First off I want to give a shout out to Grambo for letting us all try these products!
Looking at the ingedients list I have to say it has everything a pre-workout should have: , , 1, 3, 7 Trimethylxanthine (Caffeine)
Other Ingredients that caught my eye: All of the BCAA's: , , L-Valine, ect
The Best Ingredient in My Mind was the High Amounts of Vitamin C (1666% daily value): Its great for reducing Inflammation in the body as well as boosting my immune system. Large amounts are neccessary due to the fact its a water soluble Vitamin
First Day of Using : Haven't been on a Pre in a while so I only took half of a serving.
Plus: Great Taste in my mind, Good intial energy. Best part I have to say was the longevity of my workout. I was able to do all of this and I still felt like I had room for more!
1) 21 reps- 15 reps- 9 reps (Super Set): 225lb Deadlift to 135lb Overhead Squat
2) Parellel Box Squat with Bands (12 Sets of 2 working up to Max weight: Got to 325 w/ bands)
3) 3 sets: 135 Lb Squat Jump (5 reps) to 100lb Lateral Lunge (10 Reps)
4) 3 sets: 25 Glute Ham Raises to Band Leg Curl (25 each leg)
5) 3 sets: Bosu Ball 1 Leg Squat (5-10-10 reps) to 30 Knee Ins (Abs)
Overall a very solid day! Cant wait to see what a full serving will do