PURUS SlinShot by Bean5er

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    How goes it!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    How goes it!
    It goes brotha! U?
    Independent

  3. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    It goes brotha! U?
    Just another day haha
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Just another day haha
    Yup yup. Keep doing your thing bro.

    Side note got some more slinshot in the mail today

    :stoked:
    Independent

  5. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Yup yup. Keep doing your thing bro.

    Side note got some more slinshot in the mail today

    :stoked:
    Stuff is bomb huh? Lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  6. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Stuff is bomb huh? Lol
    Seriously, between that, MM and dpol I'm pretty stoked.

    Placing an order for other goodies as well in the next day or two. The time to grow is coming!
    :wink:
    Independent

  7. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Seriously, between that, MM and dpol I'm pretty stoked.

    Placing an order for other goodies as well in the next day or two. The time to grow is coming!
    :wink:
    I got some MM comin in too. My fav with Dpol haha glad your liking it. We need to get a lift sesh I'm the near future. I think Doja is comin to my meet since its in his town
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  8. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    I got some MM comin in too. My fav with Dpol haha glad your liking it. We need to get a lift sesh I'm the near future. I think Doja is comin to my meet since its in his town
    Where's your meet bro? March right? Ill be in the heat of my contest prep but if there's any way I can get over there I will do my best bud.
    Independent

  9. Diamond Member
    Airborne42's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    15,532
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post

    Where's your meet bro? March right? Ill be in the heat of my contest prep but if there's any way I can get over there I will do my best bud.
    Medford, Or its southern Oregon. Might be a lil far. I'm sure ill have one in Portland eventually
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,691
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    Medford, Or its southern Oregon. Might be a lil far. I'm sure ill have one in Portland eventually
    Sounds good bro! You're going to kill it.
    Independent

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 11:53 PM
  2. Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    By MidwestBeast in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Get your SHOT to log Purus SlinShot
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 08:41 PM
  4. halovar by purus labs? any word out?
    By AmeriBull55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 02:44 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in