PES Anabeta and Randoja, also Test Powder.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'm definitely a fan of THC AZ ;)

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's weighted dip day, I'm stoked. Used 5/3/1 percentages and layout for them so today my top set will be AMRAP @ +90. Hitting the gym in about an hour.

Edit: It's actually +115, I was just wishful thinking I guess that it was 90 lol.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's weighted dip day, I'm stoked. Used 5/3/1 percentages and layout for them so today my top set will be AMRAP @ +90. Hitting the gym in about an hour.
Get it buddy

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys! I'm definitely a fan of THC AZ ;)
Hah, the band isn't half bad either.:naughty:

Make sh!t happen today bubba.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hah, the band isn't half bad either.:naughty:

Make sh!t happen today bubba.
I actually used to online game with a guy whose band opened for them.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
11-30

Weighted Dips 5@BW--5@45--5@90--5@100--5@115--10,5@70--10,7@45
Kroc Rows 12@70--12@75--12@80
BB Curl 12,6@60

Pretty happy with today's workout. I may have underestimated how hard dips would be in a 5/3/1 template but I think after a couple weeks I'll have it down. Tomorrow will be my last day of Anabeta and I will have my final review up monday.

[video=youtube;oSzmEcH_eFE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSzmEcH_eFE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Randall

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
You're killing it

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys, my back is already feeling those rows lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love heavy dips. Great work Randall.

Good to see your sunburn has calmed down! :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hahaha that was funny

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I commented on your YouTube video as the lack of gangnam dance was very upsetting.
Haha I'm sorry!!!! Ima make it up bro I promise that. I was Seein stars. Almost shat

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
12-3 Cycle 4, Week 3, Bench

Bench 5@45--5@135--5@185--3@210--6@230 PR
BBB 3x10@120--2x10@140
DB Lat Raise [email protected]
BB Curl 2x8@80--10@60
Cable Flys 10@40--2x10@50
V-bar pushdown 3x10@80

Another big bench PR today, I worked out with one of my bros today and it was so nice. Had a spotter and everything plus his gym is actually nicer than mine, there is a deadlift weight change thing, bumper plates, big colored oly plates, they are all round too which is what I need for getting back into the deadlift. So I'm gonna switch gyms tomorrow so that I can train with a partner all the time. I'm really happy to have him around, he weighs a good 10lbs more than me and is leaner, also has about 20lbs and 2 reps over me on the big 4. It's definitely gonna push me that much more having him right ahead of me. He hit 240x 8,8,6 today. This log is about to have 2x the vids lol.

Just took my last 2 Anabeta after today's workout, I'm fat as sh1t right now from getting sick and eating everything I could fit in my stomach. I'm not gonna put up a final pic, because honestly my results are no indicative of what would actually happen on this stack if you lifted the whole time and watched calories. Still got some great strength and lost no gains in over a week of being sick and not lifting. Gonna throw up my final review just bit later today.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Anabeta: Anabeta and it's elite counterpart have been one of my favorite supps ever since I first tried it. This cycle of it was no different. I noticed stellar vascularity in and out of the gym, especially considering I'm hardly lean at the moment. I think the next time that I run it I'm going to do six caps a day. Performance in the gym was on point on all my lifting days also. I would definitely recommend Anabeta to anyone that lifts, I think it has application equally for a bulk or cut and is a solid investment.

Test Powder: Honestly Test Powder hasn't been my favorite test booster. I'm not a big fan of the flavor, or the grit that is at the bottom. I would prefer an unflavored powder or a pill or capsule. I'm always drinking something when I take my supps in the morning, usually protein, so it's just a lot more convenient for me to eat pills at that time. Mixing it with pre workout was good to mask the flavor a bit, although I'm sure that if someone like fruit punch in general they wouldn't have an issue with the flavor. One side that I experienced the first couple of uses on an empty stomach was some legit stomach discomfort. I found it best to take this with food or at minimum a protein shake.

Overall: Aside from what I mentioned about the flavor and texture of the test powder, I made nice gains during this cycle. I had a few issues during this log regarding my back and having to nix squats and deadlifts from my routine, in addition to getting really sick and being out of the gym for 9-10 days. Mainly I have been working chest and all the muscles involved in bench press the most, adding weighted dips in as my main effort exercise on what was deadlift day has been key. So even in spite of mediocre training and diet from being sick and out of the gym I managed to set PRs in a lot of lifts and really put some stank on my bench press. Before this log I hit 230x3 on bench. Today, 31 days later or so, I hit 230x6. So IMO the results are undeniable as far as strength go, I would really like to see what I could have done if I hadn't gotten sick.

Once again, I would like to thank Ben, PES, and USP Labs for the opportunity to run these products and share my experience with you. Thanks also to everyone that followed along.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log big dog. Can't wait for my run with AB

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log Doja. Too bad the body wasn't cooperating at the time. Jumping on my AB/TP run tomorrow. Can't wait!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome log big dog. Can't wait for my run with AB
Thanks bro. I hear you on the AB, every time I finish another bottle of it I start thinking about the next time I pick some up lol.

Nice log Doja. Too bad the body wasn't cooperating at the time. Jumping on my AB/TP run tomorrow. Can't wait!
Thanks buddy, even with the body being out of whack. Going from being able to do 3 reps at 230 to 6 reps on bench is a perfectly fine use of a month in the gym, even without getting sick. I can't complain. I'm happy not to have lost any gains being down for that 10 days let alone make some good progress on a weaker lift of mine.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bench PR Randall! Great progress lately!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good PR man. You'll break 300 easy before you know it. Awesome log and reviews. 5/3/1 is the sh1t...so is anabeta, I love that stuff.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good PR man. You'll break 300 easy before you know it. Awesome log and reviews. 5/3/1 is the sh1t...so is anabeta, I love that stuff.
Defintely, I love 5/3/1 and Anabeta too. Thanks for checking in.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

Anabeta: Anabeta and it's elite counterpart have been one of my favorite supps ever since I first tried it. This cycle of it was no different. I noticed stellar vascularity in and out of the gym, especially considering I'm hardly lean at the moment. I think the next time that I run it I'm going to do six caps a day. Performance in the gym was on point on all my lifting days also. I would definitely recommend Anabeta to anyone that lifts, I think it has application equally for a bulk or cut and is a solid investment.

Test Powder: Honestly Test Powder hasn't been my favorite test booster. I'm not a big fan of the flavor, or the grit that is at the bottom. I would prefer an unflavored powder or a pill or capsule. I'm always drinking something when I take my supps in the morning, usually protein, so it's just a lot more convenient for me to eat pills at that time. Mixing it with pre workout was good to mask the flavor a bit, although I'm sure that if someone like fruit punch in general they wouldn't have an issue with the flavor. One side that I experienced the first couple of uses on an empty stomach was some legit stomach discomfort. I found it best to take this with food or at minimum a protein shake.

Overall: Aside from what I mentioned about the flavor and texture of the test powder, I made nice gains during this cycle. I had a few issues during this log regarding my back and having to nix squats and deadlifts from my routine, in addition to getting really sick and being out of the gym for 9-10 days. Mainly I have been working chest and all the muscles involved in bench press the most, adding weighted dips in as my main effort exercise on what was deadlift day has been key. So even in spite of mediocre training and diet from being sick and out of the gym I managed to set PRs in a lot of lifts and really put some stank on my bench press. Before this log I hit 230x3 on bench. Today, 31 days later or so, I hit 230x6. So IMO the results are undeniable as far as strength go, I would really like to see what I could have done if I hadn't gotten sick.

Once again, I would like to thank Ben, PES, and USP Labs for the opportunity to run these products and share my experience with you. Thanks also to everyone that followed along.
Bump for page

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for page
I forgot you were even logging since you got sick lol!

Bench numbers are dope bro! You'll be reppin 3 bills soon enough!! Obviously you liked Anabeta, who doesn't?!

- Valdez

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd man.