! I'm enjoying it too much!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Well, you need to follow protocol right now so they can get a good baseline reaction. Wide open once it retails though! Lol
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.25%

That's right!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.39%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Subbed late, but subbed nonetheless. Best of luck with the remainder of the log!
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Hit chest tonight, had a fairly good pump going on, even traps were pumped up(sorry for the picture, cropped it down from a large high res photo but was taken at a distance).

I was feeling decently strong tonight but I honestly had trouble pushing beyond last week's numbers, was really expecting more.

Also this morning, after fasted cardio, I weighed in, actually up to 207.8 lbs overnight... had a ton of wings the night before and I think it really jacked up my sodium intake and increased water weight, cause of course there is no other way I gained 2.4 lbs of anything else over night.

This is also why I really only care about weigh ins a week apart. Still gonna pound a good amount of water and milk to help even out my electrolytes and lower water retention. For those that are unaware, 2% milk has a decently high potassium content. Much better imo then Gatorade for getting electrolytes in balance plus nice source of slow absorbing proteins.

Any ways, here's tonight's workout.

Chest:
    Pushups (warm up)

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10
    Dips- BWx7, BWx10
    Decline wiiide db press(almost a fly)- 30x12, 40x10, 45x10
    Incline db fly- 25x10, 35x10, 40x10
    Machine fly- 200x10, 220x10, 240x10

Tomorrow is back. I will be deadlifting again thank goodness, but I'm staying under 275 and just rep it out while really paying attention to good form. Until I'm certain my back can handle more I'll be keeping it low. I was only lifting 315 and on my second rep when I hurt it. I actually lifted through the pop/pull(felt like a snap or click in the left side erectors and immediately knew I tore it or the tendon) and finished my second rep n slowly unracked all the plates n drove home before I realized I couldn't even bend over n needed to go to the dr... really was easy but my back just wasn't conditioned to lift that much that fast again I guess. I'm hoping that will change quickly over the next couple weeks so I can start chasing a 400+ lift again.

I'm taking a break from fasted cardio tomorrow also as I don't want to eat up my hams energy stores before deadlifting.

Time to eat n crash... after some video games.

32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.64%

Agree'd that's why I only step on the scale once a week now!

Nice update, you playing the new Call of Duty?
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

No way! Halo 4 probably
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.69%

good luck on the deads man!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.63%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good info on the 2 percent. Interesting stuff...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga

No way! Halo 4 probably
    Hah. It is the Halo 4 right now. I've always been into Halo.

I have COD on reserve still from preorder but once the wifey lost her job I'm feeling hard pressed to drop the 55 bucks on yet another cod game. I've usually liked the MW versions better any how.

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good info on the 2 percent. Interesting stuff...
    I'd have to say, the only possible negative to drinking milk is the extra sugars... but I'm not particularly a huge carb depletion kinda guy, I go hypoglycemic too easily, so it's not an issue for me. I cut with plenty of carbs in my diet.

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee
    good luck on the deads man!
    Thanks bro. I'm excited but still really wish I could just go heavy like I was before summer.

Should be good for cutting and growth to hit high reps anyways.

39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.34%

Hah. It is the Halo 4 right now. I've always been into Halo.

I have COD on reserve still from preorder but once the wifey lost her job I'm feeling hard pressed to drop the 55 bucks on yet another cod game. I've usually liked the MW versions better any how.

343 did a helluva job! The multi player is rawwwww. Back to thread now lol

Appitite still running wild?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP

40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.04%

Sure enough. Waking up hungry it's a regular occurrence now when before starting PA I was hardly even hungry hours after waking.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19-alpha and 1-alpha ? what is this?
    By maddog28 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-03-2011, 08:54 AM
  2. help trying to make the most of this run
    By weezycon12 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
  3. ...make sure to add this to your X-Mas list
    By Hank Vangut in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8