Building a Monster with USPlabs NEW Patented Anabolic (Sponsored)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day #12

Friday - 11.16.12
Back Pumps and Cobra Traps - Patented Anabolic Day #12

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Training[/font]:

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts:
10x135
12x225
5x275
3x275
10x135
Notes: After my last couple sets of dead lifts, I had the most insane back pump i've ever had. I literally took a second and just grabbed the slabs of meat on my back bc I couldn't believe how solid and pumped it was.. never had a back pump like this before. This s*** is crazy!

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs:
20x135
10x225
10x275
5x315
10x225
20x135
Note: I feel like i'm transitioning nicely from my old gym to my new gym... I used to do shrugs in the smith racks.. now its all free weights and I love it because I actually feel the lift like 10x's better. Making nice strides getting close to my 365 in the cage for reps.

DB Shoulder Shrugs:
20x90
20x90
20x90
Note: This is by far the most volume I've done to my traps and easily the most db weight i'ved done... i expect to be sore as hell on Sunday when I try to hit Shoulders... gonna be brutal.

Good "Hood" Mornings:
10x80
10x80
10x80
Note: Getting stronger and stronger each week with this... This is a new lift to me as of about a month ago. I'm happy with the weight progression and how comfortable I feel with the weight and my back.

30 Mins of 15 (max) inclined LISS (2.0 speed) and then some excellent foam rolling for about 20 minutes to work out all the kinks. I feel amazing after that.

Supplementation:
Pre:
1 PA
2 Kre-alkalyn
2 Scoops of Jack3d Fruit Punch

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA in my 3in1 Shaker

Forgot to take my Kre-alkalyn or my Vitamin C... was pretty exhausted after today's workout.

Notes on PA:
Another non-fasted training session today. I weighed in at 198lbs again today. I love that I wake up feeling super lean and know that my body is allowing me to bulk. I've been experiencing some more early wakes ups... this morning I laid in bed for about 40mins and then finally just decided to get up at 6:30 am... I broke my fast somewhat early this morning as I had 6 eggs and some potatoes o'briens cooked in cocoanut oil. Had a tuna sandwich with peppers, cucumbers and bacon for lunch and Chipotle 2x steak fajita burrito with the woman tonight post workout. Waking up starving is becoming a regular thing. Water intake was pretty good today. Something i'm kind of picking up on is that I feel like my libido is being blunted. Anybody else notice this? At first I wasn't quite sure, but after about a week of questioning it, I think i'm pretty sure that it has been decreased. Not too worried about it, I know Test Powder will cure this when I finish this PA run hahaha. I got a couple tubs of this locked and loaded waiting for my return. I really would like to stack this with test powder and see how they work together.. will be interesting to see what the compound is and if it really is stackable with other products. I'm really enjoying this ride though so far. It's actually making me pretty excited for a cut cycle in late feb/march.. i'm curious to see what i've built up this year... 2013 will be a fun little unwrapping of all this hard work. I foresee plenty of OEP, C20, PowerFULL and Test Powder in the mix. Until then... constant Grow TIME!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha what's a good hood morning?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Back at it...

Monday 11.26.12
Shouldaz - Patent Anabolic 10 pills left...

Training:

DB Military:
12x45
10x50
7x50

90 Degree Lateral Raises:
10x35
10x35
10x35

Rear Delt Fly:
10x20
10x20
10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
12x40
10x50
10x50

Lateral Raises:
10x15
10x15

Notes:
Short and sweet workout. Got all that done in 28mins. So good intensity. Wanted to go light being my first day back. Surprisingly the weights didn't feel that heavy. I do feel leaner/smaller after being sick for a week. Weight was down to 192lbs. I'm sure a lot of that was water weight, but my appetite being sick was significantly down as well. I know I didn't get adequate cals in to preserve muscle mass so I'm sure there will be some rebuilding taking place the next few days. After taking about 5 days off PA, I didn't feel anything different from day 1 than I did today. No jitters or shakes, everything felt pretty good. My body feels to be about 95% which is good enough for me. Felt great to be back in the gym getting a good sweat going. Still felt a milder thermo feeling today at work after several hours past from dosing PA. No noticeable changes in hunger yet after some time off.

Supplementation:
Pre:
3 Kre-Alkalyn
1 PA
2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro (My last two :angry:... lemon lime is next! :p )

Intra:
3 Scoops of Fruit Punch Modern BCAA's

2 500mg Vit C chews

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tuesday 11.27.12
Wheels Day
- Patented Anabolic 9 Caps left

Training:
10x135 ATG
10x185 ATG
5x205 ATG
2x225
Notes: Felt some discomfort under my right knee caps, so I didn't push it too hard today. Not sure whats up with that.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls:
10x25# ea leg
10x50# ea leg
10x50# ea leg
Notes: Held each rep at the peak of the curl for a count before I slowly released. Great hamstring squeeze and great muscle mind connection on this.

Leg Press:
10x360
10x360
10x360

Calf Raises - Icarian:
10x230//10x230//10x230
10x230//10x230//10x230
Notes: 3 different foot placements. Normal, toes pointed in, and toes pointed out. Trying to hit all areas of the calves. Held each rep at the top for a count or two of the raise. Calves felt great after this.

Supplementation:
Pre:
2 Kre-Alkalyn
1 PA
2 Scoops of Jack3d - Raspberry Lemonade... SOOO DELICIOUS! Sad it was my last two scoops of that stuff.

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3 in 1 shaker

2 500mg vit c chews.

Breaking the fast at 1:20pm with my signature 6 Eggs and ~2cups of Breakfast Potatoes.
Lunch will probably be 2 left over turkey meat sandwiches with light mayo and pepper jack cheese on whole wheat bread.
Dinner I'm gonna grill a pork loin up.
I'll have a protein shake here soon as well.

Body feeling good. Looked nice and lean this morning. Sleep like a baby. Weighed in at 193 this morning.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PA sounds good.
Think my favorite USP product though is Compound 20, I just enjoy the all day fullness/vascularity from it.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
PA sounds good.
Think my favorite USP product though is Compound 20, I just enjoy the all day fullness/vascularity from it.
The first time i ran Compound 20 back in feb. I couldn't agree with you more. That fullness and vascular feeling was very impressive. It delivered an unmistakable dense/full feeling all day long. Over the summer I ran a two bottle cycle of C20 and just didn't get the same feeling at all. It left me pretty disappointed. Im not sure what the deal was, but my body just did not respond to it like it did back in feb. It's still a killer product, just sort of lost its luster for me after the summer run of it. I may pull the trigger and give it another go in Jan/feb. We'll see.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I'm getting the same from pa, even on off days!
I'm def feeling nice and dense now, especially when I flex. But that fullness that compound gave me on the first bottle brought full/hardening to another level.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
The first time i ran Compound 20 back in feb. I couldn't agree with you more. That fullness and vascular feeling was very impressive. It delivered an unmistakable dense/full feeling all day long. Over the summer I ran a two bottle cycle of C20 and just didn't get the same feeling at all. It left me pretty disappointed. Im not sure what the deal was, but my body just did not respond to it like it did back in feb. It's still a killer product, just sort of lost its luster for me after the summer run of it. I may pull the trigger and give it another go in Jan/feb. We'll see.
The downside is cost...
I usually always get the same effect, sometimes it's so pronouced I get worried cause I'm taking in so many calories/water and I'm like here comes the fat, then I began to lose interest.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The downside is cost...
I usually always get the same effect, sometimes it's so pronouced I get worried cause I'm taking in so many calories/water and I'm like here comes the fat, then I began to lose interest.
Lol you mean cost of groceries? right? bc you're right.. the hunger/thirst is def pronounced and that takes a toll on the grocery bill.. going through 10-15lbs of chicken breast a week gets expensive lol. I think in the 3rd week of my feb run, I did feel like i was packing on a little more in the mid section, but i'm not so sure it was fat, I think it was more of me being distended from consuming more and more water and food lol... its all got to go somewhere.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lol you mean cost of groceries? right? bc you're right.. the hunger/thirst is def pronounced and that takes a toll on the grocery bill.. going through 10-15lbs of chicken breast a week gets expensive lol. I think in the 3rd week of my feb run, I did feel like i was packing on a little more in the mid section, but i'm not so sure it was fat, I think it was more of me being distended from consuming more and more water and food lol... its all got to go somewhere.
Yeah...
What I'm toying with is C20 before the meal or during/after.
I think the effect is much more pronounced if taken pre meal than during/after.
Give that a try or thought...

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah...
What I'm toying with is C20 before the meal or during/after.
I think the effect is much more pronounced if taken pre meal than during/after.
Give that a try or thought...
Yeah that could be a good variable. I know for a fact my routine was pretty solid in my feb run. Every morning when i'd wake up for class and eat breakfast c20 was going down the hatch. like clock work. The summer was a lot less consistent as to when I was taking it and so on. I feel like i've usually always dosed it pre-meal and pre-workout. What kind of timing are you playing with? 5... 10... 15 min prior?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah that could be a good variable. I know for a fact my routine was pretty solid in my feb run. Every morning when i'd wake up for class and eat breakfast c20 was going down the hatch. like clock work. The summer was a lot less consistent as to when I was taking it and so on. I feel like i've usually always dosed it pre-meal and pre-workout. What kind of timing are you playing with? 5... 10... 15 min prior?
Take it right before my 1st bite, noticed the effects are more pronouced (hunger/thirst).
When I take mid meal/after meal then less pronouced of an effect but it's still there.
You can feel the effects with in a week... No body comp changes visually, but you can "feel" something happening.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
the gda your feeling and effects of C20 were pretty intense. It really shuttled the nutrients away...

Still is nothing compared to the outright hunger in feeling with PA.

The 2 would make for an intense stack though... given these aren't any redundancies in the moa's of both products... but I doubt it with how they were talking about this being a brand new moa.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
the gda your feeling and effects of C20 were pretty intense. It really shuttled the nutrients away...

The 2 would make for an intense stack though... given these aren't any redundancies in the moa's of both products... but I doubt it with how they were talking about this being a brand new moa.

You really liked c20 huh?

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established

I have been starving on the pa. Never ate so much in my life

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you tried c20 is it comparable hunger wise?
I would say the hunger is on par with C20 in the morning for me. I wake up starving. I'm not really getting the thirst factor like on c20. Every now and then I'll feel parched but not near as bad as c20.

I agree that stacking c20 and PA would be an anabolic machine. That might be my next run stacked with test powder. I love me some test powder.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wednesday 11.28.12
Big Backs
- Patented Anabolic 8 caps left

Training:
T-Bar Rows:
20x2 plates
10x3 plates
9x4 plates

Meadow Rows:
10x1 plate
10x1 plate +25#
10x1 plate +25#
Notes: Felt great intensity, exploding up on the pulling movements.

Cable Rows - Close Grip:
10x120
10x140
10x120
Notes: I lowered the weight because I felt like I could "feel" the reps better with the lighter weight. I was really honing in on the middle part of my back on the pulling movement. Plust I felt like my form was a touch sloppy at the 140 weight. Good muscle mind connection though.

Lat Pull Downs:
10x100
10x120
5x140
2x160 (Matched my max even after a week of being sick/cal deficient.... I'll take it!)

DB Hammer:
8x35
7x35
5x35

Barbell Curls:
10x50
8x60
8x60

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
5x135
5x135

+ 30mins LISS.

PA Notes:
My body is feeling really good. I think its interesting that my vascularity was minimal today despite doing arms. The fullness/density of muscle bellies was unmistakably hard today. I know I probably look like a douche, but its hard not to flex while on PA. The feeling is so freaking solid, it feels absolutely amazing. It's almost as if its taking the hardening factor from Compound 20 and exploiting it for all its worth.... Feels like boulders under my skin! Hunger is coming back after being sick. I'm waking up feeling the hunger pains again. No changes in thirst. Body weight is a solid 193#. Post workout feeling great. Positive mood and plenty of energy. Starving... bout to break my fast here at 11:30am.

Supplementation:
Pre:
1 PA
2 Kre-alkalyn
2 Scoops Classic Fruit Punch Jack3d.

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA Fruit Punch in my 3 in 1 shaker

2 Vita C Chews

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Great job with your log and coming back strong after being sick.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm in. Great job with your log and coming back strong after being sick.
Thanks breezy. I've been keeping up with your log on usp's forum. You've been a great addition to their testing logs man. All kinds of good details ... Very thorough man. I know they appreciate it.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks breezy. I've been keeping up with your log on usp's forum. You've been a great addition to their testing logs man. All kinds of good details ... Very thorough man. I know they appreciate it.
Thanks man. I really appreciate them giving me the opportunity and enjoy having the log on both sites. I plan on sticking around the USP forum once this wraps up.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks man. I really appreciate them giving me the opportunity and enjoy having the log on both sites. I plan on sticking around the USP forum once this wraps up.
Thats awesome man... I call that place my forum home. I've grown a lot from all their help. Quality additions (such as yourself) to the brotherhood over there are always welcomed man. Lots of positive things going on over there.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thursday 11.29.12
Scheduled Rest Day
- Patented Anabolic 7 Left!

PA Notes:
My waking hunger has returned and in full force. I'm so eff'n sore today too. Good thing its a rest day. I did notice in the evening yesterday that when I had a caffeinated drink (Bing) around 5pm, that thermogenic feel that PA delivers seemed to be reactivated. I've drank Bing several times before, (its easily my favorite) and I never get the sweat going in a cool room like I did last night, with PA in my system. This stuff really seems to feed off caffeine.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Friday 11.30.12
Chest/Tricep - Patented Anabolic 6 bangaz left!

Training:
Bench:
10x135
6x185
6x185
5x185

DB Incline:
6x55
6x55
6x55

Skull Crushers:
10x60
10x60
10x60

Tricep Ext:
10x50
10x60
8x60

Cable Cross:
10x20
10x30
10x30

Pec Deck:
10x110
10x110
8x110

Dips:

Normal Supplementation.
Bodyweight @ 194.5

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Saturday 12.1.12
Deads and Traps Day- Patented Anabolic 5 Caps left!

Training:
Dead Lifts:
20x135
10x225
10x225
8x225

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs:
20x135
10x225
10x225
6x275
6x275

DB Shoulder Shrugs:
12x90
10x90
15x90

Speed Rack Pulls:
10x225
10x225

Lots of Foam Rolling pre and post workout...

PA Notes:
Huge Shoulder day for me... Deads felt good, but I was having issues hold my grip for some reason.. IDK what was up with that?
It's Monday now and i'm sore as F*** in my shoulders. Really did some good work on them saturday evening. The workout was non-fasted but very solid. Usual supplementation with PA and Kre-alkalyn 30mins prior and Jack3d 15mins prior along with 3 scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3 in 1 shaker bottle. 2 Kre-alkalyn and 2 vita c chews post workout. ... aka the usual supplementation.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sunday 12.2.12
Schedule off day
- Patented Anabolic 4 Monst3r Caps Left!

Monday 12.3.12
Boulda Shouldaz
- Patented Anabolic 3 Caps Left!

Training:
DB Military Press:
10x45
10x55
3x60>>3x55

90 Degree Bent Elbow Lateral Raises:
10x35
10x40
10x40
*Notes: Feeling nice and strong on these lifts. Seeing awesome shoulder separation during the movements.*

Rear Delt Fly:
10x20
10x20
10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
10x50
10x50
10x50

Kettle Bell Swings:
10x15
10x30
10x35
10x45
*Note: Never done this movement before... but I like it... Thanks Casey for the inspiration to try this movement out.*

Lateral Kettle Bell Raise:
10x15
10x15
10x15

Post- Workout 15mins of LISS.

Usual Supplementation with Jack3d, PA, Kre-alkalyn, Modern BCAA's and Vita C Chews.

PA Notes:
Definitely feeling my strength increase. Feeling more confident in lifting heavier db's when it comes to military presses. Strength is coming back to me. I think the biggest compliment I can give to PA right now is that my overall apparence is looking more broad and straight up bulkier. I can tell I'm growing. I've been sore as hell the past few days and have been using the foam roll pre and post workout to help alleviate the soreness. Up to the date that I got sick, the highest weight I hit was 198lbs. I was a little soft then probably from the extra carbs. Now after a week of being sick, i'm back to my grind and hit the scales at 196lbs. This time aroundI feel leaner in my stomach than compared to week 2. Overall I've been thoroughly pleased with PA. I feel much harder and tighter. Like i've said before, when I flex, it feels so good. Everything feels fresh and tight. It's an incredible feeling.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunday 12.2.12
Schedule off day
- Patented Anabolic 4 Monst3r Caps Left!

Monday 12.3.12
Boulda Shouldaz
- Patented Anabolic 3 Caps Left!

Training:
DB Military Press:
10x45
10x55
3x60>>3x55

90 Degree Bent Elbow Lateral Raises:
10x35
10x40
10x40
*Notes: Feeling nice and strong on these lifts. Seeing awesome shoulder separation during the movements.*

Rear Delt Fly:
10x20
10x20
10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
10x50
10x50
10x50

Kettle Ball Swings:
10x15
10x30
10x35
10x45
*Note: Never done this movement before... but I like it... Thanks Casey for the inspiration to try this movement out.*

Lateral Kettle Ball Raise:
10x15
10x15
10x15

Post- Workout 15mins of LISS.

Usual Supplementation with Jack3d, PA, Kre-alkalyn, Modern BCAA's and Vita C Chews.

PA Notes:
Definitely feeling my strength increase. Feeling more confident in lifting heavier db's when it comes to military presses. Strength is coming back to me. I think the biggest compliment I can give to PA right now is that my overall apparence is looking more broad and straight up bulkier. I can tell I'm growing. I've been sore as hell the past few days and have been using the foam roll pre and post workout to help alleviate the soreness. Up to the date that I got sick, the highest weight I hit was 198lbs. I was a little soft then probably from the extra carbs. Now after a week of being sick, i'm back to my grind and hit the scales at 196lbs. This time aroundI feel leaner in my stomach than compared to week 2. Overall I've been thoroughly pleased with PA. I feel much harder and tighter. Like i've said before, when I flex, it feels so good. Everything feels fresh and tight. It's an incredible feeling.
thanks for the call out man! How'd you like the movement?

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Tuesday - 12.4.12
Wheels up - Patented Anabolic t-minus 3 caps and GROWING

Training:

15mins of active stretching and foam rolling. Been extremely sore the past few days.

Squats:
10x135 ATG
10x185 ATG
6x205 ATG
10x135 ATG

Leg Press:
10x360
10x450
8x540
5x630
2x720 *Recent PR*
Note: I've been extremely sore the past few days. Today was no exception. However, for some reason I felt like going heavy. Squats felt good, so something inside just drove me to go big. I was very happy with the weight I pushed around today. 720 is a great number for me. I don't think i've pressed this kind of weight in 10 years. Last time I remember stacking 8 plates on each side was back when i was in preseason for football my first year in college. It's been a long time and it felt great. I'll call it a recent PR.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls:
8x50
8x50
8x50
Notes: Hamstrings are incredibly sore. I certainly felt this during the lift. Nice thing was by my third set, they finally started to losen up.

Calf Raises - Icarian Squat Machine:
10x270//10x270//10x270

10x270//10x270//10x270
Notes: I superset this lift with a neutral calf placement then hyper with toes pointed in and then hypo with toes pointed out.

Post workout concluded with 15mins liss on the bike and then another 15mins of foam rolling really focusing on my hams and quads.

Supplementation:

Pre:
1 PA
2 Kre-alkalyn
2 Scoops of JAck3d Classic Fruit Punch

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3in1 Shaker

2 Vita C chews

Meal to break fast is:
6 eggs over medium
2 1/2 cups of diced breakfast potatoes w/ peppers and onions
32 oz cup filled with Reeses puffs cereal w/ almond milk.

PA Notes:
I haven't noticed any acceleration in recovery for about the past week and a half. I'm actually getting more and more sore. But it needs to be said that being sore has not hampered me for nailing any weights. So strength is readily available even though i'm extremely sore and this without really changing anything thing in my training program. I did add some kb things yesterday but i really don't feel like that is contributing any major changes to cause this extreme soreness.

Weighed in at 195.5 lbs today. (+7.5 lbs from day 1)

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wednesday 12.5.12
Beast Back and Bicep Day - Patented Anabolic 2 LEFT!!! :/

Training:

T-Bar Rows:
20x135
12x180
6x225

DB Hammers:
10x35
8x40
5x45>>5x35

Lat Pull Down:
10x120
8x140
5x160
1.5x180 PR
Note: lol i stalled out on the way down during the 2nd rep of 180 hence the 1.5. Needless to say, i'm really begining to love Lats. I'm getting stronger, my v-tape is shaping up and it just flat out feels good pulling some weight around.

Cable Rows - Close Grip:
10x120
10x120
10x120

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
10x115
10x115
10x115

Barbell Curls:
8x60
8x60
8x60

Supplementation:

Pre:
1 PA
2 Kre-Alkalyn
2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro Fruit Punch

Intra:
3 scoops of Modern BCAA's Fruit Punch in 3in1 Shaker

2 Vita C Chews 500mg each.

Breaking fast right now:
3 eggs, Breakfast potatoes, and 3 cups of Reeses puff in almond milk.

No Filter

196lbs today.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I did back and biceps yesterday felt good for sure....
But I'm feeling a DTP session today.

-Overdosed.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I did back and biceps yesterday felt good for sure....
But I'm feeling a DTP session today.

-Overdosed.
Nice.. what kinda session you planning? Chest/Tri? I felt the upper body dtp sessions were great, but I hated not having any squats or deadlifts in the mix. I feel like thats the only thing DTP is really missing on. The volume of the workouts though just flat out kills.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice.. what kinda session you planning? Chest/Tri? I felt the upper body dtp sessions were great, but I hated not having any squats or deadlifts in the mix. I feel like thats the only thing DTP is really missing on. The volume of the workouts though just flat out kills.
Shoulders.

Kris created the program to train around his injuries.

-Overdosed.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thursday 12.6.12
Scheduled Rest Day
- Patented Anabolic 1 cap left!

Took PA with my meal today at 10:30 am. Had great focus today through out the day while studying and class work. Body is feeling good... last week run-in with the soreness isn't near as prominent this week. I'm really feeling good physically and mentally. I'm excited but sad for tomorrow. It's my Chest/Tricep day, but its also the last day for my Patented Anabolic run. I haven't received the bottle yet for entering a design and name contest, but i'm hoping it will land tomorrow so saturday I can continue this run for another 30 days un-interrupted.

This supplement is truly a game-changer. I hate to say it, but we kind of throw that title around here quite often... perhaps its because USPlabs is drop'n game changers left and right, or perhaps we are super excited about product releases. But on a serious note, this Anabolic has really helped me smash through barriers that I thought would never be broken at the rate I was heading. Blowing my weight up 196lbs after being basically plateaued at 183-185lbs for months, breaking PR's and the density/fullness of my muscle bellies while adding very scarce amounts of fats is absolutely incredible. Thank you Jacob, Casey, and all the Product Educators for allowing me to run this Anabolic. It's been an incredible experience and I definitely will buy this again and again. Bring on the Gains!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's nice to jump up that much in weight...
Not much fat or water?

I won the slogan name contest today so whose knows what goodies will be coming sure some PA Will though....

Hope it's similar to c 20 & not a thermo....

-Snappin some s h i t up.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's nice to jump up that much in weight...
Not much fat or water?

I won the slogan name contest today so whose knows what goodies will be coming sure some PA Will though....

Hope it's similar to c 20 & not a thermo....

-Snappin some s h i t up.
Honestly i feel like its almost a combination of the two greatest qualities of both products. That full/hard/dense feeling that compound 20 delivers along with an increase in appetite coupled with an increase in body temperature that a thermo would deliver seem to be the greatest attributes to this compound. Not to mention the gains.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly i feel like its almost a combination of the two greatest qualities of both products. That full/hard/dense feeling that compound 20 delivers along with an increase in appetite coupled with an increase in body temperature that a thermo would deliver seem to be the greatest attributes to this compound. Not to mention the gains.
Could show to be a meeeean contest prep stack.....

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thursday 12.7.12
Chest/Tri - Final Day on Versa-1

DB Bench
10x55
10x65
6x75
Missx85... couldn't get it launched -_- Would have been a PR. Perhaps with a spotter to hand me the db's would have been a better idea.
5x70

DB Incline
6x55
6x55
6x55

Triceps Extensions
10x60
10x60
6x70 PR... pushing heavier weights all around with Versa-1

Skull Crushers
8x70
8x70
8x70
This is a lift that i'm consistently getting heavier and heavier at.

Pec Dek
8x130
7x150
4x170 PR

Cable Cross - Mid
10x25
8x25
8x25

Dips
15x bw
12x bw+45lb
10x bw+45lb

Supplementation:
For my final day I experimented with my last capsule. I cut open the cap and dumped it into my Jack3d Micro. Shook it up and took off to the gym. It takes me about 15 mins to get there so I have built a routine that when I get off the highway, I start drinking my Micro. This leaves about 10mins left till I get to the gym and ultimately about 20mins prior to any kind of lifting. The interesting thing I noticed here is that after about 7mins of Versa-1 being in my Micro, I would say at least 75% of the product did not dissolve. In fact, it floated to the top like it was hydrophobic. I swallowed the capsule just to make sure I got every mg of the product and my workout intensity was unaffected. I did hit several PR's, and I didn't want to leave the gym. Workout lasted over an hour which is not typical of me. Just thought it was interesting that the product appears to be insoluble in water/pre-workouts... We've had some great discussion about the product on AM... makes me wonder more what this compound might be!!

Pre:
1 PA// contents dumped in to 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro
2 Kre-alkalyn

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

2 Vita C Chews 500mg ea.