USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

1. the pic's tell the story...definately fuller/more swole!!!

hell, looks like you dropped some bf too.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    the pic's tell the story...definately fuller/more swole!!!

hell, looks like you dropped some bf too.
    Thanks man!

The calipers are saying BF% is down! Def fuller too!

I still have 1 more week too, I'll take and post final measurements along with pictures too.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Since its been 1 month, I'll let you guys know exactly what's been going on with me. As far as cosmetic change, the pictures tell the story^^^

On a day to day here's what's is noticed.

Increase in hunger
    -I'm not talking, oh I could use a snack. I'm talking contest prep, 1 week out type hunger! This started at about day 10 and has been out of control since.

Increase in vascularity & vascularity
    -I don't eat carbs. I've been cycling my carbs the same way this entire log and even before it. There hasn't been any changes and I'm getting pumps like I was eating 300+/day. This has translated into an increase in vascularity as well. I'm not very vascular but I've noticed them during simple tasks like cleaning my wind shield are tooling machines at work.

Increase in strength
    -no added calories, they've been the same the entire time. I've added about 40lbs to my stiff deads, 25lbs to my overhead press, 30lbs to my hammer dips & a number of other lifts (these are ones that shine)

Other than that (like they're not significant lol) I've been pretty status quo. I'll take final measurements next week with photos to get final weight/bodyfat/body measurements.

4. How long is the time period between those pics?

5. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick
    How long is the time period between those pics?
    I'm 99% sure it was around 25 days. I was out of town when I initially started PA.

EDIT: Correction, 22 days between.
    •   

6. DW you are making progress with this, no doubt about it.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus
    DW you are making progress with this, no doubt about it.
    Thanks man, I'm giving it hell

8. So as I mention my robot-ness yesterday, I had a little spin on breakfast this morning. I made a dish inspired by DJBomsquad.

Whole eggs
    Pepper mayo
    Pepper jack cheese

It was awesome! May be my staple weekend change up meal

9. I made another one of the above dishes for my final meal and made normal meal 3&5 one large meal bc I was friggen hungry!!!!! I did alter my fat intake with my shakes to comp for extra fat in meals 1 & 6. All is good in the DW household.

Debating on cardio in the am...it's leg day but I enjoy being in a groove & Monday cardio helps start my week off well. Pluuuuus I'm carbing up Thursday (my off day) so any extra burned cals during the week, should be welcomed

10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I made another one of the above dishes for my final meal and made normal meal 3&5 one large meal bc I was friggen hungry!!!!! I did alter my fat intake with my shakes to comp for extra fat in meals 1 & 6. All is good in the DW household.

Debating on cardio in the am...it's leg day but I enjoy being in a groove & Monday cardio helps start my week off well. Pluuuuus I'm carbing up Thursday (my off day) so any extra burned cals during the week, should be welcomed
    cardio on leg day...?????????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. I'll do some cardio on leg days sometimes. Usually after, and it's pretty light. Helps me to start walking normally again lol.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    I'll do some cardio on leg days sometimes. Usually after, and it's pretty light. Helps me to start walking normally again lol.
    i can see after.....
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. I always do, at least, a little after

14. No cardio, but it was hard. Like I said, I'm pretty much a robot & I was awake at 3:45am. I get up at 3:30 for cardio, leave at 3:45.

On a sad note, I'm out of my low-carb protein!

I've got 2 tubs of the vanilla Flurry from NP. If I double it up, that's an extra 22ge of carbs!

Hmmm, I don't for see it being a huge issue as those are my only pre-workout carbs. More mad I completely over looked this.

15. Not gonna hurt your goals, especially preworkout.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus
    Not gonna hurt your goals, especially preworkout.
    Well, it's 12gr at my meal 2. My 2nd shake I've been doing my whey/WMS mix for pre-workout, not really concerned there.

It'll be fine, as long as I stay under 20gr total before my pre-workout shake. More or less a brain fart on my end.

17. you going 60 days on pa?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    you going 60 days on pa?
    Nope 35, I only took 1 cap/day my first week (I've got the o'G 2 cap serving beta)

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Nope 35, I only took 1 cap/day my first week (I've got the o'G 2 cap serving beta)
    that explains it...thanks!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Awful, awful day & workout

21. Well, where to start.....

I had to work the floor all day bc people don't do their jobs right (well they do but they break tools while doing it, which is my department). When I was trying to leave I got called into the office bc I got into it with the mill supervisor (area i was working today) and was just a cluster fukc. I stayed in there for 45 friggen minutes (I had taken my PA) so I went to the gym from work but forgot my shoes & had to lift in my work boots. I get there and I guess national bench day has been changed bc all the squat racks & cages were taken, along with the hack & leg press. I literally had to wait another 15 minutes from when I got to the gym. (Now 2hr post PA & carbs & 1hr post micro) once I get to doing stiff deads I realize I didn't put my carbs in my intra shake.

Finally I get started and focus was gone, I turned it into more of a Dynamic Effort day

Stiff-Deads up to 335x3 then....
    225x5x8

ATG Squats
    185x5x8

Seated Calf Raise
    150x5x10

No cardio after just came home. 2maro will be a better day and ready for morning cardio.

22. 45min LISS cardio in the books, feeling good today...

23. Today is the company "thanksgiving" lunch. We're going to a buffet. We have about 8 different nationalities so boss doesn't wanna discriminate I guess. Wish me luck while on this keto guys....

24. I did great at the buffet. I made myself a nice salad and ate some beef and vegetables. Yeah bout 2 hours later and it's def not agreeing with my stomach (I know, crazy right? HAAAAA)

Other than that I feel good, just gotta make sure my stomach settles down before I hit the gym.

Crazy how sensitive your stomach & GI get after eating clean for so long. I had fast food a little over a month ago and had the same issue. Thank god little Caesars pizza doesn't do this to me (must be in grained in my Detroit DNA)

25. Nothing too new to report. I think I'm hitting a plateau. That happens when you keep things the same for about 10 weeks I'm still hungry as all get out, had great pumps in the gym. Only weight that increased was DB hammers; 3 sets of 70's for 6 reps. That's a def PR!

When I say plateau I'm mainly talking about diet, my cals haven't really budged in forever. I'm getting pretty n'sync (yeah the group) with my body and it's about time to back off. I've got 3 more days of PA, gonna finish strong.

Something I noticed tonight after my workout, increased vascularity. Not just the norm places like for arms, shoulders & biceps. I'm talking across my chest and onto & around my Delt. Some are protruding and some aren't you can just see a blue vein.

The hunger is a real biotch but I'm hoping everything works out with PA bc this could really help come contest prep time. I'm eating more calories at 185lbs and dropping bf at about the same pace as I was at 215 in contest prep (and just as strong)
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 01:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 08:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 10:15 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:36 PM