Building a Monster with USPlabs NEW Patented Anabolic (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Both you guys
    Thanks bud! Just trying to do my part of the deal by giving back good feedback and trying to stay consistent in my routines/diet/logs.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thursday 11.29.12
    Scheduled Rest Day
    - Patented Anabolic 7 Left!

PA Notes:
    My waking hunger has returned and in full force. I'm so eff'n sore today too. Good thing its a rest day. I did notice in the evening yesterday that when I had a caffeinated drink (Bing) around 5pm, that thermogenic feel that PA delivers seemed to be reactivated. I've drank Bing several times before, (its easily my favorite) and I never get the sweat going in a cool room like I did last night, with PA in my system. This stuff really seems to feed off caffeine.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Friday 11.30.12
    Chest/Tricep - Patented Anabolic 6 bangaz left!

Training:
    Bench:
    10x135
    6x185
    6x185
    5x185

DB Incline:
    6x55
    6x55
    6x55

Skull Crushers:
    10x60
    10x60
    10x60

Tricep Ext:
    10x50
    10x60
    8x60

Cable Cross:
    10x20
    10x30
    10x30

Pec Deck:
    10x110
    10x110
    8x110

Dips:

Normal Supplementation.
    Bodyweight @ 194.5
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Saturday 12.1.12
    Deads and Traps Day- Patented Anabolic 5 Caps left!

Training:
    Dead Lifts:
    20x135
    10x225
    10x225
    8x225

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs:
    20x135
    10x225
    10x225
    6x275
    6x275

DB Shoulder Shrugs:
    12x90
    10x90
    15x90

Speed Rack Pulls:
    10x225
    10x225

Lots of Foam Rolling pre and post workout...

PA Notes:
    Huge Shoulder day for me... Deads felt good, but I was having issues hold my grip for some reason.. IDK what was up with that?
    It's Monday now and i'm sore as F*** in my shoulders. Really did some good work on them saturday evening. The workout was non-fasted but very solid. Usual supplementation with PA and Kre-alkalyn 30mins prior and Jack3d 15mins prior along with 3 scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3 in 1 shaker bottle. 2 Kre-alkalyn and 2 vita c chews post workout. ... aka the usual supplementation.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Sunday 12.2.12
    Schedule off day
    - Patented Anabolic 4 Monst3r Caps Left!

Monday 12.3.12
    Boulda Shouldaz
    - Patented Anabolic 3 Caps Left!

Training:
    DB Military Press:
    10x45
    10x55
    3x60>>3x55

90 Degree Bent Elbow Lateral Raises:
    10x35
    10x40
    10x40
    *Notes: Feeling nice and strong on these lifts. Seeing awesome shoulder separation during the movements.*

Rear Delt Fly:
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
    10x50
    10x50
    10x50

Kettle Bell Swings:
    10x15
    10x30
    10x35
    10x45
    *Note: Never done this movement before... but I like it... Thanks Casey for the inspiration to try this movement out.*

Lateral Kettle Bell Raise:
    10x15
    10x15
    10x15

Post- Workout 15mins of LISS.

Usual Supplementation with Jack3d, PA, Kre-alkalyn, Modern BCAA's and Vita C Chews.

PA Notes:
    Definitely feeling my strength increase. Feeling more confident in lifting heavier db's when it comes to military presses. Strength is coming back to me. I think the biggest compliment I can give to PA right now is that my overall apparence is looking more broad and straight up bulkier. I can tell I'm growing. I've been sore as hell the past few days and have been using the foam roll pre and post workout to help alleviate the soreness. Up to the date that I got sick, the highest weight I hit was 198lbs. I was a little soft then probably from the extra carbs. Now after a week of being sick, i'm back to my grind and hit the scales at 196lbs. This time aroundI feel leaner in my stomach than compared to week 2. Overall I've been thoroughly pleased with PA. I feel much harder and tighter. Like i've said before, when I flex, it feels so good. Everything feels fresh and tight. It's an incredible feeling.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Sunday 12.2.12
    Schedule off day
    - Patented Anabolic 4 Monst3r Caps Left!

Monday 12.3.12
    Boulda Shouldaz
    - Patented Anabolic 3 Caps Left!

Training:
    DB Military Press:
    10x45
    10x55
    3x60>>3x55

90 Degree Bent Elbow Lateral Raises:
    10x35
    10x40
    10x40
    *Notes: Feeling nice and strong on these lifts. Seeing awesome shoulder separation during the movements.*

Rear Delt Fly:
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
    10x50
    10x50
    10x50

Kettle Ball Swings:
    10x15
    10x30
    10x35
    10x45
    *Note: Never done this movement before... but I like it... Thanks Casey for the inspiration to try this movement out.*

Lateral Kettle Ball Raise:
    10x15
    10x15
    10x15

Post- Workout 15mins of LISS.

Usual Supplementation with Jack3d, PA, Kre-alkalyn, Modern BCAA's and Vita C Chews.

PA Notes:
    Definitely feeling my strength increase. Feeling more confident in lifting heavier db's when it comes to military presses. Strength is coming back to me. I think the biggest compliment I can give to PA right now is that my overall apparence is looking more broad and straight up bulkier. I can tell I'm growing. I've been sore as hell the past few days and have been using the foam roll pre and post workout to help alleviate the soreness. Up to the date that I got sick, the highest weight I hit was 198lbs. I was a little soft then probably from the extra carbs. Now after a week of being sick, i'm back to my grind and hit the scales at 196lbs. This time aroundI feel leaner in my stomach than compared to week 2. Overall I've been thoroughly pleased with PA. I feel much harder and tighter. Like i've said before, when I flex, it feels so good. Everything feels fresh and tight. It's an incredible feeling.
    thanks for the call out man! How'd you like the movement?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker

thanks for the call out man! How'd you like the movement?
    It was good man! I really like the athletic movement of it. It's going to be a staple in my routine.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Tuesday - 12.4.12
    Wheels up - Patented Anabolic t-minus 3 caps and GROWING

Training:

15mins of active stretching and foam rolling. Been extremely sore the past few days.

Squats:
    10x135 ATG
    10x185 ATG
    6x205 ATG
    10x135 ATG

Leg Press:
    10x360
    10x450
    8x540
    5x630
    2x720 *Recent PR*
    Note: I've been extremely sore the past few days. Today was no exception. However, for some reason I felt like going heavy. Squats felt good, so something inside just drove me to go big. I was very happy with the weight I pushed around today. 720 is a great number for me. I don't think i've pressed this kind of weight in 10 years. Last time I remember stacking 8 plates on each side was back when i was in preseason for football my first year in college. It's been a long time and it felt great. I'll call it a recent PR.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls:
    8x50
    8x50
    8x50
    Notes: Hamstrings are incredibly sore. I certainly felt this during the lift. Nice thing was by my third set, they finally started to losen up.

Calf Raises - Icarian Squat Machine:
    10x270//10x270//10x270

10x270//10x270//10x270
    Notes: I superset this lift with a neutral calf placement then hyper with toes pointed in and then hypo with toes pointed out.

Post workout concluded with 15mins liss on the bike and then another 15mins of foam rolling really focusing on my hams and quads.

Supplementation:

Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-alkalyn
    2 Scoops of JAck3d Classic Fruit Punch

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3in1 Shaker

2 Vita C chews

Meal to break fast is:
    6 eggs over medium
    2 1/2 cups of diced breakfast potatoes w/ peppers and onions
    32 oz cup filled with Reeses puffs cereal w/ almond milk.

PA Notes:
    I haven't noticed any acceleration in recovery for about the past week and a half. I'm actually getting more and more sore. But it needs to be said that being sore has not hampered me for nailing any weights. So strength is readily available even though i'm extremely sore and this without really changing anything thing in my training program. I did add some kb things yesterday but i really don't feel like that is contributing any major changes to cause this extreme soreness.

Weighed in at 195.5 lbs today. (+7.5 lbs from day 1)
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Sad day when you hear that bottle ratting. You're making some sick progress, solid update man. Great detail
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Wednesday 12.5.12
    Beast Back and Bicep Day - Patented Anabolic 2 LEFT!!! :/

Training:

T-Bar Rows:
    20x135
    12x180
    6x225

DB Hammers:
    10x35
    8x40
    5x45>>5x35

Lat Pull Down:
    10x120
    8x140
    5x160
    1.5x180 PR
    Note: lol i stalled out on the way down during the 2nd rep of 180 hence the 1.5. Needless to say, i'm really begining to love Lats. I'm getting stronger, my v-tape is shaping up and it just flat out feels good pulling some weight around.

Cable Rows - Close Grip:
    10x120
    10x120
    10x120

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
    10x115
    10x115
    10x115

Barbell Curls:
    8x60
    8x60
    8x60

Supplementation:

Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro Fruit Punch

Intra:
    3 scoops of Modern BCAA's Fruit Punch in 3in1 Shaker

2 Vita C Chews 500mg each.

Breaking fast right now:
    3 eggs, Breakfast potatoes, and 3 cups of Reeses puff in almond milk.

No Filter

196lbs today.
  11. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I did back and biceps yesterday felt good for sure....
    But I'm feeling a DTP session today.

-Overdosed.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I did back and biceps yesterday felt good for sure....
    But I'm feeling a DTP session today.

-Overdosed.
    Nice.. what kinda session you planning? Chest/Tri? I felt the upper body dtp sessions were great, but I hated not having any squats or deadlifts in the mix. I feel like thats the only thing DTP is really missing on. The volume of the workouts though just flat out kills.
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Nice.. what kinda session you planning? Chest/Tri? I felt the upper body dtp sessions were great, but I hated not having any squats or deadlifts in the mix. I feel like thats the only thing DTP is really missing on. The volume of the workouts though just flat out kills.
    Shoulders.

Kris created the program to train around his injuries.

-Overdosed.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Shoulders.

Kris created the program to train around his injuries.

-Overdosed.
    Nice! I didn't know that.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thursday 12.6.12
    Scheduled Rest Day
    - Patented Anabolic 1 cap left!

Took PA with my meal today at 10:30 am. Had great focus today through out the day while studying and class work. Body is feeling good... last week run-in with the soreness isn't near as prominent this week. I'm really feeling good physically and mentally. I'm excited but sad for tomorrow. It's my Chest/Tricep day, but its also the last day for my Patented Anabolic run. I haven't received the bottle yet for entering a design and name contest, but i'm hoping it will land tomorrow so saturday I can continue this run for another 30 days un-interrupted.

This supplement is truly a game-changer. I hate to say it, but we kind of throw that title around here quite often... perhaps its because USPlabs is drop'n game changers left and right, or perhaps we are super excited about product releases. But on a serious note, this Anabolic has really helped me smash through barriers that I thought would never be broken at the rate I was heading. Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible. Thank you Jacob, Casey, and all the Product Educators for allowing me to run this Anabolic. It's been an incredible experience and I definitely will buy this again and again. Bring on the Gains!!!
  16. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

That's nice to jump up that much in weight...
    Not much fat or water?

I won the slogan name contest today so whose knows what goodies will be coming sure some PA Will though....

Hope it's similar to c 20 & not a thermo....

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

That's nice to jump up that much in weight...
    Not much fat or water?

I won the slogan name contest today so whose knows what goodies will be coming sure some PA Will though....

Hope it's similar to c 20 & not a thermo....

-Snappin some s h i t up.
    Honestly i feel like its almost a combination of the two greatest qualities of both products. That full/hard/dense feeling that compound 20 delivers along with an increase in appetite coupled with an increase in body temperature that a thermo would deliver seem to be the greatest attributes to this compound. Not to mention the gains.
  18. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

Honestly i feel like its almost a combination of the two greatest qualities of both products. That full/hard/dense feeling that compound 20 delivers along with an increase in appetite coupled with an increase in body temperature that a thermo would deliver seem to be the greatest attributes to this compound. Not to mention the gains.
    Could show to be a meeeean contest prep stack.....
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water

Could show to be a meeeean contest prep stack.....
    Easily a key component to contest prep... This is such a novel compound. I'll elaborate on this more when I get home.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Thursday 12.7.12
    Chest/Tri - Final Day on Versa-1

DB Bench
    10x55
    10x65
    6x75
    Missx85... couldn't get it launched -_- Would have been a PR. Perhaps with a spotter to hand me the db's would have been a better idea.
    5x70

DB Incline
    6x55
    6x55
    6x55

Triceps Extensions
    10x60
    10x60
    6x70 PR... pushing heavier weights all around with Versa-1

Skull Crushers
    8x70
    8x70
    8x70
    This is a lift that i'm consistently getting heavier and heavier at.

Pec Dek
    8x130
    7x150
    4x170 PR

Cable Cross - Mid
    10x25
    8x25
    8x25

Dips
    15x bw
    12x bw+45lb
    10x bw+45lb

Supplementation:
    For my final day I experimented with my last capsule. I cut open the cap and dumped it into my Jack3d Micro. Shook it up and took off to the gym. It takes me about 15 mins to get there so I have built a routine that when I get off the highway, I start drinking my Micro. This leaves about 10mins left till I get to the gym and ultimately about 20mins prior to any kind of lifting. The interesting thing I noticed here is that after about 7mins of Versa-1 being in my Micro, I would say at least 75% of the product did not dissolve. In fact, it floated to the top like it was hydrophobic. I swallowed the capsule just to make sure I got every mg of the product and my workout intensity was unaffected. I did hit several PR's, and I didn't want to leave the gym. Workout lasted over an hour which is not typical of me. Just thought it was interesting that the product appears to be insoluble in water/pre-workouts... We've had some great discussion about the product on AM... makes me wonder more what this compound might be!!

Pre:
    1 PA// contents dumped in to 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro
    2 Kre-alkalyn

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

2 Vita C Chews 500mg ea.
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Thursday 12.7.12
    Chest/Tri - Final Day on Versa-1

DB Bench
    10x55
    10x65
    6x75
    Missx85... couldn't get it launched -_- Would have been a PR. Perhaps with a spotter to hand me the db's would have been a better idea.
    5x70

DB Incline
    6x55
    6x55
    6x55

Triceps Extensions
    10x60
    10x60
    6x70 PR... pushing heavier weights all around with Versa-1

Skull Crushers
    8x70
    8x70
    8x70
    This is a lift that i'm consistently getting heavier and heavier at.

Pec Dek
    8x130
    7x150
    4x170 PR

Cable Cross - Mid
    10x25
    8x25
    8x25

Dips
    15x bw
    12x bw+45lb
    10x bw+45lb

Supplementation:
    For my final day I experimented with my last capsule. I cut open the cap and dumped it into my Jack3d Micro. Shook it up and took off to the gym. It takes me about 15 mins to get there so I have built a routine that when I get off the highway, I start drinking my Micro. This leaves about 10mins left till I get to the gym and ultimately about 20mins prior to any kind of lifting. The interesting thing I noticed here is that after about 7mins of Versa-1 being in my Micro, I would say at least 75% of the product did not dissolve. In fact, it floated to the top like it was hydrophobic. I swallowed the capsule just to make sure I got every mg of the product and my workout intensity was unaffected. I did hit several PR's, and I didn't want to leave the gym. Workout lasted over an hour which is not typical of me. Just thought it was interesting that the product appears to be insoluble in water/pre-workouts... We've had some great discussion about the product on AM... makes me wonder more what this compound might be!!

Pre:
    1 PA// contents dumped in to 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro
    2 Kre-alkalyn

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

2 Vita C Chews 500mg ea.
    Total buzz kill when your got to kick up DB's solo. I admire you're curiosity my friend, with the gains you've made it's understandable. That's a gutsy move though, in would have been afraid it made that Red Kool-Aid taste like poo, lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Total buzz kill when your got to kick up DB's solo.
    Lol no joke... just kinda ruins the flow of things... oh well.. I will get stronger and I'll get that weight up!... especially when I get that second bottle of Versa-1 in the mail today

I admire you're curiosity my friend, with the gains you've made it's understandable. That's a gutsy move though, in would have been afraid it made that Red Kool-Aid taste like poo, lol.
    I know... lol that would have sucked if I poped the cap and it tasted like butt. It didn't have a taste from what I could tell. Didn't really change the flavor of Micro either.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Versa-1 'Patent Pending Anabolic' Final Reactions
    • Training changes/Performance

As far as training changes go, the only changes made were the weights. They kept getting heavier and heavier. Versa-1 allowed me to improve my strength over the course of 30 doses in ways that I know wouldn't have been possible without supplementation. This definitely has a strong ergogenic abilityto enhance the performance in the gym, especially stacked with Jack3d or Jack3d Micro.
    • Bodyweight changes

Entering the alpha test of Versa-1, I topped the scales at 188 lbs. My run started off with my weight quickly jumping up about 8 lbs in about 2 weeks. I got sick the week of Thanksgiving and actually put supplementation on hold for a few days while my body was down. I was cal deficient and had no real desire to eat during that period of being ill. After about 5 days of being down, I returned to the gym and weighed in at 192. During the final 2 weeks of supplementation, I finished my run at 197 lbs.
    • Bodyfat changes

My bodyfat changes were minimal, which is great considering I'm up 9 pounds in just 30 days. For a natty compound that is incredible. You would think these are newbie gains to be putting on weight this fast! Nope! I don't feel as if I got a whole lot leaner, which is fine because i'm running maintenance cals right now. But my girl did tell me she noticed my abs more. So in this area, I would say honestly that my body fat remained about the same while stacking on 8 to 9 lbs of muscle.
    • Strength

My strength has improved in all areas. This was something that was prevalent after about 10 days of supplementation. I've set multiple personal records on this and I'm very pleased with Versa-1's ability to enhance my performance in the gym.
    • Focus/Euphoria

​I've noticed that the during the last week or so of training I was really able to dial in on the muscle/mind connection. Focus was definitely enhanced while stacking Jack3d or Jack3d Micro with Versa-1. I'm not sure which pre-workout I prefer, as far as which had the better muscle/mind connection. They were both really solid. This is a nice additional feature to this product.
    • Pumps/Vascularity

Pumps were nice inside the gym. I think most of that was attributed towards the Pre's in Jack3d Micro and Jack3d. Vascularity for me was hit and miss. I think my bodyfat is up slightly from this summer and thats why my vascularity isn't as prominent. I do recall on one leg day that I was extremely vascular in my forearms after doing a set of leg presses. It was kinda freaky considering I didn't do any type of arm workout to cause such. So I could see how if my bf% was lower, that Versa-1 would lend me some nice vascularity.... especially if it can cause that on a leg day!
    • Muscle Fullness

This perhaps was one of my favorite qualities of Versa-1. My muscle bellies feel nice and dense. There is definitely that full feeling in and out of the gym. Like I keep on saying... when I flex, it really feels like there is boulders under my skin. The hardness when I flex is awesome.
    • Recovery

In the third week, I really felt some painful soreness all over. It got to where I was foam rolling 15mins prior and 15mins post workout. I'm not exactly sure what this stims from. It could be an underlying effect from Versa-1 or perhaps its just a by-product of Versa-1's ability to help me push harder and heavier weights. Needless to say, the second to last week of supplementation with it was a very painful week. In the last week however, I noticed that the pains were diminishing.
    • Size

Size was definitely increasing during supplementation. My v-tape is getting much broader, my arm circumference grew about 3/4th of an inch and jeans are feeling tighter in the thighs.
    • Energy

My energy appeared to be solid all throughout the day. I felt great in the gym and then after the gym I had plenty of energy for the rest of the day.
    • Sleep Quality

Sleep quality seemed to be unchanged. There were several days during this run where I would wake up and just could not drag myself out of bed. Even if I got 8 hours of sleep, I still felt like I needed more. So I don't really feel like it was the quality of sleep that changed, but the waking up part did. Perhaps I was waking up in REM sleep cycles those days, so if that was the case I was sleeping even better?
    • Feelings/Mood

I had a few jittery feelings in my first few trials with Versa-1, as it seems to potentiate the efficiency of the Pre-Workout you mix it with. I dialed in my timing of things and it was smooth sailing to gains-city after that. My mood was always craving to hit the gym. I was like an addict just constantly thinking about the next days session wondering what kind of weight I will hit and what kind of PR's I could break. I haven't had an urge to go back to the gym before for a second training session like I have on Versa-1. My mood was normally positive, I did have some slight increase in agression. Nothing uncontrollable though.

So for my overall experience with this first run with Versa-1 in the books, I am thoroughly impressed. It's crazy how you can take 1 pill a day and it enhances your quality in and out of the gym in such a short period of time. USPlabs truly has a remarkable compound on their hands. It's no wonder they are getting a patent for it. With the gains that I worked for, and got I would highly recommend Versa-1. putting on a solid 8 to 9 pounds in a such a short period of time is incredible for a natty supplement. I dare to say its pretty much unheard of in that short period of a time . I can't wait for it to hit store shelves. This will be one I recommend for sure. January 8th 2013 is looking to be a great day!

Thank You Jacob, Casey, Nik O, Hello Hurricane and all the other USPlabs Staff for allowing me to test this product out for free. You guys really are the most generous company out there in the supplement industry. I appreciate all that you guys have done to help me achieve my goals this year. It's been a hell of a year making great progress, and Versa-1 is the icing on the cake to end the year.

This is the GAME CHANGER we have all been looking for. Whether you are on a cut or a bulk. Ladies and Gents... Versa-1 is going to steal the show in 2013.

24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Good stuff man up 8lbs.
    Gird final review.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User

More mass and possibly fat reduction. Looks like usplabs has a great product.
  26. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

Versa-1 'Patent Pending Anabolic' Final Reactions[*]Training changes/Performance

As far as training changes go, the only changes made were the weights. They kept getting heavier and heavier. Versa-1 allowed me to improve my strength over the course of 30 doses in ways that I know wouldn't have been possible without supplementation. This definitely has a strong ergogenic ability to enhance the performance in the gym, especially stacked with Jack3d or Jack3d Micro.[*]Bodyweight changes

Entering the alpha test of Versa-1, I topped the scales at 188 lbs. My run started off with my weight quickly jumping up about 8 lbs in about 2 weeks. I got sick the week of Thanksgiving and actually put supplementation on hold for a few days while my body was down. I was cal deficient and had no real desire to eat during that period of being ill. After about 5 days of being down, I returned to the gym and weighed in at 192. During the final 2 weeks of supplementation, I finished my run at 197 lbs.[*]Bodyfat changes

My bodyfat changes were minimal, which is great considering I'm up 9 pounds in just 30 days. For a natty compound that is incredible. You would think these are newbie gains to be putting on weight this fast! Nope! I don't feel as if I got a whole lot leaner, which is fine because i'm running maintenance cals right now. But my girl did tell me she noticed my abs more. So in this area, I would say honestly that my body fat remained about the same while stacking on 8 to 9 lbs of muscle.[*]Strength

My strength has improved in all areas. This was something that was prevalent after about 10 days of supplementation. I've set multiple personal records on this and I'm very pleased with Versa-1's ability to enhance my performance in the gym.[*]Focus/Euphoria

I've noticed that the during the last week or so of training I was really able to dial in on the muscle/mind connection. Focus was definitely enhanced while stacking Jack3d or Jack3d Micro with Versa-1. I'm not sure which pre-workout I prefer, as far as which had the better muscle/mind connection. They were both really solid. This is a nice additional feature to this product.[*]Pumps/Vascularity

Pumps were nice inside the gym. I think most of that was attributed towards the Pre's in Jack3d Micro and Jack3d. Vascularity for me was hit and miss. I think my bodyfat is up slightly from this summer and thats why my vascularity isn't as prominent. I do recall on one leg day that I was extremely vascular in my forearms after doing a set of leg presses. It was kinda freaky considering I didn't do any type of arm workout to cause such. So I could see how if my bf% was lower, that Versa-1 would lend me some nice vascularity.... especially if it can cause that on a leg day![*]Muscle Fullness

This perhaps was one of my favorite qualities of Versa-1. My muscle bellies feel nice and dense. There is definitely that full feeling in and out of the gym. Like I keep on saying... when I flex, it really feels like there is boulders under my skin. The hardness when I flex is awesome.[*]Recovery

In the third week, I really felt some painful soreness all over. It got to where I was foam rolling 15mins prior and 15mins post workout. I'm not exactly sure what this stims from. It could be an underlying effect from Versa-1 or perhaps its just a by-product of Versa-1's ability to help me push harder and heavier weights. Needless to say, the second to last week of supplementation with it was a very painful week. In the last week however, I noticed that the pains were diminishing.[*]Size

Size was definitely increasing during supplementation. My v-tape is getting much broader, my arm circumference grew about 3/4th of an inch and jeans are feeling tighter in the thighs.[*]Energy

My energy appeared to be solid all throughout the day. I felt great in the gym and then after the gym I had plenty of energy for the rest of the day.[*]Sleep Quality

Sleep quality seemed to be unchanged. There were several days during this run where I would wake up and just could not drag myself out of bed. Even if I got 8 hours of sleep, I still felt like I needed more. So I don't really feel like it was the quality of sleep that changed, but the waking up part did. Perhaps I was waking up in REM sleep cycles those days, so if that was the case I was sleeping even better?[*]Feelings/Mood

I had a few jittery feelings in my first few trials with Versa-1, as it seems to potentiate the efficiency of the Pre-Workout you mix it with. I dialed in my timing of things and it was smooth sailing to gains-city after that. My mood was always craving to hit the gym. I was like an addict just constantly thinking about the next days session wondering what kind of weight I will hit and what kind of PR's I could break. I haven't had an urge to go back to the gym before for a second training session like I have on Versa-1. My mood was normally positive, I did have some slight increase in agression. Nothing uncontrollable though.

So for my overall experience with this first run with Versa-1 in the books, I am thoroughly impressed. It's crazy how you can take 1 pill a day and it enhances your quality in and out of the gym in such a short period of time. USPlabs truly has a remarkable compound on their hands. It's no wonder they are getting a patent for it. With the gains that I worked for, and got I would highly recommend Versa-1. putting on a solid 8 to 9 pounds in a such a short period of time is incredible for a natty supplement. I dare to say its pretty much unheard of in that short period of a time . I can't wait for it to hit store shelves. This will be one I recommend for sure. January 8th 2013 is looking to be a great day!

Thank You Jacob, Casey, Nik O, Hello Hurricane and all the other USPlabs Staff for allowing me to test this product out for free. You guys really are the most generous company out there in the supplement industry. I appreciate all that you guys have done to help me achieve my goals this year. It's been a hell of a year making great progress, and Versa-1 is the icing on the cake to end the year.

This is the GAME CHANGER we have all been looking for. Whether you are on a cut or a bulk. Ladies and Gents... Versa-1 is going to steal the show in 2013.
    Great review brother, those are some solid results! You put in a lot of hardwork with this supplement, without that, your gains wouldn't be there. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Good review man
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.

We may not all be able to bench 500 like Hoakie, but here something to give us a helping hand!

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Round 2 will commence Monday! Stack will include:

USPlabs:
    1 Bottle of Versa-1
    Test Powder
    AP
    Prime
    Jack3d & Jack3d Micro
    Modern BCAAs

PES
    Erase

SNS
    FocusXT

Plus a Fishoil, Multi and Resveratrol. Cals will be maintained at 2500 a day. Most will be in lean meats, complex carbs, lots of veggies and low fats. I will also u protein shakes and occasional bars.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I'm still waitin on mine to come in! Hopefully it will soon
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I'm still waitin on mine to come in! Hopefully it will soon
    I got my in the regular mail the other day. It didn't come ups or anything.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:49 PM