Building a Monster with USPlabs NEW Patented Anabolic (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    Lol I'm not trying to do a disservice to either product. That's just what I'm feeling. On Wednesday, stim free, I had no feelings of the slight jitters that I felt preworkout, nor the shakes post. I think that's the big thing here is that caffeine/stims potentiates this PA. Not sure how, but that seems to be the match to ignite the fire. Must be why they urged us to use it w/ a pre/thermo.
    i have a jug of micro, but saving it for when i am ready to do the pa...this info is making me excited to try it-i love a good stim effect!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

it must be something other than the stims in micro causing this, og jack3d has way more stim effect, imo.
    That's what my opinion is too. I'm confused but I do know I feel hella good right now. Have all day. Noticed an increase in body temp (sweating in a 70degree room), and nice muscle belly density.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo View Post
    That's what my opinion is too. I'm confused but I do know I feel hella good right now. Have all day. Noticed an increase in body temp (sweating in a 70degree room), and nice muscle belly density.
    usp sent me a jug of micro...i think i am gonna buy a jug of og and mix them together to see what thats like!!! one guy told me that adding modern bcaa's to micro jacked it up also!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

usp sent me a jug of micro...i think i am gonna buy a jug of og and mix them together to see what thats like!!! one guy told me that adding modern bcaa's to micro jacked it up also!!!
    I going to have to try that to

5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

I mixed test powder and modern together over the summer. Good sh!+!!
  6. Day #6

Saturday - 11.10.12
    Rest Day
    - Patented Anabolic Day #6

Cals are down today. Haven't really had the desire to eat. I took the PA around 12 today. I am experiencing that thermo feeling here at work again today. Little bit of sweat on my forehead in a 69degree cooled room. Everything is feeling nice and tight/dense. Woke up looking leaner in the stomach despite the amount of carbs i'm consuming. My sleep quality has been noticeably better lately. Past couple of days I've been waking up feeling really good. Tomorrow is Shoulders. I plan to hit that nice and early like usual. Actually got the day off from work, so it should be a nice day to get some quality cals in and enjoy some football!
  7. Day #7 & #8

Sunday 11.11.12
    Unscheduled Rest Day
    - Patented Anabolic #7

Had some personal things pop up. Shifting Sunday's workout to Monday. Scheduled rest day on Wednesday will be occupied with normal tuesday workout. So basically I'll go 5 days this week and have Saturday off. Did take PA at 12pm and OEP. Nice elevated body temp all day. Hunger was way down especially with OEP. Still satisfied cal intake.

Monday 11.12.12
    Shoulders
    - PAtented Anabolic Day #8

Training:

DB Military Press:
    10x45 warm up
    10x55
    4x60
    6x50
    Strength is still not quite where I was at a month ago running Test Powder/Prime/AP... work in progress though.

Rear Delt Fly:
    8x20
    8x20
    8x20

90 Degree Lateral Raise:
    8x35
    8x35
    8x35

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
    10x50
    10x57.5
    8x65 PR.. seeing good progress in this movement.

Barbell Shoulder Pulls:
    10x60
    10x70
    10x70

Straight Arm DB Raises:
    10x15
    8x15
    8x15

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA (6:12am)
    2 Kre-alkalyn
    2 Scoops Jack3d Micro (6:35am)

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA Fruit Punch *Picked some up Friday.... forgot how good this stuff tasted... UH-MAZING!

2 500mg Vit C Chews

Nutrition:

Still on a fast... tbc. I'm feeling a big @$$ cup of Lucky Charms, 8 egg whites, and my fav a side of breakfast potatoes and a protein shake.. this will probably happen around 10:30... i'm starving already and 8:23am???

Notes on PA:
    Today I didn't experience that Pre-workout jitter nor am i feeling the post workout shakes. It might be how I changed it up to where I dosed micro much closer to my first lift than usual (about 15min prior). Feeling good right now, just really hungry. +5lbs, feeling lean, tighter, denser and much more hungrier after 7 days. Love'n this ride so far.

8. Sweet update, leaner, tighter, & denser.
    Stop fasting feed the machine!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  9. Day #9

Tuesday 11.13.12
    Getcha Wheels Grown - Patented Anabolic Day #9

Notes: Ok so first off... this vvvvvv

Dude seriously... I'm at 195! My water intake was less that normal yesterday, sodium intake was lower. I really don't think this is water weight, especially when my weight is on the rise daily. Something big is happening here. Im shock3d! This pill is the real deal. These are waking photos this morning and my body weight when I got to the gym and post workout. I took a measurement last night and my arms have grown about 3/8ths of an inch since PA Day#1... Big things are happening. Like i've said before, things feel much tighter, denser and a whole heck of a lot harder when I flex. Its a really good feeling. I also had that really good euphoria today post workout stacked with the OG Jack3d. This is almost renewing my love for the regular formula. I'm a big fan of Jack3d Micro... but damn the way I feel post workout after PA + Jack3d... its almost hard to beat. Some really good feelings after a sick training session. Interestingly enough, I'm not crashing on 2 scoops of Jack3d. Couldn't say that before PA came into my life.

Training:

Squats:
    10x185
    10x185
    10x185
    5x205
    5x205
    Notes: Today squats felt great. After a set, I noticed I had a really good pop coming out of the hole. I felt very explosive to the point where I could jump coming out of the hole. I definitely feel like I'm strengthening things here. I had a really good muscle mind connection on the 205 sets. Really good focus on keeping my core and upper back tight while dropping my ass nice and low. Great sets overall and my legs were nice and pumped after putting in good work.

Leg Press:
    10x360
    10x450
    6x540
    10x360
    Quads were BLASTED on this... knees to the chest and nice explosive movements on the way up. I was really feeling good today. Even got a few good nods while knocking these out.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls
    10x25
    10x35
    10x50
    Again.. nice muscle mind connection on these, pausing at the top of the lift to really squeeze the hammy.

Icarian Calf Raises
    12x230
    12x230
    12x230

Great Session today.. very high intensity with short rest periods. This workout only took about 40minutes.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 Patented Anabolic
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of OG Jack3d Fruit Punch

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's Fruit Punch

2 500mg Vitamin C Chews

Nutrition:
    Got home and made a protein shake. Sipping on it now. Will cook some food here in a bit.

10. Guys today was something special... I have never felt a density in my arms like this before. When I flex, it seriously feel as solid as a boulder. This s*** is real. I have PR's to report today, but running behind to work because I didn't want to leave the gym. Full update coming tonight. JACK3D MICRO + PATENT PENDING ANABOLIC FTW!!!
    •   

11. solid log MonteCedillo, enjoying it on both forums. I cannot wait to get mine going
  12. Day #10

Wednesday 11.14.12
    Back/Bicep - Patented Anabolic Day #10

Notes: So today I got a couple things to note. First I slept like crap last night, so I was obviously thinking that today was going to suck since I didn't sleep well. Had a really weird dream last about BPI making a new preworkout like Jack3d Micro, so I kept it hidden under the counter so nobody would find it lol. Man was I wrong about today. I had my alarms set for 7:30... didn't actually get out of bed till 9:30 today because I was so tired. Finally got up, motivated and hit the gym. The rest is history.

You might laugh... but here's a thought... Is this the natty form of Tren? Seriously. Maybe its MOA is modeled after it? Here's what I'm experiencing so far... quick weight gain at first followed by strength gains, increased hunger some days and then the opposite some days, crazy dreams, minimal water retention.... Etc... I can see why you are so proud of this Jacob. It's a beauty.

Training:

T-bar rows:
    20x135 (2 plates+ bar)
    15x180 (3 plates+ bar)
    10x225 (4 plates+ bar)
    1x270 (5 plates+bar) PR!

DB Hammer Curls:
    10x35
    7x40
    6x40

Bent Over BB Rows - Underhand Grip
    10x95
    10x115 PR
    10x115 So I repped it again
    5x135 PR... was feel'n good so I figured I better give it a go. Felt really good to rep this out. I really felt my back nice and locked out.. everything was nice and tight.. was dialed in with Micro, laser sharp focus.

Cable Curls:
    10x50
    10x50
    8x50

Seated Cable Rows - Close Grip:
    10x120
    10x140
    5x160

Lat Pulls:
    10x100
    8x120
    6x140
    2x160 PR.... again feel'n good... feel'n confident.. had to test the waters and push my body to the limits. Almost had a third rep but the form was sloppy so i'm not counting it.

Drag Curls:
    8x70
    6x70
    6x70

Solid workout in less than an hour. Was late for work today because I just didn't want to leave the gym. I've never felt my biceps this hard when flexing. On the way back home, a good 20mins after doing any kind of exercise, my arms were solid as a rock. It was sick! Hunger was down (except for when I woke up... was starving), Thirst was down... water consumption was low today too.. only about 2L.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 Patented Anabolic
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Micro

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

Protein Shake

13. Nice updates!
    See you're enjoying this stuff...
    Natty form of Tren, wouldn't that be unique. Are you getting night sweats? :P

Hope this product hits the shelf before the holidays. I'd like to see what the hype is all about myself.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice updates!
    See you're enjoying this stuff...
    Natty form of Tren, wouldn't that be unique. Are you getting night sweats? :P

Hope this product hits the shelf before the holidays. I'd like to see what the hype is all about myself.
    Yeah I'm really dig'n the results so far.. never thought I'd hit 195 on the scales this year. It feels good. Lol and naw no night sweats... certainly an elevated body temp, especially when I'm eating. But nothing in the night that i'm aware of.. I do sleep with a fan on to keep me cool though even though it gets really cold here in KS at night this time of year lol.

15. Nice updates bro

16. Quick question ... what does the acronym "MOA" stand for ? I am already aware of what natty is. Just trying to understand. Thanks guys

17. Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Quick question ... what does the acronym "MOA" stand for ? I am already aware of what natty is. Just trying to understand. Thanks guys
    Mode of Action... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_of_action

Thanks for stopping by.

18. Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

Mode of Action...

Thanks for stopping by.
    Thanks I tried to Google it and got all kinds of answers. None of which said this.

19. Thursday 11.15.12
    Chest/Triceps - Patented Anabolic Day #11

Training:

DB Bench:
    15x60
    10x70 *This felt considerably better than my weak sauce self last week... actually felt pretty damn light*
    6x70
    8x60

DB Incline:
    6x60
    6x55
    6x50

Tri Ext Horse Rope:
    8x50
    8x50
    10x40

Skull Crushers:
    10x60
    10x70
    8x70

Pec Deck:
    10x90
    10x110
    5x130 *I think this is either a PR or its the most weight I've ever considered trying on this lift*

Cable Cross:
    6x35 High Pin
    6x35 High Pin
    8x25 Mid Pin
    8x25 Mid Pin

Dips:
    20xBW
    15xBW
    15xBW

Overhead Cable Tri Ext:
    15x42.5
    7x50
    10x50

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern in my 3in1 Shaker

2 500mg Vitamin C chews
    Protein shake in 12oz Almond Milk

Notes: Trained in the "fed" state today after class this evening. The next couple workouts will be this way due to my schedule with class and work. However I'm getting a little freaked out here.... My f'n weight today was 198lb. I'm looking much fuller all around. Not really lacking definition as you can see in my pic. Everything is solid. I actually was really impressed with how hard my tri's were today. Great pumps and vascularity on Micro. I had to take a moment to flex it out and stretch because they were so pumped I almost couldn't get the reps out.

So in short... Weight is still on the incline.. strength is coming quickly.. great pump tonight and solid vascularity as well.

20. Ahhhh I've missed so much! I wasn't getting updates on the thread.
    Looking swole tho man, solid update.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Ahhhh I've missed so much! I wasn't getting updates on the thread.
    Looking swole tho man, solid update.
    Thanks for dropping by DW... Appreciate it man... Just trying to grow... It's coming along nicely.
  22. Day #12

Friday - 11.16.12
    Back Pumps and Cobra Traps - Patented Anabolic Day #12

Training:

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts:
    10x135
    12x225
    5x275
    3x275
    10x135
    Notes: After my last couple sets of dead lifts, I had the most insane back pump i've ever had. I literally took a second and just grabbed the slabs of meat on my back bc I couldn't believe how solid and pumped it was.. never had a back pump like this before. This s*** is crazy!

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs:
    20x135
    10x225
    10x275
    5x315
    10x225
    20x135
    Note: I feel like i'm transitioning nicely from my old gym to my new gym... I used to do shrugs in the smith racks.. now its all free weights and I love it because I actually feel the lift like 10x's better. Making nice strides getting close to my 365 in the cage for reps.

DB Shoulder Shrugs:
    20x90
    20x90
    20x90
    Note: This is by far the most volume I've done to my traps and easily the most db weight i'ved done... i expect to be sore as hell on Sunday when I try to hit Shoulders... gonna be brutal.

Good "Hood" Mornings:
    10x80
    10x80
    10x80
    Note: Getting stronger and stronger each week with this... This is a new lift to me as of about a month ago. I'm happy with the weight progression and how comfortable I feel with the weight and my back.

30 Mins of 15 (max) inclined LISS (2.0 speed) and then some e****lent foam rolling for about 20 minutes to work out all the kinks. I feel amazing after that.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Fruit Punch

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA in my 3in1 Shaker

Forgot to take my Kre-alkalyn or my Vitamin C... was pretty exhausted after today's workout.

Notes on PA:
    Another non-fasted training session today. I weighed in at 198lbs again today. I love that I wake up feeling super lean and know that my body is allowing me to bulk. I've been experiencing some more early wakes ups... this morning I laid in bed for about 40mins and then finally just decided to get up at 6:30 am... I broke my fast somewhat early this morning as I had 6 eggs and some potatoes o'briens cooked in cocoanut oil. Had a tuna sandwich with peppers, cucumbers and bacon for lunch and Chipotle 2x steak fajita burrito with the woman tonight post workout. Waking up starving is becoming a regular thing. Water intake was pretty good today. Something i'm kind of picking up on is that I feel like my libido is being blunted. Anybody else notice this? At first I wasn't quite sure, but after about a week of questioning it, I think i'm pretty sure that it has been decreased. Not too worried about it, I know Test Powder will cure this when I finish this PA run hahaha. I got a couple tubs of this locked and loaded waiting for my return. I really would like to stack this with test powder and see how they work together.. will be interesting to see what the compound is and if it really is stackable with other products. I'm really enjoying this ride though so far. It's actually making me pretty excited for a cut cycle in late feb/march.. i'm curious to see what i've built up this year... 2013 will be a fun little unwrapping of all this hard work. I foresee plenty of OEP, C20, PowerFULL and Test Powder in the mix. Until then... constant Grow TIME!

23. Great update man, your traps are gonna be soooooore this weekend. You destroyed them

24. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Great update man, your traps are gonna be soooooore this weekend. You destroyed them
    Lol no joke... I can already tell the soreness is there. Tomorrow will be painful. Day 2 is usually when I'm the most sore.

25. haha what's a good hood morning?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

26. Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    haha what's a good hood morning?
    lol started out as a spelling error on the usp forums... couple peeps lol'd so it just stuck. It's really just Good Mornings.... how we do it in the hood lol.

27. Back at it...

Monday 11.26.12
    Shouldaz - Patent Anabolic 10 pills left...

Training:

DB Military:
    12x45
    10x50
    7x50

90 Degree Lateral Raises:
    10x35
    10x35
    10x35

Rear Delt Fly:
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
    12x40
    10x50
    10x50

Lateral Raises:
    10x15
    10x15

Notes:
    Short and sweet workout. Got all that done in 28mins. So good intensity. Wanted to go light being my first day back. Surprisingly the weights didn't feel that heavy. I do feel leaner/smaller after being sick for a week. Weight was down to 192lbs. I'm sure a lot of that was water weight, but my appetite being sick was significantly down as well. I know I didn't get adequate cals in to preserve muscle mass so I'm sure there will be some rebuilding taking place the next few days. After taking about 5 days off PA, I didn't feel anything different from day 1 than I did today. No jitters or shakes, everything felt pretty good. My body feels to be about 95% which is good enough for me. Felt great to be back in the gym getting a good sweat going. Still felt a milder thermo feeling today at work after several hours past from dosing PA. No noticeable changes in hunger yet after some time off.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    3 Kre-Alkalyn
    1 PA
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro (My last two :angry:... lemon lime is next! :P )

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Fruit Punch Modern BCAA's

2 500mg Vit C chews

28. Tuesday 11.27.12
    Wheels Day
    - Patented Anabolic 9 Caps left

Training:
    10x135 ATG
    10x185 ATG
    5x205 ATG
    2x225
    Notes: Felt some discomfort under my right knee caps, so I didn't push it too hard today. Not sure whats up with that.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls:
    10x25# ea leg
    10x50# ea leg
    10x50# ea leg
    Notes: Held each rep at the peak of the curl for a count before I slowly released. Great hamstring squeeze and great muscle mind connection on this.

Leg Press:
    10x360
    10x360
    10x360

Calf Raises - Icarian:
    10x230//10x230//10x230
    10x230//10x230//10x230
    Notes: 3 different foot placements. Normal, toes pointed in, and toes pointed out. Trying to hit all areas of the calves. Held each rep at the top for a count or two of the raise. Calves felt great after this.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    1 PA
    2 Scoops of Jack3d - Raspberry Lemonade... SOOO DELICIOUS! Sad it was my last two scoops of that stuff.

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3 in 1 shaker

2 500mg vit c chews.

Breaking the fast at 1:20pm with my signature 6 Eggs and ~2cups of Breakfast Potatoes.
    Lunch will probably be 2 left over turkey meat sandwiches with light mayo and pepper jack cheese on whole wheat bread.
    Dinner I'm gonna grill a pork loin up.
    I'll have a protein shake here soon as well.

Body feeling good. Looked nice and lean this morning. Sleep like a baby. Weighed in at 193 this morning.

29. Killer workout and a killer sammich. You're living the dream brother.

30. PA sounds good.
    Think my favorite USP product though is Compound 20, I just enjoy the all day fullness/vascularity from it.

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  3. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-24-2012, 01:31 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 11:49 PM