Building a Monster with USPlabs NEW Patented Anabolic (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.
    Answers

solid log MonteCedillo, enjoying it on both forums. I cannot wait to get mine going

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day #10

Wednesday 11.14.12
    Back/Bicep - Patented Anabolic Day #10

Notes: So today I got a couple things to note. First I slept like crap last night, so I was obviously thinking that today was going to suck since I didn't sleep well. Had a really weird dream last about BPI making a new preworkout like Jack3d Micro, so I kept it hidden under the counter so nobody would find it lol. Man was I wrong about today. I had my alarms set for 7:30... didn't actually get out of bed till 9:30 today because I was so tired. Finally got up, motivated and hit the gym. The rest is history.

You might laugh... but here's a thought... Is this the natty form of Tren? Seriously. Maybe its MOA is modeled after it? Here's what I'm experiencing so far... quick weight gain at first followed by strength gains, increased hunger some days and then the opposite some days, crazy dreams, minimal water retention.... Etc... I can see why you are so proud of this Jacob. It's a beauty.

Training:

T-bar rows:
    20x135 (2 plates+ bar)
    15x180 (3 plates+ bar)
    10x225 (4 plates+ bar)
    1x270 (5 plates+bar) PR!

DB Hammer Curls:
    10x35
    7x40
    6x40

Bent Over BB Rows - Underhand Grip
    10x95
    10x115 PR
    10x115 So I repped it again
    5x135 PR... was feel'n good so I figured I better give it a go. Felt really good to rep this out. I really felt my back nice and locked out.. everything was nice and tight.. was dialed in with Micro, laser sharp focus.

Cable Curls:
    10x50
    10x50
    8x50

Seated Cable Rows - Close Grip:
    10x120
    10x140
    5x160

Lat Pulls:
    10x100
    8x120
    6x140
    2x160 PR.... again feel'n good... feel'n confident.. had to test the waters and push my body to the limits. Almost had a third rep but the form was sloppy so i'm not counting it.

Drag Curls:
    8x70
    6x70
    6x70

Solid workout in less than an hour. Was late for work today because I just didn't want to leave the gym. I've never felt my biceps this hard when flexing. On the way back home, a good 20mins after doing any kind of exercise, my arms were solid as a rock. It was sick! Hunger was down (except for when I woke up... was starving), Thirst was down... water consumption was low today too.. only about 2L.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 Patented Anabolic
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Micro

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's

Protein Shake
  3. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Nice updates!
    See you're enjoying this stuff...
    Natty form of Tren, wouldn't that be unique. Are you getting night sweats? :P

Hope this product hits the shelf before the holidays. I'd like to see what the hype is all about myself.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice updates!
    See you're enjoying this stuff...
    Natty form of Tren, wouldn't that be unique. Are you getting night sweats? :P

Hope this product hits the shelf before the holidays. I'd like to see what the hype is all about myself.
    Yeah I'm really dig'n the results so far.. never thought I'd hit 195 on the scales this year. It feels good. Lol and naw no night sweats... certainly an elevated body temp, especially when I'm eating. But nothing in the night that i'm aware of.. I do sleep with a fan on to keep me cool though even though it gets really cold here in KS at night this time of year lol.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Nice updates bro
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quick question ... what does the acronym "MOA" stand for ? I am already aware of what natty is. Just trying to understand. Thanks guys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TORC
    Quick question ... what does the acronym "MOA" stand for ? I am already aware of what natty is. Just trying to understand. Thanks guys
    Mode of Action... http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mode_of_action

Thanks for stopping by.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCedillo

Mode of Action...

Thanks for stopping by.
    Thanks I tried to Google it and got all kinds of answers. None of which said this.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thursday 11.15.12
    Chest/Triceps - Patented Anabolic Day #11

Training:

DB Bench:
    15x60
    10x70 *This felt considerably better than my weak sauce self last week... actually felt pretty damn light*
    6x70
    8x60

DB Incline:
    6x60
    6x55
    6x50

Tri Ext Horse Rope:
    8x50
    8x50
    10x40

Skull Crushers:
    10x60
    10x70
    8x70

Pec Deck:
    10x90
    10x110
    5x130 *I think this is either a PR or its the most weight I've ever considered trying on this lift*

Cable Cross:
    6x35 High Pin
    6x35 High Pin
    8x25 Mid Pin
    8x25 Mid Pin

Dips:
    20xBW
    15xBW
    15xBW

Overhead Cable Tri Ext:
    15x42.5
    7x50
    10x50

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern in my 3in1 Shaker

2 500mg Vitamin C chews
    Protein shake in 12oz Almond Milk

Notes: Trained in the "fed" state today after class this evening. The next couple workouts will be this way due to my schedule with class and work. However I'm getting a little freaked out here.... My f'n weight today was 198lb. I'm looking much fuller all around. Not really lacking definition as you can see in my pic. Everything is solid. I actually was really impressed with how hard my tri's were today. Great pumps and vascularity on Micro. I had to take a moment to flex it out and stretch because they were so pumped I almost couldn't get the reps out.

So in short... Weight is still on the incline.. strength is coming quickly.. great pump tonight and solid vascularity as well.
  10. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Ahhhh I've missed so much! I wasn't getting updates on the thread.
    Looking swole tho man, solid update.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Ahhhh I've missed so much! I wasn't getting updates on the thread.
    Looking swole tho man, solid update.
    Thanks for dropping by DW... Appreciate it man... Just trying to grow... It's coming along nicely.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Day #12

Friday - 11.16.12
    Back Pumps and Cobra Traps - Patented Anabolic Day #12

Training:

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts:
    10x135
    12x225
    5x275
    3x275
    10x135
    Notes: After my last couple sets of dead lifts, I had the most insane back pump i've ever had. I literally took a second and just grabbed the slabs of meat on my back bc I couldn't believe how solid and pumped it was.. never had a back pump like this before. This s*** is crazy!

Barbell Shoulder Shrugs:
    20x135
    10x225
    10x275
    5x315
    10x225
    20x135
    Note: I feel like i'm transitioning nicely from my old gym to my new gym... I used to do shrugs in the smith racks.. now its all free weights and I love it because I actually feel the lift like 10x's better. Making nice strides getting close to my 365 in the cage for reps.

DB Shoulder Shrugs:
    20x90
    20x90
    20x90
    Note: This is by far the most volume I've done to my traps and easily the most db weight i'ved done... i expect to be sore as hell on Sunday when I try to hit Shoulders... gonna be brutal.

Good "Hood" Mornings:
    10x80
    10x80
    10x80
    Note: Getting stronger and stronger each week with this... This is a new lift to me as of about a month ago. I'm happy with the weight progression and how comfortable I feel with the weight and my back.

30 Mins of 15 (max) inclined LISS (2.0 speed) and then some excellent foam rolling for about 20 minutes to work out all the kinks. I feel amazing after that.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-alkalyn
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Fruit Punch

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA in my 3in1 Shaker

Forgot to take my Kre-alkalyn or my Vitamin C... was pretty exhausted after today's workout.

Notes on PA:
    Another non-fasted training session today. I weighed in at 198lbs again today. I love that I wake up feeling super lean and know that my body is allowing me to bulk. I've been experiencing some more early wakes ups... this morning I laid in bed for about 40mins and then finally just decided to get up at 6:30 am... I broke my fast somewhat early this morning as I had 6 eggs and some potatoes o'briens cooked in cocoanut oil. Had a tuna sandwich with peppers, cucumbers and bacon for lunch and Chipotle 2x steak fajita burrito with the woman tonight post workout. Waking up starving is becoming a regular thing. Water intake was pretty good today. Something i'm kind of picking up on is that I feel like my libido is being blunted. Anybody else notice this? At first I wasn't quite sure, but after about a week of questioning it, I think i'm pretty sure that it has been decreased. Not too worried about it, I know Test Powder will cure this when I finish this PA run hahaha. I got a couple tubs of this locked and loaded waiting for my return. I really would like to stack this with test powder and see how they work together.. will be interesting to see what the compound is and if it really is stackable with other products. I'm really enjoying this ride though so far. It's actually making me pretty excited for a cut cycle in late feb/march.. i'm curious to see what i've built up this year... 2013 will be a fun little unwrapping of all this hard work. I foresee plenty of OEP, C20, PowerFULL and Test Powder in the mix. Until then... constant Grow TIME!
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Great update man, your traps are gonna be soooooore this weekend. You destroyed them
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    Great update man, your traps are gonna be soooooore this weekend. You destroyed them
    Lol no joke... I can already tell the soreness is there. Tomorrow will be painful. Day 2 is usually when I'm the most sore.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Answers

haha what's a good hood morning?
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by borobulker View Post
    haha what's a good hood morning?
    lol started out as a spelling error on the usp forums... couple peeps lol'd so it just stuck. It's really just Good Mornings.... how we do it in the hood lol.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Back at it...

Monday 11.26.12
    Shouldaz - Patent Anabolic 10 pills left...

Training:

DB Military:
    12x45
    10x50
    7x50

90 Degree Lateral Raises:
    10x35
    10x35
    10x35

Rear Delt Fly:
    10x20
    10x20
    10x20

Straight Arm Pull Downs:
    12x40
    10x50
    10x50

Lateral Raises:
    10x15
    10x15

Notes:
    Short and sweet workout. Got all that done in 28mins. So good intensity. Wanted to go light being my first day back. Surprisingly the weights didn't feel that heavy. I do feel leaner/smaller after being sick for a week. Weight was down to 192lbs. I'm sure a lot of that was water weight, but my appetite being sick was significantly down as well. I know I didn't get adequate cals in to preserve muscle mass so I'm sure there will be some rebuilding taking place the next few days. After taking about 5 days off PA, I didn't feel anything different from day 1 than I did today. No jitters or shakes, everything felt pretty good. My body feels to be about 95% which is good enough for me. Felt great to be back in the gym getting a good sweat going. Still felt a milder thermo feeling today at work after several hours past from dosing PA. No noticeable changes in hunger yet after some time off.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    3 Kre-Alkalyn
    1 PA
    2 Scoops of Jack3d Micro (My last two :angry:... lemon lime is next! :P )

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Fruit Punch Modern BCAA's

2 500mg Vit C chews
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Tuesday 11.27.12
    Wheels Day
    - Patented Anabolic 9 Caps left

Training:
    10x135 ATG
    10x185 ATG
    5x205 ATG
    2x225
    Notes: Felt some discomfort under my right knee caps, so I didn't push it too hard today. Not sure whats up with that.

Hammer Strength Leg Curls:
    10x25# ea leg
    10x50# ea leg
    10x50# ea leg
    Notes: Held each rep at the peak of the curl for a count before I slowly released. Great hamstring squeeze and great muscle mind connection on this.

Leg Press:
    10x360
    10x360
    10x360

Calf Raises - Icarian:
    10x230//10x230//10x230
    10x230//10x230//10x230
    Notes: 3 different foot placements. Normal, toes pointed in, and toes pointed out. Trying to hit all areas of the calves. Held each rep at the top for a count or two of the raise. Calves felt great after this.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    2 Kre-Alkalyn
    1 PA
    2 Scoops of Jack3d - Raspberry Lemonade... SOOO DELICIOUS! Sad it was my last two scoops of that stuff.

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA's in my 3 in 1 shaker

2 500mg vit c chews.

Breaking the fast at 1:20pm with my signature 6 Eggs and ~2cups of Breakfast Potatoes.
    Lunch will probably be 2 left over turkey meat sandwiches with light mayo and pepper jack cheese on whole wheat bread.
    Dinner I'm gonna grill a pork loin up.
    I'll have a protein shake here soon as well.

Body feeling good. Looked nice and lean this morning. Sleep like a baby. Weighed in at 193 this morning.
  19. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Killer workout and a killer sammich. You're living the dream brother.
  20. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

PA sounds good.
    Think my favorite USP product though is Compound 20, I just enjoy the all day fullness/vascularity from it.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    PA sounds good.
    Think my favorite USP product though is Compound 20, I just enjoy the all day fullness/vascularity from it.
    I think I'm getting the same from pa, even on off days!
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

PA sounds good.
    The first time i ran Compound 20 back in feb. I couldn't agree with you more. That fullness and vascular feeling was very impressive. It delivered an unmistakable dense/full feeling all day long. Over the summer I ran a two bottle cycle of C20 and just didn't get the same feeling at all. It left me pretty disappointed. Im not sure what the deal was, but my body just did not respond to it like it did back in feb. It's still a killer product, just sort of lost its luster for me after the summer run of it. I may pull the trigger and give it another go in Jan/feb. We'll see.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88 View Post
    I think I'm getting the same from pa, even on off days!
    I'm def feeling nice and dense now, especially when I flex. But that fullness that compound gave me on the first bottle brought full/hardening to another level.
  24. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

The first time i ran Compound 20 back in feb. I couldn't agree with you more. That fullness and vascular feeling was very impressive. It delivered an unmistakable dense/full feeling all day long. Over the summer I ran a two bottle cycle of C20 and just didn't get the same feeling at all. It left me pretty disappointed. Im not sure what the deal was, but my body just did not respond to it like it did back in feb. It's still a killer product, just sort of lost its luster for me after the summer run of it. I may pull the trigger and give it another go in Jan/feb. We'll see.
    The downside is cost...
    I usually always get the same effect, sometimes it's so pronouced I get worried cause I'm taking in so many calories/water and I'm like here comes the fat, then I began to lose interest.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

The downside is cost...
    I usually always get the same effect, sometimes it's so pronouced I get worried cause I'm taking in so many calories/water and I'm like here comes the fat, then I began to lose interest.
    Lol you mean cost of groceries? right? bc you're right.. the hunger/thirst is def pronounced and that takes a toll on the grocery bill.. going through 10-15lbs of chicken breast a week gets expensive lol. I think in the 3rd week of my feb run, I did feel like i was packing on a little more in the mid section, but i'm not so sure it was fat, I think it was more of me being distended from consuming more and more water and food lol... its all got to go somewhere.
  26. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Lol you mean cost of groceries? right? bc you're right.. the hunger/thirst is def pronounced and that takes a toll on the grocery bill.. going through 10-15lbs of chicken breast a week gets expensive lol. I think in the 3rd week of my feb run, I did feel like i was packing on a little more in the mid section, but i'm not so sure it was fat, I think it was more of me being distended from consuming more and more water and food lol... its all got to go somewhere.
    Yeah...
    What I'm toying with is C20 before the meal or during/after.
    I think the effect is much more pronounced if taken pre meal than during/after.
    Give that a try or thought...
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah...
    What I'm toying with is C20 before the meal or during/after.
    I think the effect is much more pronounced if taken pre meal than during/after.
    Give that a try or thought...
    Yeah that could be a good variable. I know for a fact my routine was pretty solid in my feb run. Every morning when i'd wake up for class and eat breakfast c20 was going down the hatch. like clock work. The summer was a lot less consistent as to when I was taking it and so on. I feel like i've usually always dosed it pre-meal and pre-workout. What kind of timing are you playing with? 5... 10... 15 min prior?
  28. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah that could be a good variable. I know for a fact my routine was pretty solid in my feb run. Every morning when i'd wake up for class and eat breakfast c20 was going down the hatch. like clock work. The summer was a lot less consistent as to when I was taking it and so on. I feel like i've usually always dosed it pre-meal and pre-workout. What kind of timing are you playing with? 5... 10... 15 min prior?
    Take it right before my 1st bite, noticed the effects are more pronouced (hunger/thirst).
    When I take mid meal/after meal then less pronouced of an effect but it's still there.
    You can feel the effects with in a week... No body comp changes visually, but you can "feel" something happening.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Answers

the gda your feeling and effects of C20 were pretty intense. It really shuttled the nutrients away...

Still is nothing compared to the outright hunger in feeling with PA.

The 2 would make for an intense stack though... given these aren't any redundancies in the moa's of both products... but I doubt it with how they were talking about this being a brand new moa.

Sent from my Toaster using Am.com
    iForceHemavol=He-man?-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187487-hemavol-heman-doughs.htmlCompound 20 Beta log-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/185396-molding-dough-compound.html
  30. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough
    the gda your feeling and effects of C20 were pretty intense. It really shuttled the nutrients away...

The 2 would make for an intense stack though... given these aren't any redundancies in the moa's of both products... but I doubt it with how they were talking about this being a brand new moa.

You really liked c20 huh?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Sourdough

I have been starving on the pa. Never ate so much in my life
    Myokem Rep
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  32. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dkgreene88

I have been starving on the pa. Never ate so much in my life
    If you tried c20 is it comparable hunger wise?
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Yea I ran that but I didn't notice the hunger as much. I was thirsty a lot on c20. You should stack these 2
    Myokem Rep
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would say the hunger is on par with C20 in the morning for me. I wake up starving. I'm not really getting the thirst factor like on c20. Every now and then I'll feel parched but not near as bad as c20.

I agree that stacking c20 and PA would be an anabolic machine. That might be my next run stacked with test powder. I love me some test powder.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Wednesday 11.28.12
    Big Backs
    - Patented Anabolic 8 caps left

Training:
    T-Bar Rows:
    20x2 plates
    10x3 plates
    9x4 plates

Meadow Rows:
    10x1 plate
    10x1 plate +25#
    10x1 plate +25#
    Notes: Felt great intensity, exploding up on the pulling movements.

Cable Rows - Close Grip:
    10x120
    10x140
    10x120
    Notes: I lowered the weight because I felt like I could "feel" the reps better with the lighter weight. I was really honing in on the middle part of my back on the pulling movement. Plust I felt like my form was a touch sloppy at the 140 weight. Good muscle mind connection though.

Lat Pull Downs:
    10x100
    10x120
    5x140
    2x160 (Matched my max even after a week of being sick/cal deficient.... I'll take it!)

DB Hammer:
    8x35
    7x35
    5x35

Barbell Curls:
    10x50
    8x60
    8x60

Bent Over Barbell Rows:
    5x135
    5x135

+ 30mins LISS.

PA Notes:
    My body is feeling really good. I think its interesting that my vascularity was minimal today despite doing arms. The fullness/density of muscle bellies was unmistakably hard today. I know I probably look like a douche, but its hard not to flex while on PA. The feeling is so freaking solid, it feels absolutely amazing. It's almost as if its taking the hardening factor from Compound 20 and exploiting it for all its worth.... Feels like boulders under my skin! Hunger is coming back after being sick. I'm waking up feeling the hunger pains again. No changes in thirst. Body weight is a solid 193#. Post workout feeling great. Positive mood and plenty of energy. Starving... bout to break my fast here at 11:30am.

Supplementation:
    Pre:
    1 PA
    2 Kre-alkalyn
    2 Scoops Classic Fruit Punch Jack3d.

Intra:
    3 Scoops of Modern BCAA Fruit Punch in my 3 in 1 shaker

2 Vita C Chews
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm in. Great job with your log and coming back strong after being sick.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11
    I'm in. Great job with your log and coming back strong after being sick.
    Thanks breezy. I've been keeping up with your log on usp's forum. You've been a great addition to their testing logs man. All kinds of good details ... Very thorough man. I know they appreciate it.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks breezy. I've been keeping up with your log on usp's forum. You've been a great addition to their testing logs man. All kinds of good details ... Very thorough man. I know they appreciate it.
    Thanks man. I really appreciate them giving me the opportunity and enjoy having the log on both sites. I plan on sticking around the USP forum once this wraps up.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
  39. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Answers

Both you guys
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Thanks man. I really appreciate them giving me the opportunity and enjoy having the log on both sites. I plan on sticking around the USP forum once this wraps up.
    Thats awesome man... I call that place my forum home. I've grown a lot from all their help. Quality additions (such as yourself) to the brotherhood over there are always welcomed man. Lots of positive things going on over there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 03:27 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:47 AM
  3. Blowing it up bombsquad style with USP Labs Patented Anabolic
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:31 PM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 09:15 AM
  5. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:49 PM