BiGGUY vs wilpit 60 day challenge, featuring Lecheek and condense

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Solid updates wouldn't expect anything less from the Beast!! Yeah my wife can pushy when she comes too, I had to tell her if she's not in for a long wait stay home lol. But I did it nicely of course!
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Solid updates wouldn't expect anything less from the Beast!! Yeah my wife can pushy when she comes too, I had to tell her if she's not in for a long wait stay home lol. But I did it nicely of course!
    I would have to agree Pack.
    I think theay are both doing solid updates and doing a great job thus far.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Yup awesome work in here
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    OLYMPUS LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

I forgot to update friday. I have had a bad couple of days on my eating. I know I am not taking in enough protein for starters that is for sure. But I dont want to take 4 shakes a day to make up the difference. I am going to try and eat more red meats. That always seems to help me more than any other food.

I went friday for a short workout I knew that I was going to be pushed for time but I did the best I could. For some reason I just could not get motivated with it either, until the end anyway.

ARMS
    Superset
    Straight bar curls 8 reps 100lbs I could have went heavier on this but did not want to set up two bars.
    Skull crushers 20 reps 100 lbs At this weight its a good weight but 20 reps of it is a bit much.
    5 sets

Superset
    Bench dips 30 reps . these was easy today. I should have placed some weight on me.
    Incline Db curl 8 reps with twist ,with a 5 sec twist and then additional reps on the end.. I was doing the 40 lbs fairly well. The view from the side looks great on my arms doing this. Shoulders are starting to lean out and viens everywhere. I just will not show up on pics no matter how I tried. I wish you could guys could see. WHY WILL MY BELLY NOT DO THIS THOUGH!! FOOOO!! Oh yes I was using the Iron Bull grips on the curls.
    5 sets

Next was just a quick run of set after set. I will say it was like a 3 exercise FST7 of sorts

Rope tri ext on lat machine .about 10 reps
    straight bar curls on cable machine. about 8 reps
    and single arm ext on cable to failure
    Posing and contract the foo out of my bicep for a 2 sec count. repeat till I could not .

I had a HUGE pump from doing all that. I dont know how many rounds I did but I just keep moving and went for a good pump and sweat. The single arm ext was to the point of no weight on the cable and I could not ext my arm. I was that failed at that point. I was pretty tender yesterday in my arms.
    Saturday I ate like crap pretty much all day. For some reason my lower back has been killing me for the last 4 days. I cant pinpoint what it is either.
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Watch that BACK !!!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

carefull for your back man sometimes you just have to back off a lil. Sometimes when I eat really crappy my body responds by having weird pains and not performing well
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah i see more people out of the gym from bad backs then anything else. Good workout but just be careful brother!

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Been covered up. Will update today
    Here is my loghttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216779-bigguy-vs-wilpit.htmlhttp://supplementreviews.com/users/mhseaver670/reviews
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

So far this week I have been doing something different. Focus on the cardio a lot more. Monday 20 HIIT cardio on the ark trainer then

20 reps ball throws/ sqauts 20 box jumps 20 lunges each leg 20 TRX hams 20 burbees 5 circuits with 2- 3 min rest

then I did 10 min slow cardio with abs

Came back that night and did 15 min more HIIT cardio and more abs

Tuesday was a double header too. Cardio was 20 min HIIT ark trainer

20 pullups 20 lat pulldowns 20 incline hammer machine 20 fly machine 20 shoulder press machine 20 facepulls

3 circuits of that 8 min walk on treadmill with abs

2nd session of the night 20 min SS cardio

20 reps preacher curls 20 dips weighted abs and few things more on chest , shoulders and back. Not much. I did again the arms for 5 circuits

I know these look like crappy workouts but I am getting a great sweat from the cardio and then getting actually a really great pump from the workouts, as they are pretty much a gaint set of things.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

These seem like great cardio based and body weight workouts. They are kind of like Crossfit workouts. Crossfit workouts are great, I did it for a couple months but $100 a month is to much plus there's nothing like the weight room.
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

That stuff is $100 a month ?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

I have a friend who used to pay $300 a month for him and his wife.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Thats crazy.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah $100 a month was discount they are actually $150 a month. I love the competition and you push past your limits but it's just too expensive.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Ya thats too much just pick a random wod from or i think theres a site that.gives u one daily and compete against yourself
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Wicked brother love to see this, it's what I'm trying to get my self into. I need hiit idea's. Right now I started off slow by going to the track running the straight lines walking curves two laps then walk two laps, then shoot up steps about 14 steps then back down and up 3 sets.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    So far this week I have been doing something different. Focus on the cardio a lot more. Monday 20 HIIT cardio on the ark trainer then

20 reps ball throws/ sqauts 20 box jumps 20 lunges each leg 20 TRX hams 20 burbees 5 circuits with 2- 3 min rest

then I did 10 min slow cardio with abs

Came back that night and did 15 min more HIIT cardio and more abs

Tuesday was a double header too. Cardio was 20 min HIIT ark trainer

20 pullups 20 lat pulldowns 20 incline hammer machine 20 fly machine 20 shoulder press machine 20 facepulls

3 circuits of that 8 min walk on treadmill with abs

2nd session of the night 20 min SS cardio

20 reps preacher curls 20 dips weighted abs and few things more on chest , shoulders and back. Not much. I did again the arms for 5 circuits

I know these look like crappy workouts but I am getting a great sweat from the cardio and then getting actually a really great pump from the workouts, as they are pretty much a gaint set of things.

17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Wicked brother love to see this, it's what I'm trying to get my self into. I need hiit idea's. Right now I started off slow by going to the track running the straight lines walking curves two laps then walk two laps, then shoot up steps about 14 steps then back down and up 3 sets.
    Thats a good workout Pack. I can give you some ideas if you want, message me
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so yesterday was a good sweat tooIm kinda liking the random days.Went in the TRX room and kinda made my own WOD upTRX pullups for 20 sec'sPUSHUPS for 20 sec'sBar Pull ups for 20 sec'sBox jumps for 20 sec'sKettleball swings for 20 sec'sI repeated this a few rounds to where I was gasping for breath.rest a min or two.Kettleball swings for 20 secclean and jerk to push press for 20 sec 95lbslunges for 20 each legbox jumpsship rope chops for 20 secTRX pushups and back rowsTRX tricep push and curlSame just repeat till I could barely breathrest 3 minsran intervals for 12 mins on treadmill.abs was nextleg raises for 5 sets of 15weighted situps yogo crunchleave a sweaty mess
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Nice workout man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  20. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Nice workout man
    X2.
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Answers

How's the ConDense?

I've been away for a few days and was curious if you are enjoying it?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

nice work bigguy!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    How's the ConDense?

I've been away for a few days and was curious if you are enjoying it?
    Yea I like it. Mixed feelings though. I will write some about it tomorrow when I have time
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigguyn10ec View Post
    Yea I like it. Mixed feelings though. I will write some about it tomorrow when I have time
    Interested in feedback of all kinds. Maybe can help/elaborate on it of need be.!
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry guys My ADHD has been awful the past few days. I cant remember anything. My short term memory is really bad this week.

Anyway
    Yesterday was just a fast nothing special workout. Just wasting time more than anything.
    I just did more combination lifts back to back with no rest.

DEADLIFT 175 x 12
    Back close grip pulldown x 12
    barbell curl x 10
    Pullups x failure
    pushups x 20

Repeat and up the weight on all.

I just keep weight on deadlifts at 250 for 7 reps for next 3 rounds. Was pretty easy too.

I am starting to lean out in midsection and when in flex mode VEINS everywhere. More than normal. I think the AD-3 is starting to really kick in now.
    I am still holding my current weight but clothes are fitting tighter in some areas and looser in others Current weight is 255 as of last night.
    I can tell I most definitely thinner in stomach and also wider in shoulders and back and thicker too. But I need to ge my protein intake up WAY more than I do. I Know I still dont have my Macro's where they need to be.

Supplement notes thus so far
    MASS HGH * great sleep everytime. I dont like taking this and the Ad-3 together at same time It makes it too hard to wake up in morning
    AD-3 really just now starting to see the leaning effect this has. I take this when I get home after gym and its normally around 4 hrs before I take the Mass HGH. When I dose like this I dont have much trouble waking in mornings
    T-9 So far its about like the last time I took. I think its a bit underdosed but I do seem to have really good stamina in the gym while on this stuff. I have most certainly made size gains on this stack. Still dont look like wilpit but I will get there lol.

Condense * Skin tearing pumps? = no ,,, well not always. I do get some but not what I had with D-pol. That stuff is just crazy.
    I will say however I love this PWO. Its just the right amount of CLEAN energy and the tingles I get are very strong. My cardio is so much better on this PWO than most I have tried.
    Veins * Well I dont know. I do seem to get what I call a thicker pump when on this, and I do sweat a lot on it which I love that. The veins do show up a bit more while on this and for some reason my skin just looks Thinner when I take this. Its hard to explain. I see veins in places I have not seen ( as well ) as I do with this. But I have not gotten the Super Incredible veins that I was hoping for.
    I guess its not too bad so far I love the energy , the taste is good too, The pumps are just a bit hit and miss with me though. I dont know if carbs prior would help or what.

Maybe Grambo can give me insite on this.

will post midsection pics in a few
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Not lean as compared to wilpit but best I have so.far. lol

Name:  IMG_20121117_092834-1.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:  IMG_20121117_092823-1.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  6.6 KB
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

nice update man.
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

looking good buddy definitley leaning out
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Nice progress big guy!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

I don't know. I am still let down as to where I am still.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Answers

Good things happening in here keep it up guys. Don't get down stay motivated to improve each day. You WILL win the mental battle!

PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er
    Independent
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Looking good man. I see those obliques poking through. I think once u get your macros where u want them u will see a big difference. The high protein will assist with the gains in lean mass and fat loss so these next several weeks should be interesting. Def a difference from the start, keep it up.
  33. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Great work and updates by you both this far
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Marms View Post
    Great work and updates by you both this far

Great company to log for too. And purus also. Honestly everyone on this site has been overwhelming helpful and polite . Everyone I have logged for has been hands down awesome to work with.
    The support here is really great too. Much love here for sure. .. ( one reason I dont post me in my underwear ) HA
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Putting in some good workouts brother and the pic's show the progress. Your def leaning the heck up!!!!!

36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday was a GREAT DAY . I was so full happy yesterday. Things are just going so great right now for me.

Heading to gym after work with intentions on doing legs
    Got there Unlocked my locker and had a crazy need to to DEADS. . So that is what was on the menu. When you take a craving like that you just need to feed it.

Played with the whole setup and grip and pulling slack out on every rep. Pulled nice and smooth pushing through heels at bottom and pushing hip out at midway. Man this technique works.
    Just really paying attention to the movement is pretty incredible to be honest.
    I focused on hanging the arms more than I do. This helped big time. I focused on making it ride up my shins too. ( not a big fan of that lol )
    I was keeping everything TIGHT and I think this helped me really focus on what I was about to do.
    Anyway here is what happened

Great control, Not letting go on any rep, but had a full stop and would pull slack out then pull again on ever rep.
    140 WU . 12 reps..
    225 x 5 x 3 set
    275 x 7 x 2 set
    300 x 7 x 2
    I was doing these and really It was like feeling them all over again for the first time. I was getting pumped up too. It felt more solid and easy.
    So I said F it. And wanted a balls out go for.
    315 x 10 = NEW PR

Let me say I have pulled heavier but not that many reps. And it was not that bad. I think with this new stuff I have picked up I will be on 405 in no time. I could have maybe got 12 or more .. maybe But I still remember the hernia scare too so I did not go for it.
    On these reps I was still pulling fast and explosive but I was just touch and go on these. The last two might not have been controlled put downs as well as the others. But I was happy.

Next was squats
    140 x 10
    these two are super sets I did 3 sets like that
    175 x 12

I was helping a dude take his weights off his dead lift and a 45 lbs weight rolled the wrong way and fell over on my two. Hurt like a mofo. Toenail is brused today.
    I tried to squat again but It was bothering my form.

Leg ext
    3 giant strip sets
    4 drops on those

Hams curls
    3 giant strip sets.

Even with all this I was still only there for 57 mins.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

Killer workout and Im glad to hear things are going so well for you
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

nice pull on those deads too man
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Good work man and congrats on your PR. That's a workload, doing deads and squats in the same workout. I used to do that and it is a killer for sure.
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Answers

What do the 2 of you plan to to for turkey day ? Cheat day ? Im just curious
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Diet on training days VS non training days..
    By Frank Reynolds in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2008, 06:01 PM
  2. even in hcg says its good fro 60 days, is it really only 30?
    By ECTOmorph in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2007, 04:14 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 03:29 AM
  4. Supplement schedule of training vs no training days
    By parttimer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:43 PM
  5. pheraplex: 1 pill a day for 60 days?
    By Cocorito in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 41