1. Good review buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

2. Good log and review brotato!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

3. Good log and review!

You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Good review buddy
    Thanks

sent from my electronic device!
    Independent

5. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift
    Good log and review brotato!
    Thanks brolito! :-)

Independent

6. Great log bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

7. Quote Originally Posted by LizKing531
    Good log and review!

You gonna log the dpol & AB? Interested how that treats ya - i just recently started AB & daa with some other stuff
    And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

Independent

8. Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense

Independent

9. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Can't imagine the pumps from a combo of dpol, AB and condense

Insane!dpol alone produces great pumps,dpol and mm are def. one of my favorite things to run!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

10. Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

Independent
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    Just wanted to note took one serv of MM, oh my goodness. Best pre wo ever a little jittery but for a 4am leg workout was just what I needed. I dosed with my food to assess tolerance. Awesome product guys. So far two home runs. Started dpol today dosed 3 caps with my multi's and my post wo meal. Will start a new thread this week sometime.

Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

12. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Your the man Bean! Ima get a sesh goin with you at some point. Ur not far
    I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.

Independent

13. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er

I'd take u up on that I could learn a lot from you. You just can't make fun of the weight I throw around big guy.

Haha I wouldn't do that man! Your physique is better then mine I'm just big haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

14. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Haha I wouldn't do that man! Your physique is better then mine I'm just big haha
    Thanks bro.

Independent

15. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    And thank you as well. I was planning on logging it since I've never ran dpol only powder which gave me stomach issues. And I've run AB and erase each solo so I know what to expect. Was thinking of running the dpol for two weeks solo to get a good idea then throw in the AB then maybe some erase.

Awesome - I'll be looking for a link I was thinking about dpol & erase, but went cheaper route this time with SS DAA & AD-3
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

16. Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q
    Wait....your done? I've been out of the loop for the last sev day's!! I was going to ask you how the yoga worked out for you??? Nice log, interesting read.
    U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

Independent

18. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    U making fun of me missy?! This was a short but sweet log which I enjoyed, but ill be starting up another one in a day or so where ill be running dpol (started today) then in 2 weeks ill throw in Anabeta and erase for 6-8 weeks. Then ill transition into my 16 week contest prep log for my first physique show. Lots of fun in store and I'd be glad to have you all. Stay tuned.

I wasn't!!! I love yoga for relaxation and was wondering how you liked it???

19. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

20. Quote Originally Posted by Miss Q

Lol I was kidding ;-). I would make fun of me if I were u I've only done it a couple times and it was embarrassing, but after yesterday's morning squats, I need yoga or something, I felt like I ripped/pulled both groin muscles with pause at the bottom of the rep, did 5 sets and still didn't get loose to well after 3 sets of leg presses that followed. Lots of fun in store for me glad to have u along.

Independent

21. How goes it!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    How goes it!
    It goes brotha! U?
    Independent

23. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

It goes brotha! U?
    Just another day haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Just another day haha
    Yup yup. Keep doing your thing bro.

Side note got some more slinshot in the mail today

:stoked:
    Independent

25. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Yup yup. Keep doing your thing bro.

Side note got some more slinshot in the mail today

:stoked:
    Stuff is bomb huh? Lol
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

26. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Stuff is bomb huh? Lol
    Seriously, between that, MM and dpol I'm pretty stoked.

Placing an order for other goodies as well in the next day or two. The time to grow is coming!
    :wink:
    Independent

27. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Seriously, between that, MM and dpol I'm pretty stoked.

Placing an order for other goodies as well in the next day or two. The time to grow is coming!
    :wink:
    I got some MM comin in too. My fav with Dpol haha glad your liking it. We need to get a lift sesh I'm the near future. I think Doja is comin to my meet since its in his town
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

28. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

I got some MM comin in too. My fav with Dpol haha glad your liking it. We need to get a lift sesh I'm the near future. I think Doja is comin to my meet since its in his town
    Where's your meet bro? March right? Ill be in the heat of my contest prep but if there's any way I can get over there I will do my best bud.
    Independent

29. Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

Where's your meet bro? March right? Ill be in the heat of my contest prep but if there's any way I can get over there I will do my best bud.
    Medford, Or its southern Oregon. Might be a lil far. I'm sure ill have one in Portland eventually
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

30. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

Medford, Or its southern Oregon. Might be a lil far. I'm sure ill have one in Portland eventually
    Sounds good bro! You're going to kill it.
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:53 AM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 12:28 AM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 10:41 PM