Building a Monster with USPlabs NEW Patented Anabolic (Sponsored)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday 12.7.12
Chest/Tri - Final Day on Versa-1

DB Bench
10x55
10x65
6x75
Missx85... couldn't get it launched -_- Would have been a PR. Perhaps with a spotter to hand me the db's would have been a better idea.
5x70

DB Incline
6x55
6x55
6x55

Triceps Extensions
10x60
10x60
6x70 PR... pushing heavier weights all around with Versa-1

Skull Crushers
8x70
8x70
8x70
This is a lift that i'm consistently getting heavier and heavier at.

Pec Dek
8x130
7x150
4x170 PR

Cable Cross - Mid
10x25
8x25
8x25

Dips
15x bw
12x bw+45lb
10x bw+45lb

Supplementation:
For my final day I experimented with my last capsule. I cut open the cap and dumped it into my Jack3d Micro. Shook it up and took off to the gym. It takes me about 15 mins to get there so I have built a routine that when I get off the highway, I start drinking my Micro. This leaves about 10mins left till I get to the gym and ultimately about 20mins prior to any kind of lifting. The interesting thing I noticed here is that after about 7mins of Versa-1 being in my Micro, I would say at least 75% of the product did not dissolve. In fact, it floated to the top like it was hydrophobic. I swallowed the capsule just to make sure I got every mg of the product and my workout intensity was unaffected. I did hit several PR's, and I didn't want to leave the gym. Workout lasted over an hour which is not typical of me. Just thought it was interesting that the product appears to be insoluble in water/pre-workouts... We've had some great discussion about the product on AM... makes me wonder more what this compound might be!!

Pre:
1 PA// contents dumped in to 2 scoops of Jack3d Micro
2 Kre-alkalyn

Intra:
3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

2 Vita C Chews 500mg ea.
Total buzz kill when your got to kick up DB's solo. I admire you're curiosity my friend, with the gains you've made it's understandable. That's a gutsy move though, in would have been afraid it made that Red Kool-Aid taste like poo, lol.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Total buzz kill when your got to kick up DB's solo.
Lol no joke... just kinda ruins the flow of things... oh well.. I will get stronger and I'll get that weight up!... especially when I get that second bottle of Versa-1 in the mail today ;)

I admire you're curiosity my friend, with the gains you've made it's understandable. That's a gutsy move though, in would have been afraid it made that Red Kool-Aid taste like poo, lol.
I know... lol that would have sucked if I poped the cap and it tasted like butt. It didn't have a taste from what I could tell. Didn't really change the flavor of Micro either.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Versa-1 'Patent Pending Anabolic' Final Reactions
  • Training changes/Performance
As far as training changes go, the only changes made were the weights. They kept getting heavier and heavier. Versa-1 allowed me to improve my strength over the course of 30 doses in ways that I know wouldn't have been possible without supplementation. This definitely has a strong ergogenic abilityto enhance the performance in the gym, especially stacked with Jack3d or Jack3d Micro.​
  • Bodyweight changes
Entering the alpha test of Versa-1, I topped the scales at 188 lbs. My run started off with my weight quickly jumping up about 8 lbs in about 2 weeks. I got sick the week of Thanksgiving and actually put supplementation on hold for a few days while my body was down. I was cal deficient and had no real desire to eat during that period of being ill. After about 5 days of being down, I returned to the gym and weighed in at 192. During the final 2 weeks of supplementation, I finished my run at 197 lbs.​
  • Bodyfat changes
My bodyfat changes were minimal, which is great considering I'm up 9 pounds in just 30 days. For a natty compound that is incredible. You would think these are newbie gains to be putting on weight this fast! Nope! I don't feel as if I got a whole lot leaner, which is fine because i'm running maintenance cals right now. But my girl did tell me she noticed my abs more. So in this area, I would say honestly that my body fat remained about the same while stacking on 8 to 9 lbs of muscle.​
  • Strength
My strength has improved in all areas. This was something that was prevalent after about 10 days of supplementation. I've set multiple personal records on this and I'm very pleased with Versa-1's ability to enhance my performance in the gym.​
  • Focus/Euphoria
​I've noticed that the during the last week or so of training I was really able to dial in on the muscle/mind connection. Focus was definitely enhanced while stacking Jack3d or Jack3d Micro with Versa-1. I'm not sure which pre-workout I prefer, as far as which had the better muscle/mind connection. They were both really solid. This is a nice additional feature to this product.​
  • Pumps/Vascularity
Pumps were nice inside the gym. I think most of that was attributed towards the Pre's in Jack3d Micro and Jack3d. Vascularity for me was hit and miss. I think my bodyfat is up slightly from this summer and thats why my vascularity isn't as prominent. I do recall on one leg day that I was extremely vascular in my forearms after doing a set of leg presses. It was kinda freaky considering I didn't do any type of arm workout to cause such. So I could see how if my bf% was lower, that Versa-1 would lend me some nice vascularity.... especially if it can cause that on a leg day!​
  • Muscle Fullness
This perhaps was one of my favorite qualities of Versa-1. My muscle bellies feel nice and dense. There is definitely that full feeling in and out of the gym. Like I keep on saying... when I flex, it really feels like there is boulders under my skin. The hardness when I flex is awesome.​
  • Recovery
In the third week, I really felt some painful soreness all over. It got to where I was foam rolling 15mins prior and 15mins post workout. I'm not exactly sure what this stims from. It could be an underlying effect from Versa-1 or perhaps its just a by-product of Versa-1's ability to help me push harder and heavier weights. Needless to say, the second to last week of supplementation with it was a very painful week. In the last week however, I noticed that the pains were diminishing.​
  • Size
Size was definitely increasing during supplementation. My v-tape is getting much broader, my arm circumference grew about 3/4th of an inch and jeans are feeling tighter in the thighs.​
  • Energy
My energy appeared to be solid all throughout the day. I felt great in the gym and then after the gym I had plenty of energy for the rest of the day.​
  • Sleep Quality
Sleep quality seemed to be unchanged. There were several days during this run where I would wake up and just could not drag myself out of bed. Even if I got 8 hours of sleep, I still felt like I needed more. So I don't really feel like it was the quality of sleep that changed, but the waking up part did. Perhaps I was waking up in REM sleep cycles those days, so if that was the case I was sleeping even better?​
  • Feelings/Mood
I had a few jittery feelings in my first few trials with Versa-1, as it seems to potentiate the efficiency of the Pre-Workout you mix it with. I dialed in my timing of things and it was smooth sailing to gains-city after that. My mood was always craving to hit the gym. I was like an addict just constantly thinking about the next days session wondering what kind of weight I will hit and what kind of PR's I could break. I haven't had an urge to go back to the gym before for a second training session like I have on Versa-1. My mood was normally positive, I did have some slight increase in agression. Nothing uncontrollable though.​

So for my overall experience with this first run with Versa-1 in the books, I am thoroughly impressed. It's crazy how you can take 1 pill a day and it enhances your quality in and out of the gym in such a short period of time. USPlabs truly has a remarkable compound on their hands. It's no wonder they are getting a patent for it. With the gains that I worked for, and got I would highly recommend Versa-1. putting on a solid 8 to 9 pounds in a such a short period of time is incredible for a natty supplement. I dare to say its pretty much unheard of in that short period of a time . I can't wait for it to hit store shelves. This will be one I recommend for sure. January 8th 2013 is looking to be a great day!

Thank You Jacob, Casey, Nik O, Hello Hurricane and all the other USPlabs Staff for allowing me to test this product out for free. You guys really are the most generous company out there in the supplement industry. I appreciate all that you guys have done to help me achieve my goals this year. It's been a hell of a year making great progress, and Versa-1 is the icing on the cake to end the year.

This is the GAME CHANGER we have all been looking for. Whether you are on a cut or a bulk. Ladies and Gents... Versa-1 is going to steal the show in 2013.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good stuff man up 8lbs.
Gird final review.

diezel

Awards
  • Established
More mass and possibly fat reduction. Looks like usplabs has a great product.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Versa-1 'Patent Pending Anabolic' Final Reactions
[*]Training changes/Performance

As far as training changes go, the only changes made were the weights. They kept getting heavier and heavier. Versa-1 allowed me to improve my strength over the course of 30 doses in ways that I know wouldn't have been possible without supplementation. This definitely has a strong ergogenic ability to enhance the performance in the gym, especially stacked with Jack3d or Jack3d Micro.
[*]Bodyweight changes

Entering the alpha test of Versa-1, I topped the scales at 188 lbs. My run started off with my weight quickly jumping up about 8 lbs in about 2 weeks. I got sick the week of Thanksgiving and actually put supplementation on hold for a few days while my body was down. I was cal deficient and had no real desire to eat during that period of being ill. After about 5 days of being down, I returned to the gym and weighed in at 192. During the final 2 weeks of supplementation, I finished my run at 197 lbs.
[*]Bodyfat changes

My bodyfat changes were minimal, which is great considering I'm up 9 pounds in just 30 days. For a natty compound that is incredible. You would think these are newbie gains to be putting on weight this fast! Nope! I don't feel as if I got a whole lot leaner, which is fine because i'm running maintenance cals right now. But my girl did tell me she noticed my abs more. So in this area, I would say honestly that my body fat remained about the same while stacking on 8 to 9 lbs of muscle.
[*]Strength

My strength has improved in all areas. This was something that was prevalent after about 10 days of supplementation. I've set multiple personal records on this and I'm very pleased with Versa-1's ability to enhance my performance in the gym.
[*]Focus/Euphoria

I've noticed that the during the last week or so of training I was really able to dial in on the muscle/mind connection. Focus was definitely enhanced while stacking Jack3d or Jack3d Micro with Versa-1. I'm not sure which pre-workout I prefer, as far as which had the better muscle/mind connection. They were both really solid. This is a nice additional feature to this product.
[*]Pumps/Vascularity

Pumps were nice inside the gym. I think most of that was attributed towards the Pre's in Jack3d Micro and Jack3d. Vascularity for me was hit and miss. I think my bodyfat is up slightly from this summer and thats why my vascularity isn't as prominent. I do recall on one leg day that I was extremely vascular in my forearms after doing a set of leg presses. It was kinda freaky considering I didn't do any type of arm workout to cause such. So I could see how if my bf% was lower, that Versa-1 would lend me some nice vascularity.... especially if it can cause that on a leg day!
[*]Muscle Fullness

This perhaps was one of my favorite qualities of Versa-1. My muscle bellies feel nice and dense. There is definitely that full feeling in and out of the gym. Like I keep on saying... when I flex, it really feels like there is boulders under my skin. The hardness when I flex is awesome.
[*]Recovery

In the third week, I really felt some painful soreness all over. It got to where I was foam rolling 15mins prior and 15mins post workout. I'm not exactly sure what this stims from. It could be an underlying effect from Versa-1 or perhaps its just a by-product of Versa-1's ability to help me push harder and heavier weights. Needless to say, the second to last week of supplementation with it was a very painful week. In the last week however, I noticed that the pains were diminishing.
[*]Size

Size was definitely increasing during supplementation. My v-tape is getting much broader, my arm circumference grew about 3/4th of an inch and jeans are feeling tighter in the thighs.
[*]Energy

My energy appeared to be solid all throughout the day. I felt great in the gym and then after the gym I had plenty of energy for the rest of the day.
[*]Sleep Quality

Sleep quality seemed to be unchanged. There were several days during this run where I would wake up and just could not drag myself out of bed. Even if I got 8 hours of sleep, I still felt like I needed more. So I don't really feel like it was the quality of sleep that changed, but the waking up part did. Perhaps I was waking up in REM sleep cycles those days, so if that was the case I was sleeping even better?
[*]Feelings/Mood

I had a few jittery feelings in my first few trials with Versa-1, as it seems to potentiate the efficiency of the Pre-Workout you mix it with. I dialed in my timing of things and it was smooth sailing to gains-city after that. My mood was always craving to hit the gym. I was like an addict just constantly thinking about the next days session wondering what kind of weight I will hit and what kind of PR's I could break. I haven't had an urge to go back to the gym before for a second training session like I have on Versa-1. My mood was normally positive, I did have some slight increase in agression. Nothing uncontrollable though.

So for my overall experience with this first run with Versa-1 in the books, I am thoroughly impressed. It's crazy how you can take 1 pill a day and it enhances your quality in and out of the gym in such a short period of time. USPlabs truly has a remarkable compound on their hands. It's no wonder they are getting a patent for it. With the gains that I worked for, and got I would highly recommend Versa-1. putting on a solid 8 to 9 pounds in a such a short period of time is incredible for a natty supplement. I dare to say its pretty much unheard of in that short period of a time . I can't wait for it to hit store shelves. This will be one I recommend for sure. January 8th 2013 is looking to be a great day!

Thank You Jacob, Casey, Nik O, Hello Hurricane and all the other USPlabs Staff for allowing me to test this product out for free. You guys really are the most generous company out there in the supplement industry. I appreciate all that you guys have done to help me achieve my goals this year. It's been a hell of a year making great progress, and Versa-1 is the icing on the cake to end the year.

This is the GAME CHANGER we have all been looking for. Whether you are on a cut or a bulk. Ladies and Gents... Versa-1 is going to steal the show in 2013.
Great review brother, those are some solid results! You put in a lot of hardwork with this supplement, without that, your gains wouldn't be there. Thank you for your hard work and dedication!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We may not all be able to bench 500 like Hoakie, but here something to give us a helping hand!

www.versa-1.com

The "Patent Pending Anabolic" we've been testing will be called USPlabs VERSA-1™ // The Muscle | Mind Breakthrough.

Versa = Versatile. As you can see in the other logs, the product is wildly versatile. We purposely selected testers like you from all walks of life, all goals and backgrounds to tell us the whole story. The decision was unanimous; it was a GO.

1 = One. The FIRST of its kind to our industry... The First Muscle | Mind Breakthrough of its kind... The FIRST Patent Pending Anabolic... Easy ONE time per day servings, etc.

This product was developed to provide a very unique, one-of-a-kind experience. Something that could be both seen and felt, whether at the gym or at home recovering. It’s the first of its kind to enhance muscle AND mind…

Inner Circle ONLY release, coming in a few short weeks - First batch drops January 8th, 2013... First come, First Serve. Get to VERSA-1.com for instructions on how to sign up for the I.C. if you're not already "in the know"...

HUGE Contest coming this week!!! Giving away 10 bottles of VERSA-1 to AM members,

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Round 2 will commence Monday! Stack will include:

USPlabs:
1 Bottle of Versa-1
Test Powder
AP
Prime
Jack3d & Jack3d Micro
Modern BCAAs

PES
Erase

SNS
FocusXT

Plus a Fishoil, Multi and Resveratrol. Cals will be maintained at 2500 a day. Most will be in lean meats, complex carbs, lots of veggies and low fats. I will also u protein shakes and occasional bars.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
I'm still waitin on mine to come in! Hopefully it will soon