USP(atented) LA(nabolic)BS. Making Alpha Bread outta this dough!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
USPatented LAnabolicBS
Alpha Tester Log

Product Use Instructions:

Off days: 1 cap once a day with or without food.
Workout days: 1 cap within 30-60 minutes preworkout

That's it! Very straight forward with little other info available. Have no idea what to expect and I won't be following others logs until I notice any effects myself as I don't want any forces expectations creating placebo effects. No offense to my fellow loggers as I'm eager to see what you guys do with your logs as well. I'll just have to catch up once I'm certain of what, if anything, this product does.

INITIAL IMPRESSIONS:
No effects to note as of yet(only taken one dose). The smell is somewhat familiar although I can't quite place it. I will be taking it with my first workout dose tomorrow and will note any initial impressions to that type of dose here if there are any.

About Me:

Height:
5'11"

Weight:
205lbs

Training Exp:
10 years on and off, mostly on.

Current Goals:
LBM gains only, fatloss. Basically running a maintenance routine and diet to promote general change in body composition.

Training Style:
Strength progressive/Hypertrophy 4 on 3 off. with occasional 5th day

Workout Routine:M,T,Th,F
Fasted AM Cardio 5-6 says a week. Pm workouts.

Chest
DB Press 4x10
Dips 4 sets
Machine or cable fly 4x10
Incline DB Fly 4x10
Decline WIDE DB press 4x10
Incline DB Press 4x10

Bi/Back
Dead Lifts 4x10
Pullups 2x10
Bent over DB Rows 4x10
Iso lat pulldowns 4x10
DB Curls 4x10 (mixed variants of hammer and rep curl)
Cable Curls 4x10

Shoulders
Lateral DB Raises 4x10
Front DB Raises 4x10
DB Shoulder press 4x10
CB Skull Crushers/CB shoulder press SS 4x10/10
DB Bent Over Triceps Extensions 3x10
Lateral Cable Raise/Front Cable Raise SS(l/rSide-l/rFont) 3x10

Legs
Squats 4x10
Leg curls 4x10
Leg raises 4x10
Leg press/calf press 4x10/10

Nutrition/Diet Style:
Clean approx 40/40/20 macro split, calorie adjusted for daily activity.
Breakfast(after fasted cardio)
Protein shake OR
Isopure OR
Eggs
AND
Whole wheat toast OR
Whole wheat pasta OR
Whole Oats (in Pro shake)

Snack
VARIES, Nuts, Beef jerky, Salad, 1/2Chicken Breast
Bananas for indeed potassium
Can of tuna
Pretty much anything low in Carbs/Fat

Lunch
Chicken Breast or Lean Red Meat
Whole wheat Pasta
Whole wheat Roll/bread
Lettuce/salad/broccoli
Or
Home made Chili with lean rinsed beef.

Preworkout/Intraworkout
Aminos 4:1:1(7g:1.75g:1.75g)+ 2g LCLT/Aminos 4:1:1(7g:1.75g:1.75g)+ 5g Creatine +4g Beta Alanine

Postworkout
Protein powder or bar Immediate
2 Full chicken breasts and Whole wheat pasta when home

Dinner
Complex carbs (after post workout)
Usually Whole wheat pasta, sometimes more starchy like potatoes
Meat of some sort, Chicken, pork, Lean beef
Broccoli/Salad/some other sort of greenery

Prebed
BCAA, MAYBE whole chicken breast or can of tuna

USPlabs supplements used in the past:
Cissus, Camphabolic, SuperCissus, Symmetry X, Recreate, OxyElitePro, Jacked, Pslin(beta tested), Prime(Personal Log), Powerfull(used in bulk A LOT as well), anabolic pump, Refresh(beta), Compound 20(beta tested), Pink magic, Yok3d.
USPowders- Focus dirt, 1-carboxy, supersap, Pslin, DominATP, super cissus.

Current Supplementation:
Erase- 2 caps nightly
1-carboxy- 800mg nightly
AMS Body Mortar CF- post morning cardio and intra workout
L-Carnatine L-Tartrate- 1g 2x ed
Creapure-2.5preworkout, 2.5mg intra workout
Sodium bicarbonate- 1.2g 2xED
Beta Alanine- 4g Ed
Fish oils-2g 3xED with meals
OEP- 1 cap 15-30 min before cardio, 1 post. Sometimes1 cap later in the day in fasted state(2hr+ last meal)
Super cissus-1600mg mid day with meal.

Recently Discontinued Supplementation:
PES Alphamine (last dose was Monday)
PES AB and ABE (has half of each leftover and traded every dose)
DAA 3g ed(stopped this week)

Background:
I've been working out for 10 years now and consequently supplementing as well, almost immediately. Always looking for something to help speed the process along, break through barriers and just feel better about my results period. During this time I've learned TONS about diff supps and how they effect my body, including MANY USPL products, and I've been reasonably impressed with what they have to offer... giving me high hopes for this next release. As always though I have no problem calling as I see it, so if it's bunk or doing nothing for me, I'll point it out(as I did at the start of my C20 log when things seemed to be going awry, but it all worked out).

More recently I've been on a short "break" during summer. Really in still fairly active with my work, walking around and jogging all day long which leaves me typically too beat to hit the gym. For the last month and a half now(approx 6 weeks) I've been back on the grind and making progress, gaining back nearly all my strength but still working at peeling away this layer of padding I added over summer eating too much takeout food.

Recently pulled a muscle in my back doing a deadlift (this last Saturday) so I will not likely do them through this first week of dosing, also may have to take it easy on other lifts depending on if they put too much strain on the hurt muscle... but I plan on going as hard as lifting with good form and pushing through the pain.

Time to see what this is all about.

A few extra notes.

Start and finished photos will be taken but not revealed til the end. Some teaser pictures may be revealed along the way(veins,arms only,abs if they start to show themselves etc). Sometimes updates will be via video, some lifts may be recorded and shared as well, requests for demonstrations of certain routines may be fulfilled via video. A final review along with weekly summation posts will be made with similar rating systems as used in previous logs.

Anything else you guys or USPLabs may want to see in addition to this? Feel free to make suggestions or requests, I will take them into consideration.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for a dough boy log.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully this is just what you knead. :nervous:

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yup....i'm in.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
glad to see you guys here!

Friggin beat right now, but a quick nap and a pre workout "dinner" and I'll be gtg.

Will prob dose the P.Anabolic a couple hours after eating along with a sample pack of jacked micro (been using alphamine preworkout so this shouldn't be too much different in terms of feeling).

Interested to see what the Patented Anabolic will do to help with strength gains and shedding this layer of fat.

Especially considering the suggestions to stack with stim based products.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Am.com

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
So a couple of surprises tonight in the gym...

I forgot to get my weight this morning in a fasted state...but I typically do my weigh ins "mid day" along with my weight lifting session... this is where my 205 weight came from this last Sat when I hurt my back...

Tonight it was 210.8!

I honestly didn't think I ate all that much more, my supplementation stayed the same despite not lifting... but I guess the sedentary norco induced resting I was doing was FAR below my caloric intake.

I'm assuming it's going to drop quickly with the increase in activity after this short break...

Which leads me to the second surprise... my back felt great tonight, a few times where I felt a lil tension in my left side erectors which was to be expected considering I often will have sore muscles in varying parts of my back the day after every chest session... as one should if using correct form.

Still strength was good, I didn't feel hindered one bit in that aspect, if anything everything was carrying along just fine on my current rate of progression despite being constantly conscious of my injury.

Lastly... Sweating was profuse... I've been maintaining a well hydrated state, I always make sure I'm practically peeing clear all the time... hopefully most of this extra weight is just water retention that will shed quickly with more workouts like today. This kind of sweating is not typical as of late even considering my alphamine use and more recently OEP. So it's something to be aware of as it may be attributable to the Patented Anabolic.

Other then that...

Dosing occurred as planned, taken approx 45 min preworkout along with my last scoop of alphamine hiding in my container... it will be missed(very clean, no crash, good stim and thermo effect... although barely too much over 1.5 scoops and I'm stuck on the toilet for a couple hours, clears me right out).

Besides the extra sweating nothing else different to note that I can't yet chalk up to anything more then placebo. We will see as the run continues what else stands out.

Here's tonight's workout numbers. Volume was slightly decreased but jumps were taken to hit my failure set at my last rep each time.

Done slightly out of schedule considering my rest this week for my back, still in order though... this week will be: chest, legs, shoulders/thurs, Fri, Sat. Back is getting dropped for a lil more healing time... even though it will get hit indirectly anyhow.

Adjusted chest routine:

Pushups warm up x10

Db press- 40x10, 50x10, 70x10 (going to increase next week)
BW dips- x10, x6
Decline wiiide db press(almost a fly)- 35x10, 35x10, 40x10
Incline db fly*- 25x10, 30x10, 35x10
Machine fly- 195x10, 195x8, 195x7

*first five reps of each set are done with a 5 sec TUT at full extension and last 5 reps pounded out as quickly as possible without breaking form... creates a huge pump and tears up my entire chest outer to inner.

The heaviest weight at each one of these sets will be considered starting points for this run and progression tracked based off these starting numbers. And while some progression is expected the rate of progression will really show if this has any merit in this department(strength)... really more then anything I'm hoping for increased endurance to help facilitate some weight smashing, sweat dripping, fat burning workouts.

I'm excited to see where this takes us. Guess we will just have to see exactly what this new USPLabs goody has in store for the near future

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Oh... I almost forgot...

Earlier today I took my starting photos... and although they are nothing to be proud of(def added some fat over summer) I'm not nearly as camera shy as I was thinking when making my OP...

SO... with that here's the mess I've got to work with right now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I know you'll shave the fat off, you always do.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I know you'll shave the fat off, you always do.
[video=youtube;i1pza4Ukyf0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1pza4Ukyf0[/video]

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Got in a decent workout last night.

Didn't push too hard and used the Smith machine for squats so I could position my feet forward more and take the load off my back for the most part.

BUT FIRST SOME NOTES
I can say for sure I've noticed one effect now from the Patented Anabolic...actually more a side effect that may indicate some of its actual effects....

My throat is ALWAYS DRY!

No matter how much fluid I drink(mostly water) my throat is dry. It's making me cough quite a bit. Seems to effect me most when I'm talking a lot, like when having a conversation. Now relative to how much I'm drinking it seems urination has increased, although not more so then my input... so it's not like I'm getting dehydrated, just like most of the water is being redirected elsewhere... maybe increased intracellular water retention?

Another slight change I've noticed... despite taking 2 OEP twice a day with 1 AT2 (I've run this stack multiple times in the past) and 1 Patented Anabolic with one dose I'm getting fairly hungry even relatively quickly after dosing... usually this stack kills my appetite n I have to resort to force feeding(not hard)...

Like right now, I just took the aforementioned set of pills an hour ago, everything should be in full effect by now and I'm starving with my stomach growling. I should be heading out for fasted cardio but I'm feeling hard pressed to do so when I feel like this as I don't need to go hypo at the gym n be without a large source of calories, aka my fridge.

Maybe a sign of increased anabolism? Maybe a weird effect when combined with stims eg. significantly increasing metabolism creating increased caloric expenditure and necessity to replenish stores(enough so to overcome appetite suppression?)?

IDK, but definitely something to note and pay attention to.

As for yesterday's numbers...

Legs
Smith squats- 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10
Seated leg curls- 70x10, 90x10, 130x10, 190x8
Seated leg extensions(done one leg/other leg)- 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
Leg press-90x2*

*stopped due to lower back pressure from the folded/seated position and after already doing heavy ham curls.

.... had to just take a break from posting to eat something (2 bowls cereal n a 50g protein shake)...

All other effects of the stimulants are there...increased body temp and stimmed feeling mentally, but absolutely no appetite suppression.

Also still fairly sore from my chest workout thurs... so at least so far, no increased recovery/lack of DOMS...

Suppose to be an anabolic... but it's def got me thinking... What kind of anabolic is this that it is recommended to be taken alongside stimulants?

The last uspl product was supposed to have extreme beta receptor selectivity and the down stream anabolic effects from that much like clen... and while thyroid enhancers are typically considered for fat loss, the right amount will significantly increase protein synthesis... so who knows right now... wish i could flash forward a couple weeks n see where this goes but I'll just have to take it a day at a time.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Got in a decent workout last night.

Didn't push too hard and used the Smith machine for squats so I could position my feet forward more and take the load off my back for the most part.

BUT FIRST SOME NOTES
I can say for sure I've noticed one effect now from the Patented Anabolic...actually more a side effect that may indicate some of its actual effects....

My throat is ALWAYS DRY!

No matter how much fluid I drink(mostly water) my throat is dry. It's making me cough quite a bit. Seems to effect me most when I'm talking a lot, like when having a conversation. Now relative to how much I'm drinking it seems urination has increased, although not more so then my input... so it's not like I'm getting dehydrated, just like most of the water is being redirected elsewhere... maybe increased intracellular water retention?

Another slight change I've noticed... despite taking 2 OEP twice a day with 1 AT2 (I've run this stack multiple times in the past) and 1 Patented Anabolic with one dose I'm getting fairly hungry even relatively quickly after dosing... usually this stack kills my appetite n I have to resort to force feeding(not hard)...

Like right now, I just took the aforementioned set of pills an hour ago, everything should be in full effect by now and I'm starving with my stomach growling. I should be heading out for fasted cardio but I'm feeling hard pressed to do so when I feel like this as I don't need to go hypo at the gym n be without a large source of calories, aka my fridge.

Maybe a sign of increased anabolism? Maybe a weird effect when combined with stims eg. significantly increasing metabolism creating increased caloric expenditure and necessity to replenish stores(enough so to overcome appetite suppression?)?

IDK, but definitely something to note and pay attention to.

As for yesterday's numbers...

Legs
Smith squats- 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x10
Seated leg curls- 70x10, 90x10, 130x10, 190x8
Seated leg extensions(done one leg/other leg)- 50x10/10, 60x10/10, 70x10/10
Leg press-90x2*

*stopped due to lower back pressure from the folded/seated position and after already doing heavy ham curls.

.... had to just take a break from posting to eat something (2 bowls cereal n a 50g protein shake)...

All other effects of the stimulants are there...increased body temp and stimmed feeling mentally, but absolutely no appetite suppression.

Also still fairly sore from my chest workout thurs... so at least so far, no increased recovery/lack of DOMS...

Suppose to be an anabolic... but it's def got me thinking... What kind of anabolic is this that it is recommended to be taken alongside stimulants?

The last uspl product was supposed to have extreme beta receptor selectivity and the down stream anabolic effects from that much like clen... and while thyroid enhancers are typically considered for fat loss, the right amount will significantly increase protein synthesis... so who knows right now... wish i could flash forward a couple weeks n see where this goes but I'll just have to take it a day at a time.

Gain muscle, lose fat @ the same time.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
another quick note...

Without fail, since starting the Patented Anabolic, I have been having nothing but sexual based dreams.

I'm def not complaining. But I always have vivid dreams, some are realistic, some just odd and seldom are they sexually based.... so this is certainly, without a doubt happening in conjunction with my starting up the PA... even naps are filled with happy thoughts... it's nuts.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great detail so far man just got caught up your last posts. Quite possibly anabolism and libido increase during your sleep? Feel like a teenager again bro? LOL!

Do you have a history of back pain? I don't remember reading it but may have skimmed over it.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Great detail so far man just got caught up your last posts. Quite possibly anabolism and libido increase during your sleep? Feel like a teenager again bro? LOL!

Do you have a history of back pain? I don't remember reading it but may have skimmed over it.
I've injured myself once or twice... I also occasionally get sciatic nerve pain/burning, probably a result of said injuries.

This latest issue has to do directly with a pulled/torn muscle in my back, pretty much dead in the middle of my left side erectors. Luckily it's a muscle only issue, not joint or tendon as its seeming to heal quite quickly. But I'm still being careful since it just happened a week ago found deadlifts and I don't need to reinjure it, make it worse or injure myself in some other way cause of this restriction.

I suspect I will be 100% by the end of this week though and doing free squats and deadlifts again. I can't wait as I love deadlifts, my body reacts awesomely from them.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
nice updates so far brother
thanks Mac, some times i look at what I've posted and think....who the crap is going to want to read that?

"TLDR"

In for this! Looks interesting!
Thanks man, def interesting so far.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
so a couple of notes:

Didn't get into the gym last night for shoulders/tris, between doing the family thing, since I have my son this weekend, and the nap I took after we got home, I shot over my gym hours by a few minutes.

Second... in regards to the PA...

I had yet another brainstorming idea... increased hunger? Increased dream state? My back healing quicker then i initially thought would happen?

What does this sound like?

I'll field some guesses first n see if you guys draw the same conclusion I have....

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so a couple of notes:

Didn't get into the gym last night for shoulders/tris, between doing the family thing, since I have my son this weekend, and the nap I took after we got home, I shot over my gym hours by a few minutes.

I had yet another brainstorming idea... increased hunger? Increased dream state? My back healing quicker then i initially thought would happen?

I'll field some guesses first n see if you guys draw the same conclusion I have....

sounds like what i get from powerful, with a little cissus thrown in????

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
sick intro bro... ill be lurking this one as well..

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sounds like what i get from powerful, with a little cissus thrown in????
close.... right direction with the first part...

Also being that USPoweders said that we shouldn't expect ph like effects yet is calling it a patented anabolic... What gives the aforementioned effects along with subtle increase in anabolism?

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so a couple of notes:

Sounds like cissus and the active in Anabeta

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
sick intro bro... ill be lurking this one as well..
Thanks man, glad to have you following... in a couple weeks I'll break down n start catching up on the other logs to see how in line we all are...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sounds like cissus and the active in Anabeta
I'm thinking a bit stronger category then natural products on the market guys...

Any other guesses?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm thinking a bit stronger category then natural products on the market guys...

Any other guesses?

Little bit of osta? :-D

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
alright....

This is sounding like similar effects to strong ghrh ghrp use... large increases in gh release that many peptides are known to create(including the effect on hunger)...maybe even gnrh for the old test boost n libido?

Idk...

I'm still incredibly befuddled by what the synergy is here in conjunction with stimulant use... but it's certainly shown me that the effects of the PA can over come the appetite suppressing effects of large doses of rauwolscine, 1,3 dim, caffeine and higenamine....

I'm already impressed just to see that...but i can't wait to see what physical changes it may effect over a 30 day course... n interested to know what's really going on inside...

They did claim a while new moa, but who knows what the end effects are as well...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
increased appetite seems the thing everyone has in common.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
increased appetite seems the thing everyone has in common.
Interesting...

I knew this had to be a definite effect of the PA.... No way I should have the appetite I do with my accompanying supp regimen.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
I'm always hungry..
i would bet money on that, lol.
Agreed
Hahaha.. It's true.. Hawaii has some if the most delicious foods around.. Hard not to eat.. Haha
I've honestly not ever had Hawaiian food other then these places here in California that are pretty much teriyaki chicken and beef dishes with rice... hardly ever what i think when i think Hawaiian... I'd expect some seafood on the menu and there never is.

My wife watches tons of food network and diners drive ins and drives had Guy in Hawaii eating tuna and eel and stuff...

Like i said, much different then the stuff here pretending to be Hawaiian.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great now I'm starving time to order food... Thanks!

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Great now I'm starving time to order food... Thanks!
LoL... my wife is baking cookies right now... I don't think I'll be able to resist grabbing a couple...

But I need to jack up my protein intake for the day as well... prob gonna have a 2 scoop protein shake(always with 2 cups of milk too so i get the extra casein) alongside those cookies.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LoL... my wife is baking cookies right now... I don't think I'll be able to resist grabbing a couple...

But I need to jack up my protein intake for the day as well... prob gonna have a 2 scoop protein shake(always with 2 cups of milk too so i get the extra casein) alongside those cookies.

My fiancé made choco chunk cookies today as well. I had to have a few before I left for work! Well worth it! Thank god for anabolics and bulking!

hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
Agreed

I've honestly not ever had Hawaiian food other then these places here in California that are pretty much teriyaki chicken and beef dishes with rice... hardly ever what i think when i think Hawaiian... I'd expect some seafood on the menu and there never is.

My wife watches tons of food network and diners drive ins and drives had Guy in Hawaii eating tuna and eel and stuff...

Like i said, much different then the stuff here pretending to be Hawaiian.

Yeah there is always some type of fish mostly raw we call "poke"... Poi is good.. kalua pig is good too...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's funny about Triple D shows in Hawaii...the food looks amazing. Hawaii is my long term retirement focus.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah there is always some type of fish mostly raw we call "poke"... Poi is good.. kalua pig is good too...
Poke is so good. You live on the islands ? If so what one ? Ill be in Hilo for Christmas

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
That's funny about Triple D shows in Hawaii...the food looks amazing. Hawaii is my long term retirement focus.
next time the wife and I go on a road trip we are going to log on to food network and check which locations will be on our route.

There's some insanely good looking stuff on some of those shows.