USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To help keep you guys from clutter, I'll keep a separate log here from my off season log.

Today is the day 13 mark for my run with the supplement. It'll run a little over the 30day mark bc I was only taking 1 cap for a few days.

I'm recomping right now, I have no idea on how this is supposed to work I'm completely in the dark. Nothing has changed from my diet, cardio has been up'd a bit but nothing crazy. I'll list supplements later this evening

What I've noticed so far....
Vascularity & Hunger

Hunger is the bigger difference, it's been really pronounced this week and getting worse.

I'll be doing bf measurements along with others and photos, should be fun!

Diet

Meal 1 & 6
4 whole eggs
4 egg whites

Meal 2 & 4:
60gr whey
1tbs macadamia oil

Meal 3:
10oz chicken cooked in EVOO
3 cups broccoli
Cheese

Meal 5:
8oz 85/15 cooked in EVOO
3 cups broccoli

Fasted cardio every day 30-45min. Since I'm logging this ill lock into this training for the remainder

Sun:eek:ff
Mon: Hams/Shoulders
Tue: Arms/calfs
Wed: cardio
Thur: Quads/front & middle Delt
Fri: Backs/traps & rear Delt
Sat: Chest/abs

Pre/intra carb drink 1 scoops Glycomyx w 1 scoop Powdered Muscle

Pre-workout: micro & modern BCAA

Using DermaTherm also but I'm about done with it.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Distilled!! How are you man?? It has been years! I am looking forward to this log! I am starting one today actually too with Prime

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome friends!

Tonight's workout was solid! Other than my hammies cramping a little (still a touch tender from Monday) good workout

Leg Extentioms
5 sets ranging form 20-8 reps
-go by feel here bc it's a semi warm up

BB Front squats
115x15
135x12
155x12
185x8
205x6

Single Leg Ext.
30x20
40x15
45x12
50x10
55x8

Seated DB over head press
40x20
50x15
60x12
70x10
80x7

ISO DB laterals
20x5x12

Little cardio after. Wish I would have remembered my belt! Form was getting a little weary so I cut it at 205x6, had more in the tank.

Diet was spot on today, per usual. A little GI discomfort though, kind of odd.

Carbs are only a few days away, went toy bank that is right next to little Cesar's, it was killllllling me. 2 more days!!!

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you considered a probitoic for GI problems?? I picked up Enzymatic Therapy Pearls at Target and they have worked great for me so far.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:wave2:

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I'm here!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back/Traps/Rear Delts

Wide grip pull ups all BW

Dead lifts
135x10
185x10
225x3
-stopped, couldn't focus and my form was crap. Idk why I couldn't hold form, maybe I was too wide. I'm pretty flustered about it.

Face Pulls
40x20
50x20
60x15
70x12
80x10

DB Shrugs
100x10
105x10
110x9

Smith Shrugs
225x10
225x9
225x7

Good pump today, no cardio post workout. I felt out of it today, it was a bad day at work. Huge cluster fukc. I did get cardio in the am though.

BF calipers are here so I can measure 2maro. I'm gonna need someone to do it though bc I did it solo and got 3 waaaay different readings lol.

Diet was spot on with one more meal to go. I'm pretty tired too, thinking of changing to rack deads til DC blast starts again.

I've for some stuff for work today 2maro so my carb up will probably take place in the evening a little ala carb backloading?!?!?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Nice work man!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
40min LISS cardio this morning. Diet is a little different today since I'll be eating carbs post workout. I sat around the house a little longer than I wanted to before going to do cardio, I drank 3 cups of coffee Dios mío!

Breakfast was 10oz sirloin with 3 cups broccoli cooked in EVOO with a diet sun drop

Next meal will be 60gr whey and macadamia oil.

I'm going to add fats to my diet this week. I'll be doing 2tbs of oil in my shakes now which is an added 250calories (plus carbs) will put me about +400 for the day.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd! Excited to receive my package hopefully tomorrow. The increase in hunger intrigues me. :yup:
You like receiving packages don't ya monte? Lol jk bud. Thanks for chiming in over here!

Yesterday's workout was all over the place. You know when you switch gyms how not everything is exactly the same? That was the case and it screwed me up. Back to incline BB and flat DB flys for chest. Cool with me, I move small houses on incline so it just helps feed my ego lol.

I did a set yesterday with 185 (my last exercise of my chest bonanza) for like 15 reps, was going to failure. I completely failed like stapled myself and just threw the bar down to my waist and wiggled up the. Placed the bar on the ground. Did a swing curl and re-racked it. Kid came over and said "man be careful you could get hurt moving that kinda weight without a spotter" in my head I thought (wtf? It's 185lbs) but my gym is in a ritzy area and a lot of guys who run from a squat rack and couldn't even spell incline barbell bench (there's only 2). Nice gym though with nice people :lol:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was/am a skeptic regarding the claims made on this product, so I'm following along for more info...

Increase in vascularity and hunger has been noted. You think more due to the training regiment or adding the supp? You training heavier/more now than usual?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was/am a skeptic regarding the claims made on this product, so I'm following along for more info...

Increase in vascularity and hunger has been noted. You think more due to the training regiment or adding the supp? You training heavier/more now than usual?
I train heavier bc I am stronger this week than I was last week? Hunger is on par with contest prep type hunger and I'm eating well above contest prep calories and keto (which typically curbs my hunger)

Vascularity could be due to increased volume, but with no carbs vascularity and pumps are usually harder to achieve.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I train heavier bc I am stronger this week than I was last week? Hunger is on par with contest prep type hunger and I'm eating well above contest prep calories and keto (which typically curbs my hunger)

Vascularity could be due to increased volume, but with no carbs vascularity and pumps are usually harder to achieve.
Yes,carbs give me some of my best pumps!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something to note, carb up suck'd last night. Maybe, maaaaybe 200gr? Some plans feel through with some people and I was stuck at home. Was supposed to be all you can eat sushi. Guess I could have still gone but I would have been that guy eating all alone, haha. In case you're wondering, I literally only have WMS in my apartment that is a carb. After the lasagna, I was done for (at it all)

O'well, I'll make them work. Back on keto today and I've got my eyes on all this bacon

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You like receiving packages don't ya monte? Lol jk bud. Thanks for chiming in over here!

Yesterday's workout was all over the place. You know when you switch gyms how not everything is exactly the same? That was the case and it screwed me up. Back to incline BB and flat DB flys for chest. Cool with me, I move small houses on incline so it just helps feed my ego lol.
LMAO... lets be honest... when its a USPlabs package... damn right!... now if its a DW package... whole different story. :lmao:

and i know exactly what u mean about new gyms... I just switched a couple days ago.. Had a trainer come make sure i could pull the weight I was doing. Guess nobody dead lifts at this new gym? Either that or I just look like a noob and have the apparence that I can't lift lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha yeah I guess people just always assume you know less than them at the gym. I'll be honest and say I usually assume that with nutrition, training and supplementing whenever I talk to anyone at the gym lol. Is that arrogant of me?
gym hell, that is probably true of this forum....

arrogant?no...

it's like are you paranoid when people really are out to get you, lol.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha yeah I guess people just always assume you know less than them at the gym. I'll be honest and say I usually assume that with nutrition, training and supplementing whenever I talk to anyone at the gym lol. Is that arrogant of me?
I feel that way at work...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no problem....anxious to see you results on this new anabolic!!!
I told the guy at the vitamin store by my gym yesterday that I am a USPLabs rep & product educator (i usually just wear my USPlabs shirts to the gym also) after hearing constantly about how I need x or y. Curious how my next visits in there to grab odds and ends go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I told the guy at the vitamin store by my gym yesterday that I am a USPLabs rep & product educator (i usually just wear my USPlabs shirts to the gym also) after hearing constantly about how I need x or y. Curious how my next visits in there to grab odds and ends go.
at least vitamin shoppe is a step above that initial place, lol.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
at least vitamin shoppe is a step above that initial place, lol.
Couldn't agree more. It took me four years, but I finally met the employee of ^said company people warned me about.

"Hey, I need some protein."
"What are your goals?"
"Just trying to lose some weight"
"Here is product <Insert typical weight loss product>, this will help!"
".....sooooo about that protein?"
-_-

What is sad, is I decided to purchase the product becuase of the sale. I figured why not, if I don't see results two weeks in, return it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't agree more. It took me four years, but I finally met the employee of ^said company people warned me about.

"Hey, I need some protein."
"What are your goals?"
"Just trying to lose some weight"
"Here is product <Insert typical weight loss product>, this will help!"
".....sooooo about that protein?"
-_-

What is sad, is I decided to purchase the product becuase of the sale. I figured why not, if I don't see results two weeks in, return it.
was it a usplabs product, lol....

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
No it was not. If it was USP labs, It would work for me lol. I'm logging it now though with Prime and Anabolic Pump.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No it was not. If it was USP labs, It would work for me lol. I'm logging it now though with Prime and Anabolic Pump.
i know they really push usplabs there....i tell them i can get it for half their price at nutrplanet...that usually does the trick!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah they do, the one I actually go to now it's a nutri-shop. They push their product line haaaaard. Their prices are actually competitive with Internet prices on most things (within $5-10) plus their Now foods Macadamia Nut oil is CHEAPER than anywhere I've seen online.
i think they are FINALLY beginning to realize that if they want to stay in business they are going to have to be more competitive on their pricing----for awhile there their mark up was incredible!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think they are FINALLY beginning to realize that if they want to stay in business they are going to have to be more competitive on their pricing----for awhile there their mark up was incredible!!!
When I was a manager at a mom & pop shop it was tough. We did this with things we sold a TON of but it gets difficult to compete with Internet. I had to turn on the ole DW charm to keep em coming back :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When I was a manager at a mom & pop shop it was tough. We did this with things we sold a TON of but it gets difficult to compete with Internet. I had to turn on the ole DW charm to keep em coming back :lol:
see you can do this at a small store....but try to convince corporate people that selling a hundred products for 10 bucks profit off each is better than selling 1 for 30 bucks profit, they won't listen, lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cardio was cut short. There was this hillbillies couple arguing at 1:30am. I had my window open so I got up and closed it, then went back to bed and a door was slammed again. Woke back up and couldn't fall back asleep. My alarm was going off at normal time and I just slept through it, woke up in a panic and headed to the gym for a bit.

I'll make up for the time post workout. I'm mostly pissed bc I was sound asleep before 9! Perfect timing for 7.5hr sleep little things excite me and it was a great way to start the weeks sleep pattern.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
There's a ton of truth to this.. I'm a manager at a VS and that charm goes a long way... gotta build customer recommendation confidence up and relations... they keep coming back after that. I've built a solid clientele on USPlabs products. The best part is when they come back and tell me all about their results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cardio was cut short. There was this hillbillies couple arguing at 1:30am. I had my window open so I got up and closed it, then went back to bed and a door was slammed again. Woke back up and couldn't fall back asleep. My alarm was going off at normal time and I just slept through it, woke up in a panic and headed to the gym for a bit.

I'll make up for the time post workout. I'm mostly pissed bc I was sound asleep before 9! Perfect timing for 7.5hr sleep little things excite me and it was a great way to start the weeks sleep pattern.
damned inbred hillbilliy crackers!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
time to add some weight to those deads!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! Walking up my stairs to my apartment, I took a rest lol. My butt & hams are roast.

Night & day difference from last week and no calf tightness.
if you were into maxing out...i bet you could have added another 50 to those deads, better be careful though you might put a hole in that floor, lol.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you were into maxing out...i bet you could have added another 50 to those deads, better be careful though you might put a hole in that floor, lol.
Haha, maybe in a few weeks I'll try it. I'm pretty sure 365 for 8 is my PR, Im pretty sure I've never pulled over 365 for stiff deads.

Best new is my back feels great! Hope it feels the same in the AM!