PURUS Labs Muscle Marinade

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. very impressed brotha


  2. I could never quite get the double under technique haha
    Nice work.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Strong lifts brother!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  4. Thanks for the support guys this stuff is awesome! i just commented on your log there mkretz lol
    •   
       


  5. Yeah Im still working on them lol they are tough until you get the timing down

  6. Sorry for the late post.. had two tests the last two days
    On one scoop officially now
    Did the Crossfit Regional 6 Workout: BEAT MY TIME by 7 Minutes!! Did it in 27 Minutes!
    3 rounds: 7 deadlfits at 345 to 7 Ring Muscle Ups then...
    3 rounds: 21 wall ball shots (20lb Ball) to 21 Toes to Bar then....
    100lb farmers carry ft...then 28 burpee box jumps on a 24'' box... then 100lb farmers carry 100ft to 3 Ring Muscle Ups to finish it up

  7. Very Pleased with the results so far. Biggest thing for me latley has been the taste of MM... other than its performance, its one of the best I've had! Used to be on Jack3d, Beast Mode and C4 but MM has them beat with the Cherry Limeade flavor. (no other company has that flavor other than muscle pharm I think

    Did a short CF today:3 Rounds For time: 135lb thruster (5 reps) to 225lb deadlift (5 Reps) to 10 pullups... also worked on my clean form
    **Might go back ltr tn for a leg/ chest workout.. taking tm off b/c I have my First Crossfit Competition Saturday Morning !!!
    MM def has me feeling ready to beast it up!!

  8. ur gonna kill it bro, solid workouts!!! ur gonna take a day off? i dont believe it haha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13
    Very Pleased with the results so far. Biggest thing for me latley has been the taste of MM... other than its performance, its one of the best I've had! Used to be on Jack3d, Beast Mode and C4 but MM has them beat with the Cherry Limeade flavor. (no other company has that flavor other than muscle pharm I think

    Did a short CF today:3 Rounds For time: 135lb thruster (5 reps) to 225lb deadlift (5 Reps) to 10 pullups... also worked on my clean form
    **Might go back ltr tn for a leg/ chest workout.. taking tm off b/c I have my First Crossfit Competition Saturday Morning !!!
    MM def has me feeling ready to beast it up!!
    Nice man glad you like the taste.
    Only 2 flavors now that one & Fresh Fruit.
    The grape is gone cause it didn't sell.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice man glad you like the taste.
    Only 2 flavors now that one & Fresh Fruit.
    The grape is gone cause it didn't sell.
    Im a fresh fruit fanatic!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411

    Im a fresh fruit fanatic!
    Good to hear Mack.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Nice man glad you like the taste.
    Only 2 flavors now that one & Fresh Fruit.
    The grape is gone cause it didn't sell.
    i wish there was grape i love grape flavoredstuf, i gotta find some old stuff i guess lol

  13. i ahve tried fresh fruit and it was deliscious, cant imagine cherry limeade sounds amazing

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz

    i wish there was grape i love grape flavoredstuf, i gotta find some old stuff i guess lol
    Sure some retailers may still have some in stock.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Sure some retailers may still have some in stock.
    I have 1 tub. I actually got it from an old friend,traded him a fresh fruit.He got robbed.lol
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  16. dude!!! im so jealous!!!!!! trade ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mkretz View Post
    dude!!! im so jealous!!!!!! trade ?
    No yanks,you'd have to pry it from my cold dead hands!that's with any of my mm!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  18. well if it ever comes back u best beieve im all over that, i lvoe me some grape!!

  19. Mack loves Purus!
    Glad u support us man!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Mack loves Purus!
    Glad u support us man!
    Of course,I have no choice.I always support good products at good prices!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Mack loves Purus!
    Glad u support us man!
    Hell ya he does lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  22. You like grape? Grape flavor gives me headaches for some reasons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by zbaker13 View Post
    You like grape? Grape flavor gives me headaches for some reasons
    i like any flavor mm ever has or does come in!period
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  24. i love grape! and imsure grape mm was amazing!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 08:27 PM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  3. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  4. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:42 PM
  5. Purus Labs Muscle Marinade getting my punch on
    By mreast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Log in
Log in