USPLabs Patented Anabolic day 13 & beyond.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Haha thanks.

no problem....anxious to see you results on this new anabolic!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

no problem....anxious to see you results on this new anabolic!!!
    I told the guy at the vitamin store by my gym yesterday that I am a USPLabs rep & product educator (i usually just wear my USPlabs shirts to the gym also) after hearing constantly about how I need x or y. Curious how my next visits in there to grab odds and ends go.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I told the guy at the vitamin store by my gym yesterday that I am a USPLabs rep & product educator (i usually just wear my USPlabs shirts to the gym also) after hearing constantly about how I need x or y. Curious how my next visits in there to grab odds and ends go.
    at least vitamin shoppe is a step above that initial place, lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    at least vitamin shoppe is a step above that initial place, lol.
    Couldn't agree more. It took me four years, but I finally met the employee of ^said company people warned me about.

"Hey, I need some protein."
    "What are your goals?"
    "Just trying to lose some weight"
    "Here is product <Insert typical weight loss product>, this will help!"
    ".....sooooo about that protein?"
    -_-

What is sad, is I decided to purchase the product becuase of the sale. I figured why not, if I don't see results two weeks in, return it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It took me four years, but I finally met the employee of ^said company people warned me about.

"Hey, I need some protein."
    "What are your goals?"
    "Just trying to lose some weight"
    "Here is product <Insert typical weight loss product>, this will help!"
    ".....sooooo about that protein?"
    -_-

What is sad, is I decided to purchase the product becuase of the sale. I figured why not, if I don't see results two weeks in, return it.
    was it a usplabs product, lol....
    •   

6. No it was not. If it was USP labs, It would work for me lol. I'm logging it now though with Prime and Anabolic Pump.

7. Quote Originally Posted by RoidRageX10 View Post
    No it was not. If it was USP labs, It would work for me lol. I'm logging it now though with Prime and Anabolic Pump.
    i know they really push usplabs there....i tell them i can get it for half their price at nutrplanet...that usually does the trick!!!!

8. Yeah they do, the one I actually go to now it's a nutri-shop. They push their product line haaaaard. Their prices are actually competitive with Internet prices on most things (within $5-10) plus their Now foods Macadamia Nut oil is CHEAPER than anywhere I've seen online.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yeah they do, the one I actually go to now it's a nutri-shop. They push their product line haaaaard. Their prices are actually competitive with Internet prices on most things (within $5-10) plus their Now foods Macadamia Nut oil is CHEAPER than anywhere I've seen online.
    i think they are FINALLY beginning to realize that if they want to stay in business they are going to have to be more competitive on their pricing----for awhile there their mark up was incredible!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

i think they are FINALLY beginning to realize that if they want to stay in business they are going to have to be more competitive on their pricing----for awhile there their mark up was incredible!!!
    When I was a manager at a mom & pop shop it was tough. We did this with things we sold a TON of but it gets difficult to compete with Internet. I had to turn on the ole DW charm to keep em coming back

11. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    When I was a manager at a mom & pop shop it was tough. We did this with things we sold a TON of but it gets difficult to compete with Internet. I had to turn on the ole DW charm to keep em coming back
    see you can do this at a small store....but try to convince corporate people that selling a hundred products for 10 bucks profit off each is better than selling 1 for 30 bucks profit, they won't listen, lol.

12. Cardio was cut short. There was this hillbillies couple arguing at 1:30am. I had my window open so I got up and closed it, then went back to bed and a door was slammed again. Woke back up and couldn't fall back asleep. My alarm was going off at normal time and I just slept through it, woke up in a panic and headed to the gym for a bit.

I'll make up for the time post workout. I'm mostly pissed bc I was sound asleep before 9! Perfect timing for 7.5hr sleep little things excite me and it was a great way to start the weeks sleep pattern.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    There's a ton of truth to this.. I'm a manager at a VS and that charm goes a long way... gotta build customer recommendation confidence up and relations... they keep coming back after that. I've built a solid clientele on USPlabs products. The best part is when they come back and tell me all about their results.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Cardio was cut short. There was this hillbillies couple arguing at 1:30am. I had my window open so I got up and closed it, then went back to bed and a door was slammed again. Woke back up and couldn't fall back asleep. My alarm was going off at normal time and I just slept through it, woke up in a panic and headed to the gym for a bit.

I'll make up for the time post workout. I'm mostly pissed bc I was sound asleep before 9! Perfect timing for 7.5hr sleep little things excite me and it was a great way to start the weeks sleep pattern.
    damned inbred hillbilliy crackers!!!

15. Mid workout update (between hams and shoulders) gonna have some good stuff for you tonight ladies & gents.....

16. Stiff deads from floor
    275x10
    295x8
    315x5

Good Morning
    95x12
    105x12
    115x10

Lying leg curls
    95x15
    105x12
    115x10

Seated BB press
    140x10
    150x8

DB laterals
    30x10
    32.5x8

Rear Delt machine
    90x15
    110x12

Show time http://youtu.be/nNqZO5z9s_g

17. time to add some weight to those deads!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    time to add some weight to those deads!!!
    Yes sir! Walking up my stairs to my apartment, I took a rest lol. My butt & hams are roast.

Night & day difference from last week and no calf tightness.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Yes sir! Walking up my stairs to my apartment, I took a rest lol. My butt & hams are roast.

Night & day difference from last week and no calf tightness.
    if you were into maxing out...i bet you could have added another 50 to those deads, better be careful though you might put a hole in that floor, lol.

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt

if you were into maxing out...i bet you could have added another 50 to those deads, better be careful though you might put a hole in that floor, lol.
    Haha, maybe in a few weeks I'll try it. I'm pretty sure 365 for 8 is my PR, Im pretty sure I've never pulled over 365 for stiff deads.

Best new is my back feels great! Hope it feels the same in the AM!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Haha, maybe in a few weeks I'll try it. I'm pretty sure 365 for 8 is my PR, Im pretty sure I've never pulled over 365 for stiff deads.

Best new is my back feels great! Hope it feels the same in the AM!
    i see a pr coming

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i see a pr coming
    ++1

23. Cardio in the books, now lets smash!!!!

Name:  image-3053705692.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  617.1 KB

24. Looks yummy! A DW specialty??

25. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811
    Looks yummy! A DW specialty??
    Twice a day every day. I friggen love eggs!!!! Just a little salt & pepper

26. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Twice a day every day. I friggen love eggs!!!! Just a little salt & pepper
    I love to do 3whole/3white scrambled w/ a slice or two of cheese melted in!!!! Side note...have you heard they brought the old Incredible Egg jingle back? I hear it on ESPN Radio all the time.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

27. I'm so sick of eggs.

28. Arm day post workout pic!

Name:  image-1415703934.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  413.1 KB

29. I'll post lifts later, gotta go vote!!!!

30. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I'll post lifts later, gotta go vote!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs "Patented Anabolic" R&D -- Alpha Testing Q/A --
    By borobulker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 601
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 02:47 PM
  2. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 05:27 PM
  3. USPlabs PATENTED ANABOLIC-ALPHA TESTing it here FIRST!
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 978
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:47 AM
  4. USPlabs has a New PATENTED Anabolic? Hear it here first....
    By USPlabsRep in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 189
    Last Post: 12-17-2012, 11:15 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 10:36 PM