PES Anabeta and Randoja, also Test Powder.

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Keep pounding that form big man. Your anteriors will love you for it. Lol
    Definitely take the TP with food. I always had mine in the morn with breakfast.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

2. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Good lifts buddy. AB will def. be in my natty stack starting here in a few weeks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99 View Post
    That's too bad that a lot of people seem to get stomach issues from the Test Powder. Hopefully you find a dosing strategy that gives you results without the sides.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Keep pounding that form big man. Your anteriors will love you for it. Lol
    Definitely take the TP with food. I always had mine in the morn with breakfast.
    Thanks for checking in fellas.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

3. yo bud, whats up.
    Nutraceutical Innovations
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    yo bud, whats up.
    Hey bro, how ya been? Looking swole in that avi.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

5. 10-30 Misc Day

Dips [email protected]@+65--8,6@[email protected]
    Kroc Rows [email protected]@[email protected]@85
    CBL Face Pull [email protected]@[email protected]
    HS Shrug [email protected]@[email protected]
    BB Curl [email protected]@[email protected]>dropset>[email protected]

This is usually my deadlift day. To give my back a break, I've turned it into a fun day, which is pretty fun lemme tell you. All exercises went pretty well and I got a good pump. Still a bit early to be feeling the stack but I'm definitely working up that Anabeta hunger already. Standard dose of the products today, 2 scoops test powder at waking with 2 Anabeta, then 2 more Anabeta post workout.

I know I look a bit awkward putting that dumbbell in my legs, don't give me any guff about it
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   

6. Recomping with CONTROLLED LABS - BIG BLUE STACK- (sponsored)

check it out, how did you dose blue gene on off days
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    Recomping with CONTROLLED LABS - BIG BLUE STACK- (sponsored)

check it out, how did you dose blue gene on off days
    It's good pre or post workout.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

8. did you dose it non training?
    AMINDS15 - 15% code
    nutra-innovations.com

9. Yeah I think I took the blue gene PWO on training days, then whenever on non training. But I dosed non training days for sure.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

10. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    did you dose it non training?
    Yeah, every day. 30 day supply at 5 tablets a day. Just choke 'em down with a meal.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

11. Took an extra rest day, was pretty sore from dips. Bench session later today.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Took an extra rest day, was pretty sore from dips. Bench session later today.

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2
    Days off are def. needed. Especially after dips and bench sessions!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

13. 11-2 Cycle 3, Week 3, Bench

Bench [email protected]@[email protected]@205--[email protected] PR I think I could have gotten the 4th rep but the spotter touched the bar.
    BBB [email protected]
    DB Lateral Raise [email protected]@22.5
    BB Curl [email protected]@80

Pretty good workout, standard dosing of Test Powder and Anabeta today. Noticing some nice vascularity, from the Anabeta I'm sure. Looking forward to about 4 more days in, the DAA should be getting to full effect by then.

Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

14. Was excited to get in the gym today after the weekend, but I woke up sick today, sore throat, stuffy nose, and the whole 9. Gonna try to recover and get ready for legs tomorrow.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Was excited to get in the gym today after the weekend, but I woke up sick today, sore throat, stuffy nose, and the whole 9. Gonna try to recover and get ready for legs tomorrow.
    Get some rest buddy. Flu season is among us
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

16. I'm going to still give it go today. Woke up with a skull splitting headache and feel like hammered sh!t. I will see how I feel at go time. Feel better Doja.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. Subbed!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

18. Quote Originally Posted by Dewey99
    That's too bad that a lot of people seem to get stomach issues from the Test Powder. Hopefully you find a dosing strategy that gives you results without the sides.
    Right...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Little weaker on your left side Randall?

I hope you get better soon. It must be all that sunburn!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

20. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Little weaker on your left side Randall?

I hope you get better soon. It must be all that sunburn!
    Fuark guys, my eardrum burst last night. I don't know if I'm gonna lift this week. Believe me, I hope I do. I have my fingers crossed to hit the iron by thursday. Should be able to gauge my recovery a bit better tomorrrow.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

21. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Fuark guys, my eardrum burst last night. I don't know if I'm gonna lift this week. Believe me, I hope I do. I have my fingers crossed to hit the iron by thursday. Should be able to gauge my recovery a bit better tomorrrow.
    [email protected] - sorry man - hope you recover quick...

I'm not too up on all things ear related, so forgive me, but Will it result in hearing loss or anything permanent?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

22. Jesus dude how the hell did u do it?
    Purus labs Rep

23. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Sorry to hear man. What happened?
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    when it rains it pours, **** string of luck bro
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!

25. You have a bad ear infection Doja?

26. Is this number 3? It happens in 3's bro. Hope you get through this 100%

iPhone Am.com App is sick
    Appnut 5 Stack
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/215854-8-week-chronic.html

27. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

Dude mine did too not long ago... It's from war man I never wore ear protection
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. It just happens from being sick and pressure builds up in your ears, and mine started to hurt bad, like I could feel it in my jaw and the back of my eyes. At a certain point you hear a loud noise and then your ear doesn't hurt nearly as bad. I've had stuff like this happen a bunch from when I was a kid and in the Army. In general I'm feeling a lot better like as far as being sick, but my ear is still in pretty sad shape. Im keeping up on my Anabeta and Test powder, and believe me I really want to lift. If I don't get in there tomorrow, I will Saturday.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

29. Thanks bros for checking in and the support!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Thanks bros for checking in and the support!
    Get well.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PES Anabeta and finaflex 550-XD
    By travwj in forum PES
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-20-2012, 10:18 AM
  3. ATTN: Users of PES AnaBeta and those interested in AnaBeta
    By nattydisaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 06:41 AM
  4. KONG goes animalistic with PES Anabeta and Erase stack.
    By G.Superior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2011, 05:43 AM
  5. Mixing 1-test powders (and 4-ad powders)
    By Zip91 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2004, 12:56 PM