BiGGUY vs wilpit 60 day challenge, featuring Lecheek and condense

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yea I do I will six that in a few thanks!

rambofireball

rambofireball

Awards
  • Established
DAYUM that's a hell of an arm workout.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Holy what a workout tonight!
Legs .I changes things up and too tired to type it all tonight.
It was out the back door to puke good. Honest.
everything was light but geez I am so done right now.
I come home cooked my post workout meal . typing this and going to bed.!

I will update later!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards

I will update later!
Awesome

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards

I will update later!
Jealous....keep it up man

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I will update later!
Gotta love that!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you have an intense workout every night!! Wicked legs man look like oak trees!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

I will update later!
Threw up after legs huh?

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday!

Fiddled with some new dave tate technique Deadlift stuff.

tried different weights at stances.
Im not sure How much this will help but the Sumo lift I could really feel it my legs.

8 min bike at medium pace

Superset legs
Leg Ext 20 reps
squats 8 reps
7 sets
The first 3 sets no rest between sets
The next 2 sets no more than 1 min rest
Last 2 sets No rest.

rest 3 mins

Superset
Sissy squats 15 reps
Leg ext 12 reps
No rest! 4 total sets!
I was feeling weak and in pain by the end here

Giant set
Walking lunges 100 feet
Hamstring curl TRX 15 reps
Ball curls 15 reps
Starting to feel Puke coming on.

Superset
Weighted standing calves 15 reps
bodyweight standing calves 15 reps
5 sets

Sprints.
I have not done this in YEARS!!
5 intervals.

Got my bag. went to car.. drive about 1/2 mile.. Pull over. and puke!. yes it happened. This was the most pain and weakness I have had after a workout in a long time.
Lets just say by the time I was doing sprints it was such a comical effort to even try to run at that point. I would like to see what that looked like! lol

I got home made a good post workout meal. Went to bed at 9 pm!. I didnt wake up till 8 am this morning.. but I have a sore throat so lets hope that is not much to worry about.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
So I got up this morning after sleeping all night. Felt OK .
Had a small breakfast and my PWO and headed to gym. Was there a bit earlier than normal, again I dont like morning weightlifting .

I went in and felt like trying some chest and back workout.
Upon the first set I could feel my throat more sore and more sore.
After first set I could tell my strength was absolutely not there. I have not felt that weak in a while.
I did some pullups and chest press stuff.

I did however KILL abs prior to everything though.

I just kinda was not in the mood either . Hard to explain. So I just left and headed on to do what all I had to do. I had a big day ahead of me anyway.
All day today though I have just felt tired.
Gonna rest up . Take some Nyquil and head to bed soon and hope Im not getting something.

And again. Thanks for the great words. I am very self conscious , so you all let me know I at least doing some work.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I think everyone's self conscious to an extent,well exept when I'm on cycle,then I'm just a cocky a**hole and I know I'm bad ass :) but great work so far!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get a booty shot from the good old Doc and rest lol! We all have those days, brother I'll be praying you recovery soon.

So I got up this morning after sleeping all night. Felt OK .
Had a small breakfast and my PWO and headed to gym. Was there a bit earlier than normal, again I dont like morning weightlifting .

I went in and felt like trying some chest and back workout.
Upon the first set I could feel my throat more sore and more sore.
After first set I could tell my strength was absolutely not there. I have not felt that weak in a while.
I did some pullups and chest press stuff.

I did however KILL abs prior to everything though.

I just kinda was not in the mood either . Hard to explain. So I just left and headed on to do what all I had to do. I had a big day ahead of me anyway.
All day today though I have just felt tired.
Gonna rest up . Take some Nyquil and head to bed soon and hope Im not getting something.

And again. Thanks for the great words. I am very self conscious , so you all let me know I at least doing some work.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
a booty shot? LOL. You all wanting my ass already? lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol damn it I saw that coming and still went there! I just saw your back shot you have some wicked arms brother. I'd kill to have half those!!!

CaptHowdy5150

CaptHowdy5150

Awards
  • Established
Should we let Pack slide with this save?
I say let Pack slide..You don't want to anger the hulk and his huge calves.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
SWOLE

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude could get a pro card soon, you keep getting bigger and yet leaning at same time. Wish I had that combo!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
OK so I didnt get to update what I did yesterday I had two sessions and decents ones at that.

Chest and back in the am. I had the wife with me so I didnt get to stay as long as I wanted. But had a good speedy workout. Nobody was at the gym , So I had the weight room to myself.

Tri Set
Bodyweight pullups. I am getting to where I can bang this out pretty good, I did as many as I could on all sets , Last set was 8 reps.
Flat bench with over exaggerated grip. 175lbs I keep weight low and control nice and slow and tight. Did as many as I could with good control. ( about 12 or so )
Pushups. I did these as fast and explosive as poss.
4 sets

Super set
Incline Smith bench with iron bull grips
Lat pull downs with PRO bar. ( thanks Masterjay for telling me about this. )
5 sets about 8 to 12 reps on all .

I did have a wild hair and throw 265 on the incline and got about 6 solid controlled reps after the 5 sets. Felt good too.

super set.
Well kinda. I was getting side tracked. My ADHD was kicking bad this day.
Lat pull down with Wide cable rows.
I feel really strong on the rows. I love the squeeze I get one these. From the mirror I looks sweet. I can see the muscle tighten on the end of the rep.

Rec pec dec with cable flies next.
I was wanting to superset this. But I keep getting side tracked again.

Hanging leg raises for failure for 4 sets

cardio was burpees . Not sure how many I did I just went till I didnt want any more lol.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Ok this was the SECOND HALF OF THE DAY .

Cardio was 20 min on the treadmill . Various speeds. . I was pretty sweaty time I was done.

Barbell rows with SMITH bench.
I love this combo!
I was doing 225 on the last set of the rows with 270 on bench. I was feeling good for that set!
4 sets

DB flies with rear DB flies
This is a great combo too.
4 sets

Pushup with MORE pullups
I wasnt able to pull as many I did earlier but I did my best.

Cable flies
5 sets

abs was all weighted stuff and about 6 sets .

MORE CARDIO!
20 mins on eliptical.
( however you spell that )

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Here is todays shoulder workout.

Super set
Arnold DB press 15, 12, 10 , 8
Mil DB press 15, 12, 10 , 8
4 sets

1 arm lying side Lat raise 8 reps
4 sets

Tri set
Full front DB raise ( above head ) 15 reps
Full side DB raise ( above Head ) 15 reps
Face pulls on cable 15 reps
4 sets

Super set
Hang cleans 5 reps
shrugs 10 reps
4 sets

Abs giant set
ab wheel ( I hate that thing now! )
weighted crunch 15 reps
decline situps 25 reps
cable crunch 15 reps
4 sets

Cry and roll around in floor in pain.

Cardio
10 mins all out war on treadmill. I sound like a horse running on this thing!. lol

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
nice workouts man!

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Good work man. Keep that cardio up too....abs here we come

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Did 45 min on the stairs myself today. I Hate cardio lol
I hear that. I did 35 min total today but that's only bc I massacred Some chocolate today and made time for it, but more power to you and Bigguy bc cardio time is hard to come by for me these days

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid updates wouldn't expect anything less from the Beast!! Yeah my wife can pushy when she comes too, I had to tell her if she's not in for a long wait stay home lol. But I did it nicely of course!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid updates wouldn't expect anything less from the Beast!! Yeah my wife can pushy when she comes too, I had to tell her if she's not in for a long wait stay home lol. But I did it nicely of course!
I would have to agree Pack.
I think theay are both doing solid updates and doing a great job thus far.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Yup awesome work in here

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to update friday. I have had a bad couple of days on my eating. I know I am not taking in enough protein for starters that is for sure. But I dont want to take 4 shakes a day to make up the difference. I am going to try and eat more red meats. That always seems to help me more than any other food.

I went friday for a short workout I knew that I was going to be pushed for time but I did the best I could. For some reason I just could not get motivated with it either, until the end anyway.

ARMS
Superset
Straight bar curls 8 reps 100lbs I could have went heavier on this but did not want to set up two bars.
Skull crushers 20 reps 100 lbs At this weight its a good weight but 20 reps of it is a bit much.
5 sets

Superset
Bench dips 30 reps . these was easy today. I should have placed some weight on me.
Incline Db curl 8 reps with twist ,with a 5 sec twist and then additional reps on the end.. I was doing the 40 lbs fairly well. The view from the side looks great on my arms doing this. Shoulders are starting to lean out and viens everywhere. I just will not show up on pics no matter how I tried. I wish you could guys could see. WHY WILL MY BELLY NOT DO THIS THOUGH!! FOOOO!! Oh yes I was using the Iron Bull grips on the curls.
5 sets

Next was just a quick run of set after set. I will say it was like a 3 exercise FST7 of sorts

Rope tri ext on lat machine .about 10 reps
straight bar curls on cable machine. about 8 reps
and single arm ext on cable to failure
Posing and contract the foo out of my bicep for a 2 sec count. repeat till I could not .

I had a HUGE pump from doing all that. I dont know how many rounds I did but I just keep moving and went for a good pump and sweat. The single arm ext was to the point of no weight on the cable and I could not ext my arm. I was that failed at that point. I was pretty tender yesterday in my arms.
Saturday I ate like crap pretty much all day. For some reason my lower back has been killing me for the last 4 days. I cant pinpoint what it is either.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
carefull for your back man sometimes you just have to back off a lil. Sometimes when I eat really crappy my body responds by having weird pains and not performing well

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i see more people out of the gym from bad backs then anything else. Good workout but just be careful brother!

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Been covered up. Will update today

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
So far this week I have been doing something different. Focus on the cardio a lot more. Monday 20 HIIT cardio on the ark trainer then

20 reps ball throws/ sqauts 20 box jumps 20 lunges each leg 20 TRX hams 20 burbees 5 circuits with 2- 3 min rest

then I did 10 min slow cardio with abs

Came back that night and did 15 min more HIIT cardio and more abs

Tuesday was a double header too. Cardio was 20 min HIIT ark trainer

20 pullups 20 lat pulldowns 20 incline hammer machine 20 fly machine 20 shoulder press machine 20 facepulls

3 circuits of that 8 min walk on treadmill with abs

2nd session of the night 20 min SS cardio

20 reps preacher curls 20 dips weighted abs and few things more on chest , shoulders and back. Not much. I did again the arms for 5 circuits

I know these look like crappy workouts but I am getting a great sweat from the cardio and then getting actually a really great pump from the workouts, as they are pretty much a gaint set of things.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
These seem like great cardio based and body weight workouts. They are kind of like Crossfit workouts. Crossfit workouts are great, I did it for a couple months but $100 a month is to much plus there's nothing like the weight room.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who used to pay $300 a month for him and his wife.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Thats crazy.

Wilpit

Wilpit

Awards
Yeah $100 a month was discount they are actually $150 a month. I love the competition and you push past your limits but it's just too expensive.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ya thats too much just pick a random wod from or i think theres a site that.gives u one daily and compete against yourself

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wicked brother love to see this, it's what I'm trying to get my self into. I need hiit idea's. Right now I started off slow by going to the track running the straight lines walking curves two laps then walk two laps, then shoot up steps about 14 steps then back down and up 3 sets.

So far this week I have been doing something different. Focus on the cardio a lot more. Monday 20 HIIT cardio on the ark trainer then

20 reps ball throws/ sqauts 20 box jumps 20 lunges each leg 20 TRX hams 20 burbees 5 circuits with 2- 3 min rest

then I did 10 min slow cardio with abs

Came back that night and did 15 min more HIIT cardio and more abs

Tuesday was a double header too. Cardio was 20 min HIIT ark trainer

20 pullups 20 lat pulldowns 20 incline hammer machine 20 fly machine 20 shoulder press machine 20 facepulls

3 circuits of that 8 min walk on treadmill with abs

2nd session of the night 20 min SS cardio

20 reps preacher curls 20 dips weighted abs and few things more on chest , shoulders and back. Not much. I did again the arms for 5 circuits

I know these look like crappy workouts but I am getting a great sweat from the cardio and then getting actually a really great pump from the workouts, as they are pretty much a gaint set of things.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Wicked brother love to see this, it's what I'm trying to get my self into. I need hiit idea's. Right now I started off slow by going to the track running the straight lines walking curves two laps then walk two laps, then shoot up steps about 14 steps then back down and up 3 sets.
Thats a good workout Pack. I can give you some ideas if you want, message me

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday was a good sweat tooIm kinda liking the random days.Went in the TRX room and kinda made my own WOD upTRX pullups for 20 sec'sPUSHUPS for 20 sec'sBar Pull ups for 20 sec'sBox jumps for 20 sec'sKettleball swings for 20 sec'sI repeated this a few rounds to where I was gasping for breath.rest a min or two.Kettleball swings for 20 secclean and jerk to push press for 20 sec 95lbslunges for 20 each legbox jumpsship rope chops for 20 secTRX pushups and back rowsTRX tricep push and curlSame just repeat till I could barely breathrest 3 minsran intervals for 12 mins on treadmill.abs was nextleg raises for 5 sets of 15weighted situps yogo crunchleave a sweaty mess

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Nice workout man